Sally and Her Mother Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once the girls stopped cleaning and began kissing each other again, the wives joined the men and gave their husbands deep kisses. Karen said "Thanks for that. I didn't know you gave blowjobs, and good ones at that."

"I don't. That was a first. I have no idea what came over me. I saw his erect dick as he stroked it and it looked so sexy. I wanted to know how stroking him compared to doing myself. Then I just wanted it in my mouth. I guess that is what you wanted me to do."

Sincerely Karen said "It is, but you did not have to." Then in a joking tone, "You need some practice if you are going to swallow." She laughed good naturedly. "It was great to see the girls sweep in to do cleanup." She joked. "Did you like it?"

"I did. I doubt I could do a stranger, but Dan I could do again."

"I would like that."

Sally jokingly groused "I am allowed to fuck only one dick and I have to share with my mom and now Tina and Royce get it, too along with him jerking off." She smiled and laughed and said "Just joking, dad. That was great. I loved the cleanup. I look forward to doing it again. I like your cum. Mom, is Karen going to finish you?"

Karen replied "I want to. Can you help?" Her mom laid on the playroom mattress while Karen got between her legs. Sally took her mom's mouth and breasts. Karen straddled Tina's face. Dan looked at Royce. Royce nodded yes, looked at Betty and she nodded. Dan started on Tina's snatch.

Royce kissed Betty on the mouth, intimately. Betty was hesitant, but with Karen and Sally doing such a good job, she was not thinking rationally and continued to kiss him. After a while she reached his prick to bring it to her mouth and he started pumping. Thank goodness he was courteous and did not try to put too much in. Royce was the first, unloading into her mouth. Sally cleaned up the spills around her mom's mouth and took Royce's cock into her mouth until he was soft. She continued sucking until he got hard again. Sally placed her cunt over her mother's mouth and continued to suck Royce. Betty came next, but continued to do her daughter allowing Karen to focus on her daughter's tongue. Karen came loudly. Her daughter was getting much better at doing her. Dan got Tina off and his wife got their daughter to come. Royce came again, but there was not much for Sally to deal with.

Betty had no idea why she got intimate with Royce. She looked to Karen a bit chagrined. Karen gave her a broad smile and an enthusiastic nod. Betty grabbed Royce for a sensuous kiss. Karen and Dan engaged as did the girls. The wives disengaged and wandered out to the patio. Sally began "What was that? That intimacy belongs to my husband. He told Royce it was okay and then I initiated it again. I am so sorry and so confused."

"Me, too. For some reason, at that moment, I wanted to see you with him. Was he good?"

"Absolutely wonderful. You have taught him well. I liked it on a purely physical level. How about you?"

"Dan is a great kisser. I liked it, physically. If we got caught up in the moment again, I could do it. I can't plan to do it. It seems to be a violation of my vows."

"Okay, it goes down as a libido-driven event. The girls are lucky. They get both men with no hang ups." Both laughed.

Everyone seemed to be resting from 24 hours of non-stop sex, but they all wanted more. Everyone masturbated once in a while. It was not unusual for anyone walking past a seated person to be groped by hands or mouths. Sally started it by grabbing Royce by the waist as he passed by. He turned to look at her tits and find out what she wanted when she took his softee in her mouth until he was hard and then let him go, smiling at his erection. Tina enjoyed seeing her dad's erection so she thanked Sally by doing Dan. The moms frequently did their daughter's tits and rubbed the girls' pussies. The unspoken rule was to keep everyone horny with no orgasms.

Late in the afternoon Sally sat on her dad's lap. He was flaccid, but as his daughter rubbed her tight butt on his lap he erected quickly. She slid back in a way that his erection was being captured by her butt cheeks, with little chance it could escape to penetrate her vagina. She considered trying to insert it into her anus, but she probably needed lube for that.

Her mom came over and asked if she wanted to fuck him like that. "Everyone would love to see it."

"No, I would love to show, but this is just my second time. Can I use the phrase 'make love' about daddy?"

"Yes, baby, you can make daughterly love to your father."

"I want everyone to see us, but on mattresses. I want everyone to make love."

With everyone in the playroom Sally raised her knees and spread her legs and her dad complied by spreading his legs also so everyone could see the penetration. Tina aligned his penis with Sally's vagina and pulled him in. Clearly unnecessary but she felt more involved with her lover's lovemaking.

Tina's mom asked "Do you want to make love to daddy?"

"No, mom, I want to watch you."

As Royce penetrated Karen, with gratuitous guidance from Tina, Tina and Betty entered a 69. Betty came quickly: watching her husband make tender love to their daughter was the key. The sweet young mouth on her clit finished her. Likewise, Royce drove Karen to orgasm quickly. Before he could finish, Karen told her daughter to switch. As the now satisfied women sat and gently masturbated each other Royce entered his other woman. She was eager to be fucked quickly. His thrusting was just what she needed as she had a loud orgasm. "Yes, daddy, yes." He released a few strokes later, mimicking her cries with "Love you baby girl."

The father-daughter making slow love kept at it for a few minutes with him driving deep into her cunt. She came holding him inside as her contractions continued. She eventually let him go and gave him sexy kisses as thanks.

The mothers went into cleanup, swapping daughters as a way to tease their husbands. The women had learned from their daughters and kissed each other to mix their husbands cum between them. The daughters joined the fray taking bits of cum from the mothers with all four giggling. Both men started futile jerking to the erotic show.

The group went back outside and into random gropes as they recovered from the afternoon session. After dinner Dan decided to grope Royce as he drifted past.

Dan had never touched another man and really did not think he could. Royce's blow job was great and the women loved the medium-duty gay contact. He owed them to at least try, even if it did creep him out. Dan put his hand on Royce's butt to get him to stop and face him. Dan looked at the prick at his eye level and smiled at Royce. Dan used his hand to move the dick into his mouth and hold it there until Royce stiffened. Holding the soft penis in his mouth was definitely not pleasant, but he was determined to go as far as he could.

As the cock stiffened Dan kept the head in his mouth and began to suck on it. It was no less creepy, but the initial gag reaction lessened. He took more of Royce into his mouth until he thought he was at his limit. He wrapped his hand around the base and he stroked it. He eventually got a rhythm going with his hand and mouth moving along the shaft and he got the sucking action going to where he imagined it felt good to Royce. Just as his mouth started to tire of the open mouth position, he felt Royce jerk suddenly. Dan could have finished Royce by jerking him, but forced himself to continue with his mouth. The dick started jerking and squirting Royce's cum into Dan's mouth forcefully. Dan began swallowing, but was unable to make it work completely. He swallowed most of it, but he had to spit out the rest down his chin and down Royce's prick. Once he was sure the orgasm was done, he released the prick.

He found himself surrounded by the four women, smiling broadly and cleaning up his face and Royce. Tina had taken the cum from his face and took the opportunity to give him a deep kiss. Tina's kiss was totally erotic and quite welcome, but he was concerned about Betty's reaction. He broke the kiss to find Betty smiling and indicating he should continue with Tina, which he did for another five minutes. When he broke off again, Tina began making out with his daughter.

Betty said "From the initial look on your face you did not want to do it."

"You got that right. The thought was disgusting, but I felt I owed it to you and Royce to try."

"You did a great job -- Royce said it was a great orgasm -- and the women enjoyed the gayness of it all. How do you feel?"

"It was gag-worthy initially, but I overcame that and got into a rhythm. Thank goodness he came when he did. My jaw was nearly done."

"She laughed. Women talk about having sore jaws all the time. Welcome to the club."

Betty changed subjects. "Tina's kisses get me going. You?"

"You saw I was totally hard. It reminded me of our experimental days with each other when you were her age. She is totally hot and uninhibited, just like you. I know I can't make it a habit, but thanks for trusting me."

"Want more?"

"Sure, sometime."

"You can do anything except stick your prick in her vagina, okay?"

"Okay. I might make out with her again. It was fun."

"Try both at once. You earned it with the blowjob."

"Can I do you and her?"

"I was hoping you would ask. I love that sweet morsel. Her pussy tastes good and she goes down like she has experience. She is almost as good as you."

"I know you prefer that feminine touch down here" as he began to generally rub her "and up here" as he placed his other hand on a breast and started tweaking her nipple "and maybe here." He began a loving kiss, the kind he uses to get her ready to fuck.

"I prefer your touch, but there are times when I want a woman's touch. Oh my god, you need to fuck me now!"

"Not until Tina makes you come."

"Are you talking about me?" Tina asked, seemingly appearing from nowhere.

"Yes. We want to make out with you."

Tina settled between them looking around. She saw her mother and motioned to the opposite sofa to watch. Her mom sat, slightly spread her legs and lightly stroked between them. No encouragement was needed, but Tina's mom was getting off in anticipation of Dan having sex with her daughter was a bonus. He needed to eat her later in thanks.

Dan turned Tina's head and gave her a gentle kiss, like on a first date gone well. Her response was more like an excellent third date. He decided she probably wanted him to go straight for her pussy, but found his wife was already there. They were packed so tight on the sofa he could reach his wife's pussy, but found she was there, too, as was Tina. He moved to Tina's breasts. He started with cupping and squeezing and on to gently squeezing her nipples. They were obviously sensitive the way she squirmed against him and moaned invitingly.

Moving his mouth to her tits he looked at the other sofa to see Karen deep kissing his daughter and his daughter masturbating Royce. Royce was kissing her nipples and masturbating her pussy. He now realized his wife took advantage of his breast switch to take Tina's kisses. Reluctantly he pulled his dick away from Tina's grasp, spread her legs and claimed her pussy from his wife's fingers with his mouth. His wife climbed over Tina to let Tina suck her clit while she reached down to Tina's tits.

He again looked to his daughter to see her being eaten by Karen and she was sucking Royce fiercely. He realized why the intensity: Royce was just beginning to unload into his daughter's mouth. Total eroticism. After swallowing his load, she focused on the clit sucking and came yelling gibberish.

Tina started bucking on his face and came with "Oh, Dan, yes, there, there, again." After she stopped giving instructions, he stopped the tongue from moving and kept some gentle sucking pressure. She definitely generated a lot of fluids when turned on and he lapped them throughout the session. His wife had come shortly before Tina's verbalization and was watching him finish Tina with appreciation.

The three-way hug was great. Tina's tits were pressed into his arm and chest as were his wife's. Since Tina was new to him, her young firm breasts held his attention. He took extra time to feel up Tina. He thought it was long enough and let her tits go, but his wife put his hands back on Tina's tits causing her to snuggle closer. She changed her mind and moved one of his hands to Tina's pussy. He rubbed just to bring some comfort after her orgasm, but she put her hand over his and guided him to stroke her clit and she came again, ending with a sexy post-orgasmic kiss.

His wife asked "Are you glad I suggested making out? I assume you want to come after all that."

"Yes, that would be nice."

"You want to fuck Tina?"

Dan was shocked and was speechless as Tina laid on the sofa while her parents, her lover, and his wife watched. He slid in gently, not because he was afraid to hurt her, but so he could take in the feelings of her young, highly lubricated, smooth, soft vagina. Just like his daughter, he decided. He stroked slowly realizing she had just had two orgasms. Apparently, his impression was right, these girls could come at will all day long. She pushed her pussy in opposition to his strokes giving more pressure to her vagina and a strong rhythm on her clit. He was ready to come soon after entering, but waited for her release. It felt as if it was one of his most productive orgasms.

As he pulled out, his daughter was there cleaning her lover. Tina came yet again.

"Thanks, dad. Tina loved it. She wants more! So do I!" With that she gave a quick suck on his dick with lots of tongue.

His wife sidled up and said "So do I." She repeated his daughter's cock suck.

The men said they were bailing out. Work in the morning and they were exhausted -- still horny and wanting more sex, but unlikely to perform.

The girls said they would sleep in Tina's room. The mothers said they would sleep in the playroom to let the men sleep. The girls decided to join them. Dan did not want to go home alone so he would sleep in the guest room. The wives decided to sleep with their husbands. The girls invited their parents to visit if they wanted to. Before everyone left for their rooms, the girls started masturbating as an exhibition. The parents joined in. As the men approached climax the girls sucked their fathers to avoid a mess. Their moms were there too to share their husbands' cum.

The girls woke frequently because one of them needed to masturbate or they wanted to suck a boob or for any reason. Their mothers came in to "check on them," but usually did not leave until all of them came. Dan came in with his wife for one "check," but stayed long enough to fuck his daughter while Tina did Betty. Royce did not show.

As the men prepared to leave, the girls asked for and got another group masturbation. The wives suggested phone calls if the men could.

After breakfast the wives were snuggling as were Sally and Tina. Tina asked Sally "Do you want to recruit another playmate?"

"Why? Are you tired of me?"

"Absolutely not. And I love your mother, too. I was just thinking of expanding our social circle."

"I think of us as a 'couple.'"

"Are you asking me to be your steady date?"

"Yes. I thought we were."

Giggling, "I think we are, too. I accept your proposal. We need to tell someone to make it official. We cannot hide it."

"We can tell our moms."

"That works. Now that you know I love you and am not trying to replace you, let's consider adding more social contacts. You know, folks who share our interests."

"Ones who will get off with us! Would they be make out friends?"

"No, I think making out is just us and our parents."

"Good, just checking. I love you and your idea. Who?"

"Someone from the sleepover. Don't hit me, but someone with big tits."

"You are right, I should hit you because mine were the smallest at the sleepover."

"I went after you, didn't I?"

"I was easy."

"I went for you because you were a good friend who masturbated, but mostly a good friend. You are also gorgeous. Now you are my lover and I have no regrets."

"I like big tits, too." She laughed.

"Obviously not enough to turn me down." The girls cuddled and kissed a while to cement the relationship.

"Anna. Biggest tits and the first to get off. She was somewhat obvious. She was probably trying to start something."

"Yes, I was thinking of Anna, too. I almost joined her, but I was just too timid. I like her mainly because she might be easy. As you know, I like easy women." She said, smirking and getting another punch. "Probably try to get her to sleep over again. It will be just the three of us, so we tell her we just want to reconnect before the summer is over. I think she will get the message."

The girls went to see their mothers. Sally spoke up "We want your honest reaction. Promise?"

"Of course, sweetheart. Always."

"We have been acting like young lovers because we really do love each other. We like having sex, too, but I think my love goes deeper than that. Tina asked me to go steady. I accepted. You are our witnesses."

Both mothers got them in a group hug with congratulations and tears. The girls gave each other a deep kiss.

"Thanks to you mom and Karen for accepting us."

Tina added "Me, too, mom and Betty. We have decided that intimate acts, especially deep kissing is reserved for us and our collective families."

"Are you thinking of sex outside of the families?" Expressing concern.

"Maybe. We need a bigger social circle. We are so involved with sex that we think our close friends should be, too. Masturbation brought us together. I know it is not healthy, but right now I do not see having friends who do not masturbate with us."

Tina continued "We are going to start small, just one more girl. We know she masturbated at the sleepover, well, they all did, but we think she might be the most accepting of masturbating openly."

Sally added excitedly, "An easy woman ... with big tits!!"

The mothers both seemed mildly excited. Betty joked "I thought you were starting small." Then added. "I like big tits, too, although she may not go for older women. Maybe we try to recruit her mother."

Tina said "Great! We like older women!" Which got her a dim view from both mothers. "I will work to set up the sleepover. You ladies can work on her mom. I am thinking we have more flexibility if there are no men. We do the sleepover in the playroom, Betty sleeps with mom and dad sleeps in your guest room, or with Dan, whatever he decides."

Both mothers said "guest room" and laughed. All four women had mental images of a suck-fest which showed as excitement in their faces. Betty continued "Sorry to interrupt your engagement party, but I need to get off."

Sally asked Tina "Can I do you, or do you need to be solo?"

"Let's be solo together, like we started."

The daughters snuggled and the mothers snuggled and all had a good orgasm. Sally and Tina had a comfortable lover's kiss that was duplicated by their mothers.

Sally took her mother aside and whispered "I think you and Karen are going steady, too. You are clearly in love even though you are clearly dedicated to your husbands; want to propose to her?"

"We already declared ourselves to your fathers late last night. We can now declare it to you." Another huge group hug with serious, but light kisses.

Sally asked "Do we get to watch you consummate your relationship?"

"That is a grand idea. Let's all do that."

Two 69's in the playroom.