Salad Days

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eventually she screamed out right at the camera, "Holy FUCK!!!! Oh god... please... fuck me!! Oh god... pleasure your cock in me!! I'll do anything... please... sir... oh fuck..... omg...!!"

However, I had no such intent as I got on the bed and position myself between her wild legs. Still focusing my phone right on her agonizing face, I throbbed the fully length of my hard shaft against her slippery clit several times while she writhed in frustration. The young Asian milf was losing it, buckling violently and arching her back until her spectacular tits were bouncing in mesmerizing waves of eroticism.

Then wrapping her silky legs around my fat waist, she looked back up into me with a pathetic frown and begged, "Please... please... fuck me... Oh please... just fuck me. I'll do anything..., master. I can't handle this... what do you want? You want me to admit it? Yes... I'm a fucking cock slut... that's who I am... oh god... please..."

The comments in the live stream went wild, exploding rapidly:

"Oh shit!! The masobitch is broken!"

"Wreck the Asian slut! She needs cock!"

"Wow, you lucky bastard! Where'd you find this hot milf!?!"

Taking my swollen cock, I rubbed the moist hard purple mushroom against her soft wet opening as she gasped in delight. Yet immediately she realized I was not letting her off that easy. Pressing it lightly against the pink opening, I pulled it out before pressing it back in repeatedly until she was literally crying for mercy.

With a sadistic smirk, I inquired, "Anything? You'll do anything for my cock, right slut?"

Jerking and twerking her bound flesh with tears streaming down her cheeks, she cried out, "Anything, master. I'm a cock loving slut mom! I'm a horny depraved housewife!! I'll do anything for cock! Fuck me! Stuff me! Stretch me! Use me to your pleasure!! I'm just a fucking piece of meat!!"

Finally, she was broken. The inner slut had shed her sheep's skin. Pulling Anna's mom up by the hair, I lay down on the bed and ordered, "Worship my cock, you meat slut!"

Without hesitance, the cock hungry bound milf climbed onto my fat body and impaled herself on my bobbing hard manhood. As she slid down my thick shaft, she groaned deeply for the camera and the tens of thousands of viewers, "OOoohhhhhhh fffffuuuuuccccckkkkk..."

Then with those angelic eyes looking down on me, the lewd meat bitch rode me like a mad pro, twerking and moaning while those gorgeous fat titties swayed wildly in the air. She was voracious, almost as if she was trying to get revenge on me for tormenting her as the sound of her petite frame slamming against my fat body echoed through the room.

In only a few of minutes, my young employer jerked in a vicious orgasm, screaming loudly into the camera like a sex addict while squeezing my pulsing shaft tightly with her pussy, "OH FUCK!! OH YES!!! Oh god... omg.... ugg... ug...."

She was spazing for several minutes before finally collapsing onto my fat belly, panting for breath. The livestream was up to around 100k when I turned it off. Flipping her around until she was lying on her bound arms on the bed, I climbed on top of the worn out slut with a grin and took her phone from the nightstand.

Stunned by my unexpected move, she froze in place and whimpered, "Wh... what.. do you have in mind?"

"Oh time to see just what kind of a fuck slut of a wife you are," I retorted with a sadistic smile, "Let's call him."

She was hesitant at first, however, still burning in sexual agony with her body throbbing against mine, the broken steed finally nodded softly in defeat. Dialing her husband, I leaned down and pressed my whole fat body against her warm sweaty flesh, bending her in half with her ankles to each side of my head. With my face only inches from hers, I held the phone next to her ear and smirked while thrusting my cockhead between her sensitive cunt lips.

Finally he answered and much like before, she was good at keeping her composure. Then with the young slut wife's eyes staring into mine, I pushed my whole fat cock deep into her insatiable cunt in one hard push. Curling her eyes into a frown as she felt me "fill her up," the bound milf bit her lips and took me in. For several minutes while they chatted, I pumped her hard but slow with a tight grip of her hair in one hand and holding the phone with the other.

It was incredible watching her continue the conversation without giving off any hint she was being bound and fucked like a lewd whore behind her husband's back. At one point I even wondered whether all women could do this and if I could ever trust my own wife in the future. Finally at some point she couldn't handle it anymore and much to her credit, she started sextalking with her husband.

Oh shit that drove me fucking insane as I hammered her soggy cunt while they talked, "Oh honey, I miss your big fucking cock... yeah I'm so horny and lonely at home... tell me what would you do to me if you're here?"

Looking right into my eyes as her petite body was held down bent in half by my fat gut, the bound Asian wife curled her eyes and bit her lips while I pumped her like a monstrous meat blob. The harder I pounded her, the wilder she moaned and groaned into the phone at her husband, taunting him with all sorts of sick fantasies beyond even the things we did that night. I mean hell, she was telling him how badly she wanted to be gangfucked by a bunch of home invading thugs and having them stuff her young ripe flesh with their menacing cocks while she begged and cried for them to stop.

Then at one point she said loudly in the phone, "What? What honey? You... you want me to bent over? You want these brutal thugs ripping my ass?"

Immediately I flipped her around and bent the tied up fuck slut over the edge of the bed with her knees on the floor. Squatting above her with a tight grip of her ponytail in one hand and holding the phone to her ear with the other, I stretched that anal ring with my swollen shaft and rammed her hard from behind.

She was going insane, screaming at her husband on the phone while I brutalized her sphincter, "Take my ass! Oh god... rip my anus open!! You love watching your little slut take big gangsta cocks in her ass, don't you?!?!"

