All Comments on 'Sally'

by BillandKate

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
Boyd PercyBoyd Percyabout 4 years ago
Great

Guys often take a long time to grow up. Fortunately, women will wait for them if they are lucky.

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110about 4 years ago
Yes, we men are insecure and do stupid shit!

'Nuff said.

SisterJezabelSisterJezabelabout 4 years ago
Good stuff

I really appreciated the POV of the male- acknowledging he needed help and getting it. It takes a lot for some men to do that I've found. Thanks for a solid story :)

boatbummboatbummabout 4 years ago
David Damn Near Broke The Dumb-Ass Meter!

Nice little tale -- and all's well that ends well....

Thanks!

jimjam69jimjam69almost 4 years ago
Very good

Great story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I Had One Wife

And two girlfriends measure, I read Master's and Johnson when their book first came out and I know where I fit. "I'm a little larger than most, if you can believe the charts (yes, I measured)." There's an old joke; the couple are getting ready to go to bed for the first time and the lady is already undressed, lying back on the bed watching the guy undress. As he drops his briefs she giggles and asks who he thinks he's going to please with that little thing. He jumps on the bed and on her, smiles, slams it home and yells "ME!" There is nothing like confidence.

"I will tomorrow; but if he still insists on coming here, I'll have to see him." No, you don't. You broke up with him before meeting David so it's already over and done.

"Edward came in on Friday. We had dinner and he proposed. I felt so low, sitting in the restaurant, telling him 'no' and telling him I would never marry him." Good thing this was a Romance story and not LW otherwise this is when David's world would stop spinning on greased rails.

The dark roots thing was funny as hell, my wife is a natural blonde and her first question would be asking what color are her eyes as in "Have you ever seen a real blonde with brown eyes?" I've been down that road and the answer is "No Dear" no matter what. I may be slow and I have done some really stupid things over the years but momma didn't raise no stupid children, I learned that part all by my lonesome.

"When he came out here, did you sleep with him?" A harsh question and not one that I I would ask without a lot more justification but it's one that I think most people would have in the back of their minds. I can't fault her for her reaction either.

Very good story told from the point of view of a guy who I hope figures out that his lady is a whole lot smarted than he is. Signed: BTW

OnethirdOnethirdover 3 years ago
Roots

I liked the hair roots thing. Kind of topical nowadays with all the women missing hair appointments due to the COVID pandemic and fretting about their roots. I think of that song “When you’re in love with a beautiful woman” with this story. Jealousy is a tricky thing, and if you get hit on 100 times more than the average woman, the slight chance of “going for it” is larger. It’s just statistics. Really, one should know their woman and should know if there is a wandering eye tendency or not. If you don’t know, then you aren’t very close as a couple.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 3 years ago

LoL!

This was a fun little romance.

My wife's first husband had an anomaly down there.

I'm swinging a nice bat but this guy had a log.

She barely lasted two years with him and we are into our thirtieth so I'm definitely her preference.

I loved her insecurities about blondes and his about trust and Edwards endowment.

Good story!

Rancher46Rancher46about 3 years ago

Fun story. 5 stars

francemanfrancemanabout 3 years ago

Grenat story about insecurities. Thanks 5⭐

NonSequitourNonSequitourover 2 years ago

One glitch in continuity: Sally told Edward about David at lunch before he flew home. She already had a week earlier.

"His size doesn't matter to US." What a smart woman!

David's question was the height of dumbassery. Like her friends said, "She chose YOU, didn't she?"

I saw a comedian over 30 years ago who said, "There are no little dicks, just loose pussies." Women are adjustable. Men are not.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well written and enjoyable story. David had some trust issues and could have been smarter about things. But I agree with the counselor, most of us guys put into a situation involving elf-induced comparison to 'Mr Ed' would want to ask if she liked their sex and love making. The quip about her sleeping with Edward when he flew out was bullshit. She ended it a day early and broke off the proposal. And left him a note. And Edward went home a day earlier. So yeah David was a blockhead. Also btw he should have more self confidence being above average in size and having enough experience to please a woman. Heck their first sex session together seemed to really stimulate Sally. As an aside the "coke can" girth is a myth. Six inches circumference is already really thick (like way less than 1% have that). 8.43 inches (aluminum can) is way, way off the charts like 1 in 100 million. Anyways yeah David has some issues. He could have asked about what she thogut of her sex life and can he (David) fulfill her, instead of asking if she fucked Sally that Friday night or a Saturday morning. On the other hand I really liked Sally. I confess that I was a bit nonplussed she didn't beg off from the visit by Edward. I get she tried but she should have used clear and firm language. "Waste of time" to a guy looking to propose is not shutting the door. Of course she didn't know his intentions. I think she realized that she made a mistake by not cutting Edward off at the pass, by her visit and leaving a note at his apartment door. Not a major thing nut could have been handled better. A lot less of an issue than David's lack of trust. The stuff about hair color was hilarious. Just curious if Edward was so hung and (especially) thick, did Sally compensate and benefit from yoga. Note btw if Sally had (hypothetically) screwed Edward that weekend (would probably then not be only once), no amount of keels would have made it unnoticeable by David a couple of days later. She did an admirable job getting back to a reasonable tightness the three months since she moved to San Diego and presumably broke it off with Edward. As an aside, size does matter but most women don't want to have sex with "coke cans".

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

A good tale, a relief from some of the regular content on Lit. Thank you.

somewhere east of Omaha

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBillandKate@BillandKate
Husband and wife who love to bounce ideas off each other and who enjoy the Loving Wives category of Literotica. We'll keep writing stories - some with BTB, some with reconciliation - as long as the feedback has been mostly positive. The Anom. gallery can be a pain in the ass a...

SIMILAR Stories