Salem

Story Info
Playing a Scene.
3.7k words
4.3
5.5k
5
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Louetta
Louetta
121 Followers

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of incest or incest content.

***

So every year since we started The Wenches, our little female only BDSM group (read about it here on Literotica), we had done a re-creation of the Salem witch hangings, Salem being only ten miles away from us. We would go down there the weekend after Halloween, when they had a big festival, because there were fewer people about and the cops were less vigilant and the clocks had changed for the winter so it was darker.

Where to go within Salem was an early issue. We wanted a hill, to replicate the original site still know as Gallows Hill, down Procter St., at the other end from the medical center. Gallows Hill was too public. We ended up choosing Ft. Lee, down by the Willows Park.

An almost unanimous choice the first year for our inaugural victim was Danielle. This was a for profit enterprise and by far most of our spectators were boys and eighteen year old Danielle was by far the prettiest Wench with a very nice body though several other girls did have bigger boobs. Looks were important because in our re-creation the witch would be hung in the nude. Danielle, having graduated from high school the previous June, set a precedent by inviting some of her male former high school teachers who paid her for the opportunity to see her in the nude.

We of course brought in our resident expert Ferris from Maine who did all of our complicated scenes with great professionalism. He was familiar with Danielle's body from previous scenes and was confident he could succeed with her at least partly because she was thin and weight counts against a girl when she's hung. Anyway both Ferris and Danielle performed brilliantly and she suffered only some mild chaffing of her neck which is to be expected.

The second year we went with Brittany and Claudia, eighteen and twenty years of age. We chose two girls this time because some of our regular customers felt a bit ripped off the year before having had to drive to Salem and pay fifty dollars for a scene that at it's climax lasted only a few minutes. We countered that that was the only way most of them would ever get to see Danielle with no clothes on but we had to do something.

Anyway year two was an even bigger success. Brittany wasn't quite as pretty as Danielle but she had bigger boobs and a very nice behind from all those hip thrusts she'd done in the gym. Claudia was of Puerto Rican extraction and drew a large contingent of the Spanish-speaking employees from the Harrington's estate which was The Wenches base of operations. Plus all the Anglos were fascinated by her brown body, none of them ever having been with a Latina before.

That brought us to year three. Again we went with two girls, this time Savannah and me, both eighteen. We both have decent bodies though we couldn't outdraw Britt and Claudia for audience. Nevertheless I was happy to try this having really enjoyed the breath play scenes I had done with various boys. And I had scene experience, as opposed to sexual experience, with Ferris and trusted him to be able to hang me safely. Plus whenever we had done a scene together for The Wenches he always did a good job, feeling me up and patting my bum which made things much more pleasant if he was doing something painful to you in the scene.

I talked to two of the girls who had done it before. Claudia was one of my best friends. She said she wasn't all that scared and that she had a big cheering section of Latinos who's encouragement and appreciation of her naked body helped her get through it. But she was kind of heavy, big boobs, a tummy, ample bum and thighs. The weight put more of a strain on her neck and she passed out fairly soon and didn't come close to cumming or even thinking about it. But she made it.

Danielle, having gone first, was more interesting. There was a warning of possible cops coming when she was up there on the gallows tied tight with the noose on and just about ready to be hung so she had to stand there buck naked for a few minutes just on the brink with the rope already tight around her neck. Standing there scared shitless she peed on herself.

Finally he hung her and she really got off on it. It took a long time for her to pass out because she's thin and light and it was just agonizing toward the end. But the important part was she came pretty much straight off and keep cumming until it got too uncomfortable and it was just memorable. Her neck was marked for a week and it was hard to explain at home. She lost her boyfriend because he was told she had been nude in front of all these guys. And she continues to get nude for the older men she invited. But she said she'd do it again if asked and she and her current boyfriends now play around with related stuff with her tied on the bed, using scarfs or their hands on her neck.

We had to do some prep work for this. First off we couldn't eat after breakfast. You want your stomach empty so if you throw up while you are being hung you won't choke on the vomit. Plus we needed an enema. No more explanation there. It was thought to be advisable to restrict fluids that day and pee before the scene as a couple of the girls had indeed peed on themselves during the scene. We were to change clothes at Kristie's house and she would drive us. Kristie is the head of The Wenches and my best friend. We would wear these two piece white gowns with a skirt and a shawl. Ferris would strip us and the shawl would come off without his having to untie our wrists.

So anyway the first Thursday in November the prep work having been done at six in the evening we all drove to Salem. The Willows was closed for the season and we used a weekday figuring local residents would be in their homes. We didn't want any passersby. Car pooling was encouraged so the cops might not see cars and suspect a crowd was gathering. It was pitch dark and there were to be no lights except for official photography. It was chilly, being November, and Savannah and I having to be butt naked was not really optimal.

We arrived just after six thirty. The spectators were told to arrive then so everyone would be in place when we actually started. Savannah was going to go first. I would not be allowed to watch her and I was told she would stay up the top of the hill afterward so I would know that when she didn't come back down before I went up that that didn't mean Ferris had killed her. We waited in the car until six forty-five, got out and crossed the street and walked a little way up the hill. We were barefoot and completely naked except for the two parts of our white gowns. Ferris was there. He bound our hands tightly behind our backs and blindfolded us. Then we waited.

We waited there until five minutes before seven. It was dead quiet. Kristie was there with us as were four boys who were our security. No one spoke. At one point I heard Savannah sniffle. I couldn't see with my blindfold on but she was evidently crying softly.

"It's OK, you'll be all right," I heard Kristie say. "I'll be right with you." I wanted her with ME. I was scared shitless. "It's OK. All right. Once we get going you'll be fine." And finally Kristie said it was time. My best friend, she mouthed "I'll be right back" to me. Then she removed Savannah's blindfold and the two of them started slowly up the hill with two of the security people. There was a murmur from the crowd when, presumably, they came into view. Again I couldn't see what was going on. Kristie came back almost immediately and had the video on her phone.

"We have a half hour," she said. "Are you all right?"

"I'm scared."

"Trust Ferris, it'll go all right."

She looked at her phone. "He's got her top off. The guys will love her boobs." They'd soon see them jiggle plenty. "She's naked now. Now under the noose. She keeps looking up at it. Now he's trying to get her to step up onto the stool." A pause. I guess she was up there. "He's putting the noose on her. Fixing her hair. Tightening it down. She's crying, poor thing." I felt like crying. "Now he's tying her."

There was a delay here that was tough on the victim. Ferris tied their ankles, their knees, their already tied hands to a rope aruond their belly and put a harness on their chests to secure their arms. He wanted the absolute minimum of flailing around. So we waited. "OK. Ready. She's shaking. I wish he'd hurry up." He did. He pulled the rope up slowly until she was on her tippie toes so she would not fall when he removed the stool, just hang there. He grabbed her toes to hold her still and pulled out the stool and she was hung by her neck.

"OK, she's hung," said Kristie looking at the phone. Some time went by.

"How long?" I was really nervous. Not just nervous, frightened.

"I don't know. She's still moving, turning around in a circle. At least she's almost done."

Another minute. I just looked at Kristie and she kind of massaged my back. "OK she's pretty much still." A bit more. "OK, he grabbed her. They're taking her down." A minute more. "She's sitting up. You have six minutes."

So I had six minutes. Kristie took my blindfold off. No reason for it. There was like a three quarter moon. I was glad of that, it seemed to make things sexier.

"I'm so scared and so fucking horny at the same time." Kristie just smiled. We stood there.

"Three. I admire you for doing this." Three minutes to go.

"Thank you. I hope I can get off. Dani told me how she did it. Just try to relax and think about your cunt and not your neck. I wish there was some warning just when you were about to be hung."

"When he grabs your toes so he can pull out the stool and you don't sway," she told me.

"When he grabs my toes. OK. I hope he doesn't touch me too much."

"He will, he likes you. He says he has mixed emotions when he whips you."

"He still whips me."

"We pay him extra." I laughed despite the circumstances.

She looked at the phone. "Time," she said.

"Kiss me."

"What?" she laughed.

"I'm serious. Kiss me. What if something happens?"

"Nothing will happen." She kissed me. Right on my mouth. It was soft, like girls kiss. I enjoyed it. Since my blindfold was off there was nothing to keep us. We started walking up the hill.

Some of what happened next was a blur. We got to the top of the hill. As my feet were bare it hurt walking on the rough ground. I was suddenly aware of the crowd, suddenly walking through it, aware of the same kind of murmur that greeted Savannah. I could smell cigarettes and thought briefly of when a boy had used one on my bare breasts. I saw the noose ahead of me, snow-white, a thick rope that wouldn't cut your skin or squeeze your neck too much. That fat coil of rope that ends up just above your neck that is characteristic of a real hanging noose. There was the stool below it and Ferris beside it.

"Hi!" Ferris said. "Nice to see you."

"Right."

"Face the crowd please." I did. "I have to strip you naked."

He took his time. He unhooked my shawl and pulled it off my shoulders and I was suddenly naked to the waist. My breasts tingled and my nipples were as hard as little rocks. I heard a muffled cheer go up in the crowd. He handed the shawl to Kristie who collected the garments for future use. "Nice," he said and gave my tits a generous feel. I was already wet down below but even though I didn't welcome his touch I got wetter. He unhooked my skirt at the waist and unzipped it and pulled it away from my body. That drew an audible cheer. I was buck naked.

Then things went blurry again. He handed the skirt to Kristie and put his hand between my legs and two fingers in my girlhood. I kind of leaned over and panted with desire as my body got ready for what was to happen. He stroked my ass which turned me on more but I moved when he tried to penetrate my asshole. Then I was standing behind the stool and I was pushed forward and I was up on the stool. Then he was standing on another stool and drawing the noose down to put it on my neck and by now I was so wet I was dripping and I started to breathe faster. I couldn't believe how horny I was.

Now things were clearer. I'll never forget the next ten minutes. He pulled the noose in front of me and told me to turn my face up. He lowered the noose down under my neck and held it against my skin and told me to turn my head down. He pulled my hair up and started to tighten that big knot down against the back of my neck. He made sure all my hair was hanging free and tightened the knot firmly against my neck right in the middle of the back of my neck. That behind the left ear or by the jaw stuff is for executions. I was supposed to survive. He stepped off his stool so he could tie up my body.

I was incredibly horny but by now so frightened I could barely move. He started tying my ankles tightly together. Now for the first time I looked out of the crowd. They were mostly male and people I knew. All of them were over eighteen, Kristie had seen to that. I saw two of my brothers and my sister Molly in the front row as well as the other Wenches. I saw Savannah wrapped in a blanket but otherwise probably still naked. Ferris now started tying my knees. Again very tight. I looked again at the crowd and found several of my ex boyfriends, who hopefully just came to see me nude one more time, not to see me tortured.

Now Ferris was tying my upper arms against my chest running a rope under my boobs which gave him a chance to cop a feel. In the crowd further out I saw some of the boys I had gone to school with. About half the lacrosse team and some of my twenty-three year old brothers friends. Later some of them would ask me out. Now I could feel Ferris fooling with my already bound wrists so he could tie then flat against my back. The rope came around my tummy and tied in back.

"Do my crotch please, Ferris?" I almost begged.

"OK." He started it, putting a bunch of knots in a rope and running it between my legs so the knots would align with my outer pussy lips. While he tied the crotch rope in front and looped it around in back I surveyed the crowd again. Toward the back I saw Mr. Higgins my old history teacher and Mr. Vento the guidance counselor and a coach and a few others. I wondered what kind of jollies they'd get out of seeing this done to a naked teenager they all knew. I hope they appreciated my bare tits and my bunnyhole. I wonder if they were surprised I shaved all my hair down there.

There was also a bunch of guys from the estate The Wenches used that was next door to my father's house. Including the supervision, all of whom I saw regularly. In the back Ferris just looped the crotch rope around the rope that tied my wrists and laid it in my hand so I could control it. The knots in the rope were directly over my clit. I was ready.

Then I felt the noose tighten all the way on my neck and it seemed like I was being pulled upwards and then I realized I was and my weight started to come off my feet and I was lifted a little further and then a little more and I was almost on tippie toes and then I was on tippie toes and I started to feel I was having trouble breathing just a little. Then I was just left where I was.

I knew what was happening. I was ready to be hung and then Ferris stepped away. I didn't know how long I had. I was really, really scared. Where was Ferris? My view of the crowd fuzzed over. My legs felt weak. My heart was pounding. I was sweating all over. What the fuck was he doing? I was absolutely terrified. I started to struggle against my ropes. I started weakly to call for help and then I started to cry softly but I remembered and I felt the crotch rope in my hand and pulled on it just a bit and like magic I kind of started to go over the falls and almost start cumming.

And then I felt his hand on my toes. What Kristie told me. And it happened.

I was hung by my neck. Suddenly there was the full bite of the noose all around my throat and the pain awakened in me the fear of what was about to happen, that I was going to be killed by this if it didn't stop and I'm at once terrified but all the time enjoying what's happening inside my naked body and the tightness of the ropes that bind me and how good it feels to be so truly helpless and to be so full of the feeling of vulnerability.

I feel the warmth in my breasts and my nipples so hard they hurt and I feel the wetness between my legs and my chest heaved with the quickening of my breathing and the butterflies in my belly and I remember the rope run through my girlhood and I pull on it once, twice, ten times and then it begins.

And despite the pain I feel from being hung the growing fire between my legs becomes a burning need to be satisfied and I pull tight as I can on my cunt rope and even though meanwhile I am still strangling I feel there is nothing else but my pussy. And the hot feeling between my legs takes me further and further into the welcome state of bliss when every inch of me tingles and I can not help it but my hips surge forward and my cunt is aching and then my whole body trembles and strangling though I am I surrender to the glorious sensations of cumming.

I pass into that place where all I can feel is me and the only things that exist are my cunt and that hot hollow in my groin that explodes in the wondrous act of cumming and for a time I drift just outside of the regular world as my orgasm takes me briefly to another place and finally the heaving of my hips subsides as sexual fulfillment succumbs again to the fact that I'm strangling on the end of a rope.

And suddenly I'm awake. Awake to the pain of every fiber of my body screaming for air but there is no way to stop it, no way to stop the suffering. More time passes and more suffering and finally pain seemed to come to my naked body in waves and every passing moment brought more and more and as my muscles stopped functioning and my body weakened I could no longer try to hold myself up and fighting but just hung there limply by my neck and it was now just a matter of time.

I tried to keep my breathing steady. I tried to concentrate on it but as the pain increased my body began to go numb. I felt less and less pain and my muscles began to stiffen and the weight of my own naked body began to squeeze the life out of me. Then the pain turned to numbness, my fear turned into fog, and as I weakened more and more I slowly drifted to the very edge of the blackness that would surely come when I could no longer breathe. I was only vaguely aware as my naked body shook involuntarily and finally exhausted and out of air I hung limply and everything would turn to black.

Except it didn't. Some time later, maybe very quickly, I was wrapped in a warm blanket with Kristie and my sister by my side. My brothers were not in evidence. Savannah was there too, getting some nourishment and I soon joined her. The crowd was beginning to disperse. I didn't really want to see anyone except Kristie and my sister and Savannah. At some point we got up and I walked somewhat shakily with them to the car. Kristie gave us our clothes and we dressed right there next to the baseball field unconcerned with our nakedness.

Before long we were back at Kristie's and she fed us again. Danielle came by to congratulate us. My Dad called and asked if I was OK. He didn't ask what I had been doing.

Later on at home I took a shower and after had my sister inspect my naked body. I found I had the expected abrasions on my neck, as well as my wrists, and my pussy was a little sore from my pulling the crotch rope over it. Other than that, no worse for wear. There was football on because it was Thursday.

Louetta
Louetta
121 Followers