Sakura's Stuck Saga 02: The Paint

Story Info
Jessie gets herself in a very sticky situation!
1.2k words
4.36
4.6k
3

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/16/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jessie was just coming home from her trip to the local home improvement store. She had recently seen an advertisement on her phone about a new clear-colored glue-based paint coat which easily sticks to walls and helps with insulating homes during the winter, so she felt compelled to paint her walls with it! She made sure to grab a super large canister of the paint. She made sure to grab a bottle of solvent too, as the paint was advertised to be very thick, sticky, and elastic in nature, and she felt that she might accidentally spill the paint a bit. As she walked in the door, she was directly greeted by Sakura.

"Hey, babe! How was your little adventure?" Sakura asked.

"I got some new paint for the walls!" Jessie replied. "I'm going to do a little home-improving! How are you doing?"

Sakura yawned and said "I'm doing great! I'm just going to take a quick nap! I can't wait to see how your painting comes along!" Sakura yawned as she headed into their bedroom.

"Sound's good!" Jessie exclaimed. She quickly dug into her bag, and grabbed the paint and solvent. She left the bottle of solvent in the bag on a low table behind her for potential later use, and she ripped the lid off of the huge paint can, anxious to start on her little project.

Jessie began to paint the first wall of their home, and progress was going well! The thick glue-base in the paint helped it to effectively adhere to the wall, causing no dripping whatsoever! She reached the end of the wall after about forty minutes, and she decided to touch up the wall, as the paint takes about an hour to dry. She went to the center of the wall and began to work her paintbrush across the less thoroughly painted areas.

Jessie began to walk very close to the wall in order to make some precise brushes, but she stumbled over her own foot and flung herself chest-first into the wall dropping the open can of paint, causing it to fall standing upwards onto the ground. Her breasts and paws firmly pressed against the wall as she struggled to regain her balance. She supported herself against the wall with her paws while falling, making sure that she wouldn't slam her forehead into it. After taking a couple of seconds to catch her breath, she looked at her chest and realized that it was covered in the sticky paint.

"Uh oh..." she thought to herself as she stared, shocked. She pushed herself backwards, and the stretchy paint allowed her a few inches of give before it snapped her back to the wall. She then tried to pull each of her paws off of the wall individually, but they were both stuck as well! Jessie gave several more efforts to yank herself off of the wall, but it was no use. The paint's grip was too strong for her to free herself. She was going to need some help.

"Hey, Sakura?" Jessie announced as Sakura woke up in a daze. "I think I've gotten myself into a bit of a predicament..." Sakura walked out of her bedroom to see Jessie propped up against the wall. "I may... have tripped and fell into the paint.

"That's okay! We can get you cleaned up!" Sakura spoke with sincerity.

"But... I used this new 'glue-based paint', and I... I stuck myself to the wall!" She panted, flustered and still out of breath. Her mind was completely fogged up with embarrassment, and her face was fully blushed. "I tried freeing myself, but I don't have enough leverage... mind giving me a hand?

"Sure thing!" Sakura said as she walked behind Jessie. She wrapped her arms around Jessie and gave her a warm hug to assure her that she would be alright. She then began to try and pull Jessie backwards off of the wall. As she pulled, the gluey paint on Jessie's breasts stretched to about eight inches away from the wall before the paint's elasticity became too great and it flung them both back. A faint *clang* sound was emitted, but they could barely hear it over their panting. Jessie was barely able to prop herself back up as she slammed into the wall, wincing breathlessly; still extremely exhausted and stressed. They both closed their eyes and panted as they took a moment to recover their stamina.

As they were taking a rest, they took a moment to close their eyes. After a few seconds, Jessie had a revelation and exclaimed, "Wait, Sakura! I just remembered!" She opened her eyes, and thought of the open bag she brought home from the store and smiled! "The solve-" She was cut off when she felt a gooey liquid begin to surround her feet. Then she saw it surround Sakura's. They both looked in horror as they saw themselves slowly become completely surrounded in the paint. Jessie and Sakura both began to panic, and tried to lift their feet up, but they couldn't raise them up much until they snapped back down to the ground. Sakura remembered that sound she heard just moments ago, and realized that she had knocked over the paint can while trying to rescue Jessie. They were both speechless for a moment.

"The solvent... wait... what? There was a solvent?!" Sakura said as she looked into Jessie's eyes.".

"Yes!... but I totally forgot about it!... I got so flustered, and I panicked, and I... I..." Jessie whimpered.

"It's all gonna be okay, Jessie! Don't worry!".

"But the paint... it's going to dry soon! We only have like twenty minutes before it fully sets! I'll be stuck in place for good!".

"What? Really?" Sakura questioned, as panic flooded her. "We gotta get you off of here, then!" Sakura quickly grabbed Jessie's waist and attempted to yank them both backwards. The paint stretched to about twelve inches as Sakura pulled with all of her might, seeming to nearly break the paint's grip, but then Sakura's arms slipped off of Jessie. Jessie went flying straight back into the wall, getting her whole body glued to it as if it were a spider web, and Sakura spun around backwards and fell right on her chest into the large puddle of paint that surrounded them.

"Aggh..." Jessie moaned as she clung hopelessly to the wall. "Sakura... I'm... sorry..." Sakura tried to prop herself back up, but the paint tightly adhered to her stomach and breasts, firmly holding her down. "The solvent, Sakura..." Jessie whispered. "It should be in that bag on the table, right in front of you... can you reach it?".

Sakura went to reach up to the table in order to grab the solvent, but her arm was held back by the paint's elasticity, keeping her just out of reach of the bag.

They both then began struggling, yelping for help as the paint began to solidify and dry Jessie to the wall. Sakura only had an hour to free herself before they would both be stuck solid. Sakura kept reaching for the solvent, but with no luck. They both just had to sit there and struggle, as they slowly watched the paint dry; hoping someone would come to help them.