Sally the Escort Queen

Story Info
A upscale Escort service for exclusive females.
3.4k words
4.06
9.3k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Anjali; hello I'm Stephanie. We are so pleased to finally meet you. Please follow me Sally can see you now."

My anticipation heightened as I followed the tight leather skirt down the wood paneled hallway to Sally's office. Her assistant was glamourous and young with blond hair pulled back into a tight ponytail. Her heels clicked in the silence as we slowly moved down the hallway. I followed along intoxicated by her perfume. I wanted to wrap myself around her silken blouse, crush her to me and inhale her sexy scent. She could feel my gaze as well as my desire I'm sure so she turned around blushing at me.

"Sally has been very excited to finally meet you after we heard you were coming here from Delhi. May I say I love your city and have been several times with Sally and her husband in the past, "she said as she knocked gently on the door. Stephanie opened the door and intentionally stood close to me as I brushed past her into the glamourous office.

Sally stood in beautiful black patent heels looking me over and appraising me I'm sure of it.

"Hello Anjali, I'm so pleased that you have searched us out while you are here in Canada."

She sat down comfortably on a large sectional sofa in the corner of her office. She immediately struck me with her femininity and elegance as she looked me up and down. I looked her right in the eyes and drank in her smile. I was swollen and wet since arriving in the well-appointed office of her advertising agency and now I was flushed, very wet and barely able to speak.

"We will have chai in a minute darling, Stephanie will be back with it. Make yourself comfortable please. I am here to guide your pleasures Anjali; you know that right. B has told me so much about you and I am very pleased that you are here. I will take very good care of all your needs my darling Anjali."

I relaxed a little as I sat in her comfortable chairs opposite this gorgeous mentor of B's. I had been a customer of B's since I started to uncover all my sexual desires and fetishes. He runs a small exclusive escort agency in Delhi with Shivani and Puja; his two most adoring partners. They cater to all my needs and persuasion's. B is always very attentive to my style and my desires and when I told him that I was to be in Canada he suggested that I meet his mentor; Sally. I of course could not turn down the offer to meet such a powerful influence in the art of escorting.

Stephanie arrived with the chai in tall silver cups. Stephanie had slipped on a silk jacquard jacket and had shed her blouse. She served me first and bent over exposing her smooth deep cleavage to me. Her perfume was refreshed and I inhaled deeply closing my eyes. She stood bent over me so that I could get the full effect of her seduction. She reached down and stroked my chin after she set the cup down and slowly moved to serve Sally hers.

Sally kissed her full on the lips and sent her on her way with a flick of her eye lashes. Stephanie smiled at me as she left. She slowly and seductively walked back through the door.

"Stephanie is incredible, don't you think Anjali darling, she has been such an asset around here, she is my right-hand women and can look after anything I ask of her."

I cocked an eyebrow. "She is a gorgeous women. Sally I hope that we can fit her into my plans this week." I said as we eyed each other up, the tension growing between us. A scenario enjoying her was starting to burn in my brain.

"Tell me Anjali what can I do for you that you haven't already gotten from B?"

"Sally I want to experience big men, with large cocks, and please some big black cocks." I said with heat in my voice and my hands shaking just a little. She moved to my side and took my hands in her soft white grip.

"Tonight I will have just the occasion arranged, Bruce will be at my house and you are to be his guest of honor. He is very big and loves to go slowly, how shall I put it, he loves to savor you. I will be there to direct the evening if you have no objections that is?"

"Of course not darling, I prefer to have you close beside me as I explore all of your fine men."

"I have a few black fellows we can count on, would you like more than one, at the same time I mean?" Sally said with a knowing smile spreading across her glossy red lips.

"My perfect fantasy Sally, yes please book me with two gorgeous black men. Oh and with an audience to watch"

"Of course, it will all be arranged in good time Anjali. In the meantime I have booked you with a marvelous private salon; to get ready for tonight if you like?"

"That would be fantastic." I said. Sally immediately paged Stephanie.

We both stood up and she walked with me to the door as we waited on Stephanie. She held me loosely around the waist as we swayed towards the door on our 4 inch heels. Stephanie entered as Sally kissed me deeply at the door while gripping my chin in her grasp.

Sally held my gaze as she commanded Stephanie. "Ask Daisy to take care of Anjali, whatever she wants at the salon will be hers for the asking. She is meeting Bruce tonight so let's make this perfect for her."

I kissed her back full on the mouth licking her supple red lips with the tip of my tongue as I pulled away. "Until tonight then Sally."

"Enjoy your afternoon Anjali."

Stephanie held me tightly as we walked to the curb. She opened the door and put me into a waiting black sedan. "He will drive you to the salon and then to your hotel and wait for you and bring you to the mansion tonight. I will see you there Anjali." She kissed me on both cheeks and gave directions to the massive man driving the car.

My desire was sky high now.

I was greeted by Daisy inside an expensive salon in the downtown core.

"Hello Anjali I am to look after you and get you ready for tonight with Sally and Bruce, you will be so perfect for them I promise you." She said with a giggle as she hugged me and took me by the waist into her classy private spa room. What would you like me to do to you first?"

