Sally and Her Mother Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay, getting off by myself is not new." More chuckles. "Getting off with all of you would be." Smiles and nods. "I let some private worries make me a stick in the mud as the only hold out."

Karen spoke up "I didn't touch, either."

"But you were being a good host. I could see you were ready." Karen reluctantly nodded. I would certainly not be offended if it happened again. But Susan, are you sorry you did it?"

"Last night I was initially sorry that I exposed my sexuality. I talked it over with Betty and I think I understand myself better now and could do it again. I only wish I had asked first. Can you all forgive me that?"

"I can forgive it, but I can assure you, you were not out of line; as far as I could tell, we thought you did the right thing and had our permission to do it. No one was offended. We are all willing to try again. Right?" At that everyone raised a hand. "Should we go in the playroom with the girls being outside?"

Betty asked "Has anyone else seen Anna?" They all looked out. Anna appeared to be trying to hide her masturbation, but nevertheless she was doing it surrounded by three other women. Betty knew Anna was not hiding, but exhibiting, but her act was pretty convincing. "Clearly the girls seem to be okay with masturbation; I personally do not mind if the girls see. We can just do it here and let the girls be girls or let them join us. Game?" All nods. No hands raised because they were all getting busy.

Tillie said in a shocked voice "My mom is getting off with the other moms. She just looked at me. She knows I know. She nodded to me. I think she wants me to do it. Anna, will you get off for our moms?

"I already am. They saw me and seemed to discuss it before getting going."

Tillie moved around so she could see both Anna and her mom while she got herself off. Tillie's orgasm was one of her best-ever solo accomplishments. Anna had just been diddling to entice the mothers. With Tillie joining in, she quit playing around and caught up to her. She had been teasing the moms and getting excited for a long time and got off spectacularly. She gave Tillie a huge kiss and got great smiles from both of their moms.

Susan went out and gave her daughter a big hug and a mother's kiss. She then turned to Anna and did the same for her. "You two are romantically involved, aren't you?"

Sheepishly, Tillie said "Yes."

"You have been trying to tell me for a long time."

"Yes."

"Congratulations to both of you on your new relationship. Shall it last forever. You also like to be naked."

"Yes."

"We need to be naked with each other more often." And went back in the house.

Susan asked Diane "Want to masturbate?"

"Yes, absolutely."

"You did not do it last night because I have turned down your advances in the past and you thought I was going to regret last night. You were thinking of my well-being. That was your 'private' concern."

"I guess. I really did want to do it with you. Sorry."

"You were right on all counts. Thanks for putting our friendship above your sexual desire. Now let's satisfy both of our sexual desires."

"Bedroom?"

"No, family room floor. I want to be watched." They settled on the floor and put hands on their pussies. They became surrounded by six beautiful, naked women and got off nicely. Susan was still extremely horny. Being watched by her daughter and a group of women was much more erotic than she imagined it might be.

Her daughter got on the floor beside her and gave her a daughterly kiss and a full-frontal hug. Susan got a little nervous about the tit-to-tit contact. Uncomfortably intimate with her daughter for a first time. Then she thought "What if we had thin shirts on? It would feel the same and I would not flinch. This hug is comforting. It is also sexual and making me hornier." Tillie then kissed her nipple. "This is not just a hug, it is clearly incestual. It feels great, though. I am so horny." She experimented with touching her daughter's tit. "Definitely, incest." She allowed the kissing to continue while she sorted her feelings "What is wrong about incest? We are consenting adults. No children can result. Maybe I should just go with it."

She told Tillie "I want to see you get yourself off." They both started self-pleasuring while Anna and her mother came over. Anna on Susan and Diane on Tillie, caressing their bodies, kissing their lips, making out with their friends. Two great orgasms.

Tillie rolled over, cupped her mother's tit and went to go for a kiss. Her mom offered her motherly kiss, but her daughter went for a far sexier one. Her mom said "I am not comfortable deep kissing my daughter. Seems to be something that should be with my husband and your girlfriend."

"Sorry, mom, I will dial it back. I was just overwhelmed by how happy you have made me today. I love you more than ever. I think I will kiss my lover. Oops, after she does her mother." Anna and her mom were locked in a 69.

Susan was realizing this was a group of incestual lesbians, or more likely bisexual. Yesterday this would have sent her away screaming, but today it was truly exciting and left her ready for more sexual adventures. Her daughter was beautiful. She loved her tits and loved how they felt in a hug and in her hand. That kiss was a huge surprise, but also felt good in sexual way. Anna seemed to like seeing her lover making love to her mom. Making out with her daughter was beginning to appeal to her. What a day.

Eight naked women found places to sit and converse during lunch. Susan was sitting with Betty. "Thanks for helping me through my crisis. Without that, I wouldn't have understood what it means to see my daughter to be sexually engaged." As she talked, she decided to play with her own tits. She had done this prior to masturbating before, but she seemed to be more aware of her body today. She enjoyed how Betty simply accepted her self-exploration as normal light lunch conversation.

"In the past I knew my daughter's breasts were attractive in sort of an abstract sense, such as warning her about boys who only wanted her tits and her virginity. Treating her as a trophy. Now I see them more sexually appealing. I enjoy touching them. I look forward to kissing them. Does this make sense?"

"Of course. I went through all those transitions, also. Seeing my daughter as others see her. When I accepted as fact that she was sexually desirable and she wanted sex with me, it was a huge change. I fought the idea as incest. I fought the idea as lesbian sex. Once I accepted that both were okay for me, I became at peace with the idea that those are just names. Society says lesbian incest is wrong but I do not understand why. I love my daughter. I love my girlfriend. I love my husband and he is okay with all of it. He certainly gets more high-quality sex than ever. I love being fucked. I kind of wish he were here to do me right now, with all of you watching, but I will get mine tonight."

"I wish your husband was fucking you right now. That erotic image and your breast play is seriously turning me on. Thanks."

"It is obviouslymy pleasure. I am glad you like it. Do you want to touch yourself?"

Betty started doing her breasts. "My pleasure." Betty started moaning.

"I have never made out with a woman? Do you want to?"

"No, I haven't even thought of doing it until today. Let's try and see how it works."

The women started out in a full-chest hug with Betty remarking "Your tits feel incredible. Do you play with them often?"

"Seldom; on occasion before masturbating, but masturbation was wrong. From now on I will. Yours are great, too. How about you?"

"Actually, not much anymore. I usually just dive to my clit. I had forgotten just how good it feels. I wonder what my husband will do when I do it for him tonight. My goodness you are giving me great ideas."

The women were caressing each other's tits when Betty started the kissing. Light and then added tongue. Their tongue tips caressed bringing both to a heightened sexual state. Betty reached for Susan's pussy. Susan tightened up. She started to lose the kiss. As Betty loosened her hug, Susan hugged tighter, rubbing her breasts against Betty's chest. Susan whispered "Yes, do me!" Her legs separated a bit as Betty's hand dropped in again and they parted more with coaxing. The clit was a little dry, so Betty reached deeper and gathered moisture from Susan's vagina. Susan spread a bit more to give access: Betty's finger felt so nice going through the opening and Susan wanted more finger action so she grasped Betty's hand. Betty used a second finger making Susan start breathing hard. Susan relaxed as Betty massaged the clit. Betty reached into Susan's vagina again, this time with three fingers curled up against the frontal wall. Susan clamped her hand in place with her legs and cried out a "Yes!" as she tossed her head back. Susan let the hand go so it could work her clitoris again. Susan tightened her hug and deepened the kiss as she came. "Oh, god, you were wonderful."

The women started to pack up for departure, daughters in tow. As usual, Sally asked for a group masturbation. No complaints from anyone.

At home, Susan apologized again for not listening to her daughter and thanking her for her patience in the past and for what is to come. "I still have a lot to learn and a lot of baggage to discard. I assume you will want to make love to Anna in our house. I want that."

"You get to play with both of us."

"That is not the main reason, but it is an added benefit."

Susan asked "Do you play with Anna's dad?"

"No. He probably thinks Anna and I are sexually involved -- I spend too much time there for him not to be suspicious. I get the impression that he believes it is okay for now and we will outgrow this stage. I don't think he knows Anna's mom is involved. She makes love to him so often."

"How do you know?"

"We hear her. She makes sure we know."

"Does he see you naked?"

"Like you, Diane doesn't want us to tease him until he knows the whole story, but sometimes we forget to close the door." With a little giggle. "Then, of course there are down blouse and upskirt events. I actually think Diane likes us breaking the rules. He gets so horny. Can we do it for daddy?"

"We can try it a bit to start."

"Can I sleep with Anna tonight in my bed?"

"That will be a good start. We need to decide how much we tell your father. He has much to learn, too. I do not know if I should tell him I am bi. If he doesn't like it, I will stop and I do not want to lose these sexual escapades."

"I'm glad you make love to daddy pretty often. It makes me feel comfortable and it turns me on."

"How do you know?"

"I do laundry, too. I know what causes stains on the sheets. Finding cum stains makes me want to get off. Have you used the washer?" Susan paused. "I know, admitting masturbation is still difficult. It is great, isn't it?" Susan gave her daughter a sexy little smile and a hug.

"We will work through it, mom. I have never stopped loving you, and I appreciate your new openness. Yes, I want to make love to Anna in our house. I want to make love to you, too. I know it is probably not possible, but making love to both, you and daddy is a fantasy, especially if Anna is there, too."

Susan gave her daughter a sexily light kiss; she wanted all of it, too.

Susan's new life began at 2:00 the following day as Diane and Anna arrived for afternoon tea.