Salacious Solstice Pt. 01: The Cave

Story Info
The crew of the Solstice encounter an alien on a planet.
1.4k words
3.94
3.5k
2

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Commander Jillian Vibe groggily came back to consciousness in the dark, humid cave. She was held fast on her knees, her legs from the knees to her feet solid against the ground, and her arms held behind her like she was in handcuffs. Her teal form fitting uniform was torn in numerous locations: one breast, her stomach and hips exposed to the dank air. She pulled and struggled, but her bindings only gave the smallest amount, then wiggled and squirmed like they were hands or tentacles aware to her movements and dedicated to the task of holding her still.

She looked toward and out the entrance of the cave and saw their small space craft where they'd landed it. The perfect small flying saucers gleaming metal with bubble canopies. She and Sarah were there alone to explore the planet. Their ship, the SOLSTICE, wouldn't be missed until they were overdue, which would be hours because this planet was supposed to be uninhabited.

She looked around the cave at the green roots and tentacles that covered the wall like a spiderweb of tree roots, wiggling and moving ever so slightly to give a sense motion.

On the cave floor, only a few feet in front of her, lay her ray pistol and her space suit's helmet, that looked like an upside-down fishbowl shrouding her head when she wore it. She struggled again, but it was hopeless.

Her crewmate, Lieutenant Sarah Jacobs, her uniform torn and more flesh than cloth exposed as she whimpered and struggled against the green, living vines.

"Sarah! Sarah!" Jillian yelled in a whisper.

Sarah looked tired from struggling, but she didn't stop.

Jillian noticed in terror that a lone tentacle with what looked like a large suction cup on the end was slithering its way up Sarah's naked body toward her face.

Jillian tried to scream and warn Sarah, but her voice wouldn't find its way out of her throat.

She watched as the tentacle with the suction cup, big enough to cover a face, slithered between Sarah's large breasts and around her neck to holding Sarah's squirming head still. Then, as slowly and as gracefully as a baby being rocked to sleep, the creature's suction cup covered Sarah's nose and mouth.

Sarah's eyes grew wide as she struggled to move her face from the tentacle, which pulsed like it was inflating and deflating with each breath Sarah made. Her eyes, once full of shock and panic, began to soften. Her eye lids became heavy, and her whimpers of struggle became moans of something else. Her heavy and half closed eyes looked into nothingness as she stopped struggling all together. She began breathing more and more of whatever the tentacle provided her.

Jillian watched as her friend and fellow officer succumbed to the creatures' advances. One after another, tentacle after thick tentacle wiggled along her body, caressing her thighs, and spreading her legs until one appendage, thick and slick with slime, slid between her legs and impaled her vagina in one slick motion.

Sarah moaned in pleasure and writhed in bliss, forcefully sucking more and more of whatever the thing on her face was forcing into her body; bobbing her head like she was pushing her face more and more into the tentacle with each thrust the tentacle in her pussy gave her.

Her orgasm came forcefully, rolling her eyes back into her head and causing her body to spasm as thick gobs of cum leaked out of the tight fit of the tentacle and her pussy. Then, like her spirit was giving over to the will of the creature, her eyes fluttered, lost focus on anything, then closed and her body went limp.

The creature between her thighs slid out, leaving a stream of cum in its wake. The arm like appendages holding Sarah in place let go, and the tentacle on her face lay her limp head gently to the cave floor.

Sarah lay peacefully contorted on the cave floor, spent and filled, a sweet small smile on her innocent face.

Then, to Jillian's horror, the numerous tentacles, including the one with the suction cup, made their way toward her.

She fought and struggled with every bit of energy she had, but somewhere deep down she knew that it was no use. She was doomed to share the same fate as Sarah. Tentacles from around her caressed her body with a slimy sensuality and pulled her legs apart, presenting a welcome home to the tentacle that came so deep and long inside her friend and planted its seed within her body.

The tentacle with the suction cup slid up her torso, between her breasts just like it had done with Sarah and curled around Jillian's neck.

She knew this was the end. Whatever had happened to her friend was about to happen to her. This ugly, disgusting, savage creature was going to commit unspeakable atrocities to her body.

The creature tightened around her neck like a snake, and she was unable to move her head even the smallest bit. Then, as gently as it had done with Sarah, the slimy suction cup fixed itself around Jillian's face.

Jillian smelled something sweet and pungent but held her breath. She knew it would not last long, but it would help her spend just one more moment not in the clutches of the creature's control. Her lungs burned and her chest convulsed with the urge to breathe. Her body shook and convulsed as used all of her not inconsiderable will to keep from succumbing to the monster that was possessing her and her friend.

Eventually, after moments that felt like hours, it happened. Against all her force, Jillian inhaled the sweet essence that the tentacle held against her face. It was the best most confused feeling she'd ever experienced. Euphoria rolled across her mind and body. She loved it, but she knew it was wrong; it was like sucking gas from the inside of this disgusting creature, but it was also like making love to it. It was like breathing in the aroma of a lustful lover.

Another breath, then another. Jillian's mind fogged over more and more with each breath, with each acceptance of the creature's essence into her body and mind. She felt her eyes get heavy and her vision blurred, but it wasn't important. She was cumming again and again in her mind with each breath. Yes, there was something between her legs. Her numb-with-pleasure body was being penetrated, a cock was deep inside of her. It was the cock of her lover, not a danger, a passionate lover who only wanted to give her pleasure for a short time and enjoy her body then let her continue. And she needed it. She wanted this lover to spread his seed within her and for her to absorb it into her body and for it to be a part of her forever. It was happening, the mental orgasms were building into a massive full body crescendo that would reach its maximum when-

The creature came deep and hard inside of Jillian. A wet, burning orgasm rolled through her body and her gasps and caused her to breathe in more and more of the wonderful creature's gift. It was happening. Her lover was cumming inside of her and would be a part of her forever.

As her orgasm subsided, the darkness of unconsciousness settled in around her. The last thing she knew was the sense that her lover and master was laying her to sleep while his cum running free within her and exploring ever part of her soul before dripping from her pussy.

She awoke cold on the stone floor. A headache thumped within her skull as she crawled toward her ray gun, covered in cum and slime. Taking her gun she staggered to her feet, pointing the weapon at the cave walls, but noting moved. The green tentacles were like tree roots once again.

Jillian pulled Sarah, who was still dripping the essence of her lover, to her feet and together the pair staggered out of the cave toward the spacecraft outside.

As they boarded, Jillian wondered how she would explain their state to the rest of the crew back on the solstice. And quietly, selfishly, she wondered who she could fuck next that would be half as good as this lover in the cave.