Saleena Cleans Up Pt. 07

Story Info
Dinner and Sierra has the last cherry plucked.
2.4k words
4.46
3.4k
7
1

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/09/2023
Created 08/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
groomleader
groomleader
2,772 Followers

I opened the door and we entered the Lakeshore Inn. Saleena and Sierra each took an arm, their hands placed in the crook of my elbow, as the maitre'd showed us to our table. I noticed some male heads looking my way, checking out the sight of a lucky guy with two very hot young women, one for each arm. I smiled inwardly, thinking about what would happen after dinner.

Checking out the menu, Saleena said, "Oooh, the catch of the day is Lake Trout, with their mushroom risotto and asparagus spears. Oh, that sounds delicious!"

Sierra chimed in, "Count me in, sounds yummy!"

I agreed, "Sounds delicious, would you ladies like to share some white wine?"

Sierra grinned, and said, "Ooh, trying to get me drunk, so you can take advantage of me? Is that a promise Daddy, I sure hope so!"

Saleena and Sierra dissolved into giggles, I laughed with them, feeling the stir in my balls as I visualized exactly how we were going to take advantage of each other.

When the waiter stopped by, I relayed 3 orders of the Catch of the day and 3 glasses of Pinot Grigio. He looked at the girls, and when I discretely slipped him a 20-dollar bill, he did not ask to see any proof of age.

Saleena said, "I was sure he was going to ask to see some proof of age, after all, Sierra and I are still 18."

I grinned, and said, "Well, a 20-dollar bill took care of that problem!"

Three glasses of white wine appeared at our table, and we toasted to the night ahead, clinked glasses, and I enjoyed watching my girls as they sipped their wine. I felt a thrill run through me as my mind said, My girls, My lovers.

Saleena purred, "Oh Daddy, I love that smile, are you thinking about tonight?"

I replied, "I sure am baby, I want to do my best, having two such beautiful ladies to satisfy."

Saleena said, "It's okay Daddy, you don't have to be Superman. I really want to see you take Sierra's tight little rosebud, I won't be jealous! It's very exciting to see you making hot, passionate love to Sierra, just like you made such hot, passionate love to me."

Sierra cooed, "Tonight, I want my last virginity taken. I don't care if it hurts, I want to be just like my best friend."

We were in a cozy little nook, away from the main dining area, and I watched as Saleena and Sierra turned their heads, lips pressing urgently, sharing long, wet tongue-filled swirls of passion, making my cock stand up and take notice. The dinner gave my taste buds something to feast on, while my girls were only too happy to display their passion for each other, giving my lust something to feast on.

The dinner was as delicious as it sounded, and when we had finished, I called for the check, no reason to waste time.

Sierra cooed, "Let's go home, I want Daddy to take my tight virgin rosebud."

In short order, we were back home in the bedroom. Sierra stripped off her red dress, while Saleena took off her electric blue dress, and they stood before me, smiling, Sierra clad in a red lacy thong and bra set, while Saleena was clad in a black thong with matching bra. They turned their backs to me and grinned over their shoulders.

Saleena cooed, "Daddy, come undo our bras, then pull down our panties."

I unhooked Sierra's bra, she let it slip off her shoulders. I then took to a knee, and peeled down the red panties, planting several soft kisses over her glorious cheeks, enjoying her soft coos of pleasure. Standing up and moving to Saleena, I freed her from her bra, she let it tumble away from her body, and then I took back to my knee, and peeled her tight black panties down. She moaned deep in her throat as I planted several kisses all over her sexy ass. I stood up, and they stepped back a few paces and casually slung an arm around each other's waist.

Sierra, her voice a husky whisper, cooed, "All for your eyes only Daddy, take a good, long look."

I filled my eyes with the vision, Saleena's sea green eyes glowing with desire, her breasts capped with big, round coral pink nipples stiff and hard with anticipation, the sexy curve of her hips, the neatly trimmed bush of red pubic hair, and her friend Sierra, who at 18 is a sexy teen temptress, a mane of russet colored hair, deep brown eyes, nice, orange-sized breasts, her hard, stiff nipples poking up proudly, the flat plane of her stomach, the curve of her hips, right in the middle, her tight pussy had a sparse, wispy covering of russet colored hair.

Saleena purred, "Ummmm, look at that nice hard bulge, all ready for you Sierra. Let's free Daddy's big bulge from confinement!"

They quickly had me stripped naked, and we were quickly on the bed, in a clinch with my daughter and my daughter's best friend, their hands fondling my stiff cock, and Sierra was going to give me her last virginity.

I piled up a couple of pillows, and said softly, "Sierra, lay on your belly, on the pillows, and spread your legs, baby."

She did so, and I filled my eyes with the sight of that 18-year-old ass. Saleena was gazing along with me, and I heard her make a soft coo as she looked at her friend's globes. Saleena gently grabbed her cheeks and pulled them apart, both of us spellbound as we gazed at the rose-shaped pucker.

She cooed huskily, "Oh Sierra baby, you have a spectacular ass, my god, it's perfect. Go ahead Daddy, lick that tight, pink sweet hole."

I slid into position, and let my tongue slide gently between the crack. Sierra let out an Ahhhhh of pleasure, and I let my tongue slide down, then her long, drawn-out moan as my tongue slid over the tight, twitchy rim.

Saleena cooed, "Oh yes Daddy, rim that beautiful, tight pucker."

Happy to do so, I ran my tongue around and around the tight rim, every pass I made I placed the tip of my tongue against her and pushed in, the reflexive clench kept me from probing just beyond the tip. Undaunted, I continued to lick at her, her first time doing anal, she would need lots of licking and fingering.

I looked over, saw a hungry, eager expression on my daughter's face, and I whispered, "Come here baby, come lick Sierra's tight, sexy ass hole."

Her eyes were glowing as she slid in between the spread of Sierra's upraised ass, she cupped the sexy cheeks, spreading those glorious moons apart, and as her hot, wet tongue made contact, Sierra cooed, "Oh yes baby, lick my ass hole, lick me, fuck that feels so good."

Saleena gave Sierra lots of hot, wet doting attention, Sierra's moans and coos of pleasure were non-stop. I saw Saleena slip a finger against Sierra's ass hole, and push.

"Relax it, baby, relax, let me slide my finger in."

Sierra was grunting as Saleena, slowly, cautiously slid the finger in, sliding in slowly until the swell of her palm stopped any further momentum. I could see her slowly rotating her finger, gently wriggling it around, doing her best to help Sierra relax that tight clench. The sounds from Sierra sounded like a mixture of hopefully very small twinges of pain, I hoped there was some pleasure in there, too.

Saleena looked over at me, her face flushed, and cooed, "Daddy, get the lube, I think it's time for Sierra to get her last cherry plucked."

I picked up the tube from the bedside table and placed it in Saleena's hand. She squeezed a good-sized dollop right onto the rim, spread it around, and then another dollop was spread up inside her.

Saleena, running her lube-coated finger up Sierra's last virgin territory, cooed, "Oh yeah, get you all nice and lubed up, Daddy's cock will get a nice thick coating, and your ass hole virginity will soon be just a memory. Sierra, get your sexy body up on hands and knees, doggy style, Daddy, bring your nice, hard cock over here."

Saleena's hands applied a coating of lube, spreading it all over my shaft, my cock was rock hard and gleaming with lube as I got behind that beautiful, upturned ass. Sierra's tight pink starfish was gleaming with lube, making my pulse pound. Quickly kneeling up behind her, I pressed the head of my prick against her anus. I pushed forward, slowly, and the head popped inside. I felt the reflexive clench, a loud "Ungh", and I could see Sierra's hands tightly gripping the quilt. I held still, this was no time to bury my prick.

Saleena scooted down, she was face to face with Sierra, and whispered "Kiss me, baby, kiss me."

I watched as their lips came together, clinging to each other, long, drawn-out tongue-filled swirls of passion, Saleena was trying to make Sierra relax, feel safe, feel secure that she would not be forced beyond her limits.

When they broke the kiss, Sierra moaned, "Oh my god, Daddy's cock is so big, and my ass hole is so tight."

Saleena cooed, "Relax baby, relax, we're not conducting a fire drill, Daddy will give you all the time you need. If it's too much say 'STOP', loud like that, and Daddy will pull out. We are not going to force you into anything baby."

Sierra cooed, "I love you Saleena."

Saleena replied, "And I love you too Sierra baby," then they were kissing heatedly again.

After a minute or two, Sierra said shakily, "Okay, D..D..Daddy, please go s..s....slowly."

Pushing very slowly, inch by inch, I gently pushed up into her virgin tightness. Sierra was making groans, I hoped she was feeling some pleasure. She had not told me to stop, so I kept on. Her tight, virgin walls parted reluctantly as my cock gained, inch by inch up the extra tight grip of her asshole. I finally planted my cock to the hilt, I could feel my balls smack against her pussy, and Sierra's loud squeal.

"Oh fuck, daddy's so big, my tight little asshole feels so stretched out! Please hold still Daddy, let me adjust."

Saleena was again face to face with Sierra, planting soft kisses all over her face.

"Oh yeah Sierra, I know just how it felt when Daddy took my ass. Now you're just like me, all of our cherries have been plucked by Daddy! Daddy, how about if you hold still, and let Sierra ride your cock? Instead of humping into her, let Sierra develop a rhythm, so she can hump back and forth on your cock, take as much as she can, at whatever pace she develops, does that sound good Daddy?"

"Oh yeah baby, that sounds great!"

The tight, gripping hug of Sierra's asshole, wrapped around my cock, was going to make my cock sizzle. If I had taken the lead, I'd be cumming so fast. Now, I had a chance to delay my explosion, with Sierra calling the action. I caressed her ass cheeks, such superb, glorious globes, Saleena and Sierra's tight, sexy asses must have been causing non-stop boners among all the horny teen boys in school. I very lightly smacked her left cheek, then her right one.

I heard a soft "Ohhhhh", then Sierra said, "Giddy up Daddy?"

Saleena had been watching, and she giggled, and then Sierra joined her. I felt just a slight loosening of her asshole.

"Ummmm, that feels better."

So saying Sierra pulled her hips forward, slowly, the tight grip was out of this world, I watched as her asshole pulled forward, and my cock shaft felt the cooler air around it, then Sierra reversed direction and pushed back at me, the tight walls of her ass stretching out again as her hips pushed back, her anal hole taking my cock back inside, once again burying my cock to the depths.

"Oh yeah Sierra baby, fuck my prick with your tight, sexy little asshole...Ride my cock baby."

Encouraged by the pleasure in my voice, Sierra started to slowly establish a rhythm. She worked her sexy ass cheeks back and forth, her asshole swallowing my prick, in and out of her chocolate slide. I felt another slight loosening.

Sierra purred, "Oh yeah, now it feels really good, oh yeah, daddy's so deep, fucking my asshole, and I love it, fuck me, Daddy, ram me while I ride your cock! Sal baby, stroke my pussy, make me cum while daddy fucks my ass."

Sierra squealed as Saleena's fingers slid over her belly, and started to stir Sierra's hot, soupy wetness. Her cries and coos of pleasure became a continuous accompaniment to the sound of our hot, sweaty flesh smacking together, the juicy liquid squelch of Sierra's fuck-hole being plumbed by Saleena's nimble fingers, and my grunts and growls of pleasure.

I could feel Sierra speeding up, shoving her hips back at me with force, while I grabbed her hips and began thrusting into that tight, slick hole. I could feel my daughter's fingers through the thin membrane separating Sierra's asshole and pussy, the added stimulation was making my cock crazy. I could feel the cum quickly building as my groin smacked tight against her ass cheeks, my balls smacking against her pussy on every thrust.

"Fuck, fuck, FUUUUCCCCKKKK!"

Sierra let out a full-throated scream, I felt her asshole contracting and gripping at my cock, pulsing in time to the waves of orgasm washing over her body. That sent me right over the brink, I held her hips tightly and shoved myself as deep as I could. I let out a loud grunt, my cock exploding and squirting wildly, christening Sierra's asshole with its first load of hot spunk, letting the contractions milk my cock for every drop.

As our orgasms ebbed, Sierra cooed, "Leave it in as long as you can, still feels so good to have my asshole plugged by Daddy's big cock."

I held my prick inside her for as long as possible, until I grew soft enough, my prick slipped out, and Sierra moaned as she felt my prick slip out.

"Ummm, that felt so good, having my tight little asshole get all stretched out to fit Daddy's cock."

Saleena, cuddling against Sierra, cooed, "I know, isn't it great? Now Daddy will have all three of our hot, horny, willing holes for fun and games!"

groomleader
groomleader
2,772 Followers