Sales Rep Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh" I said, trying to think of the right words "you prefer women to men?" Sally looked surprised "why shouldn't I like both? Simon is the rep from TopChef, they provide our kitchen supplies, like you he calls round every month", she winked, "believe me I get a lot more than cooking oil and table salt from him when he's here!"

"Doesn't Simon mind that you have sex with women?" I asked curiously. Sally gave a whoop of laughter and moved her head close to mine and said in a confiding voice, "honey, if you tell a guy what you and your girlfriend were doing last night with a double-ended dildo he'll get so horny that he'll have your pants off before you get to the good part involving a strap on!"

There was a pause and then, in a softer tone, Sally said "last time we sat on this couch I kissed you, did you like it?" I couldn't trust myself to speak so I just nodded, it was true, I had enjoyed it, moving her face closer to mine Sally whispered "would you like me to kiss you again?" I didn't really have to think about it, I managed an almost inaudible "yes please". And Sally kissed me, it was nothing like being kissed by a man, her lips were softer, warmer, I could taste her lipstick, the scent of her perfume was intoxicating, I completely surrendered myself to the sensation of her lips on mine. At some point I realised that her hand was cupping my breast and gently stroking it, I wasn't being groped or mauled, it was a caress.

The side of Sally's thumb began to rub across my nipple and I felt a jolt of electricity run down through my bodywork, it set off a small explosion in my groin and my body jerked in response. Sally pulled away and looked at me with a smile, "Did you just have a cum?" she asked. "a small one" I confessed, blushing.

She gave me a little hug and said suggestively, "my nipples are really sensitive too" Hesitantly I reached over and cradled her breast in my hand, it was bigger and heavier than mine and I felt clumsy as I tried to stimulate Sally the way she had me. "I'm sorry, I'm not very good at this" I apologised.

"Don't worry about it cupcake, just do to me what you like the boys doing to you." I giggled, "to do that I'd need to take your pants off!" I meant it as a joke but with a wicked smile Sally got to her feet, pulled her skirt up around her waist and, hooking her thumbs into the elastic of her 'Nooky' pants, shimmied them down to her ankles and stepped out of them.

Then she sat down again, half leaning back with her skirt around her waist, hips pushed forward almost to the edge of the couch and legs wide apart. I'd seen plenty of porno videos with close-ups of vaginas but this was the first time I'd ever been invited to touch one, and Sally shaved hers. Back in high school the boy's idea of foreplay had been to stick two fingers up you and vigorously thrust them around. By the time they got to college they'd heard about the clitoris, two fingers were still inserted but now a thumb was briskly rubbed across the jelly bean in the mistaken belief that this was all that was needed to bring you off.

But then I'd had an affair with Terry, a married man, I guess his wife had taught him what to do but wherever he learned the technique he had been damn good. If I had to name my best orgasms they would the ones he gave me.

Sally smiled encouragingly and gave a happy sigh as I nervously moved my hand across and down between her open thighs. I keep my own bush trimmed short but Sally was shaved and feeling her bare skin under my fingers was giving me butterflies. God knows I'd explored my own vagina enough times to be familiar with the geography but I still felt shy about touching another woman, I took a deep breath and tried to remember exactly what Terry had done to me; he had used just one finger to begin with, starting at the base of my vagina, slowly drawing it up to the top, avoiding the clitoris at first. Then he went back to the starting point, repeating the action but this time dipping a finger between the lips of my labia to draw some moisture out.

And that's what I did to Sally and I kept doing it, each time going a little deeper, collecting a little more fluid until Sally's labia was glistening with precum, only then did my finger touch her love-bud, which came alive at the gentle contact, before moving away. More teasing, using two fingers now, moving them up and down, brushing repeatedly against her erect clitoris.

I was copying Terry's technique and was pleased to see Sally close her eyes, her breathing becoming shallow and more rapid, her hips pushing up to meet my fingers as they stimulated her. Sally was very close, I recalled how Terry had finished me off with his tongue, could I do that for Sally? We'd kissed but was I prepared to go down on a woman? I gave myself a hard, mental slap, for the last six months I'd been having sex with a dozen guys and giving blow-jobs to as many more, just for money. It was all very well for Sally to call it 'putting food on the table' but I knew I was a whore. This woman had picked me up from the gutter and helped me back on my feet and I was being squeamish about giving her head? Get real.

I got down on my knees and began to kiss and gently lick Sally's sex, I'd tasted my own love-juice plenty of times but this was the first time I'd and ever had another woman's on my tongue, 'the same but different' I decided but didn't dwell on it, I had things to do. As Terry had done to me, I wetted my middle finger in Sally's pussy and gently inserted it into her anus, Sally gave an interested 'mmm' and, reaching down with both hands, parted the cheeks of her butt and lay further back on the couch to give me better access.

With one finger exploring her ass I continued massaging her 'G' spot with my other hand and then, as Terry had done to me, I pressed my front teeth gently against the skin just above Sally's clitoris, using my tongue I flicked her love bud against them, a soft hammer beating her engorged clitoris against an enamel anvil. The effect was everything I could have hoped for, Sally yelped as her climax hit her, lifted her hips right off the couch and convulsively reached down and pulled my face deep into her crotch, her thighs closed in a reflex action gripping the sides of my head as she flooded my mouth with her cum...

When she got her breath back she said "Wow cupcake, where did you learn to do that?" without waiting for an answer she leaned forward and kissed me. "Now it's my turn to please you" she looked up and called out "Anna, come in here".

The young secretary must have been waiting right outside the door as it immediately opened and she came into the room. I shot Sally a startled glance, she was sitting on the couch naked from the waist down, legs wide apart and I was still on my knees crouched between them, my face shiny with Sally's cum but her PA didn't seem to find this at all unusual.

"Yes Mistress?"

Mistress?

"Anna, get undressed", it wasn't a request, it was an order, given quietly but with authority and obediently her chubby, Hispanic secretary began to unfasten the buttons of her blouse, her long, black hair framing the pretty oval face.

"Anna is a 'sub'" explained Sally "she was brought up to believe that sex is sinful and is deeply ashamed of what she believes are immoral desires. But by convincing herself that she has to obey my orders she avoids taking responsibility for all the lewd acts that I make her perform, it's the only way she can achieve sexual release. Isn't that so Anna?"

"Yes Mistress" replied the girl quietly, now unzipping her skirt.

I watched fascinated as Anna stripped, soon she was down to her underwear, reaching behind her back she unhooked her bra and let it fall to the floor. The large, pendulous breasts were the colour of honey but the aureoles were as dark as chocolate and as I watched the nipples, as big and red as cherries, began to harden.

Anna hooked her thumbs into the waistband of her panties and was about to pull them down when I called "stop!" Immediately she paused and looked over to me, her big eyes wide with apprehension. I wasn't trying to be assertive, all this was happening too fast for me to take in and I was wondering just how far I was prepared to go. But mostly I wanted time to admire the beautiful, half-naked young woman standing in front of me.

Her pants were plain white cotton, not particularly sexy but they stood out in marked contrast to the smooth, olive skin. Anna had a little pot-tummy and it just looked so sweet next to the tight material of her briefs. I suddenly had the urge to kiss those full breasts and let my hands stroke that soft, smooth skin.

After a moment I said "continue" and with a look of relief Anna pulled down her pants and stood up to reveal a thick mass of black curls which had been neatly trimmed into the shape of a heart.

"Very good Anna" said Sally approvingly and then to me "she's yours, she'll do anything you ask" and then in a quieter tone "remember, she's submissive, she needs you to be firm and give commands".

I didn't quite know how to go about this but I thought I could see what Sally was getting at, Anna was desperate for sex but couldn't overcome her inhibitions without help. 'Oh well, here goes' I thought and stood up.

"Anna, unbutton my blouse" without hesitation she reached up and obeyed me, I've been undressed by plenty of men but this was the first time a woman was taking my clothes off, it felt weird but in a good way. And I admit it, I was getting hot, all my life I'd been the one following orders, being told what to do and it was... liberating to be the one in charge.

Anna swiftly and expertly undressed me carefully folding my clothes and placing them neatly on a chair and then, naked, I took Sally's place on the couch. I was a little nervous but excited as well, Sally sat beside me obviously enjoying the show and Anna stood feasting her eyes on my naked body with an expression of longing. I was enjoying being admired.

Now it was my turn to push my hips forward and open my legs. I looked up at the equally nude Anna eagerly waiting my orders and said "lick me!", without hesitation she got down on her hands and knees and began to give me the best oral sex I've ever experienced, well, apart from Terry maybe. God! The sensation of her mouth exploring my pussy was amazing, she'd obviously had a lot of practice, I sighed and surrendered to the sensation of being expertly tongue-fucked by a beautiful young woman.

I saw Sally go over to her desk, shedding the rest of her clothes as she went. From a drawer she took out a big vibrator with some kind on harness attached to it and a tube of KY Jelly, I watched with interest as she strapped the dildo around her hips and then walked back towards us, the plastic cock bobbing realistically in front of her.

She knelt down behind Anna, smeared the big strap-on with a generous amount of lubricant and began to slowly insert it into her secretary's pussy. The girl between my thighs gave a long, muffled moan as she was penetrated but never stopped pleasuring me, Sally and I grinned at each other as she began to fuck her PA, with each thrust Sally's boobs bounced and Anna's face was pushed hard against my pussy, her tongue penetrated ever deeper into my by now dripping hole, if this was lesbian sex then I was all for it.

I lost track of the number of orgasms I had that afternoon, Sally introduced me to the joys of the strap-on; "never gets tired, always hard, never says no!" she joked, but she had a point, it was the best sex I'd ever had and it lasted for hours.

It was late afternoon when, satisfied but exhausted, Anna cleaned us up and we got dressed. Sally and I sat recovering with a coffee as she told me about Friday nights. "The Sanctuary is strictly for women and once a week we have a get-together, we call ourselves the Sisterhood although Simon refers to it as the Coven but that's only because he's never invited. It's not quite a party, although there is food and drink, it's more of a chance for women to come and relax. A few are straight but most of the ladies are either lesbians or 'bi' and there is enough hanky-panky to make it interesting, why don't' you come along and see for yourself?"

I'd never thought of myself as a lesbian but recent events were certainly making me reconsider that. Maybe I was 'bi'? On my way home, with a smile on my face, I let my thoughts wander over the men I'd known and would I still enjoy sex with them? The answer was a pretty strong 'hell yes!' so I guess I was 'bi' but decided I'd have to go along to the Sanctuary on Friday to find out for certain.

12