Sales Woman

Story Info
Shopping leads to dares and open sex in a store.
1.9k words
4.13
12.5k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sales Woman

While I shopped for a bargain a/c on a chilly day, an attractive sales woman, Erin, watched her potential sales drying up. Using a variant of the 'assumptive close' she approached and went all smiles on me. Being eighty-four and on dick-shriveling meds, I found it easy to ignore her obvious flirts. Her translucent button-down blouse had just one button open, yet it seemed too big for her. It billowed and exposed some interesting cleavage. When she turned back from pointing to a bigger unit, two more buttons were open exposing her frilly bra. I smiled and stared briefly -- there's snow on the roof, but still fire in the hearth. She easily caught me and bent farther letting her blouse fall away and her modest tits escape her loose demi bra. Tall, hard, pink nipples swung freely with her softly rounded tits. She smiled, "You enjoying the girls?"

Too old to care about being caught, I admitted I was. She straightened up with her nipples pressing hard against her blouse. Dark slacks did nothing to hide her deep camel toe. I licked my lips and sighed. It had been too many years since I tasted moist pussy. My eyes watched hers plump up. Over her basic clothes, she wore an open, calf-length, white duster that seemed out of place. As she moved away, her duster swelled and let me see her ass' profile. Very nice. While staring at her stiff nipples and puffy camel toe, I took a deep breath as I recalled how I used to react. Then, I felt my dick twitch. She noticed and smiled.

She looked around, then whispered close to my ear, "A most embarrassing thing happened just minutes ago. Before I put on this duster, I bent to lift a unit and completely split my pants. Can you tell?" She stepped back for me to check, but I couldn't tell with the duster on. What an odd way to flirt.

"Well, sweetie, in my younger days I would have wondered if you had panties under there and dared

you to show me. But now..."

"Well aren't you the daring one? You still have eyes. So dare me."

Now I looked around, then said, "OK. Turn and bend over. Lean on the a/c and move that duster out of the way. I dare you." She did, then looked back at me as I bent for a closer look. Her bright smile and wiggling ass encouraged me to push the slight split apart. Cupping her cheeks, I slid the split wide open and thrilled at the pale blue panties exposed in a split from belt to groin. As I stared at her shadow crack through her thin, mini bikini, she shifted her firm ass so my hand landed on the warm flesh of her cheeks. After I pushed one side of her panties into her crack, I kissed her bared cheek. She sighed. "You know, Erin, if you truly wanted to be daring, you'd remove the panties and show me." I dared.

She shot up, blushed and told me to follow her. At the dual doors to a storage area, she told me to wait as she entered. I looked around again and hoped she was taking my dare. Soon, her hand reached between the doors with a finger beckoning me to enter. "OK, big boy. I took your dare. Can you see anything with the duster on?"

Only when she spun twice did I see a hint of flesh. "No, or barely. Bend over again and show me." She hesitated a moment then bent with a smile and pulled the duster away. Even before reaching out, I could see a wide streak of pink between her split slacks. I bent and leaned on her hip before spreading her tear wide open. There wasn't a hint of blue. When I kissed her big bare crack, I smelled the sweet scent of the cleaner she'd used to "freshen up" then spread her crack open with little resistance. Her adorable wrinkled hole looked pristine. It drew my nose in closer until it touched and my tongue took a slow lap. She flinched, clenched, then puckered and relaxed her rear hole with a sigh.

When I pushed her shoulders lower, her puffy, textured pussy appeared. It glistened for me, but my tongue couldn't reach. Two fingers found their way to and between her labia. I had forgotten how beautiful and seductive a swollen pussy looks from the rear. She wiggled her hips and drew my fingers in deeper. When I reached up to undo her slacks, she stood up. "Ah, ah. That's as far as you go without a sale. Sign here and I'll get naked for you so you can eat me or fuck me, if you can."

"Is this how you close all your sales. I wonder how many men you split your slacks for and how many have been in your pussy for a sale." Ready to walk away, I changed my mind as a plan developed. She fully unbuttoned her blouse. "OK, Erin. I'll sign only if you can make me stiff enough to enter you and you make me cum in your pussy or mouth. I'll take a photo of you holding the invoice. Agreed?" She took her time thinking about it as she stared at the tiny bulge in my slacks. I began recording video. "This is for later tonight."

