Saint to Slut in Just Seven Days Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Can you hear the wet, naughty sounds coming from Sam's pussy, Stefan? It sounds so delicious, doesn't it? Let's find out just how delicious she is."

She slowly panned down my body until the camera was at eye level with my pussy. I was sliding my two fingers up and down, letting my clit slide between them. The part of me that was fully conscious of the camera wanted to perform a little and as such I waited for the perfect moment and then pushed both of my fingers as deep inside myself as I could. I moaned deeply as I almost climaxed on the spot. I slowly pulled my fingers out again and showed the camera how wet they were. Bec was squatting down between my thighs and she moaned at the sight.

"Mmm, that really does look delicious."

She looked back into the camera.

"But you already know she's delicious don't you, Stefan."

She moved again, gently pushed my hand out of the way then ran her tongue the entire length of my dripping wet slit. She then went full attack mode on my clit with her tongue and lips. Licking it as fast as she could then sucking it into her mouth. She managed to slide two of her fingers inside me and massaged my G-spot while her lips and tongue worked my clit like she was trying to set some kind of record.

I practically screamed out my pleasure as she tried to hold the camera still as I thrashed around. I came hard again, although I didn't pass out this time. When I was coming down from it, Bec released my pussy to allow me to not be so sensitive for a few moments.

She sat back and looked at me for a few moments.

"I bet you would love to have Stefan here right now so he could slide his lovely cock inside of you."

"Yes. I want you, Stefan. I want you inside of me."

"If he was here, where would you want his cock, Sam?"

"Everywhere."

Bec smacked my pussy with her fingertips making a splatting slap sound. The sudden sting was incredible. It hurt a little but in a really good way.

"Naughty little slut. Tell me exactly where you want his meaty cock."

She didn't wait for a reply before she smacked my pussy again. I gasped out loud.

She took her cum coated fingers and raised them to my mouth. I instinctively sucked them and licked my cum from them. While they were in my mouth, she asked me.

"Do you want his cock in your mouth? Do you want to feel it sliding in and out as he fucks your face? Do you want to taste his cum?"

I nodded vigorously and she pulled her fingers out.

"Yes, God, yes."

She trailed her fingers down over my nipples, down my belly to my pussy where she pushed them deep inside me again. She pushed them in and out rhythmically, fucking me with them.

"Do you want to feel his cock in your pussy? Fucking you until you are all creamy and full of his cum?"

"Oh, fuck yes."

She pulled her fingers out and slapped my pussy again.

"You are such a naughty slut, Sam. You want people to watch as his cum drips out of your pussy don't you."

"Yes."

She trailed her fingers even lower and began circling my ass hole. Slowly she pushed and I relaxed enough to allow her finger to push inside me. She just kept pushing until it was inside my ass as deep as it could go.

"Do you want to feel his cock inside your asshole, Sam?"

"Yes."

"Do you want to feel his cum filling your tight little asshole?"

"Oh, yes."

She was slowly fucking my ass now and it was driving me crazy. Then she slipped a finger in my pussy as well and double fucked me. I felt so full and so good as I began to cum all over her hand.

"Yes, cum on me the way you want to cum all over Stefan's cock. I want to watch you cum on his cock and I want to watch his cum leak out of your holes."

I was making those keening sounds again as I came over and over again until I was gasping like a fish out of water and begging her to stop. Thankfully she did and slowly eased her fingers out of my body. She laid back on the bed stretched out next to me and held the camera up at arm's length so that we were both in the shot. Both naked as the day we were born. Bec was looking quite pleased with herself having made me cum so hard like that again. I was looking like a complete wreck but feeling incredibly sexy.

"Do you like it when I make you cum, Sam?"

"Of course, I do."

"Do you like making me cum?"

I smiled dreamily as I thought about how good it had felt to be able to do that.

"Hmm, yes I do."

"Is it different to when you make Stefan cum?"

My face became more serious as I thought about how I felt making love to Stefan.

"It is. I really enjoy making you feel good and you seem to know exactly how a woman wants to be touched. But... but I feel different when I make love to Stefan."

Bec smiled.

"And that's why."

I looked confused and turned to look directly at her. Bec was smiling like she knew some secret that I didn't.

"What?"

"The difference is, you make LOVE to Stefan. What we're doing is sex. Great sex, fun sex, exciting sex, but with Stefan, you make love. You're in love with him aren't you."

The thought hit me like a brick. I knew I was having strong feelings for him and I knew I wanted to spend more time with him. On some level, I had been thinking about a future with him quite a bit the last few days especially. I knew I was in love with him, I was just afraid to say it out loud, to admit to the thing that terrified me and excited me at the same time. It was true though and only a fool would turn away from it.

I paused for quite a while before I quietly responded.

"Yes... Yes, I think I am in love with him."

Bec's grin widened and she did that thing that women seem to do when we get all girly and excited. She let out a squeal of delight.

"I knew it! I am so happy for you, Sam."

I rolled back over and onto my back. I looked up and into the phone that I had all but forgotten about.

"Yes. I am in love with Stefan."

I looked directly into the lens as though I was looking into Stefan's eyes.

"I am in love with you, Stefan and the thought of you not loving me back is terrifying."

Bec pressed the stop button on the recording and put the phone down. We rolled onto our sides so that we were facing each other. We were face to face and both grinning like loons.

"Sam, I don't think you need to worry about him being in love with you. I'm pretty sure he's smitten with you."

"I hope so."

"How could he not be? You are smart, drop-dead gorgeous, sexy as hell and kinky too. What more could any man want?"

I embraced her in a hug and I tried to put everything I was feeling into that hug. The gratitude for her friendship and support, the excitement I had felt over the last week, everything. She released me and wriggled her eyebrows suggestively.

"So, are we hitting send on that?"

My heart felt like it was going to leap out of my chest. Part of me wanted to send it but I felt that it would be better to wait until I was face-to-face with him. Something just didn't feel right about sending it to him like this.

I shook my head then explained why and Bec nodded in agreement. I did send him a message letting him know that I was missing him and all the things we had been up to including the delivery driver. We spent a while chatting back and forth until he said he was tired and had to go to bed.

I felt exhausted myself and having not left Bec's bed I simply rolled over and snuggled up to her back. We chatted for a little while until we both drifted off to sleep.