All Comments on 'Sally Confesses'

by nassanuk

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
rubbish

dont bother to write anymore

migmigover 17 years ago
Exceptional

An exceptional story leaving me exceptionally unimpressed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Arse

Am I the only one really tired of the the "word" arse?

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Abrupt and stupid

Sex was ok but story unbelieveable and poorly constructed. Don't submit wimp husband stories in "loving Wives" category and expect anything but outrage and a bunch of Zero ratings.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Let Down

You started off fine, but the story didn't end, it just quit. How about some more about the cheating? She apparently wore a g-string which she claims to hate. Is the cheating a pattern? A panel in the fence is upside down. Did a party spill over to the neighbors' yard? Who were these guys she cheated with? And what about the prissy neighbor? Was her husband involved? Was she? How does the protagonist feel about all this? Does he even feel anything?

Fill in some more of these type of questions, and you'll get a lot less negative feedback. Let your writing talent out and get some praise.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Hubby

Husband is a fool, she probably has std's, even aids. Hope both the wimp husband and the whore wife die slowly and painfully from aids! Oh, shitty story!

duddle146duddle146over 17 years ago
Randy can be Dandy!

After a wild night the wife confesses her indescretions. Instead of being put off by this her husband ends up being turned on - a passionate erotic Interlude. Fast and furious!

duddle146duddle146over 17 years ago
Randy can be Dandy!

After a wild night the wife confesses her indescretions. Instead of being put off by this her husband ends up being turned on - a passionate erotic Interlude. Fast and furious!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
something to please

the story was ok room for improvement but then you aren't alone there. Better to write than moan about someone elses work. As for out American Friend who hates Arse I hate reading about those who fuck Donkeys (ass) all the time in their stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
A Poem for England (is a BITCH!!!!)

England, home of the cuck,

where the guys'd Just Plain rather wank than fuck

But hey, what's the farce

They love drinking cumm out of wife's arse

no wonder your country has gone to the dogs. Long gone are the days of England rules the waves, row Brittania...

Bet even David Beckham likes to watch too, huh? No wonder you guys played so badly at the last world cup. Probably mistook the Portuguese for some handsome guys fucking your wives.

Row cuckster, row cuckster.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
yank rhymes with ???

yank rhymes with ???

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
a cheating wife

You should confronted her about the party then cornered her about the two men and make shure she doesnt see them again ever.

Pat .

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Ok Enough - Please Explain Why UK Men

like their wives to fuck other men? Why do UK men get excited when they have drank another cocks cum from their wife's cunt?

One or 2 UK'ers I could understand but there are millions - no not millions it just seems that many.

I really want to know why that excites. For example I'm sure there are a few who like to drink sewer sludge but not many is my guess. The watchers, wife pimpers, the wife scheduling gangbang husbands whats in it for the writer? Or for the reader?

I'm serious. To me it can't be erotic or sensual or arousing even in fantasy if you are married or care for the mother of your children even in a small way.

But you writer and others do - please explain.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Talkin' About UK Men, etc. Watch "Separate Lies"

the wife fucks around with the boyfriend, goes on vacation with him, and the husband has to make appointments to see her, while he travels to Paris, where she and her boyfriend were there to fuck and have fun. And the husband's supposed to be some big shot lawyer!

Actor Tom Wilkenson plays husband. He cries big tears, when he meets up --- for no more than 2 minutes, in a dark, rainy night --- with wife after she's been living with a dying boyfriend for some weeks, or perhaps months.

He's all teary-eyed, saying, "I know you don't love me; but I think of you all the time. Please, remember the love and fun you and I used to have, please.

The shit smells even worse, when you consider the fact that the creampie loving husband has to shield the wife and her boyfriend from being investigated and jailed, for having KILLED a man while she's likely giving him blow job in the car, distracting him!

It's truly incredible that a man, an actor, of Tom Wilkenson's calibre would subject himself to such a totally, devastatingly creampie loving self denigrating role.

i guess, such are not non-English men cup of tea, 'tis why we're so incredulous; but i'm sure for big, strong, and self-confident English men, such submissive and creampie loving acts are supposed to be highly enjoyable,,,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Teen-age Story

These two stories both read like the product of a horny teen-agers imagination. I don't believe the writer is an adult.

the Ct. Yankee

datadyndatadynabout 17 years ago
Change the name

Should be nassansuk

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Common gutter slut

gutter slut and her wacc

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Reminds me of my wife

Just like in the story I finally got anal sex from her several months ago. Damn it was good. Regularly get it weekly since then. But a month ago she admitted she fucked two guys at a party the night she gave me her ass. I couldn't help but forgive her

cantbuymycantbuymyabout 11 years ago

whore the cheating cunt out that is all she is good for now. fuck her yourself is you want but to make that cheaing whore continue to be able to claim community property rights is just damn stupid. let's make sure you take your pimps share - 85%.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Wha?

Not much plot there.

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 11 years ago
WTF???

WAS there a party or NOT? It kinda sounds like Hubby got home very late, after the storm (which he seems to remember) and the 'party' had broken up. Sweetie neglects telling him about the party and distracts him by offering up her butt! Late the next morning, the neighbor surprises him about the mystery party...some evidence of which he finds upon going outside. Sweetie then distracts him again with a 'matinee' and alerts Hubby that she was naughty the evening before with TWO guys (NOT including his trip up her chocolate alley)! She STILL neglects to mention that there was a destructive party where she pulled her train!

God-Awful story presentation! Sounds like it was written while Hubby was still hung-over, sleepy and totally fucked-out...then submitted immediately!

1* (fairly rare rating, usually reserved for those stories poorly written to deliberately irritate readers! This one is just, IMHO, terrible!)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Sucktastic!!!

The husband gets more turned on rather than asking her who she's slept with and if she's checked herself for std's? I't might be a bit much to hope for absolute realism in these kinda stories but a little would be appreciated as well as improve the over all story.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

No problem giving a *2 to this lame cheating whore and cuck story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous