Sally

Story Info
A young couple who need help for love to grow.
6.9k words
4.53
16.1k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BillandKate
BillandKate
2,488 Followers

Everyone portrayed is over eighteen. This is fiction; as always, all characters and events, etc. are figments of our imagination and have no connection to any living or dead persons, or true events.

Sally

I met Sally at one of the semi-annual get-togethers hosted by our apartment complex. The pretty blonde wore a modest blue bikini partially hidden by a cover-up. The cover-up did nothing to hide the fact that Sally was a very well-put-together woman.

Unfortunately, Sally was talking to Jeff Meyers, the complex lothario, and Jeff's body language was doing the cock-block thing, suggesting Jeff already laid claim to this wonderful creature. As they both stood near the pool, each with a drink in their hands, Jeff with his other hand caressing the lady's forearm; she looked past Jeff's head and stared into my eyes.

The next thing I knew, this woman was standing next to me. "Hi, I'm Sally."

I'm not a total geek, I know how to handle myself near beautiful women; so I was able to return her smile and get the words out. "I'm David."

"David, I see your drink is nearly empty. Can you get us a couple more, please?" She kept giving me a million-dollar smile as she asked the question.

I grabbed her glass and was surprised when Sally put her hand on my arm and accompanied me to the make-shift bar. With our glasses replenished, we walked back to the lounge chairs. When I looked out by the pool, Jeff was giving me the evil eye.

"Aren't you here with Jeff? I saw you over there with him."

"Jeff would like to think so. I met him my first month in town and made the mistake of agreeing to go out with him. The guy is a throw-back to the Sixties, Mr. Octopus was all over me that night and wouldn't accept 'no' when he wanted to show me his apartment. I slipped out the door when he went to put Sinatra on his CD player."

"How would you know what the Sixties were like?"

"My grandfather explained it all to me when I told him about my date. It was a veerry entertaining lesson, Granddad and Nanna were in stitches telling me stories about their youth."

"Your folks live in town?"

"Just my maternal grandparents, Mom and Dad are still living in Chicago. They both grew up here in San Diego but moved to the Midwest when Dad got a job there. I was born a year later and grew up there."

"What brought you out here?"

"My company offered me a transfer here; I decided to give it a shot. The weather's nicer and I lived twenty-two years within ten miles of where I was born, including college at Northwestern. Thought a change would do me good."

I was impressed, given that I've lived in Southern California all my life and never thought of moving cross-country.

"That's kind of ballsy, moving here like that. Any friends out here?"

"Well, like I said, my grandparents are here and that helps. No friends yet. It's only been three months and work's been eating up all my time. That's why I was looking forward to this get-together. Hoping to make some acquaintances with my neighbors."

Just then, Tom and Jan, my married neighbors, entered the pool area. Great timing. I took Sally's arm and walked her over to introduce them to her. It all escalated from there; Jan introduced Sally to a couple they knew, who introduced her to another of our neighbors. Before it got out of hand and some other guy took advantage of the situation, I interrupted Sally and two ladies.

"Sorry ladies. Sally, got a minute?" I gently led her away from the other two. "Sorry to interrupt, but I need to go soon. Can I buy you dinner sometime soon?"

Sally gave me a big smile. "I'd like that David."

I called Sally the next day and we made plans to have dinner the following Saturday. I drove around the complex to her building to pick her up, she was wearing a little black dress and high heels, her blonde hair hung down to her bare shoulders, her face had a tint of sun that brought out some cute freckles and set off her blue eyes.

Sally caught me staring and smiled.

"Do I pass inspection?"

"Sorry, was I staring? Wherever we go tonight, I'll be with the most beautiful woman in the room. Your dress is wonderful, your hair shines in this late sun and you are just gorgeous."

We got in my car and drove down to the Gaslight Quarter. On the way, I had to ask the question which bothered me all week.

"Tell me Sally, why did you introduce yourself to me last weekend? There were so many people there; why me?"

Sally laughed, "Fishing for compliments?"

I turned red, Sally took pity on me and continued.

"There were a couple reasons. Number one, Jeff warned me to stay away from you. I figured if Jeff was worried about me meeting you, you must have some good qualities. Number two, I liked your shorts and shirt. Every other guy there was wearing those ridiculous shorts that hang way past their knees. What's with that? Your shorts were actually shorts, not Capri pants. And your shirt let me see you've been working out; I like a man that takes care of his body."

"Thanks."

"You're welcome. Oh, by the way, don't get big headed, but I thought you were awful cute, too."

I liked this girl. The dinner and after dinner drinks were a success. Before the evening ended, we made plans for a second date. I received a nice first-date kiss when I dropped her off at her apartment.

For the next three weeks Sally and I went out at least twice a week. She was still getting used to her new responsibilities at work and that was her priority, which made sense and wasn't a problem for me. As far as I could tell, most of her free time was spent with me. One day, I stopped at her office to take her to lunch. Sally introduced me to her co-workers and if I'm any judge of people, it seemed Sally must have built me up to the ladies in her office; they had that 'approving' look in their smiles.

It was a month after the apartment get-together; Sally and I spent the day at the beach. This time she wore a red bikini that she just rocked. Half of her c-cup breasts were swelling out of the top, half of her tight buns out of the back of the bottom. Sally did the usual female thing.

"I didn't know if I could get away with this suit today; I haven't been in the gym since I moved to San Diego. It's been almost three months and all I've been doing is my yoga at night before turning in."

I almost laughed. "Yes, you can wear that suit. Yoga has been very good to you."

We had three great hours on the beach. We picked up some salmon fillets on the way back to my apartment. I grilled the salmon, Sally made a salad and we enjoyed the meal with a nice bottle of chardonnay. I opened a second bottle as we sat on my couch and chatted. Then we started to kiss.

She stopped kissing me and put her hands on both sides of my head, pushing it back. "I haven't asked you before; are we exclusive?"

"I haven't dated any other woman since we met. I don't plan on dating anyone as long as we're together. What about you?"

"I know it's only been a month and during that month I've been busy at work most of the time. But I only want to be with you."

"Then we're exclusive, right?"

"Take me to bed, David."

In the bedroom with the early evening sun setting, the golden rays of sunshine streaming through the shear curtains, enough to brighten the room in natural light, I removed Sally t-shirt. Her nipples begged me to kiss them. With my hands behind her back, I pulled her to me and began to tease those nipples with my lips, tongue and teeth. They responded by growing an extra half inch.

I continued to lick and bite as I pulled her toward the bed, now I was sitting on the mattress edge and Sally was standing in front of me, her hands pulling my head from one breast to the other. I moved my hands down to the waist band of her shorts, pulling the shorts together with her panties down her long tan legs. Sally stepped out of the shorts; my hands now gripping those two perfect mounds of her ass.

Sally removed my shirt, the only time my mouth left her breasts, to get the shirt over my head. I dropped to my knees off the bed, went down to kiss her pussy when I got my first surprise. Her pussy was completely bald. I've had women who trimmed down there, even one who shaved everything but a little heart above her clit, but never a woman completely devoid of any hair. The only hair anywhere on Sally's body was that beautiful mane of blonde on her head.

I didn't waste a second. My lips, tongue and teeth began their assault on this lovely pussy. Sally was getting weak in the knees, so I stopped, pulled back the covers, dropped her on the bed, took a moment to lose my shorts, then dove back in. Sally squirmed underneath me, she pulled my head tighter, her legs now up in the air with her toes curled (yea, I looked). I kept my left hand on her ass cheek and used my right to push two fingers into that wet pussy, getting the fingertips to play with her g-spot. Two minutes of this and I was rewarded with a gush of her cum.

I let Sally come down a bit, then moved up on my knees between her open legs.

"Can I suck you?"

"Later. Do I need a condom?"

"I went back on the pill after our first date., so not for birth control." The unspoken question was - am I disease free?

"Then we're safe." I moved forward, my cock touching the lips of her pussy. I was hard and the pre-cum was leaking. With the amount of secretions from her previous orgasm, nothing prevented the helmet of my cock from slipping past her lips and entering her tight tunnel.

I still had to move slow. I'm a little larger than most, if you can believe the charts (yes, I measured), and Sally was tight. (Yoga? - I'll have to ask.)

This is as good as it gets; being inside a woman you care about - a woman who responds to you, who raises her hips to meet your downward thrust. Sally placed her hand behind my head and pulled me in for a kiss; her eyes were open.

"Yes, just like that David."