Minutes later, the lewd cum slave started jerking violently, muttering incoherently as her anus came on my cock, "Oh god!! Fffuu... ck...en... oohh.. ggg....ooo..dd...!! I'm cumming, baby... oh shit... OH SHIT!! OH GOD!! OH GOD!!! OH MY FUCKING GOD!!!"

It was crazy, I'd never seen her cum this hard before! When it was over, she whimpered to her husband and asked if he came also. Then they did their typical farewell and I hung up the phone. Standing above her while she panted and gasped for air, I boasted in pride, "That's the good little cock slave."

Still with my veiny meat lodged deep in her anus, I picked up the limp filthy whore and continued jackhammering up into her rectum in a reverse standing tower. She was taken completely off guard, screaming frantically at me, "Holy FUCK!! What are you doing!?!?"

Turning around until we were facing the closet door mirror, I chuckled, "See for yourself, you horny slut!"

Her eyes were wide in disbelief as she stared at the bound whore in the mirror being anally impaled on my cock in that reverse standing tower with my hand holding her hair as the only other support. Then as she groaned with sweat dripping off her bouncing naughty tits, I reached over and dug 3 fingers into her soaking wet pussy. She went crazy, rolling her eyes into the back of her head while I finger-fucked that cunt in unison with my hard cock stuffed in her rectum.

In a matter of minutes, her love juice sprayed all over my hands as she came in both holes, yelling on the top of her lungs, "OH GOD!! OH SHIT!! OH MY FUCKING GOD!!! WRECK ME!! RIP ME OPEN!!!! OH YES!!"

Holding her small body up from my cock, loads of cum came pouring out of that blooming anus as she panted out of breath. While I rested to recuperate my strength, the cock addict lay there on the carpet still twitching and jerking to my surprise. Then taking her into the bathroom, I bent the little whore wife over the open toilet and shoved her face into the filthy toilet water. As she whimpered and squealed, I pumped her juicy pussy again while squatting above those child-bearing hips.

For several minutes, I pulled her face out of the water and taunted her before shoving it back in, "Filthy wives get fucked like trash, right?"

She was fucked into delirium, losing her complete identity, screaming to me each time I pulled her up from the disgusting toilet water, "Yes, sir!!! Oh yes!! I'm a filthy whore wife! Fuck me like trash!"

I didn't last much longer than that, pumping my sticky warm semen deep into her womb this time as her screams gurgled in the toilet water. Then pulling her out and placing her kneeling on the tile floor, I ordered the conquered tramp to look at me with her mouth open. She was absolutely gone, staring blankly while I pissed into her throat. With those pitiful eyes on me, she took it all while my urine dripped down her neck and all over those gorgeous firm tits. When the last drop was squeezed out of me, I untied the young Asian mother and she collapsed and passed out on the bathroom floor covered in cum, piss, sweat, and shame.

--- Of The Days Gone By ---

That... was actually how I left her. After that summer, I moved away to college and rarely came back home. Those times that I did, I admit... I was tempted to look her up, but decided against it. Perhaps just the awkwardness or perhaps I too wanted to move on my from childhood phase.

College is a time to reinvent oneself, as many young people found out, but I think my transformation was a complete 180. I started exercising and lost my fatty build. However, my confidence with women didn't come from that alone, it came from the experiences of that summer. It changed me, you can only imagine. I was a boy and came out a man, someone confident that wasn't afraid to take chances and be aggressive in going after what he wants.

So it is not surprising I never had any problems with women, they love a confident man who knows what he wants. When I see so many young people these days still acting like beta boys who throw hissy fits and are so easily offended by everything, I became more and more grateful for the experience she gave me. It took a real woman like her to bring out the man in me. I had thought of contacting her, maybe an email just to thank her and tell her my story, but some things are best left in the past.

I did extremely well in life, being confident and in control. I eventually finished my doctorate and became a professor. Though my 4 good friends also had a growing up experience in that last weekend rumpfest, it affected them quite differently. 2 years afterward, Kenny was arrested for sexual assault on campus. He ended up doing time for a while. Marc never grew out of his shell, despite the experience. Being the smartest of us, he landed a good job and bought a house before any of us after finishing his master degree in engineering. Yet, to this day, he was never married or had even dated and just spent his free time playing video games. And as such, he eventually lost touch with the rest of us as we moved on to adulthood.

Sam and Dave were the only two to have grown up with me. After college we kept in touch and even had group dinners with our dates. Whenever it was just the 3 of us alone having a beer, we talked about that weekend often like a great past memory. But a few years later, Dave passed away from cancer, leaving behind a young wife and 2 daughters. From there Sam and I drifted since it was just the 2 of us. Well, I'm sure this is all typical and many of you can relate.

It was about 20 years after that summer when one day I saw this young woman in my lecture hall who looked a lot like the young Asian milf from that summer. I was completely stunned when she caught my attention while asking a question about the lecture material. Later when she came to my office hour for help, I was taken completely off guard when she introduced herself as Anna.

Wow, it was weird, you know? Like that time I had to find out if the woman on that video was in fact the woman I was babysitting for, I had to know whether this student was the Anna I babysat. She was taller and more voluptuous, yet that face... it looked "exactly" like the woman who changed my life.

So in a curious tone, I asked, "Hey, so... you look really familiar. Is your mother's name Bonnie?"

(Reference: Details of "Kidnapped Bitches Motel Fuck" can be found in Bonnie's Dairy Chapter 7)