Sally, Bob & Honey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got my new black and red floral dress and Sally put it on me and zipped it up at the back. I went to the mirror and found a sexy lady in a dress wearing nylons and heels looking at me.

Sally said: "Honey, you look so delicious, me and Bobbie won't be able to keep our hands off you all weekend. I need to find a dress for myself now".

She went to the walk-in wardrobe and appeared with a blue Audrey Hepburn style dress, stepped into it and allowed me to zip her up.

We were ready for Bobbie!

Chapter 5

As we entered the living room, our heels clicking, we found Bobbie sitting on the sofa reading a book. She had crossed her stockinged legs and looked great.

When she saw me her jaw fell open. She uncrossed her legs giving me a glimpse of stocking top, and stood up.

Bobbie said: "The two of you have truly worked magic! Sally, you always look a million dollars but Honey, I see you dressed up for the first time and you look breathtaking."

"And we have prepared for you! Honey brought two butt plugs and each of us is wearing one for you to take out later!", Sally said.

Bobbie said: "It will be my honour and a great pleasure, I hope one of you will put her plug in me after I remove it."

With these words Bobbie walked up to me and started kissing me, our tongues dancing. Our nylons were swishing against each other and Sally joined us in our erotic kiss.

We decided to retire to the bedroom and try on our new babydolls.

When we were back in the bedroom Bobbie unzipped my and Sally's dress and we let them pool on the floor. Both of us took Bobbies dress off, and I looked at her erection tenting her knickers.

I went to get Bobbie's new black see-through babydoll and put it on her, tying a bow in front. Then I got the midnight blue babydoll for Sally and Bobbie found my dark red one.

In the full length mirror we saw ourselves in our babydolls and high heels, Sally wearing cinnamon-coloured, me honey-coloured and Bobbie natural nylons. We looked incredibly sexy and I felt I had to address the tenting of Bobbies knickers.

I kissed her with lots of tongue, took her by the hand and led her to the bed where I sat down. Bobbie stood right in front of me and I admired again how pretty her red toenails through her nylons looked in the high heeled sandals.

I ran my hands up and down her nylon-encased thighs and mouthed her erection through her knickers. I lowered her knickers, her erect cock popped out and Bobbie stepped out of her knickers.

I had never sucked a cock but Sally's technique on my cock taught me a few things. I took Bobbies erection in my hand and started licking and swirling my tongue around the tip of her cock.

Bobbie moaned and said: "Oooh baby, that's it, take my cock. This feels wonderful, don't stop, it's heaven!".

I closed my red lips around the head of his cock and started gliding up and down his cock. I was a cocksucker now, and Bobbies cock felt wonderful in my mouth, both hard and soft at the same time.

Sally brought the little stool and placed Bobbie's right foot on it. She then spread Bobbies ass cheeks and buried her face starting to kiss and lick Bobbie's anus.

Bobbies moaning became louder, the new stimulation of his anus clearly adding another dimension of pleasure.

"Ooh Sally...don't stop...this is crazy hot...put your tongue deep in my hole...please...Ooh don't stop...I've never felt anything like this before...Honey you're an artist...I'll be coming in a minute...Honey I'll be coming in your mouth...oooh..."

Bobbie's cock erupted in my mouth. Her come tasted amazingly pleasant as I swallowed and I kept the last jets of his come in my mouth, stood up and kissed her. We exchanged his come with our tongues.

Sally had continued rimming Bobbie's asshole and now beckoned me to come join her. We laid Bobbie on her back with her ass right at the edge and lifted her nyloned legs, kissing them as we lifted. Her anus exposed and glistening with Sally's saliva, looked pink and inviting, so I bent down and took over to rim Bobbie, stiffening my tongue to penetrate her anus.

Bobbie's head flopped from side to side, she was besides herself with pleasure, moaning and babbling unintelligibly.

Sally brought the coconut oil and joined me in rimming Bobbie's anus. Bobbie pushed out and her pink star winked at us, which made it easier for us to take turns penetrating her anus with our tongues.

"Oooh my god...what are you two doing to me...I'm starting to get hard again...oooh keep doing this...put your tongues up my hole...this feels incredible..."

Sally slathered her fingers in coconut oil and inserted first one, then two, and finally three fingers in Bobbie's asshole, slowly and gently moving them in and out. She asked me quietly to stand up and, running her free hand up and down my nyloned leg, she took my cock in her mouth with her tongue swirling.

As my cock became hard again, Sally pulled her lips off and quietly said: "Bobbie, I know you love when I fuck you with my strap-on, but Honey has got a real cock and this will feel different. Honey will put real come inside your ass, for me to lick out...are you ready..."?

Bobbie, half crazy with lust and pleasure, moaned: "Oooh Sally, please put Honey's cock in my ass...I can't wait...please Honey, fuck me...ooooh"!

Bobbie groaned in delight when Sally took my now rock hard cock, used her fingers to lube it up and placed it at Bobbie's glistening anus.

She whispered in my ear: "Take her, put your cock in her ass, she wants it so much and I want to watch you coming in her ass and then lick your come out of her..."

I slowly and gently pushed forward, her sphincter opened and the head of my cock disappeared inside Bobbie's anus

"Oooh Honey, your cock feels soo good in my ass...give me more...be gentle...ooh...please...yes..."

Bobbie looked me in the eyes as I slowly, inch by inch inserted my cock. I bent forward and we kissed, our tongues swirling. Bobbie lifted her stockinged legs and wrapped them around me, the feel of her nylons on my skin enhancing my excitement.

Between kisses, she whispered in my ear: "Oooh Honey please give me all your cock....please...you feel so good...please come in my ass...please fill me up with your come...soo good...soo good...."

With her nyloned legs around my waist she pulled me inside her until I bottomed out. I slowly pulled out of her ass, her legs then slowly pushed me back in. This drove Bobbie crazy with lust and she started to moan continuously.

I felt Sally's hands spreading my ass cheeks, then Sally's breath. She gently removed my butt plug.

When her tongue started to lick my open anus I nearly fainted with pleasure. I had anal sex with my best friend, both of us dressed up in lingerie and nylons, while his wife penetrated my anus with her tongue.

I groaned: "Bobbie, Sally...I'm coming...I love you both..."

Bobbie whispered: "Ooh Honey, your cock feels soo good in my ass...please fill me with your come...oooh...I'm coming as well"

I had opened the bow tie of Bobbie's babydoll earlier to get access to her nipples, and when Bobbie's come shot on her chest it miraculously missed the babydoll.

Sally kept on exploring my anus with her tongue and, together with my slow fucking of Bobbie's ass, it drove me over the edge.

With a rasping moan I came in Bobbie's ass filling her up. Bobbie loved every moment. Sally pulled her tongue out of my asshole and stood up to kiss me, her busy tongue exploring.

She then bent down to Bobbie who whispered: "Oh my god that was so hot...this was one of the most intense orgasms I ever had...Sally, lets keep Honey with us...ooh her cock is still moving in my ass...ooh she fucked me so deep..."

Sally kissed Bobbie and I watched their tongues dancing.

She said: "Let me clean you up, let me lick Honey's come from your ass...maybe Honey will help me..."

Sally moved her face just below my now increasingly flaccid cock. As my cock popped out of Bobbie's ass a pearl of white come appeared on her pink star. Sally licked it up and started to bury her tongue in Bobbie's anus.

Bobbie started moaning again: "Soo good, baby...soo hot...yes...lick Honey's come out of my ass...ooh soo good..."

I bent down and licked some of Bobbie's come from her chest giving particular attention to her nipples. Then I cleaned up her cock and started helping Sally licking my come from Bobbie's ass.

Once our tongues had cleaned Bobbie, Sally went to the bathroom and came back with some damp washcloths and started cleaning our assholes and cocks.

All three of us then laid down on the bed, I was in the middle between Bobbie and Sally. We took off our high heels but left our babydolls, suspender belts an nylons on.

With our legs entwined our nylons swishing against each other felt very sexy. We all fell asleep.

Chapter 6

When I woke up I found that Sally and Bobbie had undone the bow tie of my babydoll and were licking my now exposed nipples, Sally on the left, Bobbie on the right.

This gave me great pleasure and I quietly moaned: "I love you two so much...I loved you before we became intimate, but now I'm so happy to have found you..."

Between licking and sucking on my right nipple Bobbie said: "So are we, Honey...we're over the moon to have you with us...you are soo sexy dressed up in lingerie and nylons, and your tongue and cock feel so good in my ass..."

Sally just lifted her lips from my nipple, smiled at me and kissed me deeply, her tongue doing its magic.

She then sat up, crawled over me, and folded her legs under her, to lower her bald pussy on Bobbie's face. As she knelt to have her pussy licked by Bobbie her ass framed by suspender belt and nylons looked incredibly sexy.

Bobbie had started to lick Sally's pussy and clit and Sally started to make quiet mewling noises.

I went behind Sally and started to kiss her neck and shoulders. I then lifted up her babydoll and kissed my way down her back. Sally started to moan.

When I arrived at her ass crack I started to lick with long strokes of my tongue.

We laid Sally on her side and Bobbie resumed licking her pussy. I positioned myself and spread Sally's ass cheeks.

Again I licked with long, wet strokes of my tongue, now between her ass cheeks. I gently and slowly removed the butt plug she still was wearing and I saw her open pink pucker winking at me. When I started to lick Sally's anus she gave a squeal.

While both of our tongues were servicing Sally, Bobbie's face was close to mine. Our tongues occasionally met for a kiss and an exchange of juices.

Sally now continuously moaned, besides herself with pleasure and lust. I inserted my tongue into Sally's

asshole trying to get as deep as possible.

This drove Sally absolutely wild and after a few minutes of having both her holes licked she rasped: "Ooh my, I need to be fucked...this feels soo good but I need to be fucked now...please Bobbie, I need your cock in my pussy...ooh please"

Bobbie went on her back with her rejuvenated cock pointing at the ceiling. I couldn't help licking the tip and taking the cock in my mouth gliding up and down. Sally joined me and between kisses our tongues simultaneously licked the tip of her cock.

I picked up the still warm butt plug that had been in Sally, looked at her and winked. Sally understood and lifted Bobbies nyloned legs, kissing her feet and toes.

I got the jar with the coconut oil and Sally dipped her fingers and proceeded to gently insert first one, then two fingers. Bobbie moaned as Sally's fingers slowly went in and out of his asshole.

She said: "I've been wearing this butt plug for the last few hours and it's still warm from my body. Honey will gently put it inside you so you can wear it for a while. It feels very sexy and slightly moves when you walk".

Bobbie looked at us and smiled. I slowly pushed the butt plug in Bobbie's ass, accompanied by her moans. I watched her anus snap tight around the base of the plug and Sally lowered Bobbie's stockinged legs.

"Now fuck me please...I need you so much", moaned Sally.

She straddled Bobbie and inserted her cock into her dripping pussy. Bobbie's and Sally's nylons gliding together were making very erotic sounds.

As Sally was rocking gently on Bobbie's cock I had the opportunity to spread her delicious ass cheeks again and run my tongue in and around Sally's anus.

Sally's moans were getting louder. "Ooh please...do both of my holes...Honey, your tongue feels soo good in my ass...ooh Bobby I just came on your cock...Honey, please put your cock in my ass...be gentle...please...I want two cocks inside me...I want Honey's cock in my ass, Bobbie, just like you..."

I spread some coconut oil on Sally's pink star, then slowly inserted first one, then two fingers into her ass. I gently moved my fingers in and out of her asshole, and rocking on Bobbie's cock, Sally arched her back and started to come.

"Ooh my god Bobbie I'm coming I'm coming I'm coming...ooh Honey, you fingers feel so good in my ass...please give me your cock now...please...I'm ready..."

I pulled my fingers out of her asshole, lubricated and lined up my hard cock with her pink star. I gently pushed and her slick sphincter parted and my cockhead disappeared in her ass.

Sally went wild: "Oooh Honey, I love your cock in my ass...please give me more...put it all in...ooh I've got two cocks inside me..."

I continued to slowly feed my cock into Sally's ass and felt Bobbie's cock rocking inside her through the membrane separating Sally's pussy and rectum. This was an unbelievable turn on and I started to slowly pull out and push back into Sally's ass, while she was rocking on Bobbie's cock.

The room was filled by our moans and the swishing of our nylons. Our pace slowly increased as I watched Sally and Bobbie deeply kiss and their tongues play. I kissed Sally's neck and shoulders while moving my glistening cock in and out of her rectum.

Sally started to shake and goosebumps appeared on her skin as she had another intense orgasm. This took Bobbie over the edge and I felt his cock pulsating in Sally's pussy as he came.

Bobbies throbbing cock in Sally's pussy alongside my cock in her ass felt so stimulating that I rasped: I'm coming, Sally, I'm coming in your ass..."

"Oooh yes, honey...please give me all your come...fill my ass...oooh your cock feels so good...I want come in my pussy and ass...yess...just like that..." she gasped.

With these words I unloaded my come in her rectum moaning loudly. Sally looked over her shoulder and pulled my head in for a loving kiss, our tongues exploring each other.

My cock slowly softened and stated to slip out of her. With Bobbie's cock still in her pussy she bent forward. This allowed me to clean out her anus and I started to lick up my come oozing from her dilated hole.

