Saint to Slut in Just Seven Days Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I smiled at the memory of Mario and it gave me a flush of pride to know that he felt that way about me.

"It means a lot to me that he thought so highly of me. He was such a gentleman and it was an honour to work for him. I think I know what you mean by unexpected feelings too, Stefan. I am feeling more today than I expected. This was initially about fun and exploring myself, I didn't expect to be having this dilemma right now."

Stefan nodded and that sad look intensified.

"So, it's definitely a dilemma then?"

"Only if we let it be. Are you okay to listen to what I have been thinking about? I want to know what's going on from your end too."

"If we don't talk about it, we'll only build it up into something bigger than it needs to be and I honestly think we will regret it. I want to know what's worrying you and hopefully, we can come to some sort of an understanding."

There was a long pause and we each seemed to be waiting for each other to start. Eventually, Stefan pulled me in close in a tight cuddle for a few moments.

"I take it from your silence you want me to go first?"

I nodded and he took a deep breath.

"Okay, first of all, I don't want to scare you away."

I snorted a small laugh but let him continue.

"Like I said, I went into this with no real thought about my feelings for you but the thing that I least expected to happen seems to be. I have always admired you, both your personality and your looks and when you started teasing me this week my mind kind of flipped. As though the blood that should have been going to my brain was now going elsewhere if you know what I mean."

I giggled at his description.

"To be fair, that was kind of the reaction I was hoping for."

"Well, it worked, extremely well. It is like you somehow looked into my mind and learned all my turn-ons. The kinks that work for me the most are exactly what has been going on this week, you have always been attractive to me but this week you became my fantasy girl. A smart man would have thought about the possible consequences of an affair with his employee but clearly, I'm not a very smart man. The thing is, the more I talk to you, the more I get to know you and the more I see your true personality the more I am falling for you, Sam."

Whoo boy. There it is.

"The part that's breaking my heart is that you have been very honest with me about what you want and I suspect that maybe I am wanting something more than what you are and I don't know what to do about that."

I nodded and tried to look like I was mulling over what he said, despite already knowing what I was going to say next.

"Stefan, don't assume that you know what I want."

I gave him a mock stern look but there must have been enough cheeky smile in it to let him know I was just teasing because he let out a small laugh at the same time as he nodded.

"Yeah, that's fair enough."

"What I want is you."

His look changed to one of hope and I smiled in response.

"I want you. I want to be with you. I want a relationship with you, but there are a few things we need to get clear first."

He didn't say anything but nodded eagerly.

"The first thing I want is for you to stop worrying about what that means for you or your Mum financially. If you need me to sign an agreement that denies me access to anything or whatever you want, just say so. I can see you've been caught up by gold diggers before and I can assure you that is not my intention. Does that sound fair?"

He nodded.

"It's not very romantic is it."

"Stefan, I love the romance and the excitement but not everything can be about that. I want you to feel safe and secure with this. I don't ever want you questioning my motives in this."

"That's fair. What else is there?"

I took a deep breath. This was going to be the deal breaker if there was going to be one at all. I took a deep breath and let it out in a sort of shuddering sigh.

"I want the freedom to explore my sexuality, the way we have discussed. This is something I need and it's important to me. I want you, very much, more than I have ever wanted anything, but I need to see this through too."

He seemed to be mulling it over a bit before he responded.

"I have some stipulations with that."

"Tell me."

"I have no issue with it in concept but there are some things that worry me about it. The first is that you are as safe as you can be. I know the point is to take risks but I don't want you to get hurt either physically or emotionally. The other thing is, I want to know. I want to know where you are going to be if you can tell me, for safety reasons, but I also want to know about it. I want you to share this with me."

I thought about it for a while and it didn't seem completely unreasonable.

"I understand you want to keep me safe and I will be as safe as I can be but as you said, this is about the risk in a lot of ways. I can't promise I won't get hurt any more than I can promise I won't get hurt crossing a street."

"I know but there are some things where that risk can be minimised."

