Sally, Bob & Honey

Story Info
Old Friends, New Worlds.
9.9k words
4.69
5.1k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Honey, Bob & Sally

Old Friends, New Worlds

Chapter 1

It was a bright late September Saturday when my friends Sally and Bob came to visit and Sally noticed one of my suspender belts in the laundry basket in the bathroom.

When she mentioned it and asked if I had met someone I blushed and they realised that it was my suspender belt.

Sally was quick to settle my mind when she said: "Honey, we don't mind if you like to dress in women's clothing, in fact we think it's sexy!"

Bob nodded and said: "In fact, Sally has been dressing me up in lingerie when we're at home for some time now, and I love the feeling of sexy knickers, bras and nylons. I even mastered high heels! And, of course the sex, with both of us dressed up, is wild, wonderful and very intimate."

Sally added: "And we have been thinking of adding a third person, who likes to crossdress...Bob wants to suck a real cock and would like to find out the difference of being fucked by me wearing a strap-on and a living throbbing cock! And I have my double penetration fantasy, when all three of us are wearing lingerie and nylons and I get fucked in both holes at the same time...."

I'd known Sally for a long time and knew that she was no wallflower, but both, me and Bob both blushed at Sally's openness.

Clearly Bob felt a little uncomfortable having his deepest secrets revealed, although to his best friend, so I said: "I have similar fantasies to yours, Bob, and I sometimes use a nice realistic dildo on myself while dressed up, as I have nobody to serve my needs. I love wearing nylon stockings and lingerie and I enjoy exploring my anal sexuality."

Bob and Sally looked at each other and smiled. Finally, Sally said: "We would love you to join us in the bedroom. I would be so excited if you allowed me to dress you up and help you with make-up! We both love you, but we never thought you were this way inclined...!"

They invited me spend the next weekend with them in their remote holiday house in the countryside, and I told them I loved them too and that I couldn't wait!

We all smiled and shared our first long, deep kiss between the three of us and our tongues danced.

They left and I immediately started to think about preparing for the next weekend. This would give me the opportunity to get some brand new lingerie, and also to buy some sexy presents for Bob and Sally!

I went online and after a while had a well filled shopping basket. There were several lacy knickers and G-strings in black and a dark burgundy colour, together with matching bras and suspender belts. I ordered a number of vintage RHT nylons in natural, champagne, honey, tan and chocolate colour hoping to surprise Bob and Sally with them.

I bought three see through baby dolls in black, dark red and midnight blue, one for Sally, one for Bob and one for myself.

A pair of very pretty strappy dress sandals with a 4 inch heel, some sexy peep-toe mules with a kitten heel, and a gorgeous pair of dark red court shoes with a 3 inch heel all went in the basket.

Finally, I ordered a new black and red floral dress with a hem that would end just above my knees.

I could not wait for Sally and Bob to dress me up in my new lingerie, nylons and heels, and who knows what would develop after!

I kept thinking about the coming weekend all through the rest of the week, and finally, Friday arrived. I left work early and came home to pack all my new purchases. I also dropped my realistic vibrating dildo, both of my jewelled butt plugs and my anal douche in my bag.

I got dressed in slacks, shirt and a navy jacket, got in my car and left to meet Sally and Bob at their house.

We had decided to share a car for the journey to their country house.

Chapter 2

Sally and Bob were clearly as exited as I was to take me away for the weekend and, when I arrived we repeated our long, deep kiss with dancing tongues between the three of us.

Bob was wearing a similar outfit with slacks, shirt and blazer, as I did. Sally wore a Laura Ashley style dress with a hem ending at her knees, honey-coloured nylons and dress sandals with a 4 inch heel. She normally wore jeans and jumpers and I had only seen her wearing a dress on special occasions.

She looked gorgeous and when I told her she smiled and said taking me away for the weekend was a special occasion worth dressing up for.

Sally drove and I watched her pretty feet in her sandals pushing down on the accelerator pedal. Her red painted toes looked very pretty through her nylons.

After a pleasant drive in the late September sun we arrived at Sally and Bob's country house. I had spent many a weekend there with them, the house was well equipped, warm and comfortable, and one of the main features was an enormous super king size bed in the master bedroom.

We had a light supper but kept exchanging french kisses in anticipation of the excitement to come. It was strange but at the same time very intimate to kiss my best friend Bob and have our tongues playing. I had never kissed a man before but it didn't feel unpleasant at all.

Finally Bob got up and said he would go for a shower.

I was sitting next to Sally at the breakfast bar when she took my hand, put it on her nyloned thigh and said:

"Honey, would you mind if I help Bob getting ready for the evening...? I'd be very excited you allowed me to take you for a shower afterwards and help you clean up and dress and do your make-up. I've been thinking all week about dressing you up and can't wait!"

I said: "I can't think of anyone I'd rather have me helping than you and Bob. I could hardly wait for today as well, and I bought some nice presents for you and Bob."

She gave me a big smile and took my hand, that was resting on her thigh, and ran it up to the dark brown welt of her nylon stocking until it reached her pussy covered by lacy knickers. She was hot and damp down below, and she took my face in both of her hands and kissed me deeply with lots of tongue.

Then she stood and walked to the bathroom, her heels clicking on the hardwood floor.

I went to the bedroom and took Sally and Bob's presents I had wrapped, and laid them on their bed.

Sally was getting the midnight blue see-through baby doll with a tie at the front, a pair of midnight blue lace knickers and a pair of champagne-coloured vintage RHT nylons.

Bob was having a black baby doll, also see-through and opening at the front. It too, was held together by tying a bow at the front. He also had a sexy G-string, and a pair of natural vintage RHT nylons.

I hoped they would like their presents and thought both would look a million dollars wearing them!

Chapter 3

After a little while, I heard Sally calling me to come to the bathroom. I didn't see Bob, so I assumed he had retired to the bedroom.

When I entered the bathroom I found Sally naked and looking absolutely stunning. Smiling at me she said: "We better get going, Bob can't wait for you to see him dressed up and for us to have some fun with him!"

She started to unbutton my shirt and, taking the shirt off, she kissed and licked my hardening nipples. She then knelt down, opened my belt and zipper and removed my slacks and boxer shorts. My hardening penis popped out of my shorts and Sally looked at it lovingly before she kissed and licked its tip. I felt incredibly aroused and moaned softly when she took my cock in her mouth and started sucking, while looking up and into my eyes.

She pulled off my cock and said: "You have a lovely cock, it reaches all the right spots in my throat to turn me on without making me gag. I can't wait to try it in my other holes!"

She continued to suck my cock and after a few minutes I said: "Sally, I'm going to come!"

She said: "Yes honey, come in my mouth. I would love to taste your come, and you will last longer when you fuck me and Bob later."

With these words she kept on swirling her tongue around the head of my cock, and when she closed her red lipstick coated lips around it I came in her mouth. She looked into my eyes again and I saw her swallowing.

Then she stood up and put her lips on mine and kissed me deeply with our tongues going wild. I could taste my come on her tongue and in her mouth and this strangely turned me on.

She said: "That was lovely, honey! You taste even better than I could have hoped for. But it's time now to clean you up, we'll start with your rear hole. I hope you're okay with me helping you cleanse."

Sally produced an anal douche with a generous 200ml bulb and a spray nozzle the size of her middle finger. She filled it with warm water and from a shelf got a jar of coconut oil.

She spread the coconut oil on her hands and started kissing me again, her slippery fingers reaching around me playing first with my ass cheeks, then homing in on my hole. I felt her lubricated finger entering me and moaned softly, the strange feeling of anal penetration immediately replaced by pleasure.

Before long, she added a second finger coated with coconut oil. It took a moment to get used to two fingers, but then it felt incredibly erotic to have this wonderful lady finger fucking my ass.

After a minute or two she removed her fingers and asked me to turn around, lift my left leg and rest it on the bathroom unit. In this position, my anus was accessible to her and I felt her wiping a damp washcloth over it, removing surplus coconut oil.

She then knelt down and first kissed, then started to lick my rear hole before stiffening her tongue penetrating my anus. The first touch of her lips on my asshole cause me to quietly squeak, then moan and the feeling of her tongue on and inside my anus was indescribable.

When she finally had my asshole wet, slick and relaxed she inserted the nozzle of the anal douche and slowly pushed the bulb.

I felt a pleasant warmth spreading in my anal cavity and lower abdomen. She kept the nozzle in my ass, bent over me and whispered in my ear: "I was so looking forward to taste your cute little asshole and I have to say it tastes at least as good as your cock. Bob's hole tastes lovely as well, but different from yours. If you let me, I'll clean it more often!"

How could I turn down an offer like this! I whispered back: "I'll let you taste my rear end whenever you want and I can't wait to taste yours. I'm dreaming of cleaning Bob's come from your anus with my tongue and then snowball with you!"

Sally got really turned on by this and told me she would make my dream come true tonight.

She then sat me on the toilet and told me to push to expel the water from my bowels. We then repeated the procedure and soon I expelled only clean water.

I then proceeded to closely shave my face. I had shaved my armpits, pubes and legs at home, but Sally spread some hair removal cream on my legs, penis, testicles and ass around my anus.

We then went in the shower together and kissing deeply with our tongues swirling we soaped each other up and rinsed off.

When I left the shower I was amazed how smooth my ass and legs felt. My cock and balls were entirely bald.

Sally told me to sit on the chair and put my leg on a little stool. She told me: "Time to make your feet look pretty, so you won't ladder your nylons." She took a nail file and went to work.

I said: "You really enjoy this, Sally, don't you? This feels very erotic."

She replied: "More than you know, honey. And I'm glad you are enjoying it as well."

When she was finished shaping my toenails a bottle of dark red nail polish appeared and Sally stated to paint my toenails. The dark red colour looked very sexy, and Sally said: "I bought this nail polish just for you, honey. I thought this colour is so you! I've painted my nails and Bob's with a brighter shade of red. So this is just for you."

When she was finished painting my toenails she started the same process on my fingers. Once she had my nails painted it took a little time for them to dry and we sank into another deep kiss, our tongues exploring.

Sally then started to put some light makeup on my face and used a lipstick on me that was of similar colour than the nail polish.

Similar to Bob, my hair was almost shoulder length, so she decided I would not need a wig. She performed some magic and I ended with a 'just woke up'-style tousled bob.

Having done her magic, Sally told me to look in the mirror and I was bewildered and delighted in equal measure to see the face of a beautiful lady.

We went to the bedroom to join Bob.

Chapter 4

When I entered the bedroom I had trouble to recognise my friend Bob in the stunning looking lady standing by the window.

The hair was done in a japanese-style messy high pony tail and she was wearing a red shift dress with natural-coloured nylons and dress sandals with a 4 inch heel, that showed off her red toenails through the nylons.

Although I had not long ago received the best blow job of my life I felt some stirrings in my cock.

Bob said: "Honey, you look absolutely fantastic! I can't wait to see you dressed up. Please do me the favour and call me Bobbie when I'm dressed. I found your present and love it, I will wear it for you later tonight. Thank you so much!"

With these words Bobbie came to me and kissed me on my lips, her tongue asking to enter my mouth.

Sally had also found and unpacked her present and also said that she loved it. She joined our deep kiss.

Our tongues danced. I had never felt so intimate with anyone.

Finally, Bobbie broke our kiss, saying: "I'll wait in the living room while Sally gets you dressed. I will love the surprise of seeing you dressed up!"

Bobbie left and I heard her heels clicking on the living room floor.

Sally and I were still naked and Sally continued to kiss me for a few seconds, her tongue searching and exploring.

She then went to a chest of drawers and produced a black lace suspender belt. She walked towards me dangling the belt from her finger, and told me to turn around.

I felt her arms reaching around me putting the suspender belt around my waist.

She then kissed my back between my shoulder blades, giving me goosebumps of pleasure.

Sally fastened the suspender belt and went to find a matching bra. She repeated the procedure with a black lace bra with A cups, then turned me around to kiss me again.

Sally and Bob clearly had prepared for our weekend the same way I had, as she produced three packs of new vintage RHT stockings in natural, honey-coloured and barely black for me to choose a pair. Needless to say I chose honey-coloured.

Sally smiled and said: "A great choice, baby! These are very sexy. Now sit on the bed, lift your left leg and point your toe."

I did as she asked and she took a stocking from the pack, stretched it gently and gathered it up. She then wrapped the nylon over my toes and gently pulled the stocking up my leg, smoothing the nylon as she went along. She repeated this with the other stocking on my right leg.

