Sally and Her Mother Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Betty said "I am anxious to have that party. I have been hesitant to call it a sex party, but is that what you expect?"

"At least between us women, yes."

"I want Dan to see me go down on you if that is okay. I think Dan will want to fuck Sally and me while you watch."

"That is all good. I get to eat you too, sweet thing, and Royce can fuck his women."

"I decided that I personally would not object to seeing Royce fuck Sally, but he is your husband. We are not swingers, but I think I could handle Dan being unfaithful as long as I am there and it is your family. If you have issues, I will tell him to keep it in the family." She chuckled at the idea that incest was the lesser of two evils.

"I can see Dan fucking my little girl. I think she wants to. Royce fucking another woman? I am going to say no to begin with, even if it is unfair that he cannot fuck Sally."

"Blowjob, handjob?"

"No to those, too, so far. I treasure our fidelity."

"I treasure fidelity too. He has two women to fuck, suck and jerk. That should be enough for one night. I am far less concerned now. Thanks."

That night she gave him the bad news "I treasure our fidelity. No fucking Tina. I am okay with fingering and licking. Just no intercourse."

"But you are doing Karen."

"So, you want to blow Royce? Remember, we do not have dicks; we do not have intercourse. We do oral."

"Okay. No, I do not plan on blowing Royce. It all makes sense. I am also lucky. Not many men have fucked their sexy virgin daughter with both, the daughter's and wife's permission with both in the room."

"Not just permission. I encouraged you and your daughter begged me to set it up. I put your cock in her virgin vagina. It is because I love you both."

Karen called "Is Saturday good?"

"Saturday is great."

"My house. Prepare to spend the night. We have a bedroom for you and we have an unused playroom. It was Tina's until she switched from playing with dolls to playing with herself."

On Saturday they went to Karen's house. They took off shoes and Karen showed them around. Master Bedroom, Tina's room, spare bedroom where Betty dropped the family's overnight bag, and the playroom. Karen had two king size inflatable mattresses on the floor. The girls immediately got on the bed and started making out. Karen said "Let's get social things going before we lose you two."

In the backyard they had snacks, water, sodas, red and white wines and beer. Everyone opted for an alcoholic beverage while the social chit-chat got underway. The couples all sat together and everyone treated the daughters as a couple.

Royce had not seen them together, but was immediately taken by how smitten they seemed to be, holding hands, small kisses, secret whispers with smiles and laughter. He thought it was good his extremely shy daughter had a good friend.

The girls went into the house and returned ten minutes later with smiles. Probably a pee break with some intimacy. Royce was the first to notice when his daughter tucked her legs onto the patio sofa on which the girls were seated. Pubic hair. His daughter had removed her panties. He looked at Sally and saw pubic hair as she fluffed her skirt. They both smiled innocently at him.

Karen saw the looks and asked him "What's up?"

"I should say 'nothing' but I have to add 'up their skirts.'"

"That is good to know." She then motioned for Betty to go to the powder room. They returned a couple of minutes later. Betty dropped a napkin and made a show of bending at the waist towards the girls. The girls laughed.

"If you are bare, too, I am going to go crazy."

"Well, we do have a padded room ready," she said seductively, "I can sooth you in there, but I would much rather do it here."

Betty bent over again with her butt towards Dan. He looked under her skirt and smiled calmly. She turned and gave him a solid kiss. Without thinking he fondled a breast. He quickly stopped and she sat down.

Karen smirked and kissed Royce. He held her head for a good kiss and fondled a breast. Deciding that if the parents could do it, they could, too, the girls started making out, fondling each other's breasts. Karen announced dinner and all sat to eat. The girls' hands kept slipping into each other's laps for obvious rubs. Their parents kept up the small talk, but were clearly getting excited by the girls' constant sexual activity. Dinner was consumed quickly and the table was cleared. The girls resumed their make out and breast session.

Betty put away all pretense by swallowing Dan's tongue. She put his hand on her bare pussy and she stroked his dick outside his pants. When she realized he was not wearing underwear, she unzipped him and pulled out his dick. She looked around for any disapproval, but all she got was four people watching with interest. She kneeled on the patio and began to suck him.

Royce looked at his wife and then his crotch. She nodded. He took out his rigid member and began to stroke. He did it slowly, more for just the good feelings than to come. His wife started her casual masturbation, also. The girls opened their tops to suck each other's nipples. With all the sexual activity to watch, and his wife's expert BJ, Dan quickly came in Betty's mouth and she swallowed most of it, with a dribble down her chin. As she passed Karen, Karen pulled her head down to clean the dribble.

Betty took advantage of the position to plant a deep kiss. The women held the kiss for several minutes during which time the girls came over. Tina knelt in front of her masturbating father and took his dick in her mouth. Sally knelt in front of Karen, spread her knees, and started kissing her cunt. Karen reluctantly gave up the kiss so she could slide into a position to open her legs wider.

Betty privately asked Dan "Can Royce suck my nipples?"

"Yes."

Betty leaned her tit into Royce's mouth and he sucked with vigor, switching between them. Dan wandered over to watch and decided to finger his wife's twat. She pushed hard against his hand to get more pressure and encourage him to slide them in. He felt her knees buckle as she became more excited. To help her stay upright he held her chest by the breast that Royce was not sucking.

For just a few seconds Royce cupped Dan's balls and squeezed. Dan thought it would shock him. He was obviously surprised, but it actually felt good. He was curious as to Royce's intent. Betty saw the cup and squeeze and that Dan did not pull back. She thought "I thought seeing gay touching would be offensive, but seeing Royce do it was exciting. Maybe the boys will do some things to entertain the ladies."

Karen came first, pulling Sally's mouth into her cunt until the contractions stopped. Royce stopped next. He could not continue sucking Betty's nipples while he came in his daughter's mouth. Tina could not take all the cum, but her mother had joined her to catch some of the overflow. The rest ended on his ball sack. As Karen and Tina kissed, exchanging his cum between them, Sally licked his balls. To make sure he was clean, she took his softening cock in her mouth and sucked until he was hard again.

The women stood up and said "Into the house. The patio is hard on the knees." As they went in, Sally apologized to Karen "I am so sorry. Sucking his dick was impulsive and I forgot the party guidelines."

"You were great, doing me and then giving him a little. I changed my mind; I would like you to do him to completion; anything except intercourse."

Sally excitedly whispered to her mother "I get to blow Royce. Can't wait."

"I would love to join you, but the married folks are not sharing dicks. I will watch." Impulsively Betty reached down, lifted her daughter's skirt, put a finger between the folds and rubbed her clit. Sally hugged her mother and started breathing heavily. "I don't even know why I am doing this. It just feels right. Is it okay?"

"Better than okay mommy, make me come."

They sat on the floor as Betty rubbed her daughter to orgasm and got a set of sedate kisses.

Her dad laid down behind Sally, spooning her, holding her breasts. His erection slid between her legs, touching her clit. "Fuck me daddy."

"Not yet, sweet thing. I want to build more for you."

Her mom reached between her legs and pushed his tip against Sally's clit and rubbed it side-to-side. The unexpectedly great feeling on her clit caused her to come immediately. She forced her dad's hand down to cup her mound as she came. "Mommy, daddy, oh that was good, but you still owe me a fuck!"

Sally got up and hugged Tina. "Want to be naked?"

"Of course. I am not sure why I even put on clothes. It sure makes it harder to play with myself."

Tina continued "You have been busy, sucking my dad, your mom rubbed you off twice, once with your dad's dick."

"It has been a good start to a long evening. I am looking forward to sleeping with you tonight. Before then we have a lot of orgasms to give out. My dad wants to recover before fucking me, but I don't think we should give him the chance. You want to suck him?"

"I really, really do, but was told his dick is out of bounds."

"Wait here."

Sally again whispered to her mom "Now that I can suck Royce, can Tina suck dad?"

"Yes, I changed my mind and now I want her to. My only rule for your dad is that only the two of us can have intercourse with him. Remember, your men do not recover immediately, he may not recover to make love to you."

"I'm okay with that; I want my lover to have fun"

"You are certainly a good friend."

"She would do the same for me. Maybe I can fuck him tomorrow, and do a 69 with you?"

Her naked dad was chatting with a naked Royce and staring at Karen's bare breasts. Both Royce and Karen were smiling welcomingly, enjoying his focus. All three were casually masturbating. Sally walked behind Karen and cupped her tits. Karen rolled her head back to get a sexy kiss from her. Tina quietly got on the floor in front of Dan and put her mouth over the head of his penis. Betty had taken the seat next to Karen. Dan looked at his wife and she enthusiastically nodded "Yes." His daughter said yes, too at delaying her love session.

Royce got into the scene of his daughter sucking his new friend, increasing his grip and speed, until Sally started sucking him. Karen gave him a thumbs up.

Betty gave a gentle kiss to Karen and asked "Having fun?"

"I want to do this all day, every day. Am I allowed to say 'I love you?'"

"You can love more than one person. I love you, too. I have fallen for Tina, too. I know you are infatuated with Sally. Those girls are lovable. The blowjobs are erotic, they look so experienced. I am going to tell Dan we are an item, is that okay?"

"Absolutely, I will let Royce know, although I think he has it figured out. Make love to me."

Betty complied with a gentle loving kiss. The women touched each other's breasts as the kiss increased in intensity. As much as she liked the kissing, Betty sucked Karen's tits. Neither man had ever seen their wives engaged in lesbian sex and the wives were intent on giving a great show while their daughters sucked dick. Karen laid Betty on her back giving her a tit to suck and sucking one of Betty's in return. Karen liked the tit play, but was too anxious, so she moved into a full 69 position. Betty started moaning immediately, her moans vibrating into Karen's clit forcing Karen to push her pussy tighter into Betty's face. Careful not to smother Betty, she lightened up just to push down again. For her part, Karen's excitement was welcome so she pulled Karen's hips down to give heavy sucking to her clit.

Dan came first and Royce came immediately after. The girls remembered the earlier blow job and kissed each other, swapping their fathers' cum. The girls sat together, each next to her father and made out with him while their mothers were engaged. Each man masturbated his daughter as she stroked his spent penis. Sally asked her dad "Did you like it?"

"Yes, babydoll. Was this your doing?"

"Your loving wives wanted it. Make sure you give mom an extra dose of love. Royce has a nice cock. I hope I can do more with it, if his daughter ever lets up."

Tina remarked "I am always willing to swap dads just like swapping moms. You dad is a stud."

To their fathers' delight the girls started making out again, rubbing each other's tits. Each man coaxed his daughter's legs apart to rub her clit as the wives reached climax. The women appeared dazed.

The girls got up to snuggle with the moms in their post-orgasmic glow. The moms appreciated having loving feminine kisses on their mouths and breasts. The men were seeing what their wives liked and were taking mental notes. Yes, they started out teaching their daughters about sex, but the men were learning, too.

Royce said "I am the luckiest man in the universe."

Dan said "Second luckiest."

"Sorry about the ball thing."

"No problem, dude. It surprised me, but it was fine. I am not sure how to ask, but do you do it often?"

Royce laughed "No, never. I was getting blown, my hands were free and your balls were hanging so low, I just wondered what they felt like. I hope the squeeze didn't hurt."

"Actually, it felt good. If it happened again, I would react better."

"Let me try again. Stand up and watch the women." Royce reached between Dan's legs and using his left hand cupped his balls and gave a few gentle squeezes. Royce felt Dan's dick rise in response and Dan did not withdraw. Royce reached around with his right hand and encircled Dan's dick and stroked a few times. By now the women were watching carefully. Royce stopped, unsure about what was going on. He said "Sorry, dude. That is my limit."

"Da nada. Thanks. That was weird, but felt good."

"I am ready to fuck my wife."

"Sounds good. I am ready to fuck your wife, too." Laughing he said "Oops, I meant my wife." Everyone laughed at the stupid joke. To Sally he asked "Can I do you now?"

"No, dad. I want to watch you make love to mom. I want Tina to see, too.

Karen said "Let's go to the playroom."

As they moved that way Betty asked Karen "Have you played with Tina there?"

"Of course. We played with dolls before and each other after. I have the fondest memories here."

Tina hugged her mom and said "So do I. Both, with dolls and after my 18th birthday." She kissed her mom with a daughterly kiss and then cupped her mom's mound as the kiss became romantic. Her mom showed Betty's family how the women played by masturbating her daughter. The women masturbated each other for a few minutes. As she lowered her mom onto one of the mattresses, she took her father's hand to indicate for him to join them.

Tina went down on her mother and with one hand began to jerk her dad. Her parents began their pre-coitus make out. Tina moved to her mother's side and pulling her dad with his dick, placed him on top. It was not necessary, but she loved aligning his dick with her vagina and helping his first stroke.

Sally took the lead by sucking her father's penis and masturbating her mom. They all got on the mattress next to Karen and Royce. Sally guided her dad into her mom.

The girls went to their parents' feet to first watch the intimate penetration and then to make out. Each of the girls lightly touched their dad's balls and sometimes his penis. They swapped dads, also.

The parents seemed to be paying attention to the other couple's advance as they seemed to approach completion together. Karen gave Royce his cue by screaming out "Yes!" Dan took it as a cue, too and his wife screamed "Now!" Both men pushed as deep as they could and dumped their loads into their wife's spasming vagina. Eventually the couples unwound.

Each daughter took her dad's cock in her mouth to clean them of any remaining cum drips and vaginal fluids Taking a cue from each other, the girls sucked cock far longer than necessary as a way to show appreciation.

The girls then cleaned their mother's vagina, but this time they swapped moms. Cleanup done, they kissed their own dad, dropping the other man's come into their mouths. Dan gagged, but Royce went along with a smile.

They all cuddled as couples, married folks and kids. Betty said "It is pretty obvious that Karen and I are very close friends."

"Yes, obvious that 'close' is not accurate. I would call it love."

"You know that you are my one true love, right?"

"Yes, but your lesbian side loves her, or maybe you are just in lust."

"It is likely it is just the sex, but we are good friends, too. I just want to make sure you are okay that I am having a serious lesbian affair on the side. If it ever interferes with our relationship, it is over. I am sure she would dump me in a heartbeat if her marriage was threatened."

"I do appreciate you reconfirming our relationship. By all means, have sex with her. If I get jealous or think my access to you is jeopardized, I will tell you. I guess she is a side-affair for me, too with all the attention I get."

"Short of fucking her, I want her to be for both of us. I love you for this."

Karen's conversation went similarly, except she mentioned the ball-cupping and asked that he continue to do it. He said he would think about it. She told him "Anything else you do with him would entertain the women."

"Don't expect a blowjob." Karen acted comically dejected.

Sally suggested the three of them plus Tina sleep together in the playroom. Joyfully, Karen decided all six could do it. As expected, not much sleep occurred as the girls did each other repeatedly and then engaged one or other parent. The men were blown a few times by each of the girls. Karen and Betty snuggled frequently usually masturbating together joined by the girls.

In the morning as Betty's family made to leave, Karen said "I understand if you want to leave, but this is going to be a masturbation day for me, anyway. It would sure be nice to continue having sex with all of you all day, maybe do a sleepover again."

Betty took off her top and said "I'm game." Royce had been stroking for a while with Dan watching. Dan pulled out his penis and rubbed himself hard. Sally began sucking Tina's nipples.

The men and the girls went to the backyard. The girls enjoyed watching their father's casual masturbation. It was strictly because it felt good and the men enjoyed having an erection. The stroking pace was certainly not going to produce anything.

Sally went to Royce to get her nipples sucked. Her father reached from behind to stroke her clitoris. Tina brought her nipples to him and she got fingered by his other hand. Sally could not keep standing while her excitement rose, so she sat next to Royce and began kissing. The kissing rapidly became intense with him stroking her clit. Karen got a bit concerned about how intimate they were getting when Sally stopped. "I don't want to come right now." Tina stopped also and said "Me, too. I want to play, but I need a short break." Sally pulled Tina aside and said "I still want my love session."

Royce got closer to Dan and, as the girls watched, began stroking Dan's cock. The wives saw as well. Betty said "I did not know Royce was bi. Of course, I did not know I was, either until the day after the sleepover."

"I am certainly glad you realized it. My realization was about a week after I started jerking with Tina in the playroom. I have never heard of or seen Royce touch another man before yesterday. I did encourage him to explore, though."

"Inspired!!"

"He played with Dan's balls twice yesterday, and stroked him a few times, but stopped. I am getting turned on seeing Dan get stroked."

"Same here, let's go out to encourage them." They went out and sat on a sofa facing them. Karen started masturbating Betty while Betty kept her legs spread.

Royce, encouraged by the women's attention, took Dan's cock in his hand. After about ten minutes Dan started squirming. Royce got in front of Dan and sucked his head into his mouth and continued stroking while sucking the dick head. Dan suddenly thrust upwards and his cum came pouring out of Royce's mouth. Sally got a towel and cleaned his balls, but cleaned his shaft by taking his cock deep into her mouth. Tina used her tongue on the base of his shaft.