Sally, Bob & Honey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stated laving the top of her cock with my tongue.

Sally giggled and said: "Oh, yes, I can see. Let me help you with the first aid".

She knelt down beside me and both of us started licking Bobbie's cock, taking it in turns to put it deep in our throats, then kissing each other, engaging in tongue play.

Bobbie watched us and moaned, after a short while she gasped and whispered: "This is so hot...I'm coming...oh my god I'm coming".

Several pulsating jets of come hit my throat and I swallowed her tasty semen, keeping the last few spurts in my mouth.

Sally, who had licked Bobbie's balls and perineum, lifted her lips to mine, kissing me and exchanging Bobbie's come, our tongues swirling.

We finally swallowed Bobbie's semen and Sally got a damp washcloth to clean Bobbie's cock.

Sally handed me an autumn coloured floral dress. I had Bobbie step into it, pulled it up and zipped her. She looked ravishing!

"We'll have to get you dressed now, Honey darling, and get some coffee and breakfast into us before we die of sexual exhaustion!" She laughed, as me and Bobbie looked at each other and giggled.

Bobbie wrapped a black lacy suspender belt around my waist, fastening it at the back while kissing my neck and shoulders. Sally gave him a pair of new RHT nylons in a beautiful bronze shade. He sat me down on the bed and gathered the first stocking. I lifted my left leg, pointed my foot with my dark red painted toe nails, and he wrapped my foot in nylon, slowly pulling the stocking up my leg and helping me fastening it to the garter straps. He repeated the same on my right leg, and the sensation of the nylons on my legs was so incredibly erotic, that, needless to say, by now, my cock was rock hard.

Bobbie returned my favour, knelt down and started sucking the head of my cock swirling his tongue, before taking me deeper down his throat.

Like a flash, Sally knelt beside him and shared my cock with Bobbie, the two of them taking turns in sucking my cock and licking my balls and perineum, always keeping eye contact with me.

Watching them service me this way was unbelievably sexy. I started moaning and shuddering, and came in Bobbie's warm mouth.

After I was spent I watched them sharing my come, then Sally gently cleaned me with the washcloth.

Bobbie dressed me in a dark red see-through chemise with a long v-shaped cleavage that extended to just above my belly button. I then stepped into the matching lace thong and Bobbie pulled it up my legs until the thin strip at the rear nestled in my ass crack, gently stimulating my anus.

I stepped into a burgundy midi dress that had appeared. It had floral lacy sleeves and a slit that ended just below the welt of my stocking.

Finally Bobby put dark red strappy sandals with 4 inch heels on my feet, kissed my nyloned toes and said: "Your red toes look so pretty and sexy through you nylons, Honey! I can't wait to fuck you and be the first to take you anally...I'll be very slow and gentle with you, I'll do anything to make you love it. I love you so much!"

"I couldn't think of anyone else I'd want to give my anal virginity to than you, and I hope Sally will partake in our lovemaking. I would love her watching you taking me anally for the first time!"

With her eyes shining, Sally quietly and sexily replied: "I'll be delighted! It will be my pleasure and privilege and I hope you will let me clean Bobbie's come from your lovely little anal star!"

I smiled at them and we met in a deep three way kiss.

"Now let's have breakfast!" Sally commanded.

Chapter 8

We decided to have breakfast in the garden on the deck, as it was a warm September day. A mild breeze played around my nyloned legs and we make me feel very erotic in my dress and strappy heels.

After breakfast we went back inside. I was horny, excited and looking forward to be taken anally by Bobbie with Sally watching.

I asked Sally: "Baby, would you do the honours and prepare my ass for Bobbie's cock? I could not think of anyone I'd rather have helping me losing my anal virginity."

Sally said: "Of course, Honey, and thank you so much for trusting me. I love you and I love playing with your ass. I will be very gentle, so you'll have a wonderful time."

She took me by the hand, looked at Bobbie with a wink, ran her tongue across her red lips and took me to the bedroom. Bobbie followed us, our heels clicking across the living room floor.

In the bedroom, Sally took my heels off and unzipped my dress letting it pool on the floor. I now was left in my dark red chemise, thong, suspender belt and bronze-coloured nylons.

"Ooh, Honey, you look soo sexy in your chemise and nylon stockings, I can't wait to see Bobbie taking you. Let me start preparing you".

Bobbie sat in the armchair, crossed her legs, smiling and watching us. This seemed to give her great pleasure and she slowly caressed her cock.

Sally told me to get on the bed and pulled off my thong. She took off her dress and joined me on the bed crawling towards me. She kissed me deeply, her tongue playing with mine. She then started to mouth my nipples through the thin fabric of my chemise, eventually pulling the fabric aside exposing my nipples, her licking and sucking causing me to moan quietly.

Sally crawled behind me and gently rolled me over onto my right side, draping my left leg over my right. My nylons, gliding over each other, heightening my erotic feelings.

The position exposed my anus and I felt Sally's breath on my ass cheeks. She then started to gently lick my anus, occasionally licking her index finger and inserting it in my ass before pulling it out and lubricating it again with her saliva. This felt incredible, my cock hardened and my moaning became louder.

Bobby got up, smiled at Sally and said: "Let me help you, my sweetheart". They kissed and Bobby started to go down between my ass cheeks, licking my anal star.

Sally kissed me on my lips, our tongues playing. She went back to Bobbie who was still licking my anus and asked him to lift his head.

When he did she kissed him and put her index finger in his mouth, so both of their tongues would leave it slick with saliva. She then gently inserted her finger all the way in my anus, slowly moving in and out while kissing Bobby.

She pulled her finger out of my ass again, bent her head and licked my anus with a stiff tongue gradually penetrating me.

I was continuously moaning now. While tongue fucking my ass Sally raised her index finger to Bobbies mouth for him to lubricate it again with saliva. Bobbie took her middle finger and put it next to her index finger in his mouth. Sally raised her head and carefully inserted two fingers in my ass, continuously moving them slowly.

Sally and Bobbies anal play and my position with my nylons swishing against each other, and against Sally's nylons left me half crazy with pleasure and lust.

Sally removed her fingers and Bobby continued to penetrate my now slightly gaping anus with his stiff tongue.

Sally got some scented lubricant from the dresser and whispered: "Honey, let me lube you up for Bobbie's cock."

I felt some cool gel on my pucker and Sally's two fingers returned, generously lubricating my anal passage. I sighed deeply, luxuriating in the sensations coursing through my body.

Meanwhile, Bobbie was positioning herself behind me, kissing the back of my neck and my shoulders. My whole body came out in goosebumps.

Sally pulled her fingers out of my ass and lubricated Bobbie's cock. Then she placed it at my now relaxed and slightly open rosebud.

I pushed my ass backward and, moaning lowly, I felt Bobbies wet cockhead popping through my sphincter, eliciting gasps from Bobbie.

There was no pain, only the extreme pleasure of being penetrated.

I groaned: "Oooh yes Bobby, your cock feels soo good...give me more, I want it all...please fuck me until you come inside me..."

Bobby slowly pushed forward, and with slow and gentle strokes in and out she had the full length of her cock buried in me after a few minutes. Our nyloned legs entwined, I was so turned on I continuously leaked precum from my cock.

Sally bent over and took my cock in her mouth, while Bobbie was gently fucking me with slow strokes. Her tongue swirled around my mushroom head and I nearly fainted with the pleasure of being serviced by two lovers.

Sally moved herself up and put her red lips onto my mouth, her soft tongue invading. She draped my nyloned left leg over her hip and moved herself forward, her hand taking my cock, lining it up with her pussy.

She moved herself so I penetrated her, and moaned softly, continuing our tongue play. Bobbie continued giving me slow and rhythmic anal pleasure, her hand softly stroking over my beautiful bronze shade nylons.

She was moaning and gasped:" I won't last much longer, Honey...your legs in your nylons are so sexy...your beautiful ass feels fantastic...oooh my god...keep squeezing my cock with your sphincter...ooh yes, like that...it's driving me wild...this is soo hot...I think I'm coming...oh god..."

I felt her cock in my ass pulsating, and Bobbies whole body stated to shiver and shake as she unloaded her come in my anal cavity. Bobbie coming in my ass made feel so sexy, wanted and loved that it pushed me over the edge.

