Sally and Her Mother Ch. 05

Story Info
Diane, Anna, and Tillie, the Beginning.
9.5k words
4.7
5.2k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jimplx
jimplx
169 Followers

Diane, Anna, and Tillie, the Beginning

Karen asked "So how did you get with your daughter and Tillie?"

The following is the story Diane narrated.

Sleepover and alcohol. Just like you used effectively tonight. Anna filled me in on some of the details.

It seems sleepovers are the root of all evil. We get rid of men, put the young women in a safe place, reduce our supervision, discard most of society's rules, and encourage them to let their hair down, and they take advantage. I banned my husband to our bedroom. I stayed available, and the girls knew I would avoid checking on them. They knew that almost anything they wanted to do would be acceptable. They trusted me implicitly.

The girls started to change into nightwear. Anna tests limits and is quite persuasive with her peers as a result. She convinced the girls to be naked. None were going to sleep in bras, of course, but most intended to sleep in panties and never be completely naked, maybe topless while they changed into sleepwear. Anna took off her panties and challenged the others, so they did and were naked except for sleepwear. She led them put-on on a wild goose chase through the house and into the backyard. She started into the front yard, but I did stop that.

Soon Anna discarded her gown to be completely naked. One-by-one, they each got naked. Since I was permissive, even the most timid girls joined in. I have to admit, all the young, carefree, joyful, naked bodies and bouncing boobies got to me. It was pretty clear that they were getting a sexual thrill from the group nudity. Having a "mom type" watching with approval probably helped get them excited.

My husband heard one of the girls say "naked" and he decided he needed a snack immediately. He came to the kitchen for a snack and got an eyeful. Anna stayed in the kitchen the whole time he was there. She wanted him to see her completely free and I thought this was the best opportunity to do that. It pleased me that he spent so long eyeing her.

I wasn't sure the other parents would be as understanding so I asked the girls to keep nudity in their room. I then visited my husband. He was thoroughly involved in masturbation, as expected. "Want to fuck?" I asked him.

"I think I want to do this."

I was relieved he wanted to jerk off. As I said, the girls got to me and I needed to get off. A fuck would have been great, but I really wanted to masturbate with some seriously nasty erotic images, just like my husband did. I like company when I do myself. I happily got naked and joined in.

"Youreally want to do yourself, don't you?" He asked.

I was on a chair looking at him and displayed to him as he likes. I answered "Absolutely. You are jerking to all those hot, naked girls, aren't you?"

"Of course."

"And you want to jerk this time instead of fucking."

"I am willing to fuck, but, yes, I want to jerk. I am glad you want to do yourself. God, you look great doing that."

"You saw our daughter was the hottest of the group, didn't you?" No answer. "You are jerking thinking about driving your big dick into her hot, tight, young, wet pussy, aren't you?" No answer. "So am I." That was the best jerk session we had in years. He had a true mess to clean up.

I went out to ogle the girls some more, knowing that they wouldn't stay confined. Anna led them into their exhibition. Anna and some others were disappointed they couldn't show off to him, but I promised their parents.

I told them daddy won't "come" anymore and they pranced all around the house and back yard naked all evening. I think more than one picked up on my wording choice. Anna got visibly flustered. I know several girls liked the attention I gave them with my eyes, although it was clear some were lusting for my husband.

I have to admit my horniness did catch up to me. I was in an arm chair and one girl pressed her pussy against the back of my hand, forcing against one knuckle so her pussy lips surrounded my finger. I pushed the knuckle out and she rubbed herself for about ten seconds. She had to break off, looking disappointed, but the other girls were noticing. When she approached a second time, with no other girls around, I turned my hand awkwardly upwards. She pushed into my hand and I diddled her clit for quite a while. Unfortunately, others came in and she had to run off before coming, but she was close.

A few others had seen her and did the knuckle press for a few seconds at a time. One did it with no girls around long enough to come. I let her watch me diddle for a while. She smiled. It was all good.

I do have to admit I got 'caught' touching my breasts and pubes a couple of times. None of them seemed to take issue with it. Anna and the others made sure they were 'caught,' too.

After lights out, my husband was treated to a few more mutual sessions. Nevertheless, I woke up still horny.

In the morning the girls obeyed my "no nudity" rule, but showed off to Anna's father in flimsy nightgowns, no panties, no bras. Sometimes they "forgot" he was there and gave him a down blouse view. One was in only a "babydoll" top and he got several pussy shots. They were legally not naked, but for all practical purposes, they were. He left the house with a visible erection. I have to admit I was glad they had so much fun showing off to him.

After he left, the nightgowns came off again. I took my clothes off, too, which they all appreciated as a sign of acceptance and camaraderie. Just like the night before, my boobs were brushed or pressed 'accidentally' several times. The 'knuckle girl' actually rubbed my pussy! She seemed to be thanking me!

After all the girls relented to put on clothing and leave, I asked Anna if she wanted to have a naked chat. I put some Kahlua in our coffees. Okay, not some, a lot. I wanted our natural inhibitions reduced, especially mine. We both got a bit tipsy. I was still horny from all the naked flesh and the comforting non-sexual nudity with Anna. I know, non-sexual and horny do not go together, but the situation was not sexual and she turns me on. I think she was pretty wound up also.

"You were mean to your father last night." I told her.

"I thought he would want to see us," she said happily, and then a bit sneakily, "and you, too."

"You were right, and he did, especially you. Yes, it was nice to be around happily nude women."

She displayed a big sassy smile "I wanted him to see my tits."

"He enjoyed your pussy lips, too." She smiled broadly. I smiled too. "Like mother, like daughter."

"You show off, too?"

"Sure. I got naked with your friends, didn't I?"

"We all liked that. Some girls thought you might have touched yourself."

"Did you think I did?"

"I thought so, but I was not entirely sure." She said giving me an out.

I was too horny to take her offer. "I thought no one saw. I was mimicking you guys to let you know I was okay with the girls touching themselves and maybe each other. Did they do any touching because of me?"

"Yes. They always treated it as a joke, but some were close to coming. I certainly got close."

"You did not come with your friends?"

"No, no one wanted to cross that bridge with the others around. It's funny because I'll bet they would all do it with another girl one-on-one."

"You want to masturbate with your friends?"

A little embarrassed that I made it about her, she looked at the floor and muttered "Maybe."

I decided to lighten up with "But, back to the topic, you were mean because your dad could not take advantage of the situation, so he was in pain."

"I saw you go in. You made love to him to ease his pain, right?"

I was intrigued that she began this line of discussion. I could have simply said "Yes," but we never get to talk about intimacy and this was a way to be closer to her as a mother.

I answered in a way to encourage more dialogue on intimacy. "I did, in our way."

"Not intercourse?"

Even more intriguing that she took up my offer to be inquisitive. I could have shut it down right there, but I did not want to embarrass her. I did not want to sound anxious, so I used a parental tone, "A bit personal, young lady; so you will not repeat this discussion. He jerked off."

"You jerked him?"

"You do not quit, do you?" To which she giggled in a way to hide her excitement. I replied lightly "No, he did himself while watching me." I smiled to show I liked it.

"I thought married folks did not have do themselves."

"Not a question of 'having to,' we sometimes want to. Mutual masturbation is more common than you may think. We have intercourse most often, and oral quite a bit, but masturbation is a normal part of our bag of tricks. Sometimes it just feels good to do myself and for him to do himself. Are you done seeking details?"

"Sure. That would have been fun to see."

"Sorry that I am the only one to enjoy that view."

"I understand that, but I do not mean just watching him."

I had to pause to figure out if I wanted to accept her invitation. It did not take very long; I have wanted to see her masturbate for a long time. It might be now or never. I headed to the bedroom.

"Sorry mom, I didn't mean it that way."

I nodded with my head towards the bedroom and said "You can 'come' too."

She followed me into the room. We sat on the bed and looked at each other. I told her "I really like looking at your body."

"I love looking at yours, too. I know some of the girls touched your breasts. Did you like it?"

"I wanted them to feel comfortable in the house."

"I understand that, but did you like it?"

"Yes, darling, it felt good."

"Some used your chair arm to get excited."

"They did. I liked that a lot. I think they all did it. One more confession, I used my fingers on one girl. She got close. Another girl had an orgasm on my knuckle. Yes, I liked playing with your friends. How do you feel about it?"

Anna began to masturbate as her recollections gathered. "I think you are the most understanding mom, ever. They all said so."

"Did anyone say they had sexual contact with me?"

