Sally and Her Mother Ch. 02

Story Info
Sally Gets a Lesson About Boys.
3.6k words
4.66
8.6k
20
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jimplx
jimplx
169 Followers

Dan went to the bedroom to get out of his work clothes and found Betty nude on the bed. He stripped off and joined her with a questioning look. "Just thinking" she said.

"About sex?"

"Sort of. Mostly about Sally."

"Sex with Sally?" He said with surprise, and a little excitement. He was immediately erect.

Betty took his erect penis in her hand and absently rubbed it. "I was wondering if you ever thought about seeing Sally naked."

"Yes, I think all parents wonder what their adult children look like."

"Yes, I have, too. Have you ever thought about sexual things with her?"

"No, not really. Incest has never had an appeal to me. I certainly would not want to be coercive."

"This erection that appeared a bit ago seems to disagree." Chuckling to his embarrassment. "I do not necessarily mean acting on the thoughts, but maybe fantasizing about them. Maybe not intercourse, maybe touching her, or not even that, watching her touch and maybe touching yourself."

"You are tough. I guess I have let my thoughts about her body drift to fantasies. Have I answered enough for you to tell me what is going on?" All the time his dick being rubbed and he was fondling her breasts. He was definitely getting more excited.

"I sense that like all young adults she is curious about sex. We can help her understand things or we can let her fumble through on her own, like we did at her age."

"I am okay with helping."

"I thought you would be." Squeezing his erection and chuckling again. "I am not sure how much help to offer. I assume she can see your penis, soft and hard."

"Yes, that would be the basics. Hard, huh? I guess I would do that. She probably needs to touch, too."

"Yes, soft, hard, balls."

"Might be difficult to do soft, I doubt I could stay soft long enough with her touching it. I assume you would watch, right?

"Absolutely. If there are lessons that require me to be absent, we can talk."

"That would be extra exciting having you watch your daughter fondle me."

"I said nothing about fondling."

"I am not sure of the difference between touching and lifting vs. fondling. We need to make sure we are on the same page."

"This was meant to be educational. Touching sounds educational, but fondling sounds sexual. What do you think?"

"Very fine line between education about sex and having sex when you use human models. Erection aside, I am excited about it. I can try to adopt a separation between education and sex when we are with her, but with you, I am just being honest."

"I was trying to avoid admitting it, but the whole thing has me turned on, too. I am unable to keep a dispassionate separation. Maybe we do not try too hard to separate it and let it be sexual. I think it will be sexual for her anyway, regardless of how we think or act. So, if she fondles you, and makes you hard would you be willing to come for her?"

"Masturbate?"

"Sure, or me jerk you off, or to add a lesson on oral I can do a blowjob. Maybe we let her experiment with you."

"Have her do a hand job or a blowjob? How would you feel about so much intimacy that she makes me come?"

"It is not like you are having an affair or hiding illicit conduct behind my back. I will be there. It turns me on to think of her jerking you off and blowing you. It is a challenge to our vows, but she is not fucking you, which is the bottom line of our commitment to fidelity."

"Do we take the lesson all the way to intercourse?"

"I am not sure." She paused and says, with an excited waver in her voice, "I might let her watch us." By that she means that shewants her to see them fuck.

"You are right. I am not going to do anything behind your back, and I want you there to help her understand. It turns me on that you will watch and help and she can see me touch you. I guess having her watch our intimacy is just a little beyond me masturbating for her. You have still not told me what caused this."

"I need to give you the long version. You obviously remember the sleepover the other night. You got to see five sexy young women in their sleepwear, tits bouncing all over, some of the nipples showing through!"

"Yes, there was some teasing." He said with a huge grin.

"It sure made you horny." Returning his grin.

"What makes you say that?"

"It was the best fuck we have had in months. I know you were fantasizing about being 20 years younger."

"I can't be turned on by my gorgeous wife anymore?"

"I know I turn you on, but admit it, we all have fantasies. I was glad our daughter and her friends helped yours. To be honest, watching a bunch of nearly nude young women was awfully fun for me, too."

"You win. The girls did get my motor running, but my gorgeous wife allowed me to finish. Maybe your 'fun over naked young women' added to our lovemaking. I do not need the fantasies to fuck you, but they do help."

