Sally Cinnamon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His cheeks burned slightly at Allison's question. "No. I've never brought someone back here to make out."

"Why the fuck not?" This time Allison motioned around the interior with her entire hand. "If I had a place like this, I'd be bodying guys and girls back here anytime I got hot and bothered."

Being an 18-year old red-blooded male, Matthew tilted his head at Allison's casual statement, trying his best to ignore the stirring between his legs. "Guys and girls?"

"Hell yeah," Allison stated with pride. "You have a problem with that?"

"Oh, no, no!" He waved his hands in front of him. "Not at all! I mean...just...well..."

"You're thinking of me with another girl, aren't you?"

"...well, now I am," he admitted. "I swear, not on purpose."

"Like I give a fuck. I'm pretty fucking sure every guy and a couple of the girls in our class have imagined me doing it with a chick. Spoiler alert, I have." Allison gave Matthew another smirk, this one more teasing than playful, as he could feel his skin growing warmer. "So why haven't you brought anyone out here? You're not a virgin, are you?"

"No! I mean, no," he repeated with a calmer tone, "I'm not a virgin." Matthew found himself shaking his head. "Why do you even care?"

"Why do you think?" She met Matthew's eyes with an intense stare, her entire focus on her project partner. "Why," she asked deliberately, "would a girl ask a boy if he's a virgin as well as if he's ever hooked up with someone in the nice, private, soundproofed room they're both sitting in at the moment? And no," Allison offered, "it's not because I'm teasing or making fun of you."

It didn't take long for Matthew's mind to come up with the answer, but it did take several seconds for it to make its way from his brain to his mouth. Even then, what came from his lips was a simple one-word question. "No?"

"Yes."

"...you're joking with me." As he leaned against the deep freezer Matthew's mind tried to process what he thought was happening because there was no way it was actually happening. Below the waist, however, his penis was beginning to stir at the mere thought of what the attractive rocker girl was suggesting, even if it turned out to just be a cruel jest on her part.

"Am I?" Allison slowly stood up from her chair. Matthew's eyes couldn't help but drift over her body, from her black skirt covering her legs to the tight Pepsi-Cola tank-top stretched across her chest to her long black hair. Allison was an incredibly attractive young woman. The various piercings and the tattoo spiraled around her arm only served to amplify her alluring nature. The hostile, caustic aura that she normally gave off was gone for the moment. It was only Matthew's ingrained disbelief at what was happening that stopped him from taking advantage.

"See," she began, slowly closing the distance between herself and her prey, "your show earlier primed my pump. The way you dialed in and cracked your sticks against the drums? It was like you were someone else, or somewhere else, for a couple of minutes. Seeing someone so ingrained with the music turns my vagina into a fucking Slip-n-Slide." She stood in front of him now, inches away from his. Matthew found himself instinctively pushing back against the freezer even as his body urged him to move in the other direction. "Plus," she added casually, "it's been forever since I've had a good fuck."

"...we don't even know each other," he heard himself say, inwardly cursing at his involuntary indecision.

"So?" Allison popped her bubble gum from her mouth. She tossed it into a nearby wastebasket without looking. "Think of it as shooting the breeze taken to the next level."

"I...it's just...we've never even talked before tonight. Nothing's ever happened between us..."

Allison suddenly leaned in and planted her lips squarely on Matthew's. He gasped in surprise as Allison's body pressed against him with a force he hadn't expected from the rocker.

Her warm lips tasted like cherryade. One of her hands pressed against his chest to help drive him backward, pinning him against the deep freezer as she continued to kiss him. Matthew's brain was a jumble of thoughts. His heart began to beat rapidly while a familiar pressure built between his legs. He eventually managed to return the kiss, slipping a hand around Allison's back.

From there it all happened so fast. Allison grabbed his wrist and moved it downwards between their bodies. He could feel the metal nipple piercings as she rubbed her chest against his. As they continued to kiss, Allison put Matthew's fingers just above the waistband of her black skirt. A gentle push with her hand was the unspoken indication of what Allison wanted Matthew to do. He trembled as a rush of nervousness flooded through him. He took a deep breath, trying to calm himself even as Allison's tongue danced in his mouth, before letting his fingers brush the black fabric.

