Sally Cinnamon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just as Matthew was about to explode, Allison reached up to twist both of his nipples. It didn't just send him over the edge. It sent him plunging over it. He couldn't even manage a scream as his cock erupted. Allison kept her lips around him as Matthew came in her mouth, eagerly swallowing everything he had to give her. Each pulse sent a tidal wave of pleasure through his body, accompanied by a strangled cry of ecstasy.

Eventually, the pressure subsided, and Matthew was able to breathe again. "Oh wow," he said, rubbing his face. "That was..." Before he could say anything else, Allison was out of the chair and her lips were on his mouth. The lingering essence of his cum was evident in her kiss along with the faint tastes of cherry and salt. He almost pulled away, but instead, he returned Allison's kiss, going so far as to slip his tongue into her mouth.

"You passed the test," Allison said after pulling away. "Most guys freak the fuck out if a girl kisses them after a blow job."

"I didn't realize I was being judged," he responded.

"Shit, we're always being judged. All the time. By everyone we meet. Sooner you learn that sooner you'll thrive in this world." She rested her hands against his thighs as she asked, "so how was your very first blow job, Drummer Boy?"

He chewed on his lip, pretending to be deep in thought. "OK," he eventually said, "you can use my practice space this weekend."

Allison tilted her head in confusion for a moment before the first genuine smile Matthew had seen crossed her face, accompanied by a short and hearty laugh. "Don't think I'm not going to take you up on that. And don't think I won't keep making rent payments. Come on," she said, turning away from him and grabbing her smartphone from the card table.

As Matthew gingerly slid off of the deep freezer, a dull but pleasant ache settled into his groin. Allison, her back to him, casually pulled the tank top she was wearing over her head and tossed it on the ground. Matthew followed her as she walked towards the twin-sized bed against the far wall.

"When was the last time these sheets were changed," she asked.

"Two weeks ago," Matthew answered. "Right after my brother left to head back to Denver. No one has been in the bed since."

"Good. I hate fucking on dirty sheets." Allison pulled the covers back to reveal plain white sheets. "I'd much rather fuck on clean ones and make them dirty."

She turned to face Matthew, causing him to pause in his tracks for a moment as he got his first unobstructed view of Allison's firm, full breasts. Her pointed nipples were pierced by a pair of small metal bars. At the sight of Matthew staring in awe at her chest, Allison smiled heartily. "You like my tits, huh?"

Matthew managed to nod in agreement. "They're pretty spectacular."

"Well lucky for you, you're going to suck on them in a few minutes. Then, I'm going to get on top of that cock and ride you like a bronco." After setting her phone on the ground where it would be within reach, Allison turned around and slid underneath the covers. She patted the exposed bedding. "Let's talk while you're still enjoying post-nut clarity."

Matthew joined Allison in the twin bed. He lay on his back while Allison settled on her side, one hand propping her head. Her breasts pressed against Matthew's flank, sending a small twinge through his flaccid penis. "Alright," she said, "so you and I are going to talk while I'm waiting for you to get hard again. Point blank. Am I that much of a fucking bitch that everyone at school avoids me?"

Matthew gave Allison a quizzical look. "You didn't...like...this isn't happening just because you wanted my opinion, is it? I mean, I'm having a good time but all you had to do was ask me and I would have probably given you an answer."

Allison gave him something halfway between a sigh and a laugh. "Yes and no? Your playing did get me going. Maybe I've got a thing for halfway decent drummers. And since you're a halfway decent drummer, here we are," she smirked.

"Here we are." Matthew's hand tapped against the sheets for a few moments. Lying to Allison never once crossed his mind. "Yes. Yes, you are that much of a bitch."

"That was fucking fast."

"You asked. You've got...you've got an aura around you that screams 'go away.' According to at least one of your friends you keep it twenty-four-seven, to the point where sometimes even they need to take a break from you. And..."

"And?"

"...you use swear words like the English language is a block of marble and cussing is your chisel."

Allison laughed at Matthew's comment, but the smile on her face slowly turned into a slight frown as concern touched upon her lips. "Yeah, I'm not a fan of humanity. Between my parade of bad boyfriends and the way the world's falling apart, there really isn't much to root for, is there? Some days I feel like I'm 18 going on 30 and I have no clue why." She flopped back onto the bed. "It was that damn song you played, Drummer Boy.