After reaching for my bulge and squeezing to check if there was any response, she said, "It seems there's still life in this old cock. You know I'm at least forty years younger than you and I won't be responsible for any health complications. This sale has nothing to do with the gifts I'm about to give you, right? Did you record that?" I nodded, and she released her bra. After it slid off her arms and fully revealed her shapely tits with their hard, tall, and puckered nipples, she unzipped my slacks and squeezed my thickening cock. My eyes rolled back, and my lids closed as I felt the heat and wonderful pressure on my one inch cock. I sighed as I felt it double in size. That brought back cherished memories.

She peeled off her slacks and I knelt for close up photos of her hairy bush and waxed labia. After I safely set the phone, she removed my slacks and shirt. Both naked, I fingered her inner lips and leaned in for a mouth kiss. She refused me, saying that was too intimate. Not about to argue, I knelt and kissed her other lips. Apparently, she felt that was less intimate. When my fingers entered her deep well, she moaned and I inhaled her lovely, musky fragrance. After I licked my fingers, I sent them back for more nectar. My thumb rubbed alternate sides of her clit each time my fingers explored. We'd never agreed to how many times she would cum. In minutes, she shuddered, whimpered, and soaked my finger with her tasty cum. She asked if I were ready to cum; I wasn't.

I had her lie back on a large box and put her legs on my shoulders. In my younger days, my eight-inch cock would already be nestled in her wet lips. These days, I have to use other features. Pushing her knees back to her chest opened her puffy, pink pussy to me. When I spread her knees and made her gash gape, her dizzying musky fragrance wafted to my nose and happily displaced all oxygen. One of my soaked fingers rubbed across her round rear muscle and snuck in with gentle care. As it twisted and plunged deeper, my long tongue slid into her pussy. Starting with the clitoral walls, it lapped and teased, then went up. With some digital help, it touched her G as I twisted my anal finger. The combination set her off like a small charge exploded inside her. She screamed, gasped, lurched, and sprayed within seconds before she fell back trembling. It took a long minute before she could form words. "WHAT was that!?" she finally said.

"Oh? You've never had a complex anal and G orgasm?"

"No. And-d-d I've never squirted like that. You want to clean your face... and chest? How...?"

"We old guys may not have stamina, but we know things. Don't wipe my face or your pretty pussy. You taste too good. Have a lick." I let her lick and suck my fingers as I lapped her delicious pussy clean. When I stood, my two-inch cock was rigid. That was the firmest I'd seen it in thirty years. She looked at it and smiled. "Don't you laugh at my cock. I promised that if it ever got hard again, I'd shellac it."

She laughed at that and wrapped her fingers around it. "Does it get any bigger," she asked. I told her that was up to her. Ever since I stepped up my meds, I have trouble finding it to pee. She had me lie down on the box and sat on my hips. When "mini me" found her warm depths, I felt a surge of heat and thrust my two-inches into her. The warmth and pressure on my frenulum reminded me of the old days -- it was good. I knew two inches was not likely to reach her G, but it could massage her clit. She turned to sit on my face and licked my cock. Sucking it into her warm mouth and squeezing it with her tongue as she teased my frenulum was working. I felt my cock twitch and stretch.

When she popped it out of her mouth, she said she tasted my sweet Cowper's and she loved it. I chose not to tell her that didn't mean I was ready to cum. She sucked on my pre cum, then smiled. "I think it grew some." Back in her mouth it went, but this time she hummed. When I was eight inches, humming while in a woman's throat always did it for me. This wasn't the same, yet ever so pleasant. I pressed my tongue on her clit and hummed for her. She moaned. With my cock as big as it would get, she stepped up to a big finale. She rubbed my rear hole and twisted a finger inside me. As she sucked me, she searched for my prostate. I felt the pressure, the heat on my cock, the musk of her pussy, and I thrust several times as if I were cumming in my youth.

She swung her leg off me and squeezed my cock, "Here she, umm he, cums." We watched as a bead of actual cum formed a small river and ran down my shaft. She smiled with pride, "I call that suck-cess. Sign here." After passing me the invoice, I told her she had to lick me clean as I had licked her. She agreed, and licked then squeezed the last drop of cum into her mouth. I stopped the recording and signed.

I also added a note to wait a week before delivering the a/c so I could clear a space for it.

Once home, the recording looked great on my eighty inch TV. Knowing I had three days to cancel and feeling manipulated, I called the store and canceled the order the next morning. Maybe I'll go buy another appliance from Erin next week.

==== 7 hr 1030 8/6/23 ======

8/4/23 seminal image: she flirts to close a sale at any cost