Salad Days

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Not surprising, Kenny didn't hesitate at all, he was like a kid in a candy shop as he approached my reluctant slave. It was as if he had been waiting for this moment his whole life, to act upon his shear perversity. Kneeling down by my sexy pet, he eagerly started groping her supple flesh, commenting to others, "Holy shit... she is one fine bitch... shit, look at the body on her..."

Anna's mom was completely horrified much to my pleasure, squealing and twitching her bound flesh to evade his touch. Sam, the tall athletic one, didn't seem to be phased as well, moving in on the petite young prey and cupped her naked ripe titties with a sadistic grin. Then the two perverts roamed their naughty hands all over her womanly flesh, squeezing her toned ass and firm breasts while rubbing her sensitive nipples and neck. Watching their friends having so much fun with this delectable piece of meat, Dave and Marc eventually joined in as well.

Boy that was a sight to savor; the little 5'4" petite Asian mother and wife in her mid-20s squirming and groaning as four lecherous teens violated her every hole and squeezed her every curve while she knelt submissively with her wrists cuffed in the back and a huge cock vibrator in her soaking cunt. The more she throbbed and whimpered, the hornier these young boys became, taking turns forcefully shoving their tongue into her delicious mouth while she squealed in protest, "Omg... ooh... oh... omg... omg... no... stop!! Stop!! Omgg!!!!"

Grabbing her hair, I slapped the helpless slut a couple of times as my friends gasped in shock. Then in a demanding voice I inquired, "You're going to be a good little cock slave for my friends this weekend, right?"

Staring back in a pathetic frown, the young wife retorted in between each groan from the molesting hands, "We... we were supposed to de-escalate... not involve more people.... Omg... omg... This was not the deal. It was supposed to be just us!"

With an evil grin, I demanded, "What's the matter? Afraid you'll love this too much and can't let it go? What did you just say you wanted earlier?"

"To... to... do... anything you want... sir," she hesitantly whimpered in defeat, "But... this... this is too much..."

Then turning my attention to my friends, I informed them, "Hey, you dorks are all virgins. Trust me... you're not gonna have any fun unless you pop your first load."

It... it took a while to convince all four of them to pull out their cocks. A couple of them were still a bit gun shy at how quickly things were unfolding. However, looking at this exotic young Asian wife naked and ready to please, their desire to mate eventually put away their childish fears. With the four young teens surrounding her, the little milf bitch yelped in defiance with her eyes cringed in dismay while they rubbed their moist tips all over her smooth silky face.

Despite the vibrator pulsing in her dripping love hole and the depravity of her position, she still kept her mouth shut while fidgeting on her knees. Kneeling down behind her, I grabbed hold of her vulgar tits with both hands before squeezing those dark red nipples until she was relentlessly jerking and moaning into her closed lips. It didn't take long before she finally cracked open a moan and the boys eagerly shoved their purple knobs into that sultry mouth. Like me they probably imitated what they had seen in porn, instinctively shoving their hardened cocks in and out of that delectable mouth pussy.

With tears of humiliation trickling down her cheeks, Anna's mother grudgingly but obediently sucked the four bulging teen-meats in front of her. Grabbing her hair, I pulled her off each young cock only after a few seconds and passed her around in order to keep all four at the same pace. Even so, it took only a few minutes before their dicks turned into throbbing red rockets ready to explode.

As I watched my friends savor their cocks in this juicy mother's mouth, I remembered that first time when she sucked on mine. Oh the warm feeling of her cheeks vacuuming my mushroom while her moist tongue rubbed against the underside of my shaft. We were so lucky to experience our first time with this tasty hot milf. In about 5 minutes, all four started squirting their massive cum loads all over the kneeling throat slave in a wild jerk circle, baptizing her in a hot semen shower. When they were done, all four collapsed onto the floor out of breath.

In a cheerful voice, I called out, "Alright, pizza and soda in the living room. Let's eat and play some video games while your bodies recover."

Taking the cum drenched whore by her wavy black hair again, I dragged her over to the living room like a dog with her arms still cuffed in the back. We left her twerking on the carpet with the cock vibrator while we ate and played. But honestly, who could really focus on the video games when you are a horny 18 years old and there's this mouthwatering bound slut right next to you in the room?

In less than 20 minutes, we were good to go. Sitting on the coffee table, I asked my friends to drag her over before removing the vibrator. Then while still cuffed with her wrists in the back, she was placed kneeling on the floor between my legs with her fat soft titties wrapped around my engorged cock. She was still quite apprehensive, squirming on her knees and whimpering in despair. However, the conditioning from the vibrator and the previous cock sucking session had her body ripe for the fucking.

As my thick meat pulsed in her warm cleavage, I held her face up by the hair and teased, "You're going to get fucking wrecked this weekend. We're going to fuck you until you are spent."

With her defying eyes on me while her body convulsed involuntarily to the conditioning, she cried out in desperate moans, "It was supposed to be just you. Omg... this is getting so out of hand... please... we can still stop."

Looking behind the filthy slut mom where my four horny friends had formed a line, I replied, "HHhhmmm... I think we're way past that point."

Dave was first, kneeling behind the bound bitch with his hands around those firm butt cheeks. His man meat was thick and the moment he spread her juicy cunt lips apart, the reluctant cock milf closed her eyes and groaned in response, "OOooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh... god... omg... omg..."

I admit, there was some envy in me as I watched my tender plaything cringe her eyes while trying to take the full girth of Dave's meat. I mean, I thought I was pretty big, but that cock was the width of my wrist as her tight pussy wrapped snuggly around the juicy head. Thrusting lightly, he inched it little by little into the soaking wet hole, sending the cum slut grinding her titties against my swollen cock and groaning loudly to each push, "UNGH... UNGH... UNGH.... UNGH!!!"

When he finally buried it deep into her womb, my young friend plowed the worthless sow with all he's got, slamming his body hard against her fine toned ass. With my meat wedged tightly between her milk swollen breasts, the bound mother rocked steadily on her knees as sinful grunts poured out of her half-opened mouth and filled the room, "Oh ... oh... oh... ohh... oh god... oh shit... oh... oh..."

Realizing Dave was speeding up, I quickly warned him and the rest to pull out whenever they were close so we could keep fucking her all night. Marc was next and since he was about the same height as the evening slave, the little guy squatted above her peach-shaped hips before ramming this pulsing cock into that dripping fuck hole. With both hands holding her long wavy hair in a ponytail, he rode the maso-steed in a brutal pace. Watching her gasping loudly with that mouth wide open, I couldn't help but pulled my warm meat from her tits and thrust it past her tender lips.

We skewer-fucked the Asian bitch as her plump whore titties jostled wildly to our movement. Forcing her eyes open, I spat on her face before ordering, "Look at me! That's it. So this is how you were like before marriage? Yeah? A little cock loving tramp?"

With her half-dazed eyes piercing into my soul, the petite slut mom responded with only incoherent grunts of pleasure, "Ungh... ungh.... Mmmm ... ungh... ungh..."

Like Marc, Sam also squatted in place being he was much taller. He held the lewd tasty milf still by the slim waist and pumped that pussy steadily with his long hard member, sending her moaning senselessly with my meat still pressing against the back of her throat. By this point, she was close to cumming, quivering in between each hard thrust as her eyes curled into a frown. However, at the pinnacle of her increasing sexual agony, Sam pulled out and Kenny took his turn.

Now this sadistic pervert was exactly what we had expected him to be. Kneeling in place behind those firm round hips, he brutally fucked the young hot wife while spanking that ass and yelling out, "Take my cock, you filthy cum bitch! Yeah, you love being treated like a worthless whore, don't you?!"

That was all her burning flesh could handle as the horny cum slut exploded in unrelenting pleasure, jerking violently and screaming all over my juicy meat. Then choking her with both hands, Kenny mercilessly hammered that throbbing pussy while she gagged and writhed violently on her knees. I only allowed this for a few seconds before tapping him to stop. The freak was getting way out of hand.

For the next half an hour or so, my four buddies continued rotating themselves as I savored the fuck slave's moaning mouth until my whole cock was covered in loads of saliva. She came several times, screaming and whimpering like a whipped dog before inevitably losing herself in cock heaven with her eyes closed and lips drooling. Then finally we untied her and secure a leash on her dog collar. She was fucked into submission, behaving obediently like a good tamed pet.