I felt her shudder and another release of liquid around my cock. My hands were grabbing her ass and I pulled her hips into mine; I felt my cock grow another inch and let go. Sally's tongue danced with mine as she squeezed tighter around my hard-on.

I collapsed off to her side. Sally rolled over on top of me. "Well, that was special." She was smiling down at me as she said it.

We kissed, we caressed, she played with my cock until it was hard again; twenty minutes later I had Sally on her hands and knees to take her from behind. I kneaded her ass cheeks as I did my best to fuck her into submission. I could feel her orgasms, one after another, until she begged me to cum. With one last thrust I emptied myself a second time into her womb.

Sally fell asleep with her head on my chest and our legs tangled together.

The next day, Sunday, was the day I'd be introducing Sally to my friends from college. We drove up to LA in the late morning and reached Bob and Patricia's house just after the party got started. I tried to warn Sally about some of my friends, two or three of the guys act like they're still in college. They weren't wasted words; within ten minutes of getting there, Jason was staring at Sally catching flies with his open mouth. Which was bad enough until Kyle came up to us. I introduced Kyle to Sally and the first words out of his mouth were, "Outstanding David! What is it with you and blondes? Have you ever dated a girl without blonde hair?"

Patricia took pity on poor Sally and came over to rescue her, taking her over to a group of ladies who exhibited a bit more class. Once Sally was far enough to be out of hearing, I asked Kyle when he's going to grow up. Kyle hasn't changed in the three years since we graduated, his response was, "What?"

We stayed for another four hours, but left before Jason and Kyle got drunk, which is what they always do. I just wasn't up for it that day.

I expected all kinds of questions on the way home; but Sally surprised me with her opening question. "Have you ever dated any woman who wasn't blonde?"

I had to think about it for a minute; reflecting over all the girls I dated in high school, college and since graduating. "I must have, but I can't remember for certain. It just never occurred to me until Kyle brought it up today."

"Why? Don't you find brunettes or redheads attractive?"

"Well, I don't find them unattractive. Just never thought about it. Besides, why worry about that? If I didn't find blondes attractive, maybe we wouldn't be together. Enough about that, did everyone else treat you all right?"

"Your friends were very nice. Patricia is a sweet lady. She wanted to know if the four of us could get together soon. You're supposed to call Bob and set it up. They want to stay at Coronado and spend a weekend."

I knew Patricia and Bob would be my salvation. The two people who I knew for certain would welcome this lady into our circle and prove I was worthy of having good people as friends.

It was a long day, but Sally asked if I could stop in for a minute when I dropped her off at her apartment. She opened a beer for me, took a deep breath, and began.

"My old boyfriend from college is flying in Friday and will be here until Sunday. We made these arrangements last month before you and I started dating."

"I thought you broke up with him before you moved here."

"I did break it off; I don't think he's accepted it yet."

I was stunned, to say the least. I tried to keep my cool. "Just yesterday we talked about exclusivity, and now your old lover is coming into town? What am I missing?"

Sally started to cry.

"I called Edward Saturday afternoon and told him to cancel. I told him about you and me, even before our pledge. I told him it was a waste of time, but he's insisting he wants to see me and talk to me. He won't be staying here; I got him a room by the airport. I promise to honor our pledge. I just don't know what to do."

"Tell him to stay in Chicago. Tell him about last night."

"I will tomorrow; but if he still insists on coming here, I'll have to see him."

"OK, I appreciate your honesty." I wrapped her in my arms and kissed her tears.

I'm no fool; the worse thing I could do at this point was treat Sally coldly. Before I left her apartment we made plans to see each other Tuesday after work. And Tuesday, after grilling a couple steaks and having a nice meal, I took Sally to bed and made love to her.

I did the same thing Thursday; feed her and make love. Sally spent the night, when she left Friday morning, she kissed me with passion. "David, you have to trust me."

I have some trouble with trust. And here's why. No, it's not because someone cheated on me, just the opposite. When I was a junior at UCLA, I was dating a wonderful young lady. Denise and I had been together three months when she had to fly home for her grandmother's funeral. I did the dumbest thing I've ever done in my entire life.

I was in a bar with some friends when Ivy Adescare came over and asked me to buy her a drink. Ivy and I had been to bed once before and she was the wildest fuck I had in college. The girl never used the words, 'no' or 'not that' all night. Ivy taught me things that I've used to this day, to my great advantage.

I have no excuses for what I did; I wasn't drunk or stoned. To my everlasting shame, I took Ivy to my place and fucked the shit out of her. Of course, word got back to Denise the week after she returned to school. I'll never forget the look on her face when she confronted me.

"I was at my grandmother's funeral and you were screwing some skank?"

I didn't have a leg to stand on to defend myself. I told Denise I was sorry, but there would never be enough words in the English language to be forgiven. I was lower than dog shit. We broke up and I lost a lover and a good friend.

One good thing came out of that episode; I pledged to be faithful to my vows from that day forward; and I've kept that pledge.

But, given I failed that time, even though it was only once and so many years ago, has left me with trust issues. I spent Saturday up in LA with Bob and Patricia. When I got back home that night, I found a note on my door. "Please come see me." I think I held my breath as I walked through the pool area to her back door.

Sally greeted me at the door with a hug and a kiss. "I wish you hadn't left town. I needed you."

"Why didn't you call?"

"Because I wanted to look in your eyes when I told you that I love you."

Wow - not what I was expecting.

"Edward came in on Friday. We had dinner and he proposed. I felt so low, sitting in the restaurant, telling him 'no' and telling him I would never marry him. He went back to his hotel and changed his flight to leave today instead of Sunday. We had lunch before his flight; he asked me why and I had to tell him I'm in love with another man."

Sally and I hugged; she was crying. I took her to bed and just held her until she fell asleep. Just before I dozed off, I realized, Sally told me she loves me and I didn't say a thing in response. Did I love her?

We saw each other and slept together three nights the next week, but neither of us used the 'L' word again. The following weekend was my first experience with Sally's family. We drove out to her grandparent's house in Jacumba. It was a small ranch house with a beautiful backyard, lots of cactus and flowering desert plants. We sat in the shade, drank beer and got to know each other.

Despite their age, I'd guess they were in their early sixties, both of her grandparents were in excellent shape and very sharp. I've never hung around older people, my parents had me very late in their lives, three of my grandparents died before I was twelve, the fourth moved with my folks to Europe when I left for college, so maybe Sally's were an exception. I decided I'd enjoy coming out here with Sally any time I was invited.

After lunch, on our way out through the house, I stopped to look at a photo on the wall. It was Sally surrounded by what I assumed were her folks. Sally was in skiing outfit, googles on top of her helmet, skis in her hand, a giant smile on her face.

"Yes, that was the highlight of my ski racing career. I took second in the slalom at the U.S. Junior Championships when I was seventeen."

"What happened after that?"

"I had to make a decision. Concentrate on my schooling or move to Colorado and concentrate on skiing. I was good in the slalom but needed a lot of work at the other events. I wasn't ready to leave my folks or high school friends and live in a dormitory. I chose school."

We said our goodbyes to her grandparents. I got a hug and kiss on the cheek from Sally's 'Nanna'. On the drive home I asked her if she thought her grandparents liked me.

"Nanna took me aside and gave you high marks. She said Granddad felt the same way."

"Your grandfather is a kick. He started to say something about 'The Club' and your Nanna cut him off. Do you know what that's about?"

Sally blushed. "Of god, this is really embarrassing." She paused. "Granddad and Nanna belong to the nudist club in Jacumba. They keep a trailer there and spend a lot of time with their nudist friends."

"You mean like a nudist colony?"

"They don't call them that anymore."

Then a thought hit me. "Are they swingers?"

"No, not that I know of. Most nudists aren't swingers. Most nudist clubs try to encourage families, forbid any open sex and discourage swinging. Some of the clubs are quite puritan."

"Did you ever go there with your grandparents?"

"No, they asked when I was younger; but I couldn't bear the thought of seeing Nanna or especially Granddad naked. They let it go and never asked again."

"I've lived almost my entire life within ten miles of Black's Beach; always wanted to go there, but never worked up the courage."

That got me thinking; maybe Sally would go there with me; but I couldn't imagine other guys seeing my girlfriend naked. Someday, if Sally's grandfather and I become good enough friends, I'll have to ask him how he does it - why it doesn't bother him when other guys see his wife naked. Nanna may be sixty, but from what I could see today, Nanna in her sundress, she had the body of a woman in her forties.

BillandKate
BillandKate
2,488 Followers
12