Sally and Her Mother Ch. 03

Story Info
Betty and Karen's families have a party.
11k words
4.7
8.7k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jimplx
jimplx
169 Followers

Betty and Sally were worried about their intimate relationship with Karen and Tina. They were afraid of accidentally giving a hint about sex with Dan in a moment of ecstasy. Sally promised to be extra careful. Betty wondered if she could find a way to cut the risk and stress level.

As planned yesterday, Tina and Karen showed up mid-morning for their sex date, or as Sally called it, "another orgy."

The girls went to Sally's room stripping off their clothing as they went. They were both naked before getting there. Betty watched them wiggle their tight little butts at their moms and said "God, they are so cute and sexy. Having relations with them has made sex with Dan so much more enjoyable."

"How is that?"

"Maybe I am being too open, but I trust our discussions are confidential maybe even kept from our daughters, and non-judgmental. I hope you do not think of me as a negative influence on Tina."

"Your trust is well placed. If I am concerned about anything you say I will mention it. Many people would think that going down on Tina makes you a bad influence, but from what I can see, it is all positive. I am looking forward to eating you. If your sex life is better, can I look forward to a cream pie?"

"Not today, it has all drained. Are you serious?"

"I was joking, but I have never had one. I am intrigued. Have you had one?" There was an interestingly inquisitive look on her face.

She should have seen this question coming. Not knowing how to answer, and unable to discern a meaning behind the expression, she lied "No." Seeing an opening she continued "It is definitely worth thinking about. It does take two women and at least one man."

"Or a girl and a woman." Sally could not believe what she heard. The look was intriguing as it became somewhat lustful.

"Are you suggesting you, Tina, and your husband or maybe Sally, Dan, and me?" She asked trying to keep her voice steady, knowing her excitement crept in. She could not stop the lust off her face.

"You are intrigued. I detect excitement in your voice and in your face. You are looking hot."

"I can't help from getting hot. You are touching on that nasty fantasy we shared yesterday." She found the end of the sentence had a hitch to it. Betty started her casual masturbation like yesterday to keep this going. Karen also started her session and instantly aroused to the point of climax. Betty got up, got naked, and resumed. Karen got naked, but paused to avoid coming.

"I was fantasizing about both combinations. It is one of my dearest fantasies, too. So, in your mind's eye are you still seeing Dan fucking Sally or are you eating her out?"

"He is fucking her. Long, slow strokes, going deep, watching me watch him."

"Same here, but he is eager and so is Tina. She is almost ready to come. He is waiting."

"Have you talked to him about it?"

"He admitted he has a fantasy of fucking Tina while I watch."

"Have you told him that you would do it if Tina is game?"

"Yes."

"Tina?"

"Yes. They both said yes."

"Did they?"

"Yes, last night. I lied. I had a cream pie last night."

"I thought that was why you brought it up."

"Yes. Are we bad?"

"You are a little bad for lying. We are equally bad and I lied, too. The fantasy was too much to pass up; I had cream pie last night, too. How is Tina taking it?"

"Excellently. She would not let him leave the house until she masturbated for him."

"Almost the same as us, except Sally demanded a three-way masturbation session. Did you get fucked or just Tina?"

"Both of us, but Tina cleaned me."

"Same here. Can I check how clean you are?"

"Let's check each other."

The women went to Betty's bed. Karen saw the way the bed was left and asked "Sally sandwich?"

"Oops, yes."

"Tina sandwich."

They got on the bed in a 69. Just after they got engaged, the bed moved as the girls got on in a 69. Sally reached over to massage Tina's tits. Betty did Sally's. All four came comfortably and laid down exhausted. After a short rest Betty started making out with Tina. Sally started on Karen. They ended in yet another set of 69 orgasms.

Sally and Betty went to the backyard. Betty first said "I want to make love to you for hours. But I did not come out here to say that. I want you to know that Tina fucked her dad last night."

"I know, she told me. I let her know about dad. Is that okay?"

"Perfectly."

"Let's make love all night. I want to make love to Tina all day."

"Great idea. I am infected with a horny bug only you can eradicate. I will let Karen try, but tonight you will fix me."

"I love you so much, mom. I think I am falling in love with Tina, too."

"I love you, too, babe. Your dad is my soulmate, but I am falling for Karen, too as my main side dish. I need to tell your dad about all of this, somehow."

Back in the house Karen and Tina were making out and masturbating each other. Tina was moaning loudly and then her orgasm erupted in a set of disjointed sounds. Karen took over from where Tina left off and brought herself to completion. Karen smiled lovingly at Betty. Betty leaned over and gave her a soft kiss. "I love you" Karen said. Betty smiled and added another kiss.

"That is just the orgasm talking."

"True enough, but it still feels like love."

"I love you, too."

Betty continued "Does your husband know?"

"Sort of. He knows I had done girls before we met. He knows I have not had a girlfriend since then. He knows I have done things with you."

"You and Sally?"

"No."

"You and Tina?"

"Just what he saw last night. That was plenty."

"Tina and Sally?"

"Somewhat. They are a lot more involved than he realizes."

"I have some work to do with Dan. Next subject: can we have a party?"

"That would be great. Lots to talk about before that can happen."

That afternoon Betty told Sally to expect to sleep in her own room tonight. There was a lot to work out with her dad. Sally asked if Tina can spend the night. Betty called Karen and since they had not discussed how inter-family relationships would work, explained that no sex or nudity between parents and the girls. Tina spent the night.

What Betty did not consider is that young women think for themselves. The girls changed into revealing nightwear before dinner, so all through the meal Dan was looking at two sets of nearly naked tits. When standing, pubic hair was clearly visible through the transparent fabric. Dan stayed erect the whole evening. Betty was not surprised because she was erect also. Each time Sally passed her father she grabbed his erection. Tina watched with amusement. Neither parent touched her and she did not touch them.

In bed Dan asked "I was a good boy and did not ask anything last night. What you and Sally did last night was not the first time, was it?"

"No, I mentioned she was curious and what I saw was girl curiosity, so I helped with that before you got home."

"Was your education for her about girls as intense as the one for boys?"

"We don't have penises, so technically no, but otherwise, yes. You want specifics?"

"Yes."

"Because specifics are important or for prurient interests?"

"Strictly prurient. You two turned me on last night like when we first met. I was revved up all day and tonight..."

"So, you are using me as pornography to get you off!?"

"That is probably a fair assessment, but, seriously, I want to know what is going on with my family and, in spite of last night, I feel out in the wilderness."

"I'd rather not be serious, more fun to be a pornographer." She kissed him and got a titty rub.

"A summary: we kissed, we masturbated, we masturbated each other, and I performed cunnilingus on Sally. When you saw her go down on me last night was the first time. I am glad you saw her first." She paused to collect her thoughts.

"Yes, there is more sex. Give me time." He smiled and then started gently rubbing his erect penis. She smiled and nodded encouragement.

"Sally and Tina set a sex date. Since I saw them masturbating together, I realized what it was. I was happy our daughter was having sex with such a cute girl. But when Tina came over, her mom was with her. None of us knew how that was going to impact the girls' plan.

"It turns out that Karen figured out it was a sex date, too. After a bit of beating around the bush, no pun intended, we agreed it was good for the girls. I was horny imagining the girls getting it on just like I had seen the prior morning. She was imagining them together, too.

"I hope it is okay, but we masturbated together." Dan began stroking purposefully, so she said "I take that as a 'yes.' I also hope it is okay we touched each other." Dan closed his eyes and went to short strokes. "We had lesbian sex with each other." Dan was seriously panting "The girls figured us out and all four of us had sex." She swallowed the head of his dick just in time to swallow a huge load.

"God, Dan, that was great. You really liked masturbating, even without graphic sex scenes, didn't you?"

"I filled in with fantasies. For that fantasy where I am watching you do our daughter and her friend's mom, I expect I would masturbate while you are doing it."

"I would love it if you masturbated while we did it. I seldom see you get yourself off."

"You know I do it occasionally."

"Of course, I know you jerk off, but I seldom get to watch; you mostly do it when I am not around. 'fess up: you do it more than occasionally. I'll bet you do it most days, probably more than once."

"Okay, I jerk off pretty often. I get horny at work."

"And at home."

"Yes, I do it here, too."

"Do you do it to avoid sex with me?

Embarrassed, "No, it just feels good to do myself sometimes. I do not want to offend you."

"I understand, but I have changed and I would like our relationship to change. Let me know when you just want to do yourself. I really do like to watch, but if you want to get off alone, that is okay, too. I would love to hear stories about you jerking, especially at work or in a public place. I'd like to do myself along with you. After all, I do it every day, often several times a day, myself. I get horny, too, and I understand that sometimes you just want to do yourself, like I do. I am wagering that sometimes we are doing ourselves at the same time, or at least thinking about doing it. It would be great if you just whip it out and jerk. Would it be okay if I just did myself without asking first?"

"That would be such a turn on. Would it be okay if I joined you?"

"Almost always. If I don't, I can tell you. I really enjoyed that three-way jerk that Sally prompted."

"It was great. I have to admit that I enjoyed doing it while both of you watched. Obviously seeing my two women reach climax at their own hand was great all by itself."

"We need to masturbate together more often. How about you call me when you get off at work. Phone sex would help my day along."

"Deal. Right now?"

"Yes, I am thinking of the girls doing each other right now. I am sorry you have not seen them yet. They are so beautiful together. It is especially a shame because they are probably doing it right now. You know, they are in love, at least in love with the constant sex." Both of them came. She gave him a deep kiss and used a towel to clean up his cum. "I love fucking, but sometimes a good rub is good. That was nice. Thanks."

"I hope I can be honest: she certainly brought home a tasty morsel."

"I know it is not what you meant, but she is tasty. But, wait, there is more. Karen and her husband have tasted her, too." Dan started to try to get hard again with Betty's encouragement. Karen wanted to fuck, but after two ejaculations, she thought it futile. "You see, Karen and I shared fantasies about you men being with the girls. We both made it happen last night.

"We are thinking about getting the families together. It might mean you have to see Sally get fucked." He was able to get an erection. "I see you understand the implications. No promises. If we do get together, I want you to watch me do Karen." The strokes now seemed to be real. "You can tell me later if I should fuck him. Please fuck me know. I need it." Dan pushed quickly into her ready hole. She wrapped her legs around him like Sally did and bucked against him aggressively until she had a magnificent orgasm. She thought she was going to teach her daughter about sex, but her daughter's youth was rejuvenating her sex as well. After coming, Dan went down on her. His daughter seemed to be educating him, too.

In the morning the girls continued to obey the promise to Karen, but only to the letter. In the bright morning sunlight their nightgowns seemed to disappear. Dan continued to ogle the two free spirits. Betty saw no reason to deny the two adult women their fun.

Her comfort level was put to the test just as Dan headed to the door. Sally removed her nightgown and masturbated. Tina followed suit as Dan watched. Betty mimicked making a phone call towards Dan. He left with a huge smirk.

Karen arrived a bit later. The girls continued their attitude by running to meet her at the curb in their transparent gowns. Karen was smiling and shaking her head as she entered. I hope you have nudity-tolerant neighbors." With that remark the girls again discarded their gowns and ran into the backyard. "By the way, my adult daughter told me what she did to your husband. Sorry. She said she could see his erection through his pants."

"I enjoyed it, I am glad everyone is okay. I just hope Dan waits to be at work before jacking off." Karen started a casual rub. "You like watching boys, huh?"

"Yes, but I can rub all day long."

Betty joined with her own slow masturbation. "Did Tina see you masturbate before now?"

"Yes. It was soon after her 18th birthday party. I was sitting on the sofa with my hand up my skirt and she walked in before I could pull my hand out. She just said 'cool, can I join you?' She took off her jeans and panties and masturbated, just as simple as getting a cup of coffee. I was so shocked I just sat there while she had a nice little orgasm. She said 'mom, aren't you going to finish?' This time I removed my skirt so she could watch clearly. My panties were long gone because I had planned on doing it all day. I don't even masturbate with my husband very often and I did it with my daughter.

Karen continued, "It was a huge shock for me, being discovered by my daughter and then she just did it without hesitation. Me finishing while she watched. I was horribly confused. She did confess that she saw me masturbating several times, but hid and peeked at me. She explained that it really turned her on to see a woman doing it. You realize, women do not just masturbate for each other. She had mutual sessions with boys before, but never a woman, so she was fascinated. The fact that it was her mother was a bonus. I am still surprised I never noticed her peeking, especially when she said she used to go to her room and get herself off after I was done, but after a while she began doing it at the same time.

