Saint Ursula's Finishing School

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I know you are. Did they ever have vaginal sex with you?

We were never fucked in the pussy, only the ass. Our virginity was being preserved for our husbands, after all. One girl lost her virginity with one of the staff and she was expelled, but only after they made a big display of it. All the staff members fucked her one after the other, in the pussy, raw. Then they kicked her out, literally tossed her out the front door naked. I never saw her again. I don't know what happened to her. Men donate large amounts of money to the school so they can get proper wives. And while they want them to be good little fuck sluts and whores, they don't want them to be used and worthless. So men are basically paying money to pick out one of the scholarship girls when she's properly finished. Docile and educated and ready to fuck whenever he wants.

I want to show you something. [A video recording is played] Is this you on this tape?

Oh God... yes... yes, that's me. That's me getting... fucked in the ass. These are all my... Where did you get this?

Allegedly Saint Ursula's was sending out these tapes to their donors as part of their bride review packages. I don't know who else might have gotten them.

So... so you don't know how many people could have seen this? How many people have watched me get fucked by... all those people?

It's impossible to say, ma'am. Rest assured we are here to help you in any way we can. I promise you that we're going to get to the bottom of this.

I can't believe they...

Sorry, one moment, I have a call coming in.

[Officer is heard leaving the room]

[Five minutes of silence]

[Officer is heard entering the room]

Sorry about that, ma'am. I think that's all I'll be needing from you.

Wait, don't you want more of my testimony? I have a lot more to tell you about what happened there!

No, that's all we need ma'am. The prosecution has decided not to move forward with the investigation.

I don't understand...

Thank you for your time ma'am. We'll have an officer in to take you back very soon.

[End of recording]

12