Sally Steals the Show

Story Info
A girl discovers that she's an exhibitionist.
6.1k words
4.37
14.2k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jamie753
Jamie753
252 Followers

Sally was Reverend Gaffer's daughter. She had been named after her grandmother. She wasn't thrilled about her name since she was the only girl in her school with such an old-fashioned name.

But right now her name wasn't her main consideration. Her mind was in turmoil resulting from her upcoming performance and the ripping sound she had heard when slipping into her costume.

She was part of a group of seven eighteen and nineteen year old girls taking part in the yearly ceremony. Each girl was dressed in yoga pants under a one piece swimsuit that featured a dress shirt type collar with a faux tie sown in place. The collar buttoned in back to hold up the top of the suit.

When Sally had fastened her collar she had heard a quick tearing sound. She immediately asked the girl closest to her to check to see how bad the damage was. It was a sign of her distraction that she asked Candice to check her collar.

Sally was the most popular girl in church; partially because of who her father was, partially because she was a genuinely nice person, and among the male attendees partially because she made it hard for them to look her in the face.

Candice was attractive in her own way, but she faded from male attention whenever Sally was nearby.

Candice had grown tired of being second fiddle and while she wouldn't actively prank Sally, she wouldn't stop someone else.

So when Sally asked her to check her collar Candice assured her that the damage was tiny. Actually less than a quarter of the collar was still intact. Candice could see that the few remaining threads were under significant strain trying to keep the top of Sally's suit up.

On cue the girls moved out on stage. Candice was smiling, partly as part of her performance and partly at the sight of the numerous cellphones recording their part of the show.

Candice kept an eye on Sally. The first song finished without any incident. The second one also. There was only one more song and unless something happened Sally would make it backstage safely.

As the group reached the chorus they all jerked their shoulders back like they had practiced.

To Candice's delight she heard the sounds of threads ripping.

The room reverberating from gasps were ample evidence of what had happened. Candice looked over and sure enough Sally was standing there with her male attention magnets completely revealed.

Sally was concentrating so much on getting her part right that it took several seconds for her to realize she was the only one still singing. She stuttered to a stop, but her confusion left her male fans more time to enjoy her display.

It wasn't until Candice muttered "Nice tits" that Sally looked down.

With a scream of despair she jerked the top of her suit back up. In her haste she hadn't gotten a good grip and when her hands jerked the top up her hands slid off the material and her goodies were unveiled again.

Their reappearance was greeted by thunderous applause.

This time she settled for crossing her arms over her chest and racing through the curtains to the backstage area.

A couple of the other singers started to follow her, but the conductor insisted the group finish their performance to try to regain some semblance of normalcy to the ceremony.

As soon as she could Candice found Sally who was crying her eyes out. "Sally I am so sorry. I never in a million years thought there was any possibility that your costume would do that. Can you ever forgive me?"

"It wasn't your fault," Sally replied through her tears. "I never should have gone out there when I heard the cloth tear. Oh damn! What am I going to do? Everyone I know just saw my breasts," she sobbed.

"And a lot of them had cameras filmed your boobs flopping around too," Candice said pretending to be commiserating with Sally.

"OH FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!" Sally wailed. "I never even thought about that. What am I going to do?"

"Well you can't deny your display, Sally, so I think the only thing you can do is own up to it."

"What are you talking about 'own up to it'? I didn't deliberately 'display' my boobs," Sally declared.

"Sorry, bad choice of words. What I meant was you need to get in front of this, but not the front you just showed off out there," Candice said placing her hands under her own breasts and bouncing them up and down while putting a comical look on her face.

With the emotional roller-coaster she had been going through Sally couldn't keep from laughing.

"That's better Sally. Laughter beats tears any day," Candice said. "What I'm suggesting is for you to go out there at the end of the show and explain that it was a costume failure that caused your," she paused as she bounced her boobs again, "and issue an apology if you offended anyone."

"You think I should bounce my boobs while I'm speaking," Sally said grinning.

"Well you'd certainly have every guy's attention, but that might weaken the sincerity of what you're saying," Candice agreed.

"You're right. Let me get changed and I'll do it," Sally said.

I don't think you have enough time. I can hear the show is about to finish," Candice pointed out.

"But if I walk out there like this what will people think?"

Candice gave her a couple of suggestions and Sally forced herself to return to the stage.

She walked up to the mic holding the top of her costume in front of herself and began. "Ladies and Gentlemen."

Everyone who had stood up to leave stopped.

"I wanted to come out here while everyone who saw my," she hesitated. "My unveiling was still here. First I want to explain that my unveiling was the result of a costume mishap. The threads at the neck of my outfit couldn't handle the stress they were under."

"Can't blame them for that, steel cable couldn't handle that much strain," someone muttered.

Sally suspected it was the guy whose wife punched him in the arm.

"Thank you for the compliment, I think," Sally responded with an obviously fake puzzled look. She was rewarded by several people laughing.

"And I wanted to apologize to anyone who I offended. I am so sorry," Sally continued.

"Is this going to be a one time show, Sally?" a female voice joked.

"God knows I certainly hope so," Sally answered nodding her head.

"Damn," said the same voice.

Everyone laughed.

"Do I take it some of you are disappointed by my choice to avoid a repeat?" Sally joked. "I find if hard to believe that. Let's see a show of hands of everybody who would like a repeat performance."

Almost everyone raised their hands.

"What a bunch of perverts. Oh boy, my dad is going to have to get some serious sermons lined up for this group," she joked as she took the two sides of her top in her left hand and proceeded to shake her right index finger at the crowd.

As she was chastising the group she took a step to the right. Her high-heel caught on the mic cord and she instinctively reached out with her left hand and grabbed the side of the podium.

The resulting display was totally an accident, but she received a massive wave of applause.

Without even attempting to cover herself, Sally ducked down behind the podium. "Apparently I wasn't meant to do a one-time show tonight. And now I will leave you with the following. Standing up straight she turned walked back through the curtains before bringing up her arms to hide her chest.

Candice was standing there with her mouth hanging open. "Holy shit girl, if you had balls they'd be bigger than your boobs."

Before Sally had a chance to change clothes her mother and father came up to her. "What the hell was that, Sally?" her mother demanded.

"Which part Mom?"

"The first time may have been an accident, but the second time. You did that on purpose."

"Mrs. Gaffers I was here when Sally put on her costume and we both heard a few thread break, but I looked her costume and it looked okay to me. Sally only went out because I assured her it would be okay." Candice interjected. "And it was my idea that she go back on stage and let everyone know that it was an accident and apologize if anyone was offended."

"And the second flashing your tits, was that an accident too," her mom demanded.

"Did you see me trip on that cord?"

"Yes, but then you didn't even try to pull your top up afterwards."

"Mom, everyone had already seen my, as you call them, tits. Twice. I was hoping that by not freaking out that it would keep the situation on a more relaxed frame of mind."

"What about all the videos everyone took with your . . .?," her mom asked gesturing her hand at Sally's breasts.

"Knockers, titties, puppies, kittens, gazongas, ta-tas, pillows, eye magnets Mom? There's nothing I can do about that so I'll have to live with the consequences," Sally responded.

"And you're okay with that?" her father asked.

"I'm not happy about it and if I could wish it away I would, but there's nothing I can do, so I'll just have to handle it as it happens, Dad."

"I hope you know honey, that we are both so proud of how you are dealing with this situation," her dad said.

"He's right. You are an amazing young lady," her mom relented.

Taking her husband's arm Sally's mother lead him away. "Let's let her get dressed, dear." Looking over her shoulder she grinned and added, "Oh and Sally burn that outfit please. We'll wait for you outside."

"Actually I promised Sally a ride home. I thought it would be a chance for some girl talk about what happened," Candice stated.

"Okay. See you later Sally," her parents said.

"Thanks, Candice," Sally whispered.

"Happy to help."

Finally it was just Sally and Candice left. Candice had changed into her regular clothes, but Sally was still sitting there in her costume. All pretense of hiding her chest was discarded.

"It sure took a lone time for those damn stitches to let go," Sally said. "I was beginning to think I had sewn it too well."

Candice was stunned. "Are you saying you deliberately sabotaged your own costume?"

"Do you know what it's like to have everyone considering you the goody two-shoes daughter of the preacher. No matter how many signals I try to send, every guy I go out with treats me like some piece of art. Something to be looked at, but never, ever to be touch. I was going out of my mind."

"Well, I've got to hand it to you, I don't think any guy is ever going to look at you again and not think about touching you," Candice smiled.

"And thank you for going along with it. When I heard the threads break I was afraid to ask anyone else to check it out," Sally said looking squarely at Candice.

"And the second time?"

"I was still on an emotional high. I had to do it again. I have a better appreciation of what a junkie goes through now. The feeling a want that's almost overpowering," Sally explained.

"So you liked it huh?"

"I never thought about what it would be like afterwards, but I still have that desire coursing through me," Sally confessed.

"Well hurry up and get dressed so we can get out of here," Candice said as she walked towards the bathroom.

With a sigh of regret, Sally removed the remains of her costume and the yoga pants she had been wearing.

As soon as she finished Candice walked up with a plastic bag out of one of the trash cans. She grabbed Sally's outfit and reaching up on the rack took Sally's street clothes and put them in the bag too.

"I'll be at the far end of the parking lot. Don't keep me waiting if you don't want to have to walk home naked." Candice ended her statement with a huge smile and final word, "Slut."

"Oh shit! Does liking this make me a slut?" Sally said frowning.

Candice rushed back to Sally's side. "Sorry, sorry, sorry. I was just making a dumb joke." She put her arm around Sally's shoulders. "Liking people ogling your boobs doesn't make you a slut." When Sally relaxed in relief Candice continued, "It does make you an exhibitionist, but definitely doesn't make you a slut. Now hurry up and get your naked ass in my car," as she playfully slapped Sally on the butt.

Minutes later the girls pulled out of the parking lot. Sally was shaking from the emotional rush of running through the parking lot completely naked. The experience had been prolonged by Candice slowly keeping the car just out of Sally's reach forcing her to spend more time on her naked adventure.

"My whole body is vibrating," Sally confided. "Is it always going to be like this I wonder?"

"You're on an emotional high right now. Some people get it by parachuting. Some get it by performing for an audience. So can get it by reading a good book. It appears you get it by taking off your clothes," she paused, "slut."

Both girls laughed.

"I'm not a slut," Sally protested in a falsetto voice, "I'm a people thriller. It's not my fault that I enjoy my work."

"Uh-huh," Candice commented.

It had started to drizzle so there weren't any people out and about for Sally to share her new passion.

After a while they found themselves driving along an old country road. As they rounded a bend they came upon a mind-boggling sight.

Two deputies were trying to stop a man who was holding a baby in one arm and a knife in his other hand. The headlights from the two deputies' cars were illuminating the scene. In the background the rear end of another car could be seen where it had run off the road.

The deputies were frustrated in their attempts by the man's continuous avoidance of their efforts.

"Quick, we have to distract him so the cops can save that baby," Candice stated.

"And just how do we do that?" Sally pointed out.

"Easy. Lean out the window."

"WHAT?"

"You saw how everyone at the show stared at your hooters. He will too," Candice insisted. "You can save that baby. Now get your jugs out the window."

Sally still wasn't fully convinced, but she had to try something. She thrust her upper body out of the window as Candice began blowing the horn.

The blaring of the horn caught the man's attention and the prettiest pair of sweater puppies he had ever seen stunned him long enough for the deputies to grab the baby and throw him to the ground.

By the time they had everything under control Sally had dropped back inside the car and Candice took off.

Afterwards they decided they had done enough for one evening and as Candice drove Sally home Sally got dressed. They thought everything was over until three days later when Candice got a knock on the door.

Opening the door Candice was shocked to see a female deputy standing there.

"May I come in?" the deputy asked.

Once inside the deputy said, "We need to talk, but first you need to get your top-heavy friend over here."

When Candice frowned in confusion the deputy added, "the one that was hanging her boobs out the window of your car the other night."

"Oh shit," Candice sighed.

The deputy laughed, "Relax. This isn't an official visit and you two aren't in any trouble."

Candice called Sally and about fifteen minutes later Sally arrived.

Despite Candice's assurance that they weren't in trouble Sally was still very nervous. Seeing how calm Candice and the deputy were getting on puzzled her.

Once they were all seated the deputy began, "My name is Joanne and first of all I want to thank you both for helping me and Charlie take down that dipshit the other night. It turned out that the dumb-ass was high on some kind of homemade crap and the baby turned out to be a doll."

"Oh thank heavens," Sally said.

"Still that was a very brave thing you did to try to save a child and I wanted thank you in person. And even though it was just a doll you made our job much easier and safer and I appreciate it."

"How did you track us down? It looked like you both were totally involved with arresting that knuckle-head?"

"Dash cams," Joanne said.

"Oh shit," Sally sighed.

Joanne laughed, "Don't worry Charlie didn't see you and his car's cam weren't pointed in your direction."

"What about your car cam? Won't the sheriff be able to use them to track us down too?" Candice asked.

"First let me show you something," Joanne said as she pulled out her cellphone.

She pushed some buttons and held the phone out so the other two could watch the screen. Along one side Candice's car pulled into view and moments later Sally and her wonder twins made their appearance. On the other side of the screen they saw Joanne and Charlie wrestling the knife wielder to the ground. They watched as Sally slipped back into the car and the car sped off.

"I'm screwed," Sally sighed.

"Calm down," Joanne assured her. "My body cam didn't get you on tape because strangely something happened to the car cam footage after I downloaded that video. Very weird."

"So only you have that video?" Candice asked.

"Unless you want me to send you both copies, which I'd be happy to do," Joanne answered.

"Would I be correct in assuming that you want something for keeping our little adventure secret?" Candice asked.

"I don't want anything for keeping this video to myself. I promise I won't ever share it without your permission. However I'm in a situation where I need some help and I would appreciate the two of you helping me."

Relieved that the video would remain secret Sally asked, "What do you want us to do?"

"There's a rapist in my mom's neighborhood. The sheriff's department can's afford to keep a bunch of deputies hiding around trying to catch him. I would like you two to help me lure him in to a trap."

"And how would we do that?" Sally asked.

My mom is going to go visit some family out of state until this guy is gone. You will pose as a house-sitter while she's gone, Joanne told Sally."

"And my role?" Candice inquired.

"You'll also be a house-sitter too, but your job will be watch for the rapist and advise Sally what to do to keep his attention."

"And what makes you think I can do that?" Sally asked.

Joanne pointed to the phone where the video had been paused with Sally naked body hanging out the car window, "I'm sure you have a couple of things to can keep any man's focus on you." All three laughed.

On Thursday Sally and Candice moved into Joanne's mother's house. Following Joanne's suggestion the two girls left the drapes open about three inches on a couple of windows facing the street. At around 10PM Sally changed into a lace negligee that was more illusion than actual concealment.

Upstairs Candice watched out the darkened windows of a room overlooking the road out front. When she saw a man approaching walking a dog she alerted Sally who nonchalantly walked passed one of the windows.

It was obvious to Candice that he had spotted Sally when the passerby stopped dead in his tracks and didn't make any effort to go after the dog whose leash he had dropped.

Candice whispered her observations to Sally who had a earpiece concealed under her hair.

Sally wanted to make another pass by the window, but Candice told her to wait. After several minutes the man must have decided that Sally wasn't coming back and realizing that his dog was missing went to find it.

When Candice saw him a ways down the street heading back with his dog she radioed Sally and told her to go check the mailbox.

"Okay, let me grab my robe," Sally said.

"What for?" Candice responded and after a pause added, "Slut."

"Yes mistress," Sally giggled.

Sally opened the door and looked up and down the street. She pretended not to notice the approaching dog-walker. Only when she had reached the street and opened the mailbox did she act like she became aware of him.

"Oops. I didn't see you out here. I thought the street was empty," she said as she pulled down the hem of her negligee. He actions only emphasized her rock hard nipples strained against the material.

"It's quite alright. My name's John," he said holding out his hand.

"I'm Sally. I'm house-sitting for the lady while she's gone." At the same time Sally let go her hem with her right hand to shake his hand which changed the pressure holding her left boob inside and let it spring out. Shaking his hand caused it to bounce.

Jamie753
Jamie753
252 Followers
12