"Me, too. You know I masturbated last night."

"That was really nice to have you do it all alone next to me. I guessed you wanted to get off, wanted me to know you got off, and did not want to be disturbed."

"I usually want you to disturb me when I jerk off, but you got it right. I wanted to get off by myself and I wanted you there to experience it with me. It was a great orgasm."

"So why did you need to do yourself?"

"The morning after the sleepover all of the girls left. I peeked in to see if Sally and the final girl were packing up and saw them masturbating."

"Even though they were girls, that must have been a turn on."

"Sex turns me on. I am not a lesbian, but even female sex turns me on. So last night that image jumped into my head and I just had to get off. The image morphed into them lezzing out. With you next to me -- you had a serious erection while I was rubbing, I liked that -- I imagined you doing things with Sally.

"It occurred to me if she is going to experiment with girls when the opportunity arises, she probably wants a boy opportunity. I do not want her taking just any boy and not in an unsafe way. I have these ugly images of some gross older man forcing her head down to choke on his cock in the dirty backseat of a car. I want her to be safe. Am I freaking you out?"

"No, but you are turning me on. Seeing lesbian sex is a serious fantasy of mine."

"And every man. Maybe everyone. Let's talk about lesbian sex later."

"So, you want me to fuck Sally?"

"Not necessarily, it is just a fantasy; some fantasies should never become reality." He noticed that she did not say "no."

"Are you going to jerk my dick all night long or can I come?"

"You cannot come until we decide how much education Sally gets. I want to start tonight. Can we?"

"You have me wound tighter than a drum. I really need to get off. If she is going to see it, tonight should be dramatic."

"Excellent. Just a warning, I want to have fun, too, so there may be some girl-girl contact, too. If it happens, do not ask about it, just enjoy. Get some clothes on."

Betty put on clothing and knocked on Sally's door. "It's Mom."

Sally opened the door nude and asked "Can I do you now?"

"Maybe very soon. Do you want to see your father's penis to continue you education?"

Shocked at the offer, Sally said "Absolutely. What can I do with it?"

"I think as much as you want. We need to take it one step at a time to make sure all three of us are comfortable at each step, okay?"

"Yes."

"I am not sure why, but put on a full set of clothing." After dressing, the two women of the house went into Betty's bedroom. Betty had given quite a bit of thought as to where the classroom should be "While the bedroom is more comfortable than any other room for the lessons, it certainly adds to the sex implications of the education. Be honest with yourself, Sally wants sex, not an education and, truthfully, so do I; and I want Dan to have sex with her, too. 'Education' is just the veneer that allows us to do that without calling it incest."

Betty said "I started this, but I am not sure of the next step. Maybe everyone takes off their shirts." Which they did. As with the sleepover, Dan focused on his daughter's bra covered breasts. Sally's excitement at undressing in front of him showed in her very visible nipples poking the fabric out. Betty was pleased with having started clothed to see her husband getting teased.

"Honey, will you touch my breasts?" He fondled his wife's bra covered breasts He made sure to squeeze her nipples through the fabric, just the way she liked it when they were first dating. She squirmed and moaned a bit before asking Sally "Would you like to know what it feels like to have a boy touch your breasts?"

"Daddy, will you touch mine, too?"

He did the same to his daughter, although lighter, not as roughly.

"Do me like you did mommy."

He did as she requested until she, too started to moan with "Oh, yes, that is so good, daddy."

Betty continued "At this point the boy or girl usually exposes her breasts entirely. Are you ready to take your daughter's bra off?" Sally frowned.

"You don't want him to undress you?"

"Of course, I do, but Boys kiss me when they do it."

Betty was conflicted. To her, kissing was more intimate than jacking his dick. But, sally was right, they needed to do this properly. "Do you want to kiss your daughter?"

He kissed her with slightly parted lips, but not very sexually until his wife said "Kiss her like you do when undressing me."

He was also conflicted over the intimacy. Those kisses were only for Betty. He gave in to Sally's desire and followed his wife's request. He gave her a lip kiss and, as she opened her mouth for more, slipped his tongue in to meet her tongue and, as the kiss continued, inserted it deeper as they both sucked on each other's tongue. He unclasped the bra and removed it. Betty removed her own bra.

Still a bit dismayed over the kiss he admired his wife's bare breasts and pulled her into a tight hug with his best romantic kiss. As they broke the kiss, she hugged him and whispered "Thank you. I needed that. So did Sally. I love you."

Sally hugged her mom and gave her an open-mouthed kiss with a little tongue and a whispered "I love you both."

Sally's dad looked lovingly on his daughter's young bare tits. Both Betty and Sally smiled at his enjoyment and did not rush him along. When his gaze finally broke, Betty said "Honey, let's share those, shall we?" Betty started sucking on one tit while her husband did the other.

Sally was getting hotter as her parents sucked her tits and wanted to be a 'giver,' too. She asked "Can I do yours, mommy?"

"This is supposed to be about boys."

"Okay, lay down daddy." He did and, approaching upside down, Sally dropped one tit into his mouth and latched onto one of his nipples. He began moaning immediately at the intensity. He moved his mouth to her other tit, slowly exchanging nipples to make sure her excitement increased. "Oh, God, daddy. Take off my pants." Betty helped each of them become naked before taking off her own clothes. She thought "Enough thinking that we could strip slowly. She is too experienced."

Sally fixated on her dad's boner not far from her eyes. She moved down his body quickly to take it in her mouth. Betty thought "That ends my thought of a careful progression from 'this is his dick,' 'fondle his balls,' 'now rub it,' to 'make him come' as well as deciding about allowing oral sex or not. My daughter's voracious sexual appetite is overwhelming. I think it is okay, though. Watching her suck her father's cock is nice. From the look of ecstasy on his face, she seems to be talented. I was afraid I'd be jealous, but instead I am proud that she can get him off. Now there is his telling twitch."

Sally pulled her mouth away and held him vertical as he pumped five huge jets of semen directly up three feet and then pooled on his chest and stomach. Sally was giddy over how much cum he had. "You've been saving that for me, haven't you!?"

"Yes, baby girl. I wanted you to see me at my best."

Betty said "I thought it would be a dramatic orgasm. He has been ready to come for over an hour. Great job, Sally. You seem quite good at it."

Dan said "She is an outstanding cocksucker."

Sally replied "Thanks, I appreciate the compliment. You know I have had boyfriends, but I am waiting for a special man to take my virginity. Sucking seems to keep them the boys from insisting on a fuck."

"I didn't think you sucked that many boys."

"I really haven't. Remember Kyle?"

"The nerd helping you with math?"

"I was fine with math; I was using him to practice hand jobs and blow jobs. He practiced on me, too. He got very popular with his skills."

Betty was astonished, but asked anyway, "The way you were going, I thought for sure you were going to swallow."

"I usually do, but I really wanted to see him come. Very impressive volume and height, daddy. If mommy lets me do it again, I will swallow."

"Let you? I do not remember being asked this time."

Embarrassed, "Oh, yea, oops. After you told me to suck his tits, his cock was just there, beckoning me. Sorry, mommy, sorry, daddy."

Betty answered "Apology accepted. Just remember he is my husband."

"I will ask next time."

Dan said "I probably don't have a say in this, except 'thanks.'"

Sally laid on her back on the bed. Betty moved into position to eat her when Dan tapped her shoulder and took her place. Eating his daughter's sweet, young pussy was one of his biggest fantasies. Betty moved to Sally's tits. Sally came right away.

The three laid on the bed with Sally between her parents. Sally turned onto her front and kissed her father. She started with her usual kiss, but quickly increased the intensity. He was aiding Sally's education by kissing her just like he kissed Betty when making love, although his daughter did not seem to need much education. Her kisses were hugely satisfying. He held her head while he got his fill. He paused as he realized what he had done, looked at Betty and mouthed "Sorry, just trying to teach her how to kiss a boy."

Betty smiled warmly at him and said "Thatwas a great kiss." She took Sally's head in her hands and proceeded to get an equally intense kiss. She rotated to put her daughter on her back and resumed the kiss. She then said "Honey, kiss her again, just like you kiss me." She smiled broadly at her daughter with a questioning look. Sally understood, got a highly aroused look on her face and nodded "Yes."

He rotated on top of his daughter and began kissing her. He felt his wife take his cock in her hand and Sally spread her legs. He was shocked that he felt his wife move the tip of his cock into his daughter's vagina, pressing the head through the hole. Moving slowly, he pressed his full length into her. There was some initial resistance and his daughter grunted. After a few moistening strokes he felt Sally move with him to take him completely. He took her bucking to indicate that she wanted it fast and hard, so he increased the tempo, pushing his dick to its limits in and out. She was bucking against him to take all of the sensation into her vagina. Sally came hard holding her dad tight with her legs wrapped around him to hold him inside while his cock pumped out another copious load.

After a brief recovery time and with youthful enthusiasm she asked "Now, mommy?"

"Yes! Now! 69!"

Sally got on top of her mother, lowered her pussy to her mother's mouth and then started sucking her mom's cunt. Her mom licked Sally's clit quite a bit, but spent most of her effort eating the cream pie that her husband left in his daughter's cunt. He thought "This doesn't look like a first for either of them." Both women came within a few seconds of each other.

Sally said "I did not expect that."

Betty said "Remember, what goes in must come out. You really turned him on, he gave you a huge load in your cunt and he already dumped one on his tummy. I have never eaten a cream pie before. That was fun. Your dad tastes pretty good."

"He sure does. Maybe I can return the favor. Can I see you fuck?"

"I would like that. He needs to recover after fucking you so energetically. Your first!"

"Yes. It was a dream come true that you were my first woman, giving and receiving, and daddy was my first fuck. He is the 'special man' I have been dreaming about. This is the best day. I have the best parents ever."

"Do you want to sleep with us tonight?"

"I would love to. Maybe daddy can be in the middle."

"I thought you would be so you can play with both of us."

"That would be great, but I want you guys to make love."

"Then I am in the middle. I can't take the risk he will come on or in you before he comes in me."

"Okay. Can we start by jilling off? I am so horny. Daddy, can you watch without jerking off?"

"Yes. Please, I want to see my women doing themselves."

As the girls started in on themselves, he watched. It did not last long and it got his desire fully restored as he rolled on top of his wife and plunged into her cunt. She spread her legs as far as they would go. Sally moved down between her legs to watch his dick plunging in and out and his balls bouncing along. She then noticed her mom had not stopped masturbating and was moving towards orgasm from both clit and vagina. Sally moved to the head of the bed so her parents could watch her get off. She came quietly to avoid disturbing the lovemaking.

Her father watched his daughter come while watching him fuck her mother and was unable to hold back, putting as much semen into his wife as he could. She came while he was filling her up. He withdrew and Sally first cleaned his dick and then her mom's cunt, making her mom come a second time, making it twice in two minutes. "Definitely tastes good, daddy."

They all slept with Sally in the place of honor between them. Not much sleep happened because they all recalled the events of the past three days. Obviously, the girls had the most to recall.

Sally had not really touched her dad's cock. She took his soft cock in her hand and used her other hand to cup his balls. The combination got him hard quickly. As she started to stroke him her mother put her hand over Sally's to guide her to the correct pressure, speed, and length of the strokes. He still had enough cum to shoot a stream a foot high. Certainly, far short of his normal distance, but Betty was impressed.

Later, Sally's dad returned the favor by fingering her to a solid climax. Her mom did it to her 30 minutes later.

In the morning both girls were still naked as her dad was ready to leave for work. Sally asked "Can we all just masturbate right now? I want to get myself off and I have not seen daddy jerk, yet." He noticed that she neglected to say she had not seen her mother get off. He took off his pants to expose his flaccid penis. He started to rub but Sally got on her knees to suck him hard as her mother watched with pride. The action caused her mother to start rubbing. Once he was hard, he took over. Sally stayed at her father's feet doing herself. Sally came first. She watched her dad until he stiffened and made several quick strokes. Sally took him in her mouth to aid his orgasm and swallow his cum.

"You have spoiled me, buttercup. I can't possibly repay your generosity."

"Dad, I am still repaying you. Thanks for coming in my mouth. I really like it. Please do it when you get home." She stood and gave him a daughterly kiss as he redressed.

Betty asked "So, you are going to work without underwear?"

"Yes, I need to be able to fondle myself freely. You ladies are to blame for my unending horniness. I expect to be fired for it. I hope to hear about your adventures tonight." With a wink to his wife.

jimplx
jimplx
169 Followers