"Of course not. They are afraid to admit liking touching a woman. They mentioned that some girls touched you and rubbed on you, but none admitted to being one of them."

"You didn't."

"I wanted to; I don't think incest would have been overlooked."

"I am sure you are right. You like masturbating, don't you?"

"Yes, mom, it is great. I am glad you like it too." That was my cue to start rubbing.

"I really do. Do you like watching me?"

"I have never been able to see another woman do it like this. Typically, they are covered with blankets and if not, they are in the dark. I like watching you right now, uncovered, in daylight. I like you watching, are you enjoying me?"

"Yes, it makes me excited. I am so wet watching you. I like your dad watching me. I want him to watch you."

"Me, too."

We both laid back and finished ourselves. It wasn't a huge orgasm, but very pleasurable and in the aftermath, I was relaxed. Her orgasm was a blockbuster.

We decided to stay naked the whole day. All morning it seemed one of us was always touching herself. It did not seem sexual, just mechanical relief, until I asked during one jerk session "I am going to guess you did this with the girls last night."

Perkily she said "Yes."

"How much did you ladies do it?"

"I tried to get the party going before lights out, but too many girls did not want to be seen doing it. I think one girl wanted to, but peer pressure stopped her. After lights out everyone got into it under the covers with lots of giggles because no one tried to pretend. We all knew we were all getting off. It was pretty fun but everyone could deny that was what they were doing. The same girl did it without covering up, which created more giggles, but it was dark."

"Who?"

"Tillie."

"Oh, she is cute with large breasts. She was exposing herself to your father almost as much as you. She touched herself for me."

"Yes, her. She was completely naked on top of the covers and everyone watched, even though we couldn't see much. You rubbed yourself for her, too."

"I guess I wanted your friends to accept me," I paused and admitted the truth "yes, I was exhibiting to her. She touched my tits."

"You wanted it to go to completion." Not a question, her hopeful observation.

"I really did not know what we were doing, but probably. It was best we didn't."

"I did thank her for showing her boobs to daddy ... and for entertaining you."

"You are a thoughtful daughter and a gracious host. Do you want to masturbate with her?"

She was surprised at the question and enthusiastically answered "Yes!"

"Then do it."

"Really? You want me to set a masturbation date?"

"Why not? You have already been masturbating with other girls. She obviously wants to do it with girls. You know I am fine with it."

"It is odd that you will know."

"You know when I have sex with daddy, like last night! I think as adults we are past worrying about that." Call her. Ask her to lunch. Go to your room for a talk. She can spend the night again. It will turn me on knowing you guys are doing it. I will get daddy to masturbate with me and you will know. You can tell Tillie."

"I am not sure she will do it with just me. It might be too intimate."

"With what she already did, masturbating for me, showing off for your father, masturbating openly with friends, if she agrees to come over, she wants it."

Tillie enthusiastically wanted to continue the party. We both put light shifts over our naked bodies. Tillie arrived 15 minutes later with her overnight bag. "Thanks for calling. I had three days with nothing to do."

"I am glad I am better than 'nothing.'"

Tillie laughed "Cut that out. You are a best friend."

"You, too." Anna hugged Tillie, pressing her tits into Tillie's chest. Tillie did not pull back. In fact, when she turned to me and said "Thanks for inviting me over," she gave me a full body hug, squeezing our breasts together. She finished with "I guess I can remove my bra."

Anna answered "Yes, but why stop there?" She pulled off her shift.

"Yes. Just like last night."

I asked "Me, too?"

"That would be fun." Tillie said as she got naked. I removed my shift.

I wanted my reduced inhibitions to continue and I asked "Can you have wine?"

"My mom lets me have it at home on special occasions."

"Definitely a special occasion."

Anna still had a buzz and encouraged Tillie to drink. Tillie needed no encouragement. The wine seemed to be working. She was talking more.

I chuckled as I realized Tillie was staring at my tits.

"What's funny, mom?"

"I just realized we all have big boobs. Is that why you like Tillie?" I laughed and toned it down "Just kidding, ladies."

Anna wanted to clear the air with Tillie, "I obviously like Tillie because she is a very good friend." And did a shoulder-to-shoulder buddy hug.

Tillie joked "I like Anna for the same reason; along with her great tits. I like yours, too." We all laughed ... and looked. "I am curious though, are you a C or a D?"

