Teacher's Teacher

Story Info
Lesbian trainee teacher seduces best friend's mother.
6k words
4.68
27k
48
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Shady_Lady
Shady_Lady
1,739 Followers

John didn't look at his wife when her phone pinged to indicate a message but when she started muttering, "Oh my goodness," under her breath. John sighed and muted the volume on the TV ready for her to start talking.

"It's Alex," Pam said referring to their eldest daughter, without looking up from the phone as she typed back furiously. "She has a friend called Erin who she graduated with at college, and Erin is coming to join the school staff where I work. Pam has asked if Erin can stay in her old room until she is familiar with the area before she finds a flat."

John waited as he knew there was something else to be said as his wife Pam wouldn't have interrupted his watching of the football match unless she wanted his approval on something. They had been married for nearly 30 years and were settled in their home having raised four children in a happy environment filled with noise and laughter. Since their eldest daughter Alex moved out a few years ago it was starting to feel a little large with just the two of them. The three younger children were all at college or university, but John had little doubt they would all find their own way after graduation which wouldn't include returning to the family nest. Whilst the temptation was there to move further into the country it was convenient for his wife to travel to the local school where she was a 3rd grade teacher. At 60 John still had a few years left at the local fire department before he could draw his pension and the station was just a few blocks down the street. Maybe once the kids were settled and he had at least retired, they might consider the move.

John studied his wife as she typed and could feel a stirring in his pants as he admired the curve of her breasts that still had little sag despite her reaching 50 last year. Her long brunette hair was naturally wavy. John who was 10 years her senior, kept himself in good condition as a firefighter, watching what he ate and was careful with what he drank. She was still as sexy as hell and since the kids had moved out the only real difference to their sex life was that it had expanded physically out of the bedroom. He didn't need any help from the little blue pills though they had tried one a few months back that had resulted in a weekend sex marathon.

To look at Pam you would see the stereotypical prim and proper woman who went to church every Sunday and swear words were something that she tolerated on television but never in her house. This was true until Pam had a few too many when inhibitions fell like Autumn leaves from the trees in their garden. John always knew he was going to get lucky whenever she poured herself a large Southern Comfort or mixed a Manhattan. During dinner, she would reveal that she was wearing some type of sexy underwear ranging from garter belts through to lace top hold-ups.

It was uncommon with the second or third for her to demand oral sex, something which John was always happy to provide. He loved the taste of his wife as he licked and fingered driving her into a frenzy. It was then that they would explore some of their fantasies with John breaking from his oral ministrations for a moment and starting a scene which Pam would then continue with great enthusiasm. These would range from Pam being gang-banged by a group of locals through to her being seduced by a young lesbian and made to lick her as John was licking her at that moment. Although they had never gone further than fantasy some of the scenes were very graphic and Pam would come hard, squirting into John's mouth. The climax would then be John fucking her as she continued to describe in detail what was happening to her in their fantasy.

Afterwards, they would cuddle and fall asleep and the animal that Pam had been in bed would vanish to once again be replaced with the prim and proper lady she portrayed. They would never discuss their fantasies during the day, but John always made sure there was a good supply of Southern Comfort and Bourbon in the house ready for their next session.

*****

Three weeks later Erin moved into Alex's old room. As she said bearing in mind that she and Alex shared a room at college, they knew each other pretty well. Pam used to take Erin to work every day and for John, it was great having someone else round the house though it did cramp their lovemaking a little.

Erin was lying in her bed on the phone to Alex as she heard John and Pam's bed creaking in the background.

"OMG your Mom and Dad are still doing it at their age," Erin giggled down the phone before turning it to the wall so Alex could listen to the rhythmic banging of the headboard.

"Ewww that's gross stop it," Alex laughed down the phone. "In all seriousness how's it going?"

"Really good," Erin said smiling, "your Mom is a proper MILF."

Alex shivered as she remembered Erin using that expression before.

When Alex and Erin had shared a room, Erin had made it pretty obvious that if Alex wanted to join her in bed, she would be more than welcome. Alex made it blatantly clear that she didn't swing that way but had nothing against those who did. When Erin got drunk, she would often try it on with Alex who would gently but firmly dissuade her. They had a code that if the gnome that sat outside the door was turned away then it meant that the other was busy inside. One particular evening the gnome was as normal but as soon as Alex entered their apartment, she knew by the noises that Erin was engaged in some form of sexual activity. A little tipsy Alex decided to peek and was treated to the sight of Erin fucking Mrs Jones, their ethics lecturer with a huge strap-on. Erin had her by her blonde ponytail and was slamming into her as she shouted, "Yeah I am fucking your slutty MILF cunt, and you love it don't you?"

Alex tried to back away quietly, but Erin must have heard her as she turned and smiled at Alex before fucking Mrs Jones harder, sending her down into the bed sheets with moans of pleasure and pain.

Later when Alex chastised Erin for not following the warning code Erin just laughed as she said, "Sorry but I was so eager to get into her MILF pussy I clean forgot," then added almost as an afterthought, "MILFs send me wild with desire especially if they are married."

"You haven't tried it on with Mom...have you?" Alex said quickly.

"Of course not," Erin giggled, "anyway she seems to like cock too much."

Erin was in some ways pleased that she was on audio rather than video as it meant that Alex couldn't see her naked and touching herself, not that she would have minded Alex seeing. She realised that she was masturbating to the sound of Pam getting fucked. As it was starting to get quite heated in the other room, Erin decided to end the call with Alex so she could concentrate on the action.

"Will call you next week Alex and thanks again," Erin said before dropping the phone and opening her legs wide as she listened intently.

Pam was quite vocal, something Erin loved in a partner and as she heard Pam urging her husband to "fuck her harder," she plunged three fingers in and out of her pussy. As Pam orgasmed with a loud cry Erin had to roll over and bite the pillow to keep her noise to a minimum. As she settled down Erin murmured to herself, "When I make you cum you will be even louder."

*****

"Are you going to the teacher workshop in Buffalo next week?" Pam asked Erin as she cooked breakfast for the three of them.

"I didn't know there was one," sighed Erin.

"It will be great as there will be teachers from all over the state and it's only half an hour from Niagara Falls. Haven't been there since our honeymoon," Pam said as she smiled at her husband.

"Guess it will be too late to get on it now."

"Don't you worry about that; you just leave it to me. Now eat up or we will be late."

"Yes Mommy," Erin laughed but inside her tummy was flipping at the chance of being able to get Pam on her own for a few days.

"""""

That evening as they drove home Erin could see that Pam was bursting with excitement. "I have spoken to the organisers, and they have fitted you onto the course. The only problem was there are no hotel rooms, but I have spoken to the hotel, and they have told me that they will give us a room with two double beds." Pam paused for a moment before rushing on, "Of course, I assume that you don't mind sharing a room with me, I promise not to snore."

"Snoring," giggled Erin to herself, "You won't be snoring but will be screaming your head off," but out loud she said, "Oh thank you Pam you are wonderful."

*****

"But I asked for two double beds," Pam said to the hotel receptionist who was looking flustered as she checked the screen in front of her.

"I can't see any request for that on our system," she said, "and being fully booked there is no chance of swapping your rooms I am afraid."

Erin said nothing and hid her smile. She had discretely phoned the hotel a few days ago and insisted that they should allocate a king-size bed.

"It will be fine Pam," Erin said, "let's just check in so we are ready for the conference tomorrow."

The plan was they would drive on Wednesday to be ready for the conference on Thursday and Friday. Then they would stay over for the weekend to allow them to do some sightseeing, though the only sight that Erin wanted was the one of Pam naked and spreadeagled on the bed.

*****

The two women unpacked, and Erin remained quiet as Pam chattered on with regard to the plans for the next few days.

"We have the rest of the day free. Then we have a full day on Thursday with all the different lectures...the schedule is there..." Pam said as she nodded towards a sheet of A4.

Picking it up Erin acted like she was studying it but instead, she was hatching schemes of how to seduce Pam. During the past few weeks, Erin had dropped a lot of hints that she preferred women, referring to past partners as 'she' and 'her' but Pam gave no indication that she noticed.

"Thursday night there is a bit of a party where everyone gets drunk so Friday tends to be a quiet morning with people itching to get away as soon after lunch as they can. We of course have the rest of the day to ourselves. I was thinking that I might get something... you know... 'nice' for mine and John's anniversary on Sunday. Of course, Saturday we can go sightseeing and then Sunday up early and drive home." Pam paused for breath before she looked at Erin, "So how does that sound?"

Erin's brain was whirring with a plan starting to form as she said, "I noticed a nice shop just along from the hotel, perhaps you could buy something a bit racy to surprise John with."

In the shop, they giggled like schoolgirls as in addition to the lingerie in the window the further into the shop they travelled the more extreme the sex toys became.

"What on earth is that?" Pam exclaimed as she pointed to a 14-inch double-ended dildo. "it looks like two cocks joined together, how does that work?"

Erin had to squeeze her thighs together to stop herself cumming as she considered how to explain the double dong. Peering at it as she was studying it, she said in a low voice, "I think it is used by two women at once to share or it can be bent double and used on both holes at the same time."

Pam went bright red, and her mouth formed into an 'O' as she looked at it speechless. Erin didn't expand further that she had one very similar at home that she used to great effect on girlfriends and also when she was alone enjoyed its flexibility.

"I don't do anal," Pam giggled in a hushed red-faced whisper and Erin had to bite her tongue to stop herself from blurting out, "You will with me."

The pair bought a variety of grip top stockings and at Erin's insistence Pam had purchased a revealing leather corset set that showed more than it covered. Pam had argued that she would look nothing like the model as she was 20 years older but gave in when Erin said, "Tell you what, you buy it, we will see what it looks like, and if you don't like it, I will wear it."

As they left the shop Erin swore under her breath, "Damm I have left my coat in there, you go on and I will catch you up."

As Pam went to the hotel Erin dived back into the shop and selected a couple of items she had her eye on, but hadn't wanted to buy them in front of Pam. As she put the 14-inch dildo, a strap-on harness with a couple of different attachments and a rabbit vibrator the girl behind the counter eyes lit up.

"Someone is going to be a lucky girl tonight," she giggled, "or maybe you will be the lucky one yourself." Erin simply smiled and handed over her charge card before collecting her purchases. The young girl made eye contact with Erin as she handed over her bag and her eyes made it very clear that she would love to explore Erin's purchases further. By the time she got back to the room, Pam was already in the shower and Erin hid them away for later.

After dinner, Pam declined Erin's offer of a drink in the bar and said she was going to get an early night after she had called John. This left Erin at the bar feeling extremely horny and more than a little frustrated. Nursing her drink, she tried to work out how long would be respectable before she retired to bed, planning in her head how she could accidentally 'cuddle' Erin during the night and see where it went. A voice beside her broke her thoughts, "Has your mom gone to bed now leaving you all alone?"

Turning her head Erin found herself staring into the eyes of the petite young girl from the sex shop next door who was sipping from a beer bottle as she stared at Erin with an amused look.

"So does your mom know what you have bought?"

Erin paused for a moment then not bothering to correct what the girl thought tried to look embarrassed as she said, "She doesn't know I am bi, so I have had to hide the toys away." Most of her words were true though Erin hadn't been with a man since she was 20 with the last five years being almost exclusively female.

The girl looked at her like she was considering her options before saying in a firm voice, "Ladies toilets...NOW."

Erin followed the girl who still had the beer bottle in her hand into the ladies and then into the disabled cubicle. Unusually there was no gap between the top of the door and the ceiling, and the bottom gap was small. This allowed for some privacy but even still Erin was aware that any noise would be heard.

The girl kissed Erin hard, her tongue snaking into Erin's mouth as she drove under Erin's skirt and up to her lacy panties. Pulling them aside the girl pushed two long fingers into Erin's soaking pussy driving them deep inside before twisting them savagely, making Erin moan with pleasure.

"Wet like a good slut should be," the girl hissed, and Erin knew that despite her diminutive stature this one clearly wanted to be in control. When it came to older women Erin always liked to be calling the shots but with younger women, she was much more flexible and willing to take either role.

Erin decided not to tell her that the reason why she was wet was that she had been thinking about Pam all evening and instead murmured, "My cunt is always wet."

The girl pulled out her two fingers and almost tore Erin's panties off before placing the neck of the beer bottle to Erin's pussy. Then she moved to a sitting position on the seat before moving Erin's hand to the base of the bottle as she growled, "Fuck yourself with it."

As Erin opened her legs and started to push the bottle in she saw that the girl had fished out her phone and was recording what she was doing. By the closeness of where she had the camera, Erin knew that her face would be obscured so started to put on a show. As she fucked herself deeper the girl pulled up her short skirt to reveal her naked pussy with piercings through her labia and clit and was frigging herself. Erin knew she was close to cumming as the girl barked a command, "Stop!"

Erin stopped her movements and waited; her breathing laboured as she teetered on the edge of an orgasm. "Take the bottle out," the girl commanded.

Erin eased the bottle out slowly and as she held it slippery glass the girl pushed three then four fingers into her open pussy. Erin had been fisted a few times before but normally she was the one doing the fisting as MILFS were often flexible enough to be able to take it. She gasped as the girl pushed her hand upwards, her thumb across her palm as she went deeper to her wrist.

Looking up at Erin the girl whispered, "Is your cunt full now slut?" Erim could only moan in response as she heard the main bathroom door open. The girl raised her voice slightly to make sure whoever had entered the room could hear, "Are you going to cum on my fist slut?"

They both heard a shocked gasp from the person outside and before the person could respond Erin felt her orgasm burst and her juices flooded down the girl's arm. The door slammed as the unseen person fled the room and the girl just laughed and fisted Erin harder keeping her cumming over and over.

Finally, Erin begged her to stop, and the girl removed her hand slowly before admiring it as it gleamed with Erin's juices. She started licking it like a lollypop as Erin supported herself against the wall trying to catch her breath and get some coordination back into her legs.

"Guess we had better split in case that bitch calls security," the girl laughed as she threw the door open and strolled out licking the beer bottle as she went. Erin took a deep breath and followed her moments later, still unsteady on her feet.

The room was dark as she stripped off and pulled on a short tee-shirt that she was using for sleeping. Erin's pussy was throbbing from the brutal pounding it had taken and climbing into bed she could hear Pam's rhythmic breathing. She had to resist the temptation of cuddling against her warm body but as she fell asleep, she vowed that tomorrow she would make her move.

*****

The next day was dull, to say the least, but Erin kept going, amazed at how Pam seemed to be so interested in the various lectures and the products on offer to aid young children's learning. Trying not to nod off Erin felt Pam squeeze her thigh as she whispered, "Wake up sleepy head, I know it's boring, but we have to keep up appearances." Erin could feel her leg burning like it was on fire, her mind feeling Pam's touch long after she had removed her hand.

Eventually, they were back in their room and getting ready for the dinner/dance that evening. Erin could hear Pam in the bath and Erin pictured her body and could feel herself getting wet. She had already stripped naked and was wearing one of the hotel's large fluffy robes.

"Save the water for me," Erin shouted through the door trying to decide whether to go in or not, "hey do you want me to wash your back?"

"You are fine," giggled Pam as she lay in the water.

When Pam left the bathroom wrapped in the fluffy white robe Erin dropped her own and went to stroll past her, totally naked.

"Oh to be 25 again," Pam blurted out as she looked at Erin's lithe and fit figure.

Erin stopped and turned to Pam with no sign of embarrassment, twisting and turning her body to make sure Pam got a full view. "Do you not think my ass is a bit fat?" Erin said slapping her naked cheek, the noise sounding through the room.

Pam blushed and picked up the Southern Comfort that Erin had poured for her and took a big gulp as she said, "I think your ass is just perfect."

"Let's see yours," Erin said stepping close to Pam and tugging at the belt of the white robe.

Erin could see the indecision running over Pam's face and waited patiently knowing that the seed had now been planted. Pam pulled the belt tighter as she said, "Come on jump in that bath or we will be late."

Erin showered quickly and joining Pam back in the room she hid her disappointment that Pam was half dressed and doing her hair.

Shady_Lady
Shady_Lady
1,739 Followers
12