Sally and Her Mother Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She did your dad?"

"We can't know for sure unless we ask, but we know he got more than an eyeful and she was gone long enough. She said he would not 'come' again, not 'come in.' I was watching you, you seemed to get it."

"I was hoping I heard right. It was so exciting that she admitted to having sex with him with us in the house. It was part of my second masturbation session."

"I must have been asleep. Darn."

"I hoped you would wake up, but not."

"I definitely want to see you now that I know you did it imagining my dad. Maybe my mom will join us. She is naked."

"What if she doesn't?"

"Then she doesn't. Maybe she watches. Maybe she walks out. All of that is fine with me. The thought of getting off with you really turns me on. The idea my mom seeing us and even joining us is a huge bonus."

Tillie was slightly flushed with excitement and with a quiver in her voice she agreed quietly "It would be nice to get caught."

Anna started playing with Tillie's tits. Tillie looked down to watch Anna's hands and fingers. It felt so good Tillie started playing with Anna. Tillie said "I thought we were just going to do ourselves."

"I did, too, but ever since we had the titty talk, I wanted to touch you. And myself."

"I liked the talk. Getting naked so we could all look at each other was a nice beginning. Thanks for suggesting it. Your mom was all in. It sounds quirky, but I want your mom to touch me, too. Do you think she will?"

"I am pretty sure she wants to. I saw the two of you sharing looks. That was nice."

Tillie hesitated but said "I liked her hug in the doorway. Her tits are really big and firm. Her nipples were hard, too. I could feel them."

"Imagine feeling them like you are doing mine right now." Anna's voice was shaky in anticipation.

"You were okay with us looking at each other?"

"Of course. I got to look, too, and neither of you were shy about looking at me! I figured I was going to get to feel you up sooner or later. It turns out to be sooner. My lucky day! God your tits feel good."

"So do yours. I like you touching me. Let's sit down. What about your mom?"

"We explain it is just innocent exploration, right? Let's play like this until my mom comes in and sees us. Act embarrassed and stop. Let's see what she does. Way less intense than masturbation."

"You think so? Masturbation is solo. This is lesbian."

"Not lesbian, just two girls doing a little anatomical exploration. I am not fingering you ... yet." She joked. Tillie did not respond, but looked excited.

Tillie repeated, with increased excitement, "I want to be caught."

I waited a few minutes, watching them explore each other's tits. I was seriously turned on. I gave my nipples an extra tweak to make sure they had full erection. My daughter was setting me up perfectly.

I made a little noise and walked slowly into the room and the girls were both looking at me a little surprised and covered their chests. "What's up ladies? For a couple of eager nudists, you sure are hiding your tits from me. Were you touching each other's breasts?"

"Just a little mommy." Anna said, nervously for show.

"Don't worry about me. I think it's fine if you want to explore your bodies. How are you going to relate to a lover if you do not know what women are like? You both have breasts enough for all of your friends to get a feel, but do you want mine, too?"

Tillie got embarrassed and said "No, that's okay."

"You really should. I have been through childbirth. My tits are not as firm and they droop more because of it, and 24 years more gravity. Your education will be more informed. Oh, well, keep feeling each other up. I will be around, just call me. You can 'come' in my bedroom if you like. I may 'come' in there later."

Tillie looked shocked, but was clearly torn with excitement "She clearly offered her boobs to us. She also wants us to play, sexually, not just explore. Did she just invite us to have sex with her?"

Anna thought this was going better than she imagined. Tillie was getting turned on by her mother. Her mom was offering far more than planned. "I think you are right on all counts. She is older, are you interested in her tits?"

"Yes. Her tits are nice, older or not."

"I may need more wine for this. I think the booze is affecting her."

"Sure, some more wine, and more make out. I need to think."

"Mom, wine break."

I was in the middle of masturbating, so was a little flushed. I took out a snack tray from the night before, poured wine, and sat. This time I stared at each woman's tits with a wolffish smile. "Are you ladies having fun with each other?"

"Yes, mom, we are having fun. Thanks for being understanding. We appreciate your tit offer. We may take you up on it later. Your tits do not look baby-ravished nor gravity-abused. In fact, Tillie called them 'firm.'"

Tillie looked sternly at Anna with embarrassment showing on her cheeks.

"Tillie, that was a thoughtful compliment. Thank you. Now if my thoughtless daughter would not speak out of school ..."

"Sorry, Tillie, sorry, mom. That was rude. Can you forgive me?"

I gave her a motherly kiss and said "Apology accepted."

Tillie stood and kissed Anna on the mouth and said "Apology accepted."

Anna asked Tillie, "Can you do that again?"

Tillie was apprehensive and paused.

I just smiled, "Kissing is part of exploration. Not to worry, I'll be 'busy' in my bedroom. The door is open."

Tillie kissed Anna again. Anna opened her mouth and Tillie absently followed to allow Anna's tongue to enter. Tillie broke it off thoroughly embarrassed. She then noticed that I had not yet left the room. I smiling broadly with encouragement and then left.

The women went back to the sofa and played with each other's breasts. Anna said "Sorry if I embarrassed you again with that kiss. You just looked so lovely."

"Apology accepted. Your mom actually looked happy we were kissing." Looking confused.

"I have never kissed a girl before. How about you?"

"Yes. I had a friend who wanted to prepare for a date with a boy. She wanted to practice kissing. It was awkward because she wanted me to be aggressive like a boy. I got aggressive and she accepted it. After her date she said it worked, that she was better prepared as a result. She said he was a jerk and was through with him after that one date. She joked that she wanted to date me, instead. I am not sure it was a joke, but we did not go out. She did make it to second base, though." Tillie laughed.

"So, you liked kissing a girl?"

"I like kissing boys better, but it was fun to practice. I was embarrassed with your mom there, but I liked the kiss. Your mom smiled like it was normal."

"I think she just sees it as normal young adult exploration."

"But most people don't explore in front of their mom."

"I have a very understanding mom. She keeps me from making bad mistakes, but allows me freedom otherwise. With all of her offers this morning I think she is getting off on watching us get to know each other."

"You are probably right. Did you see how she looked at the wine break. I think she may have been masturbating when we called her."

"I noticed, but thought I was imagining it. Since both of us noticed, you are probably right. May I get a kissing lesson?"

Tillie leaned forward to meet the kiss half-way. The kissing progressed slowly from lip kisses to demanding ones. Along the way both of them reached second base. They were both kissing with eyes closed. When they came up for a breather, they noticed I was watching.

Fearing for Tillie, Anna said. "That was a great kissing lesson. I am ready for my next boy date."

I laughed and said "I hope that was not your first date with that boy. It took your father three dates to get to second base. I suggest this be considered your third date. No reason to hide the fact that you are infatuated with each other. You are both lucky to have found a kindred spirit. I love what I have seen between you." I walked back to my bedroom. I figured they would come in soon.

Tillie said "My sleepover, your sleepover, and today. Three dates. Are you good with that, sweetie?"

"Yes. I love being with you, and if dating girls was easier in this judgmental town, I would ask you out. Do you want to go out with me today? We will be chaperoned."

"Yes, I would like to be your date. I have already met our chaperone. I know it is unusual, but do you mind if I touch her breasts?"

"No, I do not mind as long as it is not 'you,' but 'we.'" The girls had less fear with their latest kiss. "Now, what do you want to do if my mom is busy in her room?"

"She's your mom, what do you suggest?"

"Join her."

"Grand. If we do that, I might have to kiss her."

"No problem as long as I can, too and you save your last kiss tonight for me. Remember, she already has a steady date. Her kisses are just for entertainment."

"Entertainment is all I want from her. If I want romance, I have you." They kissed quickly and came to my room. I was on my back, in the center of the bed, waiting.

"Okay if we get to second base with you?"

"I have been wanting it all day."

Tillie got on the near side, Anna got on the far side and each took a breast to work on, squeezing, lifting, and eventually rubbing nipples. Each girl sucked on the breast assigned to her. Tillie was the first to kiss me while playing with my nipple. It was a daughter kiss that I turned into a heated lover's kiss.

"Sorry, girls, but I need to do this" as I put my hands on my pussy.

Anna said "Me, too." As she followed. Tillie said nothing before getting busy. After the three orgasms, Tillie kissed me hard again. Anna crawled over her me to get Tillie's best romantic kiss. Her tit was above me, so I sucked on it while the girls kissed. I took Anna's head to give her the same kiss I gave Tillie. "If we have an orgasm together, you have to kiss me like you love me."

"Best rule, ever, mom. Great kiss. I do love you." And repeated the kiss.

"Your father is coming home. Get dressed."

"Just my shift."

"I guess."

"I will wear my blouse and skirt. I don't need underwear, do I?"

"You ladies are pure evil."

"Mom, he will get so randy you won't know what hit you. Especially when we get naked."

"None of that." I knew my admonition was futile.

"Now go to your room and do whatever you planned to do before your old lady butted in. When you come out you need to be clothed."

In Anna's room the girls got on the bed and began to make out in earnest. Tillie said "I like the idea of dating you and not just use it as a reason to get to second base. What about you?"

"I do, too. I guess that makes us lesbians."

"No, I still like boys. Bi."

"Okay. I like boys too, but right now, I do not see dating anyone but you."

"You are just in it for the sex. We will fight and breakup just like everyone else."

"But then we will have great make-up sex and it will all be good again. For now, we are just in the initial sex stage with no arguments. Let's go with that until reality comes knocking. Let's pretend we are going steady. That sounds fun."

"You are a romantic. I am a pragmatist; this will never work. Going steady it is. I am falling for you, by the way. I want it to work. Let's have some 'going steady' sex."

They kissed, manipulated each other's tits, masturbated side-by-side for excellent orgasms, more boobs, more kissing, and so on until Anna's dad got home. They dressed and checked each other out.

Tillie said "That shift is pretty revealing with a back light. Even in normal light your boobs bounce quite a bit. It is total sex when they sway."

"Same with your boobs. With that white blouse your color shows, but I have to stare to see it. My dad will stare. Your skirt is fine as long as you sit like a lady. I am sure you know how to sit unladylike. My dad will have to get a flashlight to figure out if that is public hair or panties. Very nice choice. I am going to need to touch your boobs."

"What would your dad think?"

"He will like it."

"You are bad. Make it look like you think he doesn't see."

"You are an exhibitionist!"

They went to the kitchen where Anna gave her mom and dad little pecks. Anna said "Dad, you might remember Tillie from last night. She's spending the night again."

"Yes, I remember you. You are dressed differently." He immediately got embarrassed when he realized the last time he saw her she was bare ass naked. The three women chuckled which made him turn bright red. In spite of the embarrassment, he started staring at both girls immediately which they studiously ignored. Her mom was in her shift. Her boobs bobbled and swayed just like the girls.

All through dinner the three women found reasons to move their body to force breast movement. Her dad stared constantly at Tillie's shirt to see the areola. Once dinner was completed the girls changed into nightgowns that were nearly transparent. His wife simply watched as he got increasingly horny.

At one point Anna "accidentally" rubbed her hard nipples across Tillie's tits. Her dad was clearly excited by the way their breasts moved at the contact and the excitement that appeared on Tillie's face. He really liked it when Tillie cupped her tits to "protect" them. Tillie obviously tweaked her nipples. His wife was simply astonished at how creative the girls had become.

As Anna leaned over to kiss her dad good night her breast "accidentally" brushed his cheek. Her mom just shook her head.

Tillie went to Anna's mom to give her a good night peck on the cheek and in leaning over gave her an unencumbered look at her tits. From his angle Anna's dad had the same view. She did the same for Anna's dad, but had to wait for him to present his cheek to her because his eyes kept his head from turning. She rotated for a second cheek to double the exposure.

The girls went to bed naked and in each other's arms. When Tillie started to touch herself, Anna reached down to replace Tillie's hands and began sucking her nipples. Tillie's orgasm was satisfying and calming. She did the same for Anna whose orgasm was noisy. Tillie said "Hold it down. You parents will hear."

She giggled. "I know. I wonder what she will tell dad."

"Evil, just evil."

The girls did breakfast with her dad in their nightgowns. The morning sun clearly illuminated their breasts and pubic hair. Tillie claimed "I swear I could see his erection as he left!" Anna and her mom did not doubt it.

Diane said "I should take you over my lap."

"Will you spank my naked bottom, mommy?" Lifting her gown and wiggling her ass at her mother. "What did you tell daddy?"

"That you girls had been doing dirty jokes all day and that was probably a punchline."

"Mostly right. We were being dirty and it was the punchline. Can we take you to bed again?"

