Sally Cinnamon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He managed to nod, distracted by the sensation of Allison's raw, naked womanhood gripping his cock with its velvet walls. Allison shifted her hips as she settled on top of his groin, humming with contentment.

It was incredible. Simply incredible. The feeling of Allison's hot, sopping pussy was like nothing he had experienced before. Matthew groaned as Allison lifted back up. He felt cool air against his shaft before Allison slid her pussy down on his cock once again. She repeated the process a few times, getting used to his length and girth, while Matthew could do nothing more than gasp and shift his hips underneath her.

Allison lifted her hips again, this time so that only the tip of his penis was inside of her, before abruptly driving her body down onto Matthew with remarkable force. He almost came off the bed at the feeling of her pussy gripping at his cock. Before he had fully processed what had happened Allison drew her hips up and shoved them down again. No longer gentle with her motions, the grin on her face had given way to a mocking smirk. "Warned you," she snarled.

Hearing Allison taunt him, the implication that there was no way Matthew could keep up with her...well, she was probably right. She was taking charge like none of the other women he had been with ever had.

And Matthew liked it.

But while he was willing to surrender, he wasn't going to give himself away.

So as Allison stared down at him, Matthew cupped his hand, reached out, and smacked Allison firmly on her butt.

Matthew was rewarded by watching Allison's entire body quiver for a moment. A look of shock came over her face as she emphatically cried out. When she finally looked back down at Matthew, there was a fire in her eyes that he hadn't seen before. Before he could react or say a single word, she was kissing him, with lips, teeth, and tongue. Matthew felt her hands grab for his wrists, shoving them in the mattress and pinning him down while she nipped at his lower lip. She bounced up and down on his cock the entire time. Matthew's mind was overloaded with sensation. Allison bit his shoulder, causing him to grunt even as he urged her on. Her fingers intertwined in his as he moaned at the hot, slick feeling of Allison's pussy riding his unyielding erection. He lifted his head as Allison turned hers, his teeth nipping at her earlobe, which caused her to kiss him again.

Allison took a short, ragged breath. Her face was inches from his, eyes drilling into him, as she continued to aggressively ride him. "I underestimated you. Do all you Drama Club geeks fuck like this?"

He managed to hold back on his initial comment defending his social circle. "That depends," he retorted after a moment's thought. "How do Drama Club geeks...bang?"

Matthew felt Allison slowing down on top of him. "Bang," she snorted. "You mean fuck?"

"Yeah. Sorry," he said, "I don't use the word."

"You don't like the word 'fuck?' You said yourself I've been using it like a chisel all night long."

"I don't use it," he clarified. "Me specifically. I don't care if other people say it."

Allison sat up, pulling her hands free from his fingers, placing them on his chest for balance. She writhed her hips back and forth like a belly dancer, a different sensation that Matthew welcomed as Allison's pussy pushed against his cock, "Any particular reason?"

His hands went to her hips. Matthew's fingers slid along her lower curves and the tops of Allison's thighs as she rode him. "It's the be-all, end-all swear word," he explained. "I only use it when things are THAT bad. If I say that word, it's time to duck and cover because I'm royally pissed off."

Allison nodded. "Got it. I respect...oh damn, that's the spot," she said as she ground her hips against his for a moment. "I respect that. Although..." Matthew jumped as he felt Allison's warm pussy squeeze his rigid cock. "...I wonder if there's anything I could do right now to make YOU say it. Just to be a bitch," she teased.

Matthew's hands quickly slid up Allison's stomach to her breasts. Without warning, he pinched both pierced nipples as hard as he could. Allison's roar of approval filled the shed as her body quaked at Matthew's touch. "Fuuuuuuuuck!"

"Looks like I can make YOU say it."

"Bastard," Allison gasped before pushing her hands against his chest. She began to ride him more furiously than before. Any minute inkling of tenderness or affection had evaporated with Matthew's actions. He kept his hands on her breasts, squeezing them firmly. Easily the biggest and nicest pair Matthew had ever held, his handling of her fantastic tits spurred Allison on. "That's right. Play with my tits," she urged. "Damn your fingers feel nice. Fingers like this, you should be a guitar player, not a drummer."

