All Comments on 'Saint Valentine's Day Massacre'

by andtheend

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Timeline Issue

Cute story, but the stock market crash and the resulting economic difficulties that precipitated the Great Depression did not happen until late October 1929--ten months after the St. Valentine's Day Massacre.

In fact, the economy had been very robust until the Fall. Nice yarn; can't let a little timeline problem get in the way of a good story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Nice Details

I liked the details, right down to the Amos and Andy radio show and everything being swell. I think you captured the moment well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Loved the dialogue

I felt as though I was there 80 years ago. I loved the dialogue. It was interesting learning about the real story of what happened back then. I always figured it was just criminals. I never figured there was someone real, someone innocent, and someone in love.

Thanks for this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Amazing

What a fantastic twist on an old story You brought that time back to life for us.

Hey why couldn't have happened that way. It's a love story and it's valentine day related.Well done straight forward dialogue.I felt like I was there. that really was a tragedy.

AzPilotAzPilotover 14 years ago
Hey, great story, great plot and good writing made for a very good read.

Thank you for the entertainment, I really enjoyed the twist at the end, too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
very nice..

felt as if i was living in those times.. Very touching story.. Made me sad.. But very nice.. Thank you..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous