Saleena Cleans Up Pt. 08

Story Info
Twin pregnancies will make our family grow.
2.1k words
4.54
3.9k
8
0

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 05/01/2024
Created 08/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was relaxing in the living room when Saleena and Sierra came in, their faces flushed, and expressions of mixed excitement and apprehension.

I wondered about that expression, it was cleared up in a moment, when Sierra and Saleena said, in unison, "Daddy, we're pregnant!"

I was at a total loss for words, we'd been fucking up a storm the last three months, and I had just assumed that both were on some form of birth control. Now, I had to face the consequences.

Saleena said, "Daddy, we could both get an abortion, we're only two months along, it would be a quick, easy procedure. What do you think Daddy?"

Now it was up to me. Although I was firmly on the Pro-choice side, it was different with my daughter and her girlfriend, both pregnant by my cock. Although it would be their decision, I had to tell them what I was thinking.

"Well, it is your decision, I am leaning towards you both having your babies, and we'll raise them together."

A few moments later, they were in my arms.

"Thank you, Daddy, thank you, thank you, we didn't want to force you into anything. It did take more than just your sperm to get us pregnant, but the idea of having my Daddy's baby is really exciting," Saleena said softly.

"Sierra, what about your situation?"

"My Mom just kicked me out of the house, she called me a stupid slut for spreading my legs, and letting some guy knock me up. She also told me not to come around the house, with my belly swollen with some bastard, and displaying what a shameless whore I'd turned into, for all the neighbors to see. Needless to say, she has no idea who the daddy is! And I'm just as excited as Sal, to be having your baby, too!"

I was not pleased that her Mom had been so hard on her, and I said, "You will of course stay with us."

I saw her eyes get misty, and she whispered, "Thank you, Daddy."

"Even better, I think we should move, right out of here. My company would like someone to head our new expansion office in San Diego, and it has been offered to me, I have first right of refusal. What do you think girls, like to live in Southern California? San Diego, nice warm weather, Pacific Ocean beaches, and a fresh new start, without the baggage and hassle that staying here would engender."

Saleena squealed, "San Diego, oh god, I'd love it, what do you think Sierra?"

Just as enthusiastic, Sierra exclaimed, "Oh that sounds so nice, Southern California, well away from all the bullshit that my Mother would no doubt heap on me! A fresh new start, with our babies, sounds wonderful!"

"Okay, I'll get it in the works right now."

I picked up the phone, and when I was connected to our CEO, Tony Silberm, I told him that I was accepting the offer to relocate to San Diego. He was pleased to have someone who knew his way around, a generous moving allowance, and my salary would get a hefty raise, for my decision. I smiled, with two babies on the way, that extra money would sure be welcome.

We had 3 months, it would work out nicely. Saleena and Sierra would graduate high school in a month, and no more school or classmates. They would give them the ragging of a lifetime as their baby bumps would be all too noticeable.

I got my realtor on the phone and asked her to get my house on the market and connect me with an associate who dealt with property in or near San Diego. I told her to tell her associate that I was looking for something spacious and roomy, outside of the city, an acreage kind of house, with lots of space between us and any neighbors. I wanted us to have our privacy. I didn't want to live on a block where neighborhood gossip would be speculating about the two pregnant teens and the older guy who lived with them.

I heard back the same day from her associate who worked in the area, and luck was with us. A family had just moved out, and were anxious to get a deal done, it was priced to sell. A spacious, split-level ranch style, with 4 bedrooms, and 3 bathrooms, set on 4 acres of land. He forwarded the views, inside and out. It was indeed spacious, high vaulted ceiling, a nice large living room, dining room, and kitchen with a breakfast nook. All appliances were no more than a couple of years old, which was good, I saw no value in a rustic kitchen. The patio overlooked a large lake just down the hill, that was on our land. Privacy would be no problem, as views of the land just outside the house showed the area was sheltered with lots of trees, and there was no view of any neighbors, which was good.

Saleena and Sierra crowded around the computer screen, and Saleena said, "Ooh, look at that lake, is it safe for swimming Daddy?"

Looking at the specifics, I replied, "Says it is, the family that had moved out said they used it regularly, it's great in summer, the sun is on it all day long."

Sierra said, "How far is it to commute to the city? It looks great, but we don't want Daddy to have a long, tiring drive."

"Let's see, ah, here it is, city center, 25 miles away, that's not too far. And, once the office is up and running smoothly, I won't have to go in every day, I can just telecommute, see that home office, perfect to work from."

Saleena was up for it, and she enthused, "Oh yeah, it looks great. Look at that lake, Sierra and I can skinny dip to our heart's content, we can walk around, as naked as we want to be, flaunting our growing bellies to the sun and wind, with no one able to spy on us. I vote a big thumbs up."

Sierra was just as eager, and she said, "I vote a big thumbs up too, let's get it before someone else does."

I quickly agreed, and got a deposit down, to lock in the deal. The mental vision of Saleena and Sierra, outside our new home, emerging from the lake, water sheeting off their naked bodies, nude to the sun and the wind, their bellies swollen with the growing life force, breasts developing into nourishing milk jugs for our babies, really got my cock growing.

Sierra grinned, and cooed, "Looks like Daddy is thinking lots of happy thoughts about us, naked to the sun, with our bellies and our boobs all nice and big!"

Saleena purred, "Let's go to the bedroom, and let Daddy's fantasies have full rein!"

Our clothes quickly formed piles of fabric on the bedroom floor, and I watched as Saleena crawled on top of Sierra, kissing heatedly, before Saleena turned herself around, so both of them were face up to me. Their legs were intertwined, spread open, at the edge of the bed, and both of their coral-pink openings were flared open, dewy with their juices.

Sierra cooed, "Ok Daddy, we're all stacked up for you, so you can fuck us back and forth! It won't be long before we'll be too big for stacking, so let's do it now!"

Saleena watched, her eyes wide and eager, as I stood between the spread of their intertwined legs. Nudging against her, and penetrating the tight teen pussy, oh, so tight, so hot, her squeals of pleasure joined my lust grunts as I surged in, not stopping till I felt my balls smack gently against her ass.

"Oh fuck, yes, oh yes, every time, it feels just as good as the first time, ram me Daddy, fuck me good!"

Eager to do so, I started a slow, gentle rhythm, I didn't want to go full bore, and have nothing left for Sierra.

After a few minutes, Saleena cooed, "OK Daddy, now give Sierra a filling, we need to share and share alike."

I had a small table placed against the bed, it was perfect for letting me lower myself, so I could kneel on the table and be at the perfect height. Aiming my cock head right at Sierra's eager center, I surged in, Sierra squealed with pleasure, and I felt a bolt of lust, I was driving into Sierra's heat, while my cock was still shiny wet, smeared with Saleena's juices. The heat and the tightness eagerly took me in, ummm, the feel of those tight walls gripping at my cock was just as fantastic as Saleena's tightness.

"Ummm, oh yes, I love the way Daddy fucks us, so loving, so passionate, and he spermed a baby inside both of us. That makes me so excited, knowing that we will be having Daddy's babies! Oh yes, ride me, Daddy, fuck my tight little pussy, ohh, feels so good!" Sierra cooed.

Hearing Sierra call me Daddy was just as exciting as fucking my own sweet Saleena, and hearing her call me Daddy while we fucked kept my lust perking higher. I eagerly rode inside Sierra's gripping sheath, ummm, the heat and the tightness were just as good as Saleena's. I could feel my balls start to take notice as I surged in and out.

Sierra cooed. "Now, fuck Sal, let her have your nice hard cock again!"

Standing once again, I drove in, Saleena growled, "Yes, oh yes, fuck me hard Daddy, ram me!"

Feeling the red haze of lust building, I drove into her and set up a hard, fast rhythm, eager to explode my load deep inside Saleena. I saw her face full of bliss and felt her body start to shake.

Sierra, feeling Saleena starting to writhe on top of her, growled. "Oh yes, baby, cum, cum hard all over Daddy's big cock!"

Saleena cried out, "Oh yes, fuck so good, cumming, cumming all over Daddy's hard cock, cum with me Daddy, fill me up, yes, yes, GAWWWWWW!"

Her shrieks filled the room, I felt the tight grip, and the rippling spasms milking at me, and I grunted and growled as I felt my cock let go, I felt the sperm rushing through my prick and beginning to coat the insides of Saleena's tight walls. I arched into her, shuddering as my prick unleashed a flood of cum, enjoying the feel of Saleena's tight rippling spasms, milking me for every drop I could pump into her.

When I pulled out, Saleena repositioned herself, she moved up, squatted, and her juicy cream pie was hovering over Sierra's face, I could see Sierra lick her lips as she hungrily eyed that cream-filled opening.

Saleena cooed, "There you go baby, a big, juicy cream pie, all hot, tasty, and ready for you!"

I saw Sierra hook her arms over Saleena's hips, and pull her down, and Saleena let out a loud Ahhhh of pleasure as Sierra burrowed her tongue inside. I could just imagine the huge rush of cum that was now pouring into Sierra's eager mouth, I saw her swallowing more than once as she mouthed my load.

As she licked Saleena clean of every drop, I quickly got between the spread of her thighs, and Sierra's pussy muffled squeal of pleasure sounded as I drove my tongue into her. Fiery hot, gushing with juices, I eagerly tasted her essence, then after several minutes of long, lingering licks, I surrounded her throbbing clit.

Saleena cried out, "Oh yes Daddy, oh fuck, right there, you're gonna make me cum!"

Eager to make it as close to simultaneous as possible, I cued in on Saleena, her breathing becoming choppy, her moans, joining in with Sierra's muffled growls of pleasure, getting louder, then I heard the sound of her ah-ah-ah-ah-ah-ahs. Knowing that was the last sound Saleena made before climax, I went wild on Sierra's clit, her body was almost vibrating. Twin shrieks of pleasure filled the bedroom, as I received a rich facial of Sierra's juices, and Saleena unloaded her girl cum all over Sierra's face.

We formed a happy, satisfied pile on the bed, arms and legs intertwined, basking in the afterglow. Tonight, we would do it all again, then I would unload my cum into Sierra's heat so that Saleena could get her tasty treat. It was a pleasure to keep track of which of my sweet girls I exploded inside of, so the next time, my other girl would get filled up. Share and share alike.