"I need you to spread me on this table and suck an orgasm from my horny body, I am so turned on Daisy, god I need to release all this fucking desire." I demanded pleading with my eyes.

Her big smile opened up her face as she motioned me forward. I slide up onto a wide raised bed and spread open my legs exposing my swollen lips and clit. I started to fuck my pussy as she stared and drank in my erotic show. She stripped out of her white dress slowly and moved toward me slipping her slender hands up my smooth calves. Her hair fell forward as was she bent down and suckled my wetness as my fingers spread open my hungry cunt.

I exploded onto her mouth as she sucked my hard clit full into her mouth. I bucked in orgasm as she fucked my horny slit with her slender fingers, she was magical with her finger tips and sent waves of delicious orgasm rolling though my hungry loins. I bucked against her hard fingers coming hard suppressing my emotions. She smiled at me and forced them ever deeper into my wetness. "Come down slowly my darling and then I will make you gorgeous." she cooed as I finally lay back softly into the cushions and spiraled down from my erotic heaven.

I was spent and ready for her ministrations. She waxed me and polished my body with expensive oils, did my makeup and fixed my hair over the next couple of hours. Her fingers massaged me and teased me as she worked, her giggles worked their magic on me as the time flew by in such a happy atmosphere.

"You look fantastic Anjali I will see you tomorrow and we can work on another look for your next night." She said while staring at me in the eyes.

"I want you to be with me one night darling." I said

"Just ask Sally and it will happen, I would love that too Anjali."

I was ready to go back to the hotel and get my dress on for the night ahead. I had brought several with me and I wanted to start with my new latex creation. It was revealing but still classy and gave anyone ample access to me without having to strip it off of me. I loved to be fucked fully dressed to the nines, it was such a turn on for me. The driver knocked on the door and asked if I was ready to be escorted to the mansion. I slipped my long trench coat over top and headed out the door.

"You look fantastic madam", he said as he held the door for me. I looked into his warm dark eyes and melted thinking of his rising erection. His look of lust said everything to me that I wanted to hear. I smiled and ducked into the seat letting my oiled legs fall out of the dress and coat so he could feast on my smooth skin and stilettoed heels.

He drove quickly into the countryside as I dreamed of his solid cock pleasing me. We arrived at the mansion's portico with Sally and Bruce there to greet me.

Sally was sitting on a ledge in a black satin corset and her golden hair was in cascading ringlets. Her arms covered in shiny black satin gloves and 5 inch black patent heels with black hose and a nude pussy. A man stood by her side in a gorgeous dark grey silk suit.

I was instantly turned on.

My driver opened the back door for me and I exited with my long legs first giving everyone a show of how smooth and oiled they were. I could feel the head of my clit rub the inner parts of my thighs as the driver lifted me onto my heels in front of Sally.

"Oh my god Sally what a gorgeous looking place you have here, thanks for today everything has been perfect." I stammered as I drank in the gentleman in the suit.

"Anjali this is my husband, Bruce."

"Oh my Sally, are you sure?" I said while smiling at Bruce and letting him slide into me for a full body hug and a kiss on the cheek.

"I can't trust you with anyone else darling. The pleasure will be all mine I assure you." She said as she moved to my side and took me up the stair case into the foyer.

Bruce walked right behind me as we walked into the party. I could feel his eyes all over me so I turned and smiled coyly before entering into the main room of the house that was full of elegant and slutty women and men. I was blown away at the spectacle of satin, silk, leather and latex. Breasts exposed and legs long and smooth. Heels clicking all around me as men touched and teased provocative women. Women playing with pussies and cocks as they mingled drinking champagne from tall slim flutes.

Sally kept me close to her and passed me through the crowd. "I want you to feast tonight Anjali, take your pick of anyone here, they are all here for your pleasure. I want to introduce you to my husbands cock though. It will be the crown of the evening I promise." She said as she kissed and nuzzled my neck as we staggered around in our 5 inch heels.

"Sally, I wanted him the minute I saw him outside; my god what a creature. His eyes haven't left my body for a second. He will be fucking me and you will be there to hold me in orgasm, I cant believe it!. Look at all this erotica to indulge in. I am so wet right now. Sally lets have champagne and drink in this event, before I take myself on this adventure you have set for me." I stammered as I watched a redhead impale herself on a hard cock and have her hair stroked by Stephanie.

We all stood above them watching the sensual fucking as Stephanie arranged champagne for us.

The red head started to drive his cock deep into her wetness and hold him there as a soft moan rose to our ears. My pussy fell open and I could feel the latex slide smoothly over my wet clit. I moaned with her as she ground it deeper satisfying her needs. Sally ran her nails across her back as she steered me in a new direction.

We walked along the corridor towards another sitting room passing an incredible three-way that was going on in the settee in the hallway. Sally pointed out the actors and their relationships to her business. They were all very sexy and the men were large and knew how to pleasure the women above all. I said as much.