Sally then hooked my nylons to the garter belt, making sure the straps were falling naturally.

The feeling of the nylons on my hairless legs and the tug and pull of the garter straps was unbelievably erotic, this was enhanced by the fact that a beautiful lady was dressing me up. Once she was done with the nylons I sported a full erection.

Sally smiled and said: "I think we'll have to do something about this if we want to get you into a dress! Let me put your heels on, I'll put on my lingerie and I'll help you out then."

She found my strappy dress sandals with the four inch heel and asked me to straighten my leg. She sat down on the little stool and took my nyloned foot in her lap, lifted it and kissed my toes through the nylon stocking. She then put the sandal on my foot, fastening the ankle strap, and repeated the procedure with my other foot, kissing my toes again.

Sally asked me to get up and walk up and down the bedroom. My toes with the dark red nail polish looked very pretty through the nylons. The high heels made my hips sway when I walked, and with every step I felt my suspender straps tugging on my nylons. I had practised walking in heels at home, so I got the hang of it quite quickly.

Sally found a pair of lacy black knickers and laid them on the bed. "For later." she said, giving me a wink.

I then watched Sally getting dressed in a light brown lacy bra, suspender belt and knickers set.

She sat on the bed and gathered up a cinnamon coloured RHT nylon stocking pulling it slowly up her leg, smoothing the nylon as she went along, and repeated the procedure with the other stocking.

She then asked me to bring her the pair of red open-toe mules with four inch heels. She straightened her legs one after the other, allowing me after kissing her nyloned toes to put the sexy heels on her feet.

She stood up and, standing in front of me, took me in her arms and kissed me deeply. The feeling of our nylons swishing together drove me nearly crazy and my erection was pointing straight at Sally.

She went to the dresser and dipped her fingers in the jar of coconut oil before she knelt down before me swirling her tongue around the tip of my cock. I felt her hands spreading my ass cheeks and an oily finger penetrating my anus. Her red lips closed around my cock and she looked in my eyes starting to glide up and down my erection. She added a second finger in my asshole and got a rhythm going. I moaned lowly and, after a few minutes I came in her mouth.

After I stopped ejaculating Sally pulled her lips off my cock. She stood up and kissed me. She hadn't swallowed my come and started sharing it with me, our tongues exploring.

Finally we both swallowed my come.

Sally said: "That was lovely, I'm glad you're okay with tasting come! You look so sexy in your lingerie that I could come just looking at you. Let's get your knickers and dress on now that your cock won't tent them. Bobbie is waiting for us!"

With these words she sat me back down on the bed and slid my black knickers up my nyloned legs. My cock nestled comfortably in the front panel, the lacy strap that made the back of the knickers came to rest on my anus, ever so slightly stimulating it when I walked.

I went to my suitcase and took out my two butt plugs, one with a blue and one with a red jewelled head.

I went back to Sally and showed her the plugs. She licked her lips and took the red jewel one out of my hand and put the steel bulb in her mouth. I went to the dresser and lubricated my fingers with coconut oil.

I took Sally's hand, led her to the bed and sat her down. I lifted her legs and pulled her knickers to one side to expose her pink anus. I started licking her little pink star and she moaned lowly. I stiffened my tongue and penetrated her anus, lubricating her the best I could. Sally kept moaning and babbling, clearly enjoying herself. Once my tongue tired, I inserted my coconut oiled fingers, first one, then two, into her anus.

When her asshole felt relaxed I took the butt plug, that she had been licking continuously, from her hand and slowly inserted it.

I watched her sphincter close around the plug, and she said: "Honey, you know just how to turn me on. I love the feeling of your butt plug and we'll have to share the experience with Bobbie. Now let me return the favour!"

She laid me down on the bed and turned me to my side, my nylons swishing together gave me pangs of pleasure.

She went to the dresser, got the jar of coconut oil and placed it next to me on the bed. Then I felt her hands spreading my ass cheeks, followed by her tongue laving my anus. She stiffened her tongue and penetrated my anus. I was moaning continuously, and finally felt her oiled fingers stretching my asshole.

After a short while she inserted my butt plug with the blue jewel head into my anal cavity. I felt a familiar comfortable fullness, and Sally took a damp washcloth and wiped any excess lubricant away.