"And race from this hole she calls home"

"See the steeple pine, the hills as old at time?"

Those lyrics spoke to me and I fucking hate it."

Matthew risked running his fingers through Allison's unkempt black hair. He was rewarded with a murmur of approval. "Don't get me wrong, Emerald Pines ain't a bad place to grow up, but fuck I hate going home. My Mom thinks I'm an embarrassment. My Dad drinks enough Coors to keep them in business. And they both decided the best way to deal with their issues is to take it out on me. I'm the only kid in this town who looks forward to school because I can be alone for eight hours straight." Closing her eyes, Allison offered up a deep sigh. "I spent more time crashing on Colleen's couch this summer than sleeping in my own bed. And then."

Her eyes snapped open. Matthew pulled back as Allison stared daggers at him. "And then I get assigned to be your partner, you turn out to be a sweet guy whose kissing is up to snuff, and you play that stupid fucking song and now here I am dripping my heart out to you. Ain't this a grand way to kick off senior year?"

Unconsciously rolling his neck and squaring his shoulders, Matthew countered, "isn't that the point of music? To speak to all the unspoken stuff we keep bottled up inside? I've always seen music as...giving a voice to all the voiceless feelings and emotions we can't describe. It's the same as acting. You take everything you can't express and put it in a form you can express. Or you hear a song that perfectly describes everything you're feeling. That's why art is the universal language, music most of all."

"Not for me. Music helps keep me apart. It's a hell of a lot easier to build a wall and just pretend everyone else is on the other side. Not a lot of people in my life have managed to scale the wall."

"How does being a musician come into it?"

"A pen and a guitar are the best bricks to build that wall."

"Got it," Matthew nodded. "You're Pink."

"The pop star?"

"The musician from The Wall. He got disillusioned with his fans and built a brick wall as a metaphor for his mental breakdown." At the look of confusion on Allison's face, Matthew sat up. "You seriously don't know The Wall? Pink Floyd?"

"Music began for me the year I was born. I know who they are, I've just never listened to any of their stuff"

"You really should give the album a listen sometime. It sounds to me like you might relate to it."

"I'm a musician on the edge of a nervous breakdown?" Before Matthew could stammer out an answer, Allison poked him in the stomach. "Relax! You should be a human Xanax after that blow job. I asked you to be honest and I'm not going to bite your head off for it." She gave him a thin smile. "I appreciate the honesty. Very few people outside my circle will give me a straight answer. That's another point in your favor, but don't go around telling anyone. I have a reputation as a tempestuous bitch to maintain."

"Why?" The word was out of Matthew's mouth before he could stop himself.

Allison raised an eyebrow at his question. "Why what?"

"Why do you have to maintain your reputation as a bitch?"

"...I..." Allison blinked. Matthew could see her struggling to collect her thoughts. "...because...because fuck you," she smirked," that's why."

"Nope." Matthew shook his head. "I don't buy that for an answer."

"Just because you made me cum and had your cock in my mouth doesn't mean you get to play therapist, Matthew," she shot back.

"I'm not trying to play therapist. You asked for honesty Allison, and I asked an honest question. You weren't a bitch to me tonight. Rough around the edges, yeah, but we got along fine..."

"What, do you want to hear why I push everyone away?" Allison sat up. She glared down at Matthew with an intensity that made him want to fall through the bed and sink into the floor. "You want to hear about how my home life sucks? You want to hear about how I'm barely keeping a C average because I don't care about school? About how people care more about how I look than how I play?" She flipped her black hair over her shoulder. "It didn't take me long to learn that sex could be a weapon or a distraction. So maybe you want to hear about the guys and girls I've slept with who only saw me as two boobs and a warm hole? Or, I can tell you that I don't even know if only being nice because ten minutes ago I was blowing you. Trust me, keep yourself at arm's or dick's length, Drummer Boy, and just enjoy the ride. OK?"

He wanted to disappear. This was the Allison Pennington he had expected. A razor edge in her words. Steely anger in her eyes. The way she loomed over him as he lay on the mattress. It was her last statement, however, that lit an unexpected fire inside of him. "I personally don't care about that stuff," he snarled. Allison blinked in shock as Matthew responded with ferocity. "You demanded that I finger you, you went down on me after asking my permission kind of, and you're the one who asked me to be honest with you. Yeah, I think you're attractive. But all of this? You pushed it. I'm glad you did, but YOU pushed this. And for the record, after you leave here, I'm going to look up Marissa Paternoster because I trust your musical tastes. So, one more time. And if you don't want to answer it, then feel free to get dressed and leave. Why do you have to maintain your reputation as a bitch?"

"...holy shit. Where the fuck did THAT come from?" Matthew had expected Allison's response to range anywhere from scorching rage to possible assault. When Allison started to laugh, however, her shoulders hitching as her entire body shook, his own fear turned into mirth. He began laughing with her. After a moment, the pair of young lovers were lost to dual fits of giggling. "Oh wow," Allison said as she rubbed her face, "I had no idea you had that in you."

"I didn't mean to yell..."

"Yeah, you fucking did." Allison sighed before catching him off guard with a warm, affectionate smile. "Look, inside I'm a shattered mirror and every little piece of glass tells its own story. Being a bitch keeps people from taking advantage of me when I'm weak. And that's all the answer you're going to get tonight. A mutual exchange of third base doesn't mean you get to break down my wall. Got it?"

"Got it. And I promise not to say anything to ruin your bad reputation." He held up a pinkie towards Allison. "I'll even pinkie swear if you want."

Rolling her eyes, Allison said, "you've gotta be fucking kidding," before leaning down and kissing him. Matthew eagerly responded. He wrapped one arm around her shoulders as Allison's tongue pushed into his mouth. Their brief flare-up saw them making out passionately. Hot and heavy, for several intense moments before Matthew broke their kiss. Allison rolled onto her side, getting comfortable, her back against the wall as Matthew did the same opposite her. Their hands roamed each other's bodies, mapping out undiscovered territory. His hands brushed against nipples as hard as her piercings under his touch while Allison continued to play with his cock. "You know what we need," she whispered in his ear. "Some music. Hand me my phone." Matthew rolled over, reaching down to grab Allison's smartphone from the floor. As he did so, he felt Allison's hand caressing his butt. "Not bad," she said as she gave his glutes a firm squeeze. "There's potential there."

"You're handsy," Matthew said, rolling back over and giving Allison her phone.

"Oh, you have NO idea."

After pulling up Spotify and putting on a low BPM synthwave playlist, Allison tossed her smartphone in the direction of the couch where it landed next to Matthew's phone. She reached to grab hold of his now erect cock.

"You know," she said as she stroked him, "between your drumming and your honesty, you know what that tells me?" Matthew shuddered as Allison reached down to cup his balls. "That you're got a big fucking pair of these. That's what a woman wants. We want a guy who knows what he's doing and if we can't have that we'll take a guy who dives in head-first with everything he's got. Fake it till you make it, right?" She ran a finger along the thin line of skin between his full sack and the rest of his body, drawing a quiet groan from Matthew. "A little self-confidence and a drop of kindness go a long fucking way. Take you for example." Allison quickly jacked her hand along his dick. A sharp hiss was Matthew's response. "You were all hesitant and gun shy when I propositioned you, but as soon as I pushed, you shoved back. And when you called me out on my bullshit just now? Do you know how fucking hot that was?"

"You're a bit intimidating, Allison. Keeping up with you is harder than it looks."

"It's not that hard." Allison looked down at Matthew's penis. "OK, it's hard. Look, you're a drummer. Every drummer I've ever known has confidence to spare. Your entire job is to set the beat for the rest of the band to follow. That's why you're the one who counts off to start the song. So, you've got self-confidence. Someone just has to drag it out of you. And we're going to start this Sunday when I come over with my guitar to jam out."

"What?" Matthew tried to sit up, only for Allison to roll over and bear down on him, pushing him back down to the bed. She half-laid across his torso to pin him in place.

"One, like I said, I need practice space. Two, the sooner you get over yourself the better. And three, and if you breathe a word of this to anyone, I'll fucking kill you...I need a drummer. I've got a bunch of half-written songs that need a beat behind them so I can finish them. Most of the drummers around here were ready to bang me instead of the drums the second I turned eighteen. They all believe they're the second coming of Keith Moon when I'm looking for Meg White. You picking up what I'm putting down?"

He managed to laugh. "My style's nothing like hers, but I'm with you."

"Good. I know you're not looking to drop Drama Club. All I want is someone to help me keep time when I'm composing a song. With me? Alright, let's wrap up the talking and get to the fucking." Shifting her body to straddle his hips with her knees, Allison kissed him again. This time there was more fervor in it. She pushed Matthew's head into the pillow as his arms went around her upper back, keeping her in place. While Allison's tongue slid into his mouth to duel with his, she began to push her pussy against Matthew's granite erection. A low groan escaped from Allison as she ground her wet slit along his stiff rod.

Her lips moved to Matthew's neck. Matthew ran his fingers through Allison's black hair, sighing as she kissed and licked along his throat before suddenly nipping him where his neck met his shoulder. The unexpected flash of pain caused him to flinch even as it fueled his arousal, his cock twitching at the sensation. "Ooooh," Allison said teasingly as she soothed the bite mark with her tongue, "someone liked that." She repeated the action. In response, Matthew pushed his hips up against Allison's soaked womanhood. After sinking her teeth into his shoulder, causing Matthew's grip on her hair to tighten, Allison looked at him in the eye. "What's your buddy Thomas going to say when he sees all the bitemarks I'm going to leave on you?"

"That's what turtlenecks are for..."

Matthew hissed as Allison grabbed the back of his head and pulled his hair. "Wrong answer," she growled. "You walk into school on Monday those marks are going to be badges of honor." Allison looked away for a moment, pressing her lips together as she thought. "Everyone who sees you is going to wonder what the hell you did this weekend, or more specifically who you did this weekend. Grin, smirk, look cocky, I don't care, but you're going to wear those marks with fucking pride." Her smile was a sharpened blade. Her words were a keen edge dragging across his mind and body, honing his arousal.

"The way you're acting right now," Matthew said, "they're not going to be badges of honor, they're going to battle scars."

"Battle scars. I like that." Allison gave him a quick, hard, furious kiss. "I'm rough, and I like it rough. You tell me to stop, I'll stop. You don't tell me to stop..." The look Allison gave Matthew held the promise of pleasure and pain, of sensations Matthew had thought about but never seriously considered - a song that whispered at the fringes of his hearing, a song he had always wanted to hear but lacked the courage to reach out and turn up the volume.

To finally hear that song, all he had to do was give in to Allison and trust her.

"So, Drummer Boy," she asked quietly, "you think you can keep the beat?"

His response was to lift his head and take one of her erect nipples in his mouth. Allison moaned alluringly. Her head lolled back on her shoulders as Matthew's tongue ran around the top of her firm mound. The metal bar through her nipple contrasted against her soft skin. It was an unfamiliar sensation to Matthew, but one he enjoyed as he sucked on Allison's breasts, first one and then the other. Allison lazily stretched out as her new lover enjoyed her body. His hand ran along her flank from just under her arm down to the curve of her hips and back again without rush or hurry. The casual nature of Matthew's touch on her body lulled Allison into a false sense of security, which meant that when Matthew drew one of her nipples into his mouth and gently dragged his teeth around the nub, it caused Allison to gasp loudly in unexpected pleasure.

"There you go," Allison proclaimed once she recovered, "that's what I'm looking for." Encouraged, Matthew moved on from her breasts. He kissed his way up to Allison's neck, mixing in the occasional light bite, before sucking firmly on her pulse point where her neck met her shoulder. Allison moaned before lowering her head and taking Matthew's face in both hands to kiss him. It was gentle at first, quickly increasing passion as the pair feverishly made out, their hands roaming over their bodies and their hips writhed and ground against each other.

It was Allison who broke first, wearing a wicked grin. A thin sheen of barely noticeable sweat covered her forehead. She pushed her hair back from her face as she looked down at Matthew, who was panting as he tried to catch his breath. Without saying a word, Allison sat up and slowly began to push back and down. Matthew could feel her slick outer lips moving against his cock.

"Hey," he said, "I don't have a condom on me. They're up in my bedroom."

Allison chuckled softly before driving her hips back. "You don't need one tonight. If we're going to go all the way, let's go ALL the way." Matthew's eyes widened as he felt a warm, wet heat slowly engulf the tip of his penis. A sigh of relief and anticipation came from deep inside of him. "Mmmm...that feels good. That's a nice fucking fit," Allison stated as she took Matthew's entire length inside of her. "Does that feel good to you, Matthew?"