All Comments on 'Sally Gets The Sales Job'

by anilsingh

Sort by:
  • 42 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

If both of them are happy with their decisions and the rest of their life together is fulfilling, I think the arrangement they have going is a great one. Ryan sounds like a great guy and you sound like an understanding husband. Why can't she enjoy herself? She is telling her husband what he wants to hear and he is enjoying himself. Other than the obvious spelling errors, I enjoyed reading your story... especially the scenes with Ryan.

x_witless_xx_witless_xabout 10 years ago
Hey Anil - is she for sure so hot??

Here's my number - 07809 - 66543321

Let's keep those slut's legs spread bro.

honey_licker1124honey_licker1124about 10 years ago
I liked your story, but...

you need desperately to not just rely on spell check on your computer. Find a good editor that you are comfortable with in reading erotica, and knows English grammar. I assume from your pen-name that you are ESL. That's fine, but be sure to get some one to edit your work. Gave 3 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Yes and no

What could have been a very hot story was spoiled by incorrect words and misspellings. Please take the time to go back and read your own stories out loud before you post. I understand how it's exciting to write this type of story, and sometimes that excitement tends to make us not as attentative to details. But believe me, people will enjoy it much more if they don't have to stumble over misspellings and try to figure out what you meant to say.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
1*

more cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
5

great LW story, annony hates them all yet he keeps reading them> WTF!???

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
☆☆☆☆☆+ (FIVE STARS+ = 5.05/5.0 = 101% = A+ "above expectations!") BRAVO!

I never expected a wife sex story can be SO EROTIC.

In a somewhat kinky way, the story is quite POETIC too.

The story is BELIEVABLE and REALISTIC.

SALLY is a KEEPER and then some and then a tad bit more!

Sally, if you were my wife, i would adore you 24/7. On the nights after you have had sex with Ryan, i would WORSHIP your body... and would kiss 6 times every square inch of your naughty, unfaithful body.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Love this story, gave you a 5- (⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐-)! I am glad icame across this story. If you like stories where wife has sex with her boss, this story is a MUST READ for you...

... Many people do like this story very much.

As of today this story has got 66,204 views, & 35 favorites (faves): that's 0.5287 faves per 1,000 views (a very, very good faves-to-views ratio!)

I agree with anon 10/12/17. This story is really really EROTIC!

"In a somewhat kinky way, the story is quite POETIC too. [On top of that it] is BELIEVABLE and REALISTIC."

Goes without saying that SALLY is a KEEPER!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
LOVED IT (❤): ☆☆☆☆☆ (five stars)! 👍👍!

:)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Bravissimo! LOVED it very much, gave you a

5+ (5.25/5=105% "exceeds expectations")!

★★★★★+ (5+)! 💚❤💚❤💚! 👍👍!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Hot as fuck!

Excerpt from the story (SPOILER ALERT!):

Quote:

"Are you sure?" Sally said, "He will probably end up fucking me if I flirt with him."

Unquote.

❤💚❤💚❤ (5.0)!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

👍👍!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Bravo, anilsingh:

I gave you a 5.0 for this nonconsent boss-fucks-wife story (🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟): it is very erotic and reasonably realistic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This story is well well receoved by the users.

It has as of May 29/2021 got 35 'faves' out of 68.8k views, which is 0.51 faves per 1k views, an excellent faves-to-views ratio. Very few stories get more than 0.5 faves per 1k views.

I really really loved this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

★★★★★ (5)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This story is totally true to life. Something very similar happened to my wife but she had already been promoted twice and transfered from a department that was subsequently eliminated.

My wife spent 2 night with the Regional VP while they attended a major conference. She knew he expected to be rewarded for all he had done for her. She sent that and she told me so in no uncertain terms.

I insisted that she had to attend the conference come what may. I knew he was instrumental in all her promotions and for occasional lateral moves. She was afraid she would lose me. I finally convinced her to attend.

That business trip gave a major boost to our sex life and our intimacy in general. Our love and and our making love had reached new levels of passion.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

👍👍!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

An excellent story! Five star rating (5.0) 💚. 👍! 😊

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Love this story: 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 (5). I am into boss-fucks-wife stories, including this one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This is a five star story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This is an excellent wife sex story!

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 (5.0 = 100%).

Also it is very popular (has a solid fan base):

as of Jun 25 2021 it has got 35 faves out of just below 70k views, wich is a tad bit more than 0.5 faves per 1k view (an excellent faves-to-views ratio!)

Sally is the best.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This is an excellent boss-fucks-wife story.

I LOVE it. It is short and sweet, yet it tells us a full story.

The best of all this story is true to life.

I gave you a 5.0 for this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

👍👍!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Love it: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ (5)!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The story is about a wife who got her husband's permission to fuck just about anybody she wants. This story is how she used her new found freedom to get ahead at work.

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ (5.0)!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Excerpt from the story [husband and wife in coversation];

"Are you sure?" Sally said "He will probably end up fucking me if I flirt with him"

"That will be so hot Sally. Thinking about Ryan pounding your cute pussy with his cock and you swallowing his cum makes me hard. We had decided that you can fuck your or my coworkers anyway honey so you don't have to ask"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This is a slightly abridged older comment:

Anonymous almost 4 years ago

☆☆☆☆☆+ (FIVE STARS+ = 5.05/5.0 = 101% = A+ "above expectations!") BRAVO!

I never expected a wife sex story can be SO EROTIC.

In a somewhat kinky way, the story is quite POETIC too.

The story is BELIEVABLE and REALISTIC.

Sally, if you were my wife, i would adore you 24/7. On the nights after you have had sex with Ryan, i would WORSHIP your body... and would kiss 6 times every square inch of your naughty, unfaithful body.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Excerpt from p. 2 of the story

(Quote:)

Now that we were both in the real world ... we realized that someone could walk into his office. We both started putting out clothes on and were dressed. Ryan kept my panties. Before leaving I kissed Ryan on his lips and told him "We should do this again, your cock is so awesome..."

(End quote.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I LOVE this story very very much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Really LOVED it! Gave you a

5.0 = 100% (☆☆☆☆☆)!

MrKachingMrKachingover 2 years ago

Super hot and a perfect cuckold marriage. Hubby is so lucky to get to eat the creampies and I hope to read more stories about wifey on the prowl:-)

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

My gosh! Some of the human slime that crawls out to comment on these stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent: ★★★★★ (5.0)!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

CRAP

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very very erotic, above expectations:

5.0 = 💯% (💥💥💥💥💥) 👍👍!

This story is not only very erotic but it' is also totally true to life.

Excerpt from the story.

Quote:

... I broke the kiss and kneeled down in front of him. I unzipped his pants and pulled down the pants and his underwear in one swoop. His cock was amazing. It was easily 9 inches long and very very thick...

End quote.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

👍👍,

❤❤!

Love it.

Love it.

Love it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sally is a keeper. Full stop. End of story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hi anilsingh:

I like all your stories. However, in my book "Sally gets the Sales Job" is your best story. I gave it an A+ = 100%.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A tour de force: 5.0 = 100% = A+ (♡♡♡♡♡)!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

EROTIC!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

EXCERPT FROM THE STORY.

Quote:

...in my discussion with Sally I learnt that the manager of the sales team was a real flirt. There were stories of him having fucked several women in his department...

End quote.

.

HotdiggitydogHotdiggitydogabout 1 month ago

In spite of all the wrong words that change the meaning of the sentence, I gave the story 5 stars for its eroticism. It gets to be annoying when you have to pause and figure out the correct word, insert it and move on, when a simple editing reread would solve the problem. After all, these stories aren't very long. Maybe I'll just move on.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous