Sally Steals the Show

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His reluctance to release her hand was obvious.

"I guess I should go back inside before anyone else shows up. It was nice to meet you, John," she said.

"Nice to see you, Sally." She detected a slight emphasis on the word see.

He watched as she quickly walked back to the house. His eyes never left the sight of the bottom curves of Sally's ass jiggling beneath the hem of her negligee.

Once she was inside he turned to leave wondering if she had been wearing panties.

Sally called Candice and asked what she wanted Sally to do.

"Turn off the lights and come upstairs," Candice instructed her.

"We're done?" Sally pouted.

"Only for tonight, pervert," Candice laughed. "We don't want to rush this. I'm sure he'll tell his friends and I'll bet you'll have a bigger crowd for tomorrow night's show."

Fri night at 10PM they turned off the lights and pretended they were going to bed.

Candice returned to her hiding place. Across the street three men were talking and watching the house.

Approximately ten minutes later Sally turned on the light in her bedroom. Since her bedroom faced the side of the house the men couldn't see anything, but they definitely noticed the light coming on.

When Sally flipped on the light for the stairwell they all turned their total attention to the house.

Unbeknownst to Sally, Candice had been looking out one of the windows with the curtain gaps earlier in the day and spotted the dog-walker from the previous evening looking back. With a smile and a conspicuously fake wink she had opened the drapes another six inches.

He wordlessly mouthed the words, 'Thank you'.

Reaching the bottom of the steps Sally flipping on the light switch for the living room. As she walked to the kitchen she passed by the window with the new nine inch gap.

The three guys got a clear look at her. Any doubts as to the claims the dog-walker had made were instantly wiped out. A pair of panties provided all the concealment Sally had at that moment.

It was all Candice could do to contain her laughter watching the men across the street.

After a couple of minutes she told Sally to come back. Following Candice's instructions when she got to the window she suddenly appeared to realize the gap. This was followed by her spotting the men across the street looking at her. She dropped the bottle of water she was carrying and put her hands over her breasts, the she raced over to the curtains. Her attempt to pulled the curtains closed one-handedly had the opposite effect. When she pulled on the curtain instead of sliding together they came off the curtain rod and dropped to the floor.

In her shock she let her hands drop. Now Sally was completely exposed. The only thing between her and the men's eyes was crystal clear glass and a pair of panties.

Finally she whirled around, grabbed the bottle of water and bolted back upstairs. They met in Sally's room.

"One more night and that peeping tom will have to heard about your little, well actually not so little, show," Candice stated.

The next day a well-covered Sally rehung the curtains and made sure all the curtain gaps were closed.

Saturday night at 10PM a group of at least ten people were standing on the other side of the road.

At 10:25PM the sound of a squeaky gate was heard. From around the corner of the house Sally appeared wearing an ankle length bathrobe. When she got to Candice's car she stuck out her tongue at the group. She opened the car and got out some folders. Then sticking her tongue out again walked back to the gate.

She grabbed the handle but it didn't move. Somehow it had locked behind her.

She turned around and walked over to the front door. It was also locked.

She rang the doorbell and pounded on the door. Glancing around she saw that the group had crossed over to her side of the street.

"Candice. Unlock the door," she called.

After several minutes everyone present heard Candice asked in a fake voice, "Who is it?"

"Stop kidding around and let me in. I locked myself out. Hurry up there are people out here staring at me," Sally implored.

"How do I know that really you?" Candice asked in the same fake voice.

"Just look at the peek hole," Sally demanded.

"Oh, no. I've seen that in the movies. The person looks through the peep hole and gets stabbed in the eye. I'm not falling for that," Candice responded.

The group of men had stepped forward onto the front lawn.

"Please open the door," Sally begged.

"Give me your robe," Candice demanded.

"WHAT?!" Sally shouted.

"Stick your robe through the mail slot and if it's really you I'll let you in."

The sounds of laughter came from the group.

Knowing Candice wasn't going to relent Sally quickly took off her robe and started feeding it into the mail slot. The whole time she kept her face towards the door.

Her position provided her audience with a clear view of her bra and thong clothed body. The thong wasn't doing anything to conceal her jiggling ass cheeks.

Abruptly the robe was pulled out of her grasp and through the mail slot.

A couple of the men started forward, but Candice called out using the same fake voice, "Any further and the show is over gentlemen."

The two who had moved forward were quickly stepped back.

"What are you doing? What show? What are you talking about? Let me in," Sally demanded.

"I'm not sure about this robe, but I would know my roommate's bra anywhere. Pass it through," Candice said.

"I'm standing out here in front of a bunch of perverts in just my bra and thong and you want me to give up my bra. No way."

"Okay. I'll just call the cops and when I tell them there's a half-naked woman standing outside my door I'm sure they'll send a bunch of cops out here and . . ."

"Okay, okay, okay. Don't call the cops. You win," Sally sighed. Keeping her back to the men she reached up and unclipped her bra. Keeping one arm across her chest she pushed the bra into the mail slot where it was quickly pulled inside.

The guys split up and headed around to Sally's sides to try to get a look at her barely concealed chest. They were careful to keep their distance since each had realized that violating the distance would end the show.

"This looks like her bra, but I'm not a hundred percent sure."

Sally's forlorn wail was countered by the cheers from her audience.

"Please don't do this?" Sally begged.

"I have to be one hundred percent sure before I can open this door so hand over the thong if you want inside," Candice replied in the cartoon voice.

"You're a bitch, you know that don't you?" Sally shouted.

"What's the number for 911?"

"Okay," Sally groaned.

Her audience exchanged high-fives.

Trying to pull down the thong with one hand provided her new fans with plenty of opportunities to glimpse her bouncing boobs.

Eventually the thong was off and had disappeared through the slot.

"Okay, I'm convinced it's really you. Let me go turn off the alarm. I think the switch is upstairs. Back in a few," Candice said. "In the meantime if you put your back to the door those guys won't be able to see your naked ass. Just saying,"

Sally did as Candice had suggested and turned her back to the door. With one arm across her chest and one hand between her legs she was as concealed as possible under these conditions.

A couple of minutes later some of the guys noticed the window above Sally was sliding up.

Word quickly spread among Sally's admirers as a bucket was slipped through the opening.

The bucket was up-ended and a cascade of water dropped out dousing Sally.

In her surprise her arms flew away from her body and the guys, who had been hoping, got a clear view of her naked body from her toes to the top of her head. Of course no one was looking at those parts.

It took several seconds for her to realize the show she was putting on. Her hands quickly returned to their previous position.

A little later the door opened behind her and Sally rushed inside.

"You fucking bitch," she screamed as she fled upstairs.

"Maybe so, but I'll bet you never forget your keys again," Candice retorted.

Turning to the men she added, "And that concludes tonight show, gentlemen. Please don't miss her next adventure."

She closed the door and they could heard her lock it.

As they turned to leave, one guy grabbed his head and said, "Oh fuck. I can't believe it."

"What can't you believe?" one of the others asked.

"I can't believe I never thought to pull out my phone."

That's when they realized none of them had.

Sunday night the group in front of the house was easily twice as large. By 11PM a few started drifting off. By midnight only one was left.

Inside the house Sally and Candice heard the tinkling sound of the alarm denoting that someone or something had gotten pass the wooden fence and was now inside the backyard.

Candice pulled out her phone to call Joanne, but before she could finish dialing the number the back door crashed open and a man rushed inside. He was dressed all in black including a black hood.

"Drop the fucking phone slut," he demanded as he brandished a large knife.

Candice did as instructed.

"Now you two sluts strip."

Trying to buy time both girls did as he demanded.

When both were naked and standing there shivering in fear he spoke again. "Alrighty. I only need one to fuck. So whose gonna fuck and whose gonna die? Come on bitches, whose the better fuck?"

Both answered at the same time, "She is."

"Oh, trying to be noble huh? I guess I'll just flip a coin. Heads I fuck the big tits. Tails I fuck the big tits. Looks like you're going to lose scrawny bitch," he sneered at Candice.

"Naw. You're going to lose asshole."

Every head turned to see Joanne standing there with her pistol pointing at the rapist's head.

"And over at the front door is Charlie and Bad News," Joanne continued.

Once again all the heads swiveled. Standing inside the front door was the guy Sally had met at the mailbox. Standing next to him was the dog he had been walking, but he looked a lot more scary with his teeth bared and a low growl coming out of his throat.

"I'll give you the choice, bullet or Bad News?"

The guy dropped the knife.

"Get on the floor. Slowly," Joanne instructed.

As he started to knell Joanne saw his muscles tense.

"You don't want to do that," Joanne said.

Across the room Bad News' growl became deeper. It sounded like the express train to hell pulling into the station.

A few minutes later he was cuffed with his legs bound together. Joanne reached down and pulled off his hood.

"Well hello Mr. Jackson," she said.

Umm, hi Joanne. Hello Charlie," he replied.

"Still have the model train layout?" Charlie asked.

"Yeah. Bigger then the last time you saw it."

"You guys know this man?" Candice demanded.

"Yep. This is Mr. Jackson. He lives three doors down," Charlie answered.

"Mom always thought he might be the rapist," Joanne added.

"Hey. I didn't rape nobody," Mr. Jackson shouted.

"Not here. Here we can only charge you with breaking and entering, along with kidnapping since you made them strip against their will," Joanne stated.

The girls looked down and realized they were still both standing there without a stitch on. They looked up at each other's face and shrugged and turned back to the others.

"My lawyer will be able to bargain the B and E down and after the show Tits put on today he can probable get the kidnapping charge tossed," Mr. Jackson declared.

"Maybe, but this arrest gives us the right to take a DNA sample and you've left plenty of evidence at your other rapes. I wouldn't be some more charges that will come to light once the investigation gets rolling. My guess is that you'll never see sunlight without bars in the way for the rest of your life," Joanne said deadpanned.

While they waited for more cops to arrive the girls went upstairs and got dressed. Somehow the clothes they had been wearing seemed dirty.

After Mr. Jackson and all the other people left Joanne, Charlie, Candice and Sally settled into the living room with cups of steaming coffee.

"Thank you for saving our lives," Sally told Joanne and Charlie.

"Yes. Thank you," Candice added.

"Our pleasure," Charlie said.

"True. And thank the two of you for luring that fuck head out for us. Without you there's no telling how many more women would fall into his clutches," Joanne stated.

"I wish I could tell Bad News thanks," Sally said.

"No problem," Charlie said. "Hey you, go say hi," he told Bad News.

Bad News jumped up and ran over to the couch where he proceeded to climb into the girls' laps and received numerous head scratches and belly rubs.

As Joanne and Charlie along with Bad News were getting ready to leave, Sally asked Joanne when her mother was coming home.

"She's decided to stay another week so you guys can stay here till Sunday if you want," Joanne grinned and they all shook each other's hands.

Charlie looked across the street. "They only one I feel sorry for is Billy. Poor guy missed your shows, Sally, He's been standing over there all night and tomorrow he had to return to his army unit because they're heading overseas."

"Give me ten minutes and then bring him in here. Warn him not to say a word," Sally told Candice.

Ten minutes later Candice lead Billy inside the house.

"Candice. Come in the kitchen. I need your help," Sally called.

Candice lead Billie over to the doorway leading into the kitchen. Inside Sally was standing with her back to them. Flour all over her hands and halfway up her arms.

"I've got this stuff all over me including in my eyes. I need you to take off my clothes so I can wash off."

Candice motioned again for Billie to keep silent and pushed him forward.

"Come on Candice, what are you waiting for, take off my blouse."

Billy turned his head to look at Candice and grinned. Then he turned back and reaching around started unfastening the buttons on Sally's blouse.

When it was completely unbuttoned he carefully slipped it off her.

"Okay let's get rid of the bra next," Sally said.

When that was gone she said, "Do I have any flour on my boobs? If I do how about brushing it off. Make sure you get it all."

Moments later as Joanne and Charlie walked down the sidewalk Joanne took his hand in hers and said, "Our son has the world's greatest Dad."

"Yes he does," Charlie replied.


12