After a few hesitant seconds, Matthew's fingers slipped into the waistband of Allison's skirt. He broke their kiss to gauge Allison's reaction. She was looking at him, one eyebrow raised in amusement. Her look sparked a flare of determination. He moved a little closer so he could continue sliding his hand down Allison's skirt. When his hand brushed against a dense patch of hair he once again froze. "Almost there, Drummer Boy," Allison goaded. "Unless you want to stop and play around in the bush."

Her gentle ridicule of Matthew was enough to overcome the last of his nerves. His hand slipped between her panties and her groin, sliding over her unkempt bush and through the top of her wet, swollen lips to press against her clit.

Allison's taunting look turned into a wide-eyed expression of bliss. She inhaled deeply from the shock of an unexpected wave of pleasure racing through her body. His fingers were warm and wet inside of Allison's panties. "Oh yeah," she whispered, "right there."

He moved his hand so that his fingers once again brushed against her clit, this time from bottom to top. Allison cried out with an intensity that made Matthew freeze. Her entire body pressed forward, trapping his hand between them as she took a shuddering breath. Matthew kept his hand in place as Allison's body shivered at his touch.

Whether voluntarily or involuntarily, Allison responded by pushing her hips forward against his trapped fingers. Her eyes never left Matthew's as she took another sharp breath. He curled his finger slightly and slid it between her swollen lips, finding her clit and dragging his fingertip along the soft button. With a ragged gasp, Allison thrust her hips against his fingers, surrounding them with the liquid warmth of her arousal. The sensation drew Matthew's attention to how his own body was reacting. He felt his penis stirring in his pants, almost at full mast thanks to Allison's kiss earlier.

The sound of triple chimes emanated from Matthew's phone lying on the card table behind. As Matthew looked over Allison's shoulder at his phone, he felt Allison pull his wrist from her skirt. With a frustrated snarl, she whipped around and stalked towards the card table. Snatching the phone in one hand, Allison flung the smartphone across the shed. It bounced against the sectional couch, coming to a rest atop one of the cushions. "No distractions," she growled.

Trying to control his breathing, Matthew took advantage of the momentary break. "Allison...are you sure you want to do this," he managed to ask between gulps of air.

She motioned to his hand which was slick with her dew. "It's a little late for that," she responded, turning around as she undid the snaps along the side of her skirt. "Thanks to you I'm all hot and bothered. So, you're going to make me cum, one way or another." She shoved her skirt and underwear, a pair of black panties, down her legs in one motion.

Matthew heard what Allison was telling him, but his eyes were focused on her exposed lower body. He was transfixed by the gloriously wild patch of thick hair between her legs. It had been years since he had seen Allison's natural hair color, a warm brown with soft red undertones. Then biology took over as he realized just how hard his manhood was. It strained against the denim of his jeans, beginning to ache from the pressure.

"Hey, Matthew?" He managed to pull his gaze away from Allison's naked body. When he looked into Allison's eyes, however, he caught the barest flash of quandary. Even then he was uncertain of what he saw when compared to the confident, eager look on Allison's face. "You into this? I have no problem putting my skirt back on and calling it a night, even though it'll leave me with a serious case of blue bean."

"Blue bean?"

"Girl equivalent of blue balls. As much as I want your fingers between my legs I'm not going to make you do something you don't want to do." Her voice unexpectedly softened, bordered with comfort, as she quietly asked, "I'm not putting you on edge, am I? If you don't want to do this, just say the word."

It was too late for that, Matthew thought. His brain was flooded with a torrent of teenage hormones. The faint scent of Allison's essence brushed against his nose. As he rubbed her slickness between his fingers, Matthew idly wondered what it might taste like. "You're just...I'm not used to a girl coming on this strong," he admitted. "And you and I barely know each other. But..." He caught his lower lip between his teeth as he nodded. "...I want to see how this song plays out."

Allison answered with a coy smile. "How about I dial it down from 11 then?" She stepped forward, closing the distance between them before taking hold of his wrist. Her eyes met his as Allison raised his hand to her mouth. She put his finger, the one that had just touched her intimately, between her lips. Without breaking eye contact Allison greedily licked and sucked her own juices from Matthew's finger.