My body stiffened and I moaned while kissing Sally: "Bobbie's coming in my ass...I can feel his come...it feels so sexy...ooh god, Sally, I'm coming as well..." as I shot my semen into Sally's wet and tight pussy, my hands running over her nylons.

Sally's moans had steadily increased in volume, I felt her pussy tightening further, her body spasmed and she cried: "Come...come...oh please come in my pussy...I'm coming as well."

She was wildly bucking, I held on to her and kissed and stroked her while she calmed down. Our faces were flushed and we slowly regained our breath. We joined in a loving three way kiss, our tongues exploring each other.

Bobbie then rolled me on my back and lifted my stockinged legs, kissing them as he did so. I bent my knees and folded my stockinged legs, my ass pointed up.

Bobbie said: "You're so beautiful, Honey...the two of you are driving me crazy...let me clean you out...just push a little..."

I gently pushed, my relaxed asshole opened and I felt Bobbie's tongue inside my anus, licking and cleaning me out. The feeling was indescribable as Bobbie's tongue performed one of the most intimate acts a lover can service a partner with.

"Ooh my god, Bobbie...your tongue feels incredible...come kiss me..." He put his red lips on mine and our tongues shared some of my juices mixed with his come, before he went back to clean out my anus.

Sally had been licking and sucking my nipples, which were rock hard and very sensitive. I looked at her and with a smile I whispered: "Sit on my face, my love."

She didn't need a second invitation. She lined up her nyloned legs on both sides of my head and lowered her pussy over my face.

She pushed gently and my come flowed from her pussy into my mouth. I swallowed, moaned as Bobbie's tongue swirled in my anus and I began to clean out Sally's pussy.

Bobbie couldn't stop licking inside and around my anus and I was besides myself with pleasure. Sally came again on my tongue and my face was wet with her juices. I felt for the butt plug she was still wearing, gently pulled it out, straightening her up a little and replaced her butt plug with my tongue. As her anus was still gaping my tongue reached high up, and she stated yelping, grinding her asshole on my tongue as she came again.

She quite literally fell off me. I lifted my head and watched Bobbie servicing my anus revelling in the feeling of his tongue slipping past my sphincter. His hands stroked my nyloned legs continuously.

He looked up and with a wide smile straightened. He put his red lips to mine and our tongues swirled.

"That was soo hot, Bobbie...thank you so much. I never had an orgasm quite like this...I love you!...Let me clean up your cock..."

He came beside me and rolled towards me, our stockinged legs swishing. I swirled my tongue and closed my red lips around his semi-hard cock and enjoyed some remnants of his come and my ass juices.

Laying next to us on her back, Sally had calmed down and her breathing had become slow and regular. She had dozed off in post-coital bliss. We positioned ourselves on each side of her and cuddled up, our legs in nylon stockings all tangled.

We slept.

Chapter 9

When I woke up Bobbie and Sally were kissing. They realised I was awake they pulled me in for one of our three way kisses with our tongues exploring.

It was 4 pm now and sadly time to get back.

Bobbie smiled at me and said: "Honey, we hope you enjoyed the weekend as much as we did. We loved every moment and both have fallen in love with you. Sally and I had a quiet word and we'd love it if you became a part of our relationship. We both feel you're the person we've always been missing...please have a think about it."

My head spun with delight: "No need to think! Like you, I've fallen in love, and can't imagine life without you two. You make me very happy and I could not think of a greater pleasure than being in a three way relationship with you. I can't thank you enough!"

With big bright eyes and a smile Sally took my face in both of her hands and kissed me, with Bobbie joining in.

But it was time to get ready to get back, so we stripped lingerie, nylons and heels and went to the bathroom to clean up.

Bobbie turned into my friend Bob again, and I morphed into my old self. Sally, of course, remained a gorgeous lady.

After packing and tidying the house we got on the way.

During the drive, Bob said: "Honey, me and Sally occasionally join a group of trustworthy friends in one of their houses for parties. There are a few couples, one or two singles and even a threesome relationship like ours. All the men enjoy dressing up and we all enjoy lingerie and great sex. I'm sure they'd all love to meet the new member of our relationship. We'd love you to join us for the next party."

Needless to say, Honey agreed.