"Okay, that's fair enough. I will try and let you know when and where as much as I can but if it's spur of the moment then I can only do so much. I want to let you know when I can because, to be honest it would be nice to have someone who will have my back if necessary but also, I know it turns you on and I do enjoy teasing you. You never know, if you're lucky and the circumstances are right, I might even let you watch or join in if you want."

A big grin spread across his face and he got a faraway look in his eyes. I knew he was imagining me in some kind of scenario with someone else and I found myself wishing I could see his fantasy in his mind.

He seemed satisfied with my responses and I felt myself relax into his arms some more. My head resting against his chest I could hear the slow steady thump-bump of his heart and I smiled as his arms pulled me into him gently in a protective manner. Both of us sat quietly as we went through some scenarios in our minds. I was curious to know how similar to mine his were but I didn't want to disrupt the peace that had settled upon us.

The morning had a feeling of laziness about it and I could have happily stayed curled up on Stefan's lap. If he had kept running his fingers through my hair, I would probably have fallen asleep. The comfortable silence was broken however by the ringing of his phone. I heard him give a small moan of disappointment and then leaned over to look into my face.

"Sorry, Sam, but I need to get this."

I climbed off his lap and stood before the window, stretching like a contented cat in the warm sunlight. Behind me, I heard him answer his phone.

"Good morning, Mama."

There was a long pause where I could hear her voice coming through the phone but I couldn't make out what she was saying. Now and then, Stefan would add in a "Mhmm." Or a "Yes, Mama." but I could tell this was a normal phone conversation for them where she did the talking and he did the listening. It made me smile but it also made me realise that I hadn't spoken to my own parents in a while and that I really should call them.

My attention was drawn back to their conversation as I detected a slightly irritated tone from Stefan.

"Yes, Mama. I said I would be there and I will be."

I turned and looked at him and realised he looked quite disappointed about something.

"Mhmm, yeah, yes, Mama. I will see you soon, I just have a couple of things to do first, okay?"

There was another long sentence from her and Stefan rolled his eyes.

"Mama, you can tell me about it when I get there. The longer you keep talking the longer it will take me to get there."

Again, there was another sentence from her and he followed it up quickly.

"Si si, Ciao Mama."

He then hung up the phone before she could keep talking. The look of frustration seemed to intensify when he looked at me.

"Sam, I'm so sorry but I'm going to have to go."

"That's quite alright, Stefan. You go make sure your Mum is okay and I'll go and call mine."

He paused for a moment as though thinking something through.

"You can stay and call from here if you like."

"No, it's okay. I need to get home and do some things anyway."

He momentarily looked down but then he got a hopeful look on his face.

"Will you come back tonight?"

I smiled at his enthusiasm but I didn't want him to rush away from his mother either. Besides, I felt like it was too early to get into a habit of staying here every night.

"Not tonight, Stefan. Go and spend some time with your Mum. I promise to come and see you tomorrow."

"Okay."

His pout was almost childlike and it made me laugh.

"Oh, you poor man, you'll get over it. Besides, how long do you think I could stay away from you and this?"

I asked as I closed the gap between us and gently took hold of his cock through his shorts. I felt it immediately swell in response and he growled into my mouth as we kissed hungrily. His hands began roaming my body and I desperately wanted him to keep going but I knew that his mother was waiting for him too. I pulled back and grinned at him.

"So, when you told your mum you had some things to do, was one of them me?"

He groaned in obvious disappointment. He looked at his watch and I laughed.

"No no no. I don't want to be squeezed into your schedule for a quickie like that. Not today anyway. Besides, it'll be fun teasing you all afternoon."

He growled again but this time it was a little more predatory and it sent a shiver through me. He stalked towards me like an animal hunting his prey but I put my hand against his chest and shook my head.

"No. You are just going to have to behave. It's not like today is the last time you will ever have me you know."

He sighed in acceptance and gave me a sheepish look.

"Do you mean it? Now that I have discovered you, I don't want to let you go."

I put my arms around him and pulled him in close. I could feel his hard cock press into me and it made me want him even more.

"I know. I want you as well. I want your nice hard cock deep inside me. I want you to fuck me until we both come. I want your cum inside me, on me, I want to taste it and I want to taste me on you. I want us naked and covered in sweat and cum."

"Oh, God, Sam. That's not helping."

Stefan said while shaking his head.

"All of this is going to happen, Stefan... but not today."

I was grinding my pelvis against his rigid cock working myself up as much as him. It was all in the name of teasing though. I wanted him to be thinking about fucking me while I wasn't here because I was going to be thinking about it. I bit his lower lip gently as I felt his hands grip my ass. He lifted me off the ground and his cock jammed right into my crotch. He gently bounced me up and down and his hard cock was rubbing right against my clit. It felt a little uncomfortable but it was exciting and arousing and I could feel the first tingles of an orgasm beginning. I leaned into his neck and nibbled just below his ear then I said.

"Time to go see your Mama, Stefan."

He instantly stopped moving and slowly lowered me back down.

"That was cruel, getting me all worked up and then making me think about my mother."

He said it with a pout but I could see and hear the laughter bubbling just below the surface.

"You're right though, Sam. I do need to get going."

I kissed him again but it didn't have the heat that my earlier kisses had.

I gathered up my bag, my purse and my keys and followed Stefan to the door. We stepped onto the elevator and rode it together to the car park. We walked across the parking lot hand in hand like a pair of teenagers and when we reached my car, he took me in his arms again and kissed me.

"Please tell me this isn't just going to be a fling, Sam."

I smiled and was kind of touched by his insecurity.

"Stefan, I might play and experiment for a little bit, but I promise you that I'm not going to run away from you. Unless you grow tired of me and don't want me around."

"I can't see that happening."

"At the moment, no, but if what I do gets too much, I want you to tell me. I want to make this work for both of us."

"Me too."

"Good, now go visit your mum or she'll have a hit put on me for stealing her son away."

Stefan laughed.

"She would sooner have a hit put on me for not pursuing you. Will I see you tomorrow?"

"Of course. I'll talk to you later."

I turned and unlocked my car. I sat down and started it up then waved goodbye as I drove to the ramp. The whole way home I was in a blissful daze driving on auto pilot. Remembering all the moments of excitement and joy from the last week. By the time I pulled into the driveway, I was wet and horny again, or maybe it was more likely that I hadn't stopped being wet and horny.

I went inside and went about the motions of washing clothes and doing the normal household chores. The whole time, though, my mind was in a much nicer place, reliving last night and this morning. These memories were a lot more pleasant than domestic duty land. When I remembered thinking that I needed to talk to my Mum I forced my mind to come out of the memory and into the present.

I got myself a cool drink, took it outside and sat down at the small table I had in the backyard. I sat in the sunshine and dialled my parent's number. The phone rang a few times before being answered and I wondered what they were up to. Were they even home? Eventually, my mother answered the phone sounding slightly short of breath. She explained that she had been in her garden when she heard the phone ringing and the Dad was out. She was glad to hear from me and seemed especially happy to hear me being so obviously happy. I even hinted at the possibility of a relationship, something I was reluctant to do because I didn't want to jinx it, and she seemed almost as happy about it as I felt. I couldn't help but wonder if maybe they were thinking I was going to be single forever and end up with a house full of cats.

We spoke for over an hour and I realised that I had been neglecting them lately. I wasn't particularly proud of this and I vowed to be better at keeping in touch.

During the phone call to my mother, I felt the phone vibrate as a message came through. I opened up the message and saw that it was from Bec.

"So, tell me how it went. I want all the juicy details. Spare nothing. Actually, no, save it for now. Come and have lunch with me and tell me in person, if you're not too busy shagging of course. Lol."

I laughed but I knew that I would tell her everything. We may not have been friends for long but I knew it was that type of friendship and it made me feel a joy I hadn't known in a very long time. I looked at the time and realised that the morning was pretty much done and it certainly helped explain the gnawing feeling in my stomach. I thought about what I needed to get done here and realised that the only thing I needed to do was hang up my washing and get changed. After that, I was free to do what I liked with the rest of the day.

"If you are happy to have a late lunch, I am up for it. I can be back in the city by about one o'clock, maybe just after one."

"It's a deal, do you know where Florenzio's is?"

"I do, I love it there."

"Excellent. See you there and don't forget, I want to know every juicy detail."

Excited once again I ended the conversation with my mum then I jumped into action. I got the clothes out of the washing machine and hung them on the line, then practically ran upstairs to my bedroom. I stripped off and hopped in the shower. While there I quickly ran over everything with my razor again, making sure that I was slippery and smooth. I didn't know if today was going to be the day that I had my first taste of sex with a woman but I wanted to be ready for it, besides, I just loved the new found feeling of being all slippery and smooth.

I got out of the shower and dried myself then walked naked into my bedroom. I had a moment of wishing I could stay naked then settled on the next best thing. I picked out a nice cotton summer dress from the wardrobe and slipped it on over my head. No bra or panties for me today.

A small spritz of perfume in a couple of strategic places and I was back downstairs, keys in hand and ready to go when I stopped. A thought had just popped into my head and I knew that I was going to have to think about things like this now. I ran back upstairs and picked up the same small bag I had taken to Stefan's last night. I stuffed a bra and a clean pair of knickers into it as well as a pair of jeans and a t-shirt. I felt a bit presumptive but rationalised that it wouldn't be a bad idea to have a "go bag" ready in the car for future use anyway. As the scouts always say "be prepared".

I thought about Stefan and the conversation we had had just this morning. It felt strange to be suddenly checking in with someone. I didn't resent it at all, it was just something I wasn't used to doing. I went over to the long mirror and took a photo with my phone then added it to a message.

"Just got asked to go out for lunch with a girl friend. I'll introduce the two of you one day soon. Do I look alright in this dress?"

I was almost out the door when my phone buzzed.

"You look gorgeous. Everyone will be checking you out."

I smiled as I thought about it and I hoped they would be.

"They can look all they like. By the way, I'm going completely commando too. Maybe they will notice my hard nipples. I'm bound to get turned on because Bec wants to know all about everything we have done to each other. I'm going to tell her how much I love feeling your cock inside me and how much I enjoy tasting your cum."

I started the car and was just about to take off when it buzzed again. I smiled, knowing I had had the desired effect because of how fast he responded to me.

"Fucking hell. Now I'm in my mother's dining room with a raging hard-on. I hope you have a great time and I hope you both get turned on by what are some of my favourite memories too. Have a great time and let me know how it goes."

I sent him a "thumbs up" and drove away from the curb. Twenty minutes later I was driving around the block that the café was on looking for a parking space. I found a person trying to back out into the traffic and stopped, giving them enough room to get out. I pulled in, locked my car and headed towards the café.

I was walking down the footpath, feeling my breasts bounce freely as the sun shone down on me. People were openly looking at me. A couple of older ladies showed a small amount of disdain but most people were admiring my breasts as they jiggled and bounced. It was turning me on and my nipples were tingling with the sensation as the cotton material of my dress brushed across them with each step and the arousal of knowing that many of the people looking at me were getting as much of a thrill as I was. I wanted to bare my breasts so that they could all look properly. Maybe some would want to touch and I knew that I wouldn't stop them. I could feel myself getting wetter as the fantasy swelled in my mind.

I approached the café and I saw Bec waiting for me in the alfresco eating section. I waved and she smiled and waved back. I walked in through the main part of the café and around to where she was sitting under the shade of an umbrella. As I approached, she stood up and smiling pulled me into a hug like a friend who I hadn't seen in years. It surprised me that we had reached this level of friendship in such a short time and it made me feel damn good. Not to mention how good it was feeling her soft yet firm body squeeze against mine and our breasts pushing into each other with nothing but a couple of thin layers of cotton separating us.

We took our seats and Bec eyed me up and down in an almost exaggerated fashion. I held my arms open inviting her to look at every inch of me.