Sally smiled saying; "They provide pleasure to these women or they are never asked back. The men I hire must be ready to provide everything that a female client expects. They can never say no to anything asked of them. I vet all my clients personally before they meet their escort, so they trust I will be through and that it will be a pleasure to provide for them. Did you know that I only have female clients? I only want to provide women with what I want. Elegant feminine, erotic experiences."

"I feel so privileged to be with you Sally, B was right your are perfect for this business. He said I would never regret getting to know you. Its all so amazing and so exciting."

"Good because I want to show you something." She said as she motioned for Bruce to take my arm. I fell onto his solid forearm as he held me up on my heels. We followed Sally farther into the house.

"I can hardly wait to fuck you Anjali." He said as he stared down at me. "You are so elegant in that dress darling, should I leave it on you when I fuck you?"

"Of course I love being taken with all my clothes on." I said as we slowly made our way up a small flight of stairs.

At the end of the hallway sat Stephanie spread wide open staring at me with her wet cunt glistening in the lights.

"Anjali, here is sample of the big gorgeous black cock I can provide for you. Stephanie loves these men and I want you to get so turned on thinking of fucking these gorgeous cocks."

I felt Bruce move in behind me. His strong big hands clasped my hips as he pressed his big hard cock into the crack of my ass. "Watch Stephanie get hammered and then get ready this cock fucking you Anjali," he said with a husky voice. I reached my arm up and around his neck and pulled myself into him as the fluff girl walked the two guys to Stephanie's waiting cunt.

Sally stood to the side and reached down with her elegant hand and pushed the big fat head into Stephanie's wet slit. We moved to the side of the settee so we could watch as the big cock feed itself deep into Stephanie. She took it all in one deep plunge and cried out as it hit the bottom of her pussy. Her cunt lips were stretched tight as he slowly began to stoke into her wet swollen slit. Her clit pulled against the veins as they slide in and out of her forcing cries of desire to escape her lips. The fluff girl kept the second cock ready and hard.

"Watch the big guy cum Anjali, he will soak these two eager partners, just like I am going to do to you when we finally get to fuck." He whispered into my hot sweating neck, his fingers sliding around my dress and pulling open the dresses slit to find my soaked clit hanging from its perch.

He forced his finger against the head of it as the big black cock poured forth for Stephanie and her fluff girl to enjoy. Bruce's fingers found their way inside my cunt and he swirled them up and down as the second cock invaded Stephanie eager cunt.

Sally offered the second black stud her breasts, he licked and fondled them as Stephanie twisted and turned crying out to be fucked harder. The tempo increased as she screamed in orgasm. He just kept pumping her. Fucking her hard as her hair flew around as her orgasm crashed through her loins.

"Cum on her; show Anjali your heavy load Castro, show us all your thick sexy cum my darling." Sally cried. Castro pulled Stephanie hard into him one last time before he pulled back and let the cum fly all over her jeweled tummy then soaking her erect nipples with his wet cum.

I buckled and came against Bruce's strong fingers as I watched Sally spread the thick white cream over Stephanie's erect horny hard nipples.

Bruce turned me around to face him. I pulled at his tight trousers. He said with a big smile "do you want me now darling?"

I stood licking my lips not saying anything just stroking his big hard cock. Sally and Stephanie pulled me back from him and the fluff girl pulled his throbbing cock out and devoured it before my eyes. She stripped him in between sucking his cock into a hard glistening phallus for me to enjoy.

I was pulled back into the settee by the two glamourous women. They lifted my legs apart and draped them over theirs. I was spread open for Bruce, "come and fuck me" was all I could croak.

Stephanie removed my breasts from the latex and Sally opened my pussy lips and exposed the swollen slit as Bruce moved towards me stroking his veined cock in his fist. Pre cum dripping from the open end of his cock.

I winched as he drove his cock into me as he had promised. "the first plunge you will remember Anjali" he had said to me as he fingered my pussy. His gorgeous swollen head struck the bottom of my cunt and I smiled as he pulled back for another powerful thrust.

My legs were held open for him and my arms wrapped around two gorgeous creatures that teased and pulled at my nipples as the thick warm cock pleasured me. I relaxed my pelvis and calmly moaned aloud as the rhythm and tenderness filled me. I drifted around my erotic heaven as the sighs and cries that escaped me filled the void as he thrust up against the back of me over and over. I clamped around him in spasms as the first orgasm ripped from my clit to my nipples and then to my brain. I pushed back involuntarily meeting his rapid hard thrusts, whispers of hard, deep, faster came to my ears as Sally coached her husband to bring me a more crashing orgasm. I soaked his crotch as he fucked me harder; my cries became loader and the tension in my arms and legs held me fast as he fucked to his erupting climax.

"Anoint her darling", Sally gasped.

I opened my eyes to watch his big cock shoot cum from my cunt to my breasts and all over my latex dress. We all held fast watching as he twisted in orgasm nursing all his slippery fluid onto me moaning and panting.

Stephanie held me as we all watched Bruce lower his lips to mine and kiss me deeply.

"You are incredible Anjali, welcome to our world." he said as he drank me in with his liquid eyes.