Sainte Vivienne's Clinic: COVID Care Unit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It was my pleasure," I said, smirking just a little.

She grinned sheepishly. She got up (forgetting that her gown was unfastened and flashing me in the process) and took a second to steady herself. "I'd better use the bathroom and get ready; the nurses are going to be here in half an hour to unhook this cursed IV and get me ready to go home."

-*-*-

I went back to my side of the room. Activity in our little room picked up. Meals were brought. Nurses arrived. Ilham and I were kept busy with this and that.

Not an hour later, I got my next good look at Ilham. She was dressed in street clothes and she had her overnight bag and her purse with her. She regarded me with dancing eyes.

"My family has just arrived at the front door. They will be here in five minutes."

I stood. She leaned in and embraced me, breathing deeply. I could feel her affection. My throat squeezed with emotion, but I said, "I guess this is goodbye. I have to say this: I've never met anyone like you, Ilham. I'd love to see you again." I didn't give voice to the thought that I wanted to pet her pussy again, and hopefully to feel her fingers on my coochie.

"You will, beloved."

Ilham's children entered our room and ran to hug her.

-*-* The End *-*-

Final Note: Comments, votes, suggestions, faves, and other forms of feedback are greatly appreciated! (Also, yes, this is part of the Ste. Vivienne's Clinic chain story, but for reasons that no one has bothered to explain, I'm not allowed to post it there. Your guess is as good as mine.)

12