"Later that morning, just before lunch, I was again in the family room, fully dressed. She came in nude and stood in front of me. I asked what she was doing, and she said, letting me get a good look at her. I was taken seriously taken aback when she corrected herself by saying that she was exhibiting herself to me. If I was offended by her being naked, she would quit doing it.

"I really did want to see her and I certainly did not want her to feel bad, so I said, "No, stay, I want to see you." Her cute smile cinched the deal.

"Will you touch my breasts?"

"Again, she was edging into incest, but it wasn't incest for me because I was honestly curious about my daughter, so I touched her breasts. I did more than touch, I actually fondled them and she returned the favor. The mutual touching was turning me on, but it was clearly exciting her, too because she sat next to me and said 'I want you to continue touching me,' and she began masturbating again. Again, I was shocked and thought there must be something wrong with this, but I did as asked and touched her tits sexually, fondling, squeezing, touching her nipples, and then I did the unthinkable. I gave in to my deep lust and kissed a breast. I kissed the other one. She said 'Keep doing that,' and she came. Not a small quiet orgasm, but a blockbuster, toe curling orgasm. She gave me a little kiss and said 'Thanks. Now, you.' She proceeded to remove my blouse. I wanted her to stop, but could not bring myself to do that. She started on my breasts over my bra. It soon came off and then she removed my skirt and my new panties. She sat down and started fondling my breasts similarly to how I did it. She kissed the nipples, sucking on them. I was no longer thinking. My excitement had taken over. Had I been thinking I would have stopped the incest, but I couldn't. All I could do was masturbate to my own intense orgasm.

I just looked at her wondering what I had done. Then, she fixed it by giving me her most appreciative smile and a little kiss. It did not feel little then, it felt mildly erotic. I told her 'I do not know if I can do this again, you are my daughter and we cannot be doing sexual things with each other.'

'I understand. Thanks for the two times today. They were great for me.'

'They were great for me, too, but I just do not know. Thanks for doing it with me today.'

She stayed naked and, after getting dressed, I felt silly and got naked again. It was probably a half an hour later that I felt one of my horny spells come on. I sat down and started masturbating and, surprising myself, called her name. She came out and sat beside me and came with me. It was a true mother-daughter bonding experience. It seemed to erase all of my concerns and I gave in to my lust with her. We now do it together a couple times a day. Sometimes we did it all day long. I think today is such a day."

"I'll bet Royce was disappointed last night."

"I think it was okay. He was drained from the night before and I fed him a string of fantasies, most of which have actually happened. He fucked me three times. He jerked off this morning."

Betty's phone rang with Dan's number. She picked up the phone and started towards the bedroom "I need to take this."

"Do you need to be alone?"

Betty thought for a second and lit up. "No. You do not need to be quiet, either."

"Hi Dan." She answered as she got naked.

"Ready?"

"Yes, we are."

"We?"

"Karen probably won't say much. She has been massaging her clit for fifteen minutes. I have been at it for ten. We are both naked. She has the most wonderful tits and pussy. Can you see?"

"Yes, I can see her in my mind's eye. She is gorgeous. I have a good chubby and I am also picturing the girls. I am not going to last long and I really cannot talk much." A couple of minutes of grunts. "Short strokes." All they could hear was labored breathing. "Coming." Both women released with him. "Sorry, but I am lousy at phone sex and sitting on the toilet where someone walking in can hear does not help."

"It was good enough. We both came with you." She then noticed the girls in the doorway, naked and masturbating each other. "Hold on." She took the phone to them and he could hear them panting together.

"Daddy, I want your cock. I want to suck the head while you jerk. I am doing Tina's sopping wet pussy. Remember it? She has me on the verge, just one more clit rub, yes, like that." They both came with a squeal.

She then heard him say "Oh, yes." After a short delay he said "Got to go."

Sally said "We made him come, didn't we?"

"Yes, you did. You owed him anyway because he couldn't jerk off this morning. You ladies are pure evil." She said as she hugged them tightly. As an afterthought she kissed each of the four nipples before they scampered out to the backyard again.

jimplx
jimplx
169 Followers