All Comments on 'Sally, Summer of Sex Ch. 10'

by Susie_O

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I gave you a 3 but,

The early part of the story prior to meeting kyle and family didn't turn me on then things started to turn around and it was the end. I can only assume more to come other wise guess I wasted my time.

Susie_OSusie_Oover 13 years agoAuthor
To Each His/Her Own

Normally I don't respond publicly to comments on my stories and not at all to anonymous submissions. But you make a valid point for yourself and others. My style tends to focus on the characters more than the sex and that's one reason I tend to write longer series -- to focus on the characters. Private e-mail communications tell me there are many readers who like that form but I understand not all do.

From your comment its possible that you like such stories but didn't like the Sarah/Sally interaction at the beginning of this story. In which case more specifics about why you disliked it would be useful.

I much prefer non-anonymous comments so I can engage in a dialog with commentators. Even better, private e-mail comments are appropriate when you have a message intended for the author. After all your true identity is already hidden behind the Literotica login name.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous