Shower Pressure

Story Info
Plumber surprises wife in shower; tips exchanged; husband...
1.6k words
4.29
10.5k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Honey, the plumber is coming today to check our water pressure, but I need to go out for an hour or so. Keep an eye out."

"OK. No problem. See you later." I walked Al to the door, yet didn't notice it didn't latch. After my workout, I felt especially grungy so I ran up to our en suite shower. The hot water felt great, but blocked the sound of our doorbell. When the plumber didn't get an answer, he knocked and the door swung open. He figured we left it open for him as he knew what to do. When he wandered in, he heard water running and thought he should investigate. Following the sounds led him to my shower.

He said he called out, but I didn't hear him. When he entered, he must have seen me through the clear glass sliders and stared at me as I showered. I still didn't hear him until he tapped on the glass. I gasped and covered my tits and pussy best I could when I saw that giant of a man staring at me. He smiled and waved as he stared me up and down. "Who . . . who are you? What are you doing in my bath?"

"I'm the plumber you called to check your pressure. Would you mind if I cleaned up a little?"

Turning so he could only see my ass, "Yes, go ahead." As he stared at my naked ass, I realized this stranger had seen all of me. Though I blushed, my nipples stiffened as I began to enjoy this taboo exposure. Let him see my ass. I'll even bend for him a little so he can get a peek at my pussy. How naughty. Wait! Two of the three glass panels slid open and he stepped inside with me. "What are you doing? I didn't invite you in." His long, thick dick was hard to miss even only half risen. I kept my back to him.

"Well, ma'am. I'm here to check your water pressure and must either turn off your shower, or use it to test. Besides, you said I could clean up. So excuse me as I get under your spray." He grabbed my hips, turned me sideways so he could pass, and made sure his rising dick rubbed across my pubes and my hand hiding them. He blocked the water and flipped the diversion valve. "Yup, your pressure is low. When I'm done here, I'll try a restrictor after the main so the whole house gets a boost. I can't guarantee that will be enough, but it's a low-cost start. I'll check it again in a week. Would you mind soaping my back and between my cheeks?"

I couldn't believe he asked me that, a stranger. About to refuse, I found the soap in my hands and my hands on his hairy ass. Thinking of how I soap my husband, I knelt and spread his cheeks. He reached back and held them open for me. When I soaped his crack, he bent forward and spread his legs to further expose his wrinkled hole to me. As I washed and rubbed it, I looked under him at his huge balls. How much cum did those hold, I wondered? Where was his dick? I rinsed the soap away and he turned to face me. Oh, there it is, pointing straight out. "Ma'am, you're doing a fine job. Would you mind washing my front too?"

"Well, yes I would mind." His huge cock slapped my face as he moved. I pretended to say more so it would rub my lips and accidentally slip into my mouth. He got the message. I decided to soap his cock and balls clean before licking them. Was he still growing? His foreskin wasn't fully stretched. I rinsed him and soaped his legs, then slipped my tongue under his monster. Water tastes so much better cascading off skin. He tasted great, but I barely got his crown in my mouth. "I tried four times. It just won't fit. Maybe after we dry, you can give me your tip so I can give you mine?" He nodded as he lifted me with ease until my tits were in his mouth. Forgetting he was a stranger, I just enjoyed his staring at my naked body and sucking a nipple.

My pussy got wet from the inside out. If my ceiling were any higher, I swear he would have lifted me until his tongue was in my pussy. His hands slid to my hips and suddenly I was upside down. My legs found their way onto his arms and spread my pussy wide for him; muscle man pulled my hips to his mouth and he unfolded my swollen labia with his strong tongue. It circled my clit, then sucked it to its full erection. When he rolled his tongue and slipped it into my pussy like a small prick, I felt sparks, gasped, and came on his face.

When I stopped shaking, he released my legs, but slowed their escape. He leaned back as my puda slid down his abs. When it reached his still stiff cock, my labia wrapped around it like a weiner in a pillowy bun. The warmth, firmness, and taboo all comforted me. He pulled me to him and bit a nipple as we adjusted our groins to mesh. Forgetting how massive he was, I rubbed his wet cock along my wet lips. How could he hold me up so long? His bishop got past my inner lips. Moaning, I felt my pussy loosen and allow more of him inside me.

Balancing the ecstacy and pain became impossible. My whole hand wrapped around the shaft that didn't fit. "No more. Just rock what you have in me." He did. No matter how much we circled and pressed, no more than three inches fit in me. We made the most of them. Both breathing hard, he started grunting. If he didn't restrain himself, he would split me open. He controlled his penetration and yet sent several thick plumes of cum inside. The force, heat, and volume set me off and I orgasmed again. As we caught our breaths, we kissed like savages. He finally put me down. I forgot he was two feet taller than I was.

He knelt and sat on his feet to get to my pussy. Lifting one leg onto his shoulder, he licked my pussy, the water, and our combined cum with relish. I climaxed again and nearly fell over. "Stop. My clit is too sore. Let's dry off and you can try giving me your tip as my tip."

As he dressed he said, "I'll plug in the restrictor then meet you in your kitchen." I agreed and took my time drying. After wrapping my hair in a towel, I considered another one for my body. After what we just did, that was hardly needed. I headed downstairs. Near the stairs waited the plumber and my husband who was on his cell. He looked up and saw me descending naked with a towel on my head.

"Umm, honey. The plumber is here. Did you forget something?" He aimed his cell at me and stared open-mouthed.

"No, honey. Mr. Muscles had me in the shower and we tested the pressure and other things." He continued to record me naked as I went to our plumber. "I promised him a tip if he gave me his big tip. You must see how big his cock is. I couldn't get it all in my mouth or pussy." He looked at my husband with nervous eyes. With that, I dropped his pants and held his softened, giant cock. Al zoomed in on it in my hand and as I tried to get that smaller version in my mouth.

"Sorry folks. There's not much chance it will fit in either hole, even soft." He was allowed to brag. Sliding the foreskin back still didn't help, so I stroked it to full size. "You keep that up and it will squirt again."

"Yes, I'm hoping for a full load. When you get close, I'm going to hop on the sofa and I want you to push as much cock in me as you can while my husband records all of it. When you're done, drip the rest in my mouth and let him see how little I could fit in there." I kept stroking him until he was ready. With a pillow under me on the sofa, Muscles pushed his crown in me and filled my pussy with a few more grunts of cum. As requested, he moved to my mouth and let his last spurt leap inside, then put his crown inside. Again, I swallowed every drop.

He was done. He sat a moment as Al kept recording, then got dressed. Still gasping, "I'll see you folks next week to check your pressure again. No charge, but I'll bring you a big tip and expect one in return." I told him to bring a clean blood panel if he wanted any repeat action. Better late than never. He smiled and left.

"Well Al, are you ready for some creme pie?" He was. After quickly stripping, he lay on the sofa and I climbed on his face. Once he finished all the drippings, he pushed two fingers in me and scooped the walls like a soft spatula. As I moved down to squat on his rigid cock he said, "Leaving the door a little open was a great idea, wasn't it?"

==== 1600 3 hrs 6/15/23 ====

6/15/23 seminal image: plumber waits for wife; she comes down in just 1 towel on her head