Matthew took a deep breath, attempting to calm himself, as Allison slid his finger free. Still keeping her eyes on him, she proceeded to direct his hand down her body. The palm of his hand passed over her tank top and the firm mounds underneath. Once he felt the thick patch of hair just above the junction of her legs Matthew took over. Allison let go of his wrist as he pushed the palm of his hand between her legs to her soaked tunnel

It almost felt as if his middle finger was being gently sucked between her swollen lips as he ran it between them, once again easily finding her throbbing clit. "Oh yeah," Allison breathed as Matthew began to slowly rub his finger up and down. She closed her eyes, head falling back. The tip of his finger easily slid over the soft velvet of Allison's pussy. Each motion drew a reaction from her, be it a soft gasp, a quiet moan, or her entire body tensing up as Matthew touched a particularly sensitive spot. "You're...fuck, that feels nice...you're not too bad at this," she hissed.

Allison's words sent a flash through Matthew. Before he realized what he was doing, Matthew put a hand on Allison's back to swing her around. Surprise filled the rocker chick's eyes as she bumped into the deep freezer. His hand slipped around to the back of Allison's head, gripping her long black hair as he leaned in and kissed her. Allison responded by grabbing Matthew by the butt with both hands. She squeezed him as her tongue slipped into his mouth eagerly. He tried to return the favor as best he could, his lips moving and pressing against hers as his finger continued to rub her sensitive clit with more speed and force.

Allison moaned into his mouth and pulled him against her, trapping his other hand between their bodies. He took the opportunity to palm one of her breasts with his other hand. Allison's nipple piercing dug into his fingers.

"Harder," Allison demanded.

Matthew did as she asked, squeezing her breast as best he could while also increasing the efforts of his finger against her clit. "Oh, fuck yes," she cried out, "fucking harder!" Matthew couldn't get any more of his hand around her breast, so he did the next best thing and pinched the pierced nipple. "Damn it, yes!"

She was practically slamming her pussy against his hand. "Finger me, Drummer Boy," she cried out. "Fucking rub my clit until I...oh hell yes, that's it, that's fucking it...show me that you aren't a limp-dicked Drama Club jackoff..."

Matthew's response was to squeeze her clit between his fingers. "OH YOU MOTHERFUCKER," Allison screamed just before she buried her head against Matthew's shoulder. Her hand grabbed his wrist. Her nails painfully dug into the skin as she rubbed his fingers against her clit a few more times before crying out into his shoulder. Matthew held on for dear life, pushing his body against Allison's, as she came. Allison's thighs squeezed his hand, trapping it in place while her entire body shook violently.

The tremors slowly subsided, leaving Allison shuddering as she leaned against Matthew. His heart was slamming against his ribcage. Its rapid tempo reverberated throughout his body.

When Allison finally looked up, Matthew took a step back. She was glaring at him, almost angrily, even as she ran her tongue across her lips before looking down his body. "Well," she remarked as she saw the tent in the crotch of Matthew's jeans, "looks like I was wrong about you being a limp dick."

Her hands flashed out. Matthew felt Allison's fingers against his waist before she unceremoniously yanked both his jeans and his boxers down his legs. It was Matthew's turn to feel incredibly exposed as all six inches of his steely erection was laid bare for Allison to see. "Alright," she said, nodding at the sight of his manhood, "I can work with this."

"Work with..." Matthew's words instantly became a loud gasp as Allison wrapped his fingers around his erect shaft.

"This." Allison squeezed tightly, drawing a grunt of both pain and pleasure from the young man. "This cock right here. Your cock." A smug look sat on Allison's face as she teasingly began to twist her hand up and down the shaft. "Look at you," she taunted him. "You're all worked up, aren't you?" He managed to nod as she worked him over. "Your turn to be all hot and bothered." Her hand dipped to cradle Matthew's balls. "Hot and bothered all over," she said approvingly. "Feels like it's been a while for you. Has it?"

"...yeah," Matthew said, his brain clouded with pleasure from Allison playing with his cock. And confusion from Allison playing with his cock.

Allison's finger smeared the drops of precum from the tip of his cock along the head and shaft. "Think I could get down on my knees and give you a blow job that'll put all the rest to shame?"

Matthew ran a hand through his hair. "I've actually never had a blow job before."

Allison grinned as if she had just won the lottery. "Oh, we are going to fucking fix THAT." She gave Matthew's cock a final squeeze before stepping away. "Get those pants off and hop up on the deep freezer." Allison's statement wasn't quite a demand but wasn't quite a request.

Matthew did as Allison asked, kicking off his shoes and socks before removing his jeans. Allison silently watched while Matthew moved around her and proceeded to sit on the lid of the deep freezer. Thankfully, it wasn't too cold against his bare skin. As he got settled, Allison roughly shoved Matthew's knees apart and grabbed the hem of his t-shirt. He lifted his arms, allowing Allison to pull the garment over his head. She dropped it on the floor before studying Matthew's naked body. "Not bad," she said with a nod of approval. "Seen a few better, seen a lot worse."

Allison leaned in close and pressed her lips against Matthew's. As their lips and tongues danced against one another Allison's hands slid down his chest. Her nails dragged lightly against his skin before she took both his nipples and pinched them.

"Ow!" Matthew broke their kiss, eyes wide from the sudden flare of pain.

"Not a fan, huh?"

"I...actually, would you do that again?"

Allison complied, squeezing Matthew's nipples between her fingers. The pain was still there, but it was accompanied by a slight rush that he had never experienced before. He groaned, hands against the lid of the deep freezer as he leaned back. "I might like that," he admitted as Allison continued to play with his chest. Her response was to lean in, wrap her mouth around one of the erect nubs, and apply light pressure with her teeth. "Oh yeah," Matthew exclaimed. "I...yeah, I think I like that."

Allison hummed around his nipple before pulling away. "So noted for future use," she said, a wicked gleam in her eye. As she turned around to grab a chair from the card table, Matthew's brain finally caught up with the rest of his body. Somehow they had gone from working on a school project to exchanging songs based on their shared love of music to Matthew fingerbanging Allison. And now, he was about to get his first blow job.

Allison set the chair in front of Matthew. Without ceremony or fanfare, she sat down, leaned forward, and wrapped her lips around his tip. Matthew inhaled deeply as he experienced the warm, wet sensation of a mouth on his cock for the first time. He didn't know what to expect, however, was still caught off guard as Allison easily took half of his cock in her mouth, sliding her lips down his shaft with practiced ease.

"Oh shit," he cried. His hands dug into the edge of the deep freezer as he felt Allison's tongue against his steel. She pulled back up, leaving just the tip inside of her mouth before once again engulfing him, taking in almost half his length. After repeating the motion several times Allison began using her hand, alternating between the bottom half of his cock and his balls. It was almost too much for him. Pleasure he had never experienced before flooded through him. He had to grit his teeth; it was overwhelming at times.

Allison pulled her mouth free from Matthew's cock so she could look up at him. A saucy look spread across her face. "Enjoying yourself," she teased. All Matthew could do was nod in the way of answer. "Hang on then. I haven't even started." Allison returned her attention to the rigid cock in her hands. She sloppily licked its entirety like an ice cream cone on a hot summer day. She kept looking directly at Matthew the entire time, her eyes burning with desire as she dragged her tongue along the shaft.

It was all Matthew could do to keep upright. If he took even one hand from the lid of the deep freezer, he was going to fall back from the sheer bliss Allison was giving him. He groaned as her hand, lips, and tongue expertly worked him over. "That feels good Allison," he said for encouragement.

"Oh yeah? How does it feel when I do this?" He suddenly cried out as Allison reached up and firmly pinched one of his nipples, clamping down with her fingers. The pain once again mixed with a sudden rush of bliss that was more noticeable and much more potent than before. He could feel his cock twitch in Allison's mouth at the sensation. The small voice in his head was thankful for the soundproofing that lined the walls of the makeshift practice space as Allison twisted the sensitive nub, causing Matthew to cry out again. "Guess someone likes a little pain with their pleasure," she said in an approving tone.

"Maybe," he panted. "Just please don't bite my dick."

His comment drew a smirk before Allison once again took him in her mouth. She slowly engulfed even more of his rock-hard shaft between her lips than she had before. Matthew groaned as her fingernails gently dragged along his inner thigh. Her head bobbed up and down on his cock and her other hand twisted along his exposed length as she continued to blow him.

Matthew began to feel a familiar pressure building in his groin. "Allison," he said, "if you keep doing that I'm going to blow."

Allison's response was to slide her mouth just a little further along his cock. Her tongue lashed against his shaft. The edge of the deep freezer dug into his palms as Matthew raced towards the point of no return. "Oh shit," he said. "Oh shit, oh shit...OH SHIT!"