They again put Anna's mother in the center. They each took a breast to fondle and kiss and Anna put her hand on her mother's pussy. Her mother pushed the hand away and said "No touching down there. That is too intimate with my daughter. I have to do it."

Tillie started touching Diane's pussy. It was not her daughter; she was out of excuses. She wanted this. She wanted her daughter, too, but she couldn't shake the feeling that it was wrong.

Diane responded to the foreign touch instantly, letting her orgasm build, but it would not burst through. She said "I need to finish," replacing Tillie's hand with her own and she came within seconds, sounding just like Anna last night. "Tillie, you were great. I have never been done by a woman before."

Anna began to do herself as her mom kissed her breasts. Tillie climbed into the foot of the bed for a closer look. As she watched Anna's finger on her clit, Tillie decided she needed to kiss it. She pushed her shoulders under Anna's legs, bringing Anna's clit up and available and clamped her lips over it and drove her tongue to the tip. She continued, sucking and pushing focusing on that small object until Anna screamed in ecstasy. Diane supplied a sexy post orgasmic kiss to her daughter. Tillie made her way to Anna's waiting mouth to kiss her lover.

"You ladies have gone to all the bases. That seemed to be a home run."

Anna said "Tillie, that certainly was a home run. That was the first time for me."

Tillie answered "I am glad it worked. I have never given oral before and don't know how."

Diane expressed her excitement "Oh, I got to watch a couple of oral virgins! That is sweet! I have never done a woman. It would be nice if it was my daughter. Can you come again?"

Anna replied excitedly "What happened to 'too much intimacy?'"

"Tillie cured me."

"I think I can come again, especially for my mom." Her mom slipped under Anna's legs to give Anna her second oral climax of her life. Anna did Tillie for their first giving and receiving. Diane then performed on Tillie successfully. Tillie and Anna completed the cycle by each doing Anna's mother.

Tillie said "I would love to sleep with you every night, but I need to hold my mom's impressions in check. I am not sure she is ready for a lesbian daughter who does older women, too. If there was some way to bring her into our group, that would be great."

Diane said "I can try, but I know nothing about her. Would she be okay with you ladies being in nightgowns?"

"Probably. I would not want any nearly naked touching or kissing."

When Susan came over to take Tillie home, the girls were in nightgowns with Diane in a shift. Sort of obvious there was no underwear on any of them. This was on the edge of social acceptance, but was explainable.

Susan barely took notice and told Tillie to get ready. Tillie confirmed they were going straight home. The girls came out without underwear, although Tillie's skirt hid that. Anna was in her well-worn shift, clearly naked underneath.

In the car Susan asked about her nakedness, but Tillie gave her the typical answer of "no men, just us girls being comfortable."

"Are you wearing panties?" Tillie pulled her skirt up to show her bare pussy.

"You said we are going straight home, there is no read for underwear." Her mom just shook her head.

Over a few weeks Tillie tried to get her mom to open up. Her antics: never wearing underwear, occasional nudity, and making sexual references did not budge her.

End of Diane's Narration

"So that is my background on Susan. Very traditional, no discussion about nudity or sex with her daughter or friends. I was committed to staying in the closet with the girls until last night. I am concerned that her big fling was alcohol induced and she will be despondent about it. She is a good friend. We need to be careful."

In the morning the mothers were gathered in the kitchen before the girls showed. Coffee with Kahlua all around. Susan looked a bit down. She perked up and suggested "Are we going to be naked for the girls, has anyone changed their mind?"

All of the women got naked and Susan returned to her dour state.

After the chit-chat died down Susan looked chagrined as she said "I owe you all an apology for my behavior last night. As explanation, not an excuse, I allowed the alcohol get the better of me. I am sorry for the way it happened. Especially to you," nodding to Diane.

The moment was broken by a nearly nude Anna dashing in. "We are ready for coffee." She noticed everyone was naked and shouted "Yea, nude day" as she pulled her nightgown off. The other daughters followed, laughing with freedom.

Her mom answered her daughter as if she did not notice the naked girls. "Fix your coffee the way you want and go in the backyard while we chat." All four naked women got coffee with alcohol, and just as quickly vacated to the backyard.

Diane answered "I was not offended by you touching yourself. If you noticed, I didn't turn away, I watched with pleasure. If anyone needs to apologize it is me. I am usually open to new experiences." The ladies have a polite laugh.