For hours on end, we just did whatever the hell we wanted and whenever. She was fucked right there on the floor while the rest of us played video games and ate. Other times, they took her to various parts of the house and fucked her bent over the toilet, double stuffed on the kitchen counter on her back with her head tilting upside down over the edge, and they even took her on the hood of her car in the garage. The depraved Asian slut mom lost it, growling and screaming so loud that I had to check on Anna a few times to make sure she was still asleep.

However, this wasn't why I invited my friends over. All of this was to warm them up for the gangbang that I had in mind. By around 9 pm, we were ready to double stuff the meat bitch. Since I was more experienced and could last longer, I took the base position. Lying on my back on the carpet, I held on to the hot milf's thin waist as my friends lowered her tight anus over my swollen cock in a reverse cowgirl. As my thick shaft stretched her anal ring like a tight rubberband, she shivered and moaned, "OOOooooohhhhhh... god... oh yes... stretch me..."

When the whole veiny dick was buried deep inside the young wife's rectum, they leaned her down against me as her lower back arched perfectly over my fat belly like we were two pieces of a perfect jigsaw puzzle. Then choking her sensual neck with one hand while kneading her protruding red nipples with the other, I jackhammered my cock up into that shit hole like a rabid ape as my four young friends took turns with her gagging throat, soaking pussy, and delicate hands.

We were no longer 6 individuals, but a savage beast of gyrating flesh, pumping our combined cocks into the young mother and wife. She was fucked into insanity, buckling and jerking like a lunatic while her vulgar screams and grunts filled the room. As we ravaged the petite slut bag, I kept hammering that sphincter with only moments of rest whenever my four buddies rotated themselves. It was so fucking amazing, yet agonizing as I tried not to cum.

I wondered what was going through her mind, if anything. I guess she never imagined at her age where she had finally settled down she would end up being stuffed with multiple teen cocks in her own living room. I mean sure, she was still in her mid to late 20s in which many of you would still consider young and perhaps wild. However, remember I was only 18, she was not my peer but a woman 8-10 years older than me. I've always thought people at that age were all tame and proper.

The meat bitch came several times in this mess, jerking and screaming as our sweaty flesh gyrated in harmony. Then turning her around until she was riding my bulging cock in the cowgirl position with her soggy cunt, the four of them then took their turns this time with her mouth, anus, and hands. It was incredible, watching those voluptuous fat titties swaying wildly above me while she rode me like a mindless beast with another hard dick in her rectum. Slapping those round melons around, I sent her screaming on the cock in her throat above my face while glops of drool rolled down her chin and neck.

It was at this moment when the phone started ringing, catching us all off guard. We all stared blankly at each other before Anna's mom called to one of my friends, "Quickly bring me the phone, it's Anna's father and I have to answer it."

It was everything I had hoped for as she spoke on the phone with two young thick cocks buried in her overstretched fuck holes. Much to my friends' surprise, I quickly started back up, thrusting rhythmically into her luscious pussy from below. Noticing my movement, Kenny eagerly joined in with this meat lodged deep in her anus and we double pumped the naughty Asian wife while she did her best to conceal her discomfort on the phone. She was good, throbbing in place without making a single moan or gasp as we rubbed the thin flesh between her anus and cunt with our combined thrusts. When I started squeezing her aching nipples, she suddenly bit her lips shut and stared down at me with the most pathetic frown.

The little fuck slut's humiliating torment drove me past even my previous sadism. As I picked up speed with Kenny, double stuffing the young milf's meat like a Thanksgiving roast, her every muscle began to tense up. Then with goose bumps forming on her warm sweaty skin while she twerked in insanity, she muttered to her husband, "Oh... well, have a good trip. I really have to go, something is burning on the stove... ok... yeah... ok ... ok... yes... yes... I love you too.... Bye..."

Then the moment she hung up, the wild vixen exploded in a violent orgasm, jerking and twitching madly with her back arched and her round bouncing titties heaved to the heavens. As her eyes rolled to the back of her head and her face almost arched completely upside down towards the back, she screamed until she became hoarse, "OOOOOHHHHHHH FFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUCCCCCCCKKKKKKK!!!!!"