"We are both a D, but Anna fills it more than I do. Her tits puff out on top.

"I puff out on top, too, with a C. I am a bit more comfortable in a D and I fill it reasonably full. I usually wear a C swimsuit unless I want accidents." Giggling.

Anna mentioned "You and your mom have moderately dark areolae, kind of like us."

"Yea, I generally wear a thick bra."

"I do too, unless I feel like showing."

Tillie got embarrassed. "I have a few very thin ones for special days."

"We need to make a special day date." Tillie's face lit up.

With all the tit talk I wanted to feel Tillie's tits, but did not know how without freaking her out. I just enjoyed the two sets of large breasts presented so casually in front of me. Since Tillie was still openly staring, I allowed my gazes to linger as well. I thought Tillie was interested in touching me, too, the way she looked at my tits. She stared at Anna's, also.

One time she was looking at me somewhat intensely and saw me notice. She quickly averted her eyes with some embarrassment. I was able to catch her eyes, looked at my own tits and smiled. She smiled back and looked at her own. I stared for a few seconds and she returned the favor by staring at me. Her embarrassment was over.

During lunch I noticed Anna's hands disappear under the table. There was some discernible arm movement. I pretended not to notice. This was her guest and her conquest. Tillie seemed to notice, but looked away and then looked at me. Since I was already ignoring Anna, it appeared I was not really looking at Tillie, either. Anna gave a little snicker, which I also ignored, but Tillie noticed the "play the game" look in Anna's eyes. Tillie looked questioningly at Anna and got a head nod in return. Tillie obviously still had her doubts, but dropped her hands down, too with a conspiratorial smile. The ladies were definitely on their way. Their exhibitionism was not limited to tittie shows.

I decided to quit teasing them with my presence. I cleared the table and made myself busy in the kitchen. I was mostly behind Tillie, visible to Anna, when I played with my tits in encouragement. From my angle I could see Tillie's hand, middle finger buried in her cunt. One lovely tit was visible. It was enormous self-restraint not to get off and I was quite surprised that the girls planned to go all the way. I pretended to leave the room to give them more freedom, but I could definitely see each of them finishing with wide-eyed, open-mouthed orgasm faces. It was lovely.

Since they were "alone" Anna said "Thanks. I thought you wanted to do it with me."

"I wanted to last night..."

"I understand peer pressure. You were brave to send me a message by doing it uncovered."

"Yes, it was mainly for you, but maybe there were others who might be interested. Unfortunately, no one accepted my invitation."

"Everyone enjoyed your bravery and I accepted. You are here and we finally did it together uncovered with the lights on. I hope you feel like doing it some more."

"Absolutely. That is why I brought my toothbrush."

Acting shocked, Anna asked "You do it with your toothbrush?"

"No, silly, I use that to clean my teeth. I don't use power tools, just my hands."

"I want to see your hands without a table blocking the lovely view."

"Lets. You did not have to try to get me drunk. I guessed you were inviting me to a sex party when you called. I could not believe my luck. I was planning on doing it all day alone."

"I thought you knew why I called. I expected you did not need alcohol, I just thought you might enjoy the wine."

"Yes, the wine is a nice touch."

"Do you have sex parties often?"

"No, silly, this is my first; how about you?"

"Just the occasional instances at sleepovers like last night. This is my first, also."

"Can we watch each other now?" Tillie had looked around to see they were still alone and began rubbing.

"Let's go in the family room. I love doing it there."

"Your mom might see."

"That is actually part of the thrill. We will hear and see her before she can figure it out. But you know my mom is open-minded. She let us run around naked, she got naked, she let us touch her tits," conspiratorially, "some even rubbed their pussy on her hand; she even joked about us masturbating last night."

"She knows?" Tillie asked panicked.

"No, it is just the stereotype that sleepovers are excuses for masturbation parties. I just brushed off her question as being silly. I am curious, though, wouldn't it be exciting if she did see us?" Full conspiratorial voice and facial look with sexual excitement in her features.

Tillie got a little excited "It's an exciting thought, but she might kick me out or tell my mom."

"I know she would not do either. Remember when we showed off for my dad? You really seemed to be getting off on it. What did she do? She went and took care of my dad and then told us to have fun. We stayed naked and got turned on. She did not get upset and did not tell any parents. She got naked with us."

jimplx
jimplx
169 Followers