Matthew eventually began to push up with his hips, thrusting his cock into Allison as she tried to pull out of him. It didn't take long for them to fall into a frantic rhythm. Allison rode him like a wild stallion while Matthew's hands roamed her body, fingers gliding over her sweat-covered skin. He soaked in the pain of Allison's fingernails digging into his chest. For a moment Matthew wondered if this made him a masochist, but then Allison began to bounce with vigor, pulling him from his thoughts.

"Fuck me," she called out, both a command to Matthew and a general exclamation of joy. "Fuck me!" Her pussy slammed into Matthew's groin. Matthew was barely able to keep his pace as Allison lost all sense of timing, simply doing whatever she could to fill her pussy with Matthew's cock. "You feel so motherfucking good Drummer Boy...oh fuck...oh fuck...OH FUCK, OH FUCK, OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH MOTHERFUCKER!" Allison's loud screams made Matthew thankful for the soundproofing. She started shaking, totally losing control of her body as she cried out. He could feel her pussy convulse as a hot rush of wetness flowed over his cock. Her fingers scratched his chest, leaving red welts.

He did his best to fuck her through her orgasm. The tight friction of Allison's womanhood was incredible, especially when he managed to thrust as deep inside of her as he could go. Eventually, Allison caught her breath. The glazed look in her eyes faded as she let out a soft "woosh" that caused her entire body to slump. "Damn it," she panted, "that one's going in the memories folder."

"Tell me about it," Matthew quipped. "It was like something out of a porn video."

Allison ran a hand through her hair before slowly climbing off Matthew. His cock was slick and red in the fluorescent light. "That's not from a porno flick..." She climbed up his body, swung her leg over his face, and carefully sat down. Her lips lined up almost directly with his mouth. "THIS is something from a porno flick," Matthew heard her say, despite her voice being muffled by the thighs pressed against his ears.

Matthew had to adjust his head so he could breathe. The sweet smell of Allison's essence filled his nostrils, a few stray drops falling to coat his lips. As he reached to grab hold of Allison's butt, Allison's mouth once again closed over the head of his dick. She began to work him over while Matthew lapped up Allison's juices, sliding the flat of his tongue along her sopping lips and running the tip around the edge of her pussy.

Allison responded with a soft hum that caused him to jump. She pressed her lips against his shaft, taking as much of him into his mouth as she could. Her tongue glided along his shaft as she cleaned her essence off of his cock. Firm fingers squeezed Allison's butt, giving Matthew leverage to hold his head up slightly so he could flick the tip of his tongue across Allison's throbbing clit.

Another low groan escaped from the rocker chick, one that Matthew felt more than he heard. Her thick patch of brown hair tickled his nose as Allison subtly moved her hips to guide Matthew's tongue to where she wanted it most, just inside the entrance to her pussy. The tip of his tongue alternated between that spot and Allison's clit, drawing noises of approval from Allison as she bobbed her head up and down on his cock, her thighs squeezing against his head.

It wasn't meant to be a race, but rather two lovers taking a momentary breather. Matthew was beginning to feel a familiar pressure deep inside his groin when Allison sat up. She climbed off Matthew's face. When the opportunity arose, the young man sat up and grabbed Allison by the back of her head. It was his turn to kiss her. She immediately responded, grabbing the back of his head, mouth open to accept his tongue. His fingers squeezed her scalp tightly as they kissed passionately for a few seconds. "Nice to see that you don't freak out when a guy kisses you after having his tongue in your pussy," he grinned once they had finished.

Allison leaned in close and lightly ran her tongue along the edge of his lips. She let go of Matthew's head and proceeded to rest her head against the pillow. It was Matthew's turn to climb on top of her. As he did so, he looked down at his chest. "Holy shit." Several red welts from Allison's fingers, as well as a handful of bite marks that were slowly turning into bruises, dotted his torso. "You did a number on me, Allison," he said in an impressed tone.

"Think that's bad, you should see your neck," she shot back with a saucy grin. "You're gonna have to answer a lot of questions come Monday morning."

"Monday morning? Try when I go back into the house." One finger gently pressed against the side of Allison's neck. "It may be the same for you," he said as he ran his finger against the mark just above her shoulder. "I left one hell of a hickey."

"Don't you mean battle scar?" Allison settled underneath Matthew, rolling her shoulders as she got comfortable. She spread her legs in a lewd manner, exposing her pussy to him. "Now, you're going to take that cock, you're going to stick in me, and we're going to see just how good you are when you're keeping the beat. If you are, I'll say you're the one who gave me this," she said, pointing to the hickey on her neck.

"No pressure," he quipped as he got on his knees. His heart was pounding like a bass drum was kicking against his chest. He looked down at Allison. Her wonderful tits rose and fell as she stared at him in anticipation, her black hair a tangled mess. With one hand on the shaft of his cock, which was harder than it had ever been in his life, Matthew put the tip of his penis against Allison's pussy and slowly pushed inside. "Mmmmmm," he exclaimed quietly as her wet tunnel easily allowed him entrance. His entire cock slid inside of her with one gentle thrust.

Allison sighed, her body trembling for a moment at the sensation of being filled by Matthew's manhood. Once her lover's cock was fully engulfed, Allison lifted her legs, showing a flexibility Matthew didn't know she had as she put her feet against his shoulders. Matthew gently took hold of her ankles for leverage and slowly began thrusting in and out of her. His eyes fluttered closed at the warm, wet friction Allison's pussy generated against his stiff erection. It took him a moment to get used to the position, but soon enough Matthew was keeping a solid, steady pace. His cock glided in and out of her, each thrust causing Allison's tits to jiggle on her chest.

"Yeah, that's it," Allison said as Matthew pushed his cock all the way inside of her at one point before slowly pulling it back out. "Stick that cock inside of me, give me every single inch that you've got Drummer Boy..."

"I thought I was keeping the beat," he heard himself say, almost growling as he shoved his hips against hers, again burying himself to the hilt inside Allison's pussy.

"What, you think I'm going to just lie here and let you screw me?" Allison pushed up to her elbows, intense passion in her glare. "This is a two-way street. I'm nobody's fucktoy."

"Sounds to me like you don't like to give up control," Matthew retorted, now giving Allison several short, deep, rapid strokes that caused her to writhe on the mattress.

"I know what I want and don't waste time begging for it," she immediately shot back. "And what I want is everything you can give me. Every single inch, every single drop, every bit of whatever you've got inside of you that you've never had a chance to let out...oh fuck," Allison cried as Matthew's hips began to go faster. "I'm picking up your tune. Give me some time and I'll play you like a guitar."

"I never knew I enjoyed a little bit of pain before tonight," he admitted as his balls bounced off Allison's butt. "That's on you."

Allison's eyes took on a hooded look. She licked her lips as she said, in a low, husky voice, "make it worth my while and maybe we spend senior year finding out our limits together."

Matthew's response was to slide his hands between Allison's legs, forcing them open, pushing them down to the mattress. Even as Allison shifted her hips Matthew's cock was slamming in and out of her like the piston of a hot running engine. "THAT'S what I'm talking about," Allison yelled. A look of pure determination was on Matthew's face as he fucked her. Allison sat up as best she could, one hand on the back of his neck to pull him close, kissing him hard enough to draw blood from his lower lip as her teeth nipped at him. Their tongues danced and shoved against each other for a few moments until Allison dropped back to the mattress. "FUCK YES!" Her hands went to her breasts, which were violently shaking from the intensity of Matthew's thrusts. She squeezed them, pulling on her nipples to heighten the sensations she was feeling.

Allison's loud vocalizations pushed Matthew's arousal to new heights. He could feel the sweat dripping from his body as he slammed into Allison. The raw, animalistic energy of his thrusts was exactly what the rocker girl craved. His hands were on either side of her shoulders to hold himself above Allison as she screamed underneath of him. He drove into her at an angle, plunging deep inside of her wet pussy as he felt the pressure begin to build in his groin. "Oh God," he cried out, "oh God Allison..."

Her legs wrapped around his lower body, ankles crossed behind his calves, as Matthew thrust into her stronger and faster than he ever had with a woman. Eventually, he couldn't hold back anymore. A loud, wordless scream of joy accompanied Matthew's orgasm as he exploded. Each eruption of his cock sent a pulse of undistilled bliss through his body. Allison kept him inside of her, pulling Matthew down and kissing him as the final contractions wracked his groin.

The hard kiss eventually became tender, at least tender in Allison's world, lips and tongue dancing and pressing together until at last Matthew collapsed on top of her. Her hands lightly scratched his back for a moment before she pushed him to one side, his cock popping free from her pussy. Matthew flopped onto the mattress, unfocused eyes looking up at the ceiling, panting like he just ran a furious sprint.

"Guessing you liked it, Drummer Boy?"

"...yes. Very much." One of his hands reached out, finding Allison's wrist and giving it a gentle squeeze. "How about you? Did I make it worth your while?"

He heard Allison hum in deliberation for a moment. "...yeah," she finally said, poking him gently in the ribs. "That was worth my while. There's room for improvement, but yeah. You're a pretty good fucking fit." Groaning from the delicious soreness she felt, Allison sat up on the edge of the bed. "And it's probably pushing midnight. I hate to fuck and run, but I'm gonna fuck and run."

"Are you sure?" Matthew pushed himself to a sitting position as Allison got to her feet. "You don't have to go. I'm not kicking you out or anything."

"I'm not the cuddling type. Besides, it sounds like the rain stopped. I might be able to make it home and sneak inside without getting drenched." Allison turned around, smirking as she took in Matthew's naked body. "Yeah, we'll save the coffee and cigarettes for next time." She jerked her thumb over her shoulder. "Does that bathroom work?"

While Allison cleaned herself up, Matthew gingerly got to his feet, thankful she didn't see the slight wobble that accompanied his attempt. By the time Allison stepped from the bathroom Matthew had thrown on his boxers and gathered up her scattered clothing, placing it in a pile on the card table. A silence fell over the shed as Matthew watched her get dressed. Once she finished lacing up her boots, Allison stood up and turned around to look at him. With a genuine smile, she reached out and lightly smacked him on the cheek before kissing him softly on the forehead. "Start keeping condoms handy. You never know when you're going to need one." Turning around, she grabbed her black satchel and headed for the door. "See you on Sunday to jam, Drummer Boy."

"Catch you then, Sally Cinnamon."

Allison turned around to give him a look of inquiry. "Sally Cinnamon? Who the hell is Sally Cinnamon?"

"It's a Stone Roses song. You hung a nickname on me, so it's only fair I hang one on you." Despite standing before her in nothing more than his boxers, Matthew smiled confidently at Allison as he sang.

"Pop, pop, pop, pop, blow, blow bubble gum, you taste of cherryade"

"There is something here you must show me from what you are made"

"Sugar and spice and all things nice"

"Seems fitting," he teased.

Allison scoffed at him, but after a moment, she gave Matthew a warm, endearing smile before leaning close. Her gentle kiss lingered against his lips for a few moments. "Sally Cinnamon," she murmured quietly. "I like it. Beats 'Raging Thunderbitch' any day. Sunday afternoon, Matthew. I...I'm looking forward to it."

"Ditto." As Allison headed for the door, he added, "and I'll be sure to put a letter in the pocket of your jacket thanking you for tonight!" In response to Matthew's joke, Allison playfully raised her middle finger over her shoulder before closing the door behind her. Alone in the shed, Matthew collapsed into a chair. He put his hands behind his head and looked up at the ceiling, a smile slowly crossing his face. "Wow," he murmured quietly. "Wow. Just...wow."

After a few minutes of soaking in the afterglow, he got back to his feet. His body immediately protested after the vigorous physical activity of the past hour. Doing his best not to look at the bruises and other signs of erotic abuse that he had endured (after asking for it), Matthew hobbled over to the couch and picked up his smartphone. It was closer to eleven o'clock than it was to midnight, but still, he felt like he was going to turn into a pumpkin at any minute.

The text that caused Allison to hurl his phone across the room had come from Thomas. _So how did it go with Allison?

_Tell you tomorrow._ Before hitting send however, Matthew finally glanced down at his chest. After observing the myriad of scratches and scattered bruises, he retyped his message before sending it to his friend.

_Show you tomorrow._

X X X X X

The late summer storm clouds had dissipated over the weekend, causing Allison to forgo a hoodie for her sleeveless leather vest and a black Florence + the Machine t-shirt. A light breeze tossed her hair as she set her guitar case down on the porch before knocking on the Turner's front door. The sound of footsteps immediately followed. A few seconds later Mrs. Turner opened the door, smiling as she recognized the young woman. "Hello Allison," she said brightly.

"What's up, Mrs. Turner," Allison answered. "Is Matthew around?"

"He's been out in the shed practicing his drums all afternoon. Are you here to work on your English project?"

"Actually, I'm here to jam." Allison gestured towards the guitar case sitting at her feet.

"Really," Mrs. Turner exclaimed with surprise. "I think you're the first person he's invited over to play with him. Just follow the sidewalk around the side of the house, it'll take you right to the shed."