Sally started moaning again talking quietly to Bobbie: "He's licking my hole, Bobbie...he's put his tongue in my ass...high up...it feels so good...he's licking his come out of my ass...this feels so special...".

I ran my hands up and down her nyloned thighs and kept licking her ass until she was clean and had another shuddering orgasm.

Then I turned to lay on my back and asked Sally to sit on my face so I could clean out Bobbies come. She did so, folded her legs and placed her stockinged thighs each side of my head. Come was flowing freely from her pussy into my mouth. My tongue on her clit and in her pussy brought her to another shuddering orgasm.

She finally collapsed and cuddled next to Bobbie. I turned and put my head into Bobbies lap. Her cock was still semi-hard and glistening with come and pussy juices. I started swirling my tongue around the head, then took his cock in my mouth cleaning her with my tongue.

Once she was clean Bobbie said: "Come and cuddle between us, Honey, we both love you very much." Bobbie kissed me and put her tongue in my mouth while Sally slowly stroked my chest. We fell asleep, our nylon stockinged legs entangled.

Chapter 7

I woke up early morning and found Bobbie and Sally looking at me, then looking at each other, smiling. We fell into a deep threesome kiss and our tongues swirled around each others.

"Time to clean up my two favourite lovers" Sally stated and started to roll her nylons down her legs. She then took off her lingerie and proceeded to undress me and Bobbie, starting by carefully taking off our nylon stockings.

Once we were naked she shooed us in the bathroom and we had a shower together, lovingly lathering each other up and rinsing off. We then cleansed each other, making liberal use of the anal douche. Throughout all of this we kept kissing and caressing, deeply in love with each other.

Once we were clean, Bobbie and myself saved our faces, and removed any stray unwanted hair we came across from our bodies. Sally proceeded to help us with some light make-up and used the same colour lipstick as yesterday on us.

I got my two butt plugs, cleaned them and lubricated them generously. I then put one in Sally's and the other in Bobbie's anus, their groans indicating their pleasure.

Sally led us to the bedroom and said: "Time for some fresh lingerie. I'd love to watch the two of you getting dressed in your nylons, it gets me so hot and wet... Could I choose some sexy lingerie for you and watch you putting it on? And I'd love to watch you make out afterwards, while I get all dressed up for you. Or maybe I'll have you watching me getting dressed first..."

Me and Bobbie looked at each other, and replied in unison: "But of course, Sally...", all of us starting to laugh.

Sally went to the chest of drawers and came back with some black crotchless lacy knickers and put them on, giving us a glimpse of the jewelled butt plug she was wearing. She then slipped into a barely black see-through chemise and fastened a black suspender belt around her waist.

She produced a pair of natural coloured RHT nylons and slowly drew them up to her thighs. She fed the garter straps under her knickers, undoubtedly to allow us to remove them later, and fastened her nylons to the clips.

She looked extremely sexy, particularly when she attached the rear straps to her nylons. She then slipped her feet into her red open toe mules with 4 inch heel.

Finally she stepped into her Laura Ashley dress and looked absolutely gorgeous.

Now it was Bobbie's turn. Sally handed her a black suspender belt, some black lacy cami knickers, a black floral see-through chemise and a pair of brand new chocolate-coloured RHT nylons.

Bobbie wrapped the suspender belt around her waist.

I got up, stepped behind her and fastened it kissing her neck and shoulders. I sat her down on the bed and got her to lift her left leg and point her toe.

I took one of the nylons, stretched it gently, gathered it and wrapped her foot in nylon admiring her red toenails through the stocking.

I slowly pulled the stocking up to her thigh, lifted my head and looked in her eyes. I found her red lips and kissed her, my tongue exploring her mouth.

I whispered: "I want you to fuck me later on...please take my anal virginity...I can't wait to get your cock in my ass and feel you come inside...I want to feel your come oozing from my hole...please fuck me, Bobbie, I love you!"

I gathered the second chocolate-coloured nylon stocking and put it on her, smoothing it as I pulled it up her leg. I then helped her fasten her stockings to her suspender belt.

I drew the sexy cami knickers up her legs and briefly gave he butt plug a gentle tug while kissing her again.

Her cock had come to life by now and she sported an impressive erection. I continued dressing her in the chemise and knelt down to put some black peep-toe court shoes with 3 inch heel on her feet.

As I knelt down the tenting of her knickers pointed straight at my face, so I gently took her cock out and murmured to Sally: "I think we have an emergency here...".