Both Kenny and I blew our loads at the same time as well. How could we have resisted that? She was spazing so hard, she almost ripped our cocks off. When she finally calmed down and we pulled out of her cum stuffed pussy and anus, the petite young mother continued to jerk on her own as her gapping love holes throbbed for more. The other 3 guys then took her to the couch and stuffed all 3 of her slut holes as I passed out on the floor.

I don't know how long they fucked her. However, in the middle of the night I woke up a few times to the sound of slapping flesh and her unrelenting moans. In one instance, I groggily saw Marc fucking her bent in half on her back with her ankles around his head while others were lying passed out in the room. Another time, two of them were fucking her in a spit roast bent over the sofa arm, pulling on the leash like she was a fucking mutt. Needless to say, she was fucked into oblivion.

--- The Devil's Plaything ---

In the morning, I woke up and saw everyone was still asleep around me. Anna's mom was an absolute cum mess, covered from hair to toe in semen, spit, and shame. Waking her up, I removed the leash before ordering her to make us some breakfast. As the smell of fried eggs, bacons, and sausages drifted from the kitchen, the rest of the boys also woke up. While everyone else played video games, I checked on Anna and made sure she was alright. The little angel was still asleep, unaware her mother was serving as our cock slave all night throughout the house.

Walking into the kitchen, I was stunned when I saw Sam fucking the petite milf slut right there next to the stove while she cooked. She was wearing nothing but her collar and a cooking apron with her hair in a neat ponytail as my tall athletic friend rammed that pussy from behind. Giving them a thumbs-up as I passed by on my way back to the living room, I noticed Anna's mom looking towards me with the most humiliated frown. About 15 minutes later, we all sat at the kitchen table and ate while the lovely young slave served our every need. And I do mean every need. She even obediently let me milk those swollen tits until they squirted into my coffee.

We were all taking our time eating and chatting except for Kenny. At first I just thought he was really hungry when he scoffed down his food. However, once done, the deviant sicko grabbed the young mother and bent her over the wooden kitchen table. Then while the rest of us continued eating and chatting, he fucked her right there next to us. Oh man, it was hard to eat and swallow the food with the table shaking from his brutal thrusts and the sound of her whimpering cries.

After a few minutes, Kenny finally pulled out and spewed his cum all over a plate of scrambled eggs as we reacted in disgust. Putting the plate on the floor, he forced the cum slave to her hands and knees by the ponytail and ordered in a stern voice, "Eat it! Be a good mutt!"

I was about to interject when the slut wife obediently complied and completely ate up all the cum and egg, even licking the plate clean like a filthy dog. For the rest of the day, believe it or not, I actually didn't participate much. What do you think me as? I was still a responsible person and someone had to take care of the baby. So for the most part I was in the baby's room playing with Anna and taking care of her while my 4 friends did whatever they wanted with the juicy cum dumpster. It wasn't until after lunch and Anna was put to nap did I rejoin them.

By this point, the young mother was completely rabid, being fucked and used like a cheap $5 whore by these four horny teens all day. However, it was time to kick it up a notch and for the real depravity to begin. Putting her on all fours submissively on top of the coffee table, the five of us inspected her like she was a fine livestock. With our hands running all over her smooth skin and squeezing her tender flesh, she squirmed uncomfortably in response while whimpering to be bred.

From her toy box, I took out a pair of alligator clamps with metal weights and snapped them onto those overly engorged nipples, sending the horny lewd tramp gasping in pain and pleasure. Then I found this strange object, looking like a bunch of black rubber balls strung along on a thick nylon string about 10" long. So while my four buddies formed a line in the front to enjoy her dick sucking lips, I slowly thrust each ball into her anus. With her sphincter stretching tightly around each golf sized ball before they popped into her shit hole, the horny Asian milf throbbed her wet pussy below and groaned in sexual agony.

Finally with all 7 balls buried deep in her rectum, I whipped the little cock slut with a cattail flogger until she was jerking and screaming. The harder she throbbed, the wilder those weights on her lewd titties swayed, tugging tightly on those dark red nipples.

The boys' reactions were most intriguing. I mean, Kenny obviously was delighted as he pumped his menacing cock in and out of her moist soft lips. However, Dave was a bit uneasy and asked whether she was ok. You can imagine they were only 18 and like how I was a couple of months back, completely naïve and new to these experiences.