All Comments on 'Sally the Lap Dancer'

by sims71

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
deadonedeadone5 months ago

So Sally never set up Justin with any hot babes?

Justin had to stay faithful?

When Sally gets old and saggy, dump her ass and marry a new model!

truthandjustice99truthandjustice995 months ago

Once a slut always a slut

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

But of course. All that sex in quantity and, above all, quality.

And she'll settle for her little husband. And stay frustrated too. But of course.🤣🤣

But after all what does he care, he's accepted that she fucks other guys, so before or now or later........ what difference does it make?

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

What a shit story. This should be in the Suspend Believability category!

Gmann006Gmann0065 months ago

stupid story , stupid man

FarmerRon1955FarmerRon19555 months ago

Wow!! Sally is most definitely the epitome for the term and word "SLUT"! She was also extremely lucky she never contracted any sexual diseases having unprotected sex with so many strangers. However, the fact that she was such a risk taker is what makes her so very hot, sexy and slutty for me! I gave this 5 stars, would've given it more if I could have. The fact that this was a TRUE STORY and not fiction makes it even that much hotter! I agree with you.....I have very little doubt in my mind that she was NOT faithful as Justin wanted to believe she was. Did they have DNA tests run on their kids?? He sadly was stuck in his fairy tale mind regarding her fidelity, in my opinion.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencer5 months ago

What a truly ridiculous story. No guy, unless he was a pimp, would allow that to happen. Also, what happened to the earlier pregnancy? Unless I missed something, she got pregnant but then... nothing. So what husband would allow his slut wife to fuck something like 40-60 guys a week, for months, and not do something? Plus, why would dumbo husband not be getting any sex for months? When his slut wife is wearing out her back? Then, allow slut wife to get all tattood and pierced? Also, living and spending her days with Marcus and his friends, fucking them for free? Really? Finally, what about the money? How much was she earning and why didn't the dumbo husband get some indication from the money about the number and volume of guys? All ridiculous. Someone would have told cucky boy at his construction site that it was his wife attending those gang bang parties.

drwlguydrwlguy5 months ago

The suspension of disbelief. The contrast or change in the characters actions is too sharp, too severe to be believable.

IrishLaddy59IrishLaddy595 months ago

I think this is a story begging for details. I want to know if she went on the pill, because there is no way she couldn't get pregnant. She must have had an abortion when she got pregnant. I calculate she made probably 1800.00 a night average over 90 days. Easily 100 to 120k in a 3 month period. Enough of a road stake to get hubby started in private business when they got home. Plausible outcomes. Confidence is high she contracted genital herpes in mouth and vagina. That is treatable and it's plausible for them to continue a loving marriage if she takes antivirals.

In the months she worked her pussy saw over 100 different cocks and easily crammed the equivalent of over 10 years of married sex. She stopped and it is plausible she avoided him, syphilis, and gonorrhea. Chlamydia eh she likely contracted that.

Now the good stuff. You delivered a good story using a clean and crisp style. This story has interesting characters that beg for deep development. Emotions exploring doubts, inner turmoil, betrayal, hypocrisy, jealousy, all waiting for you to explore. I think this is a rock solid foundation for deep dive chapters should you choose. I like Sally and Justin. You brought them to life. I respectfully recommend you keep them alive. You could write a novel on the possibilities here. As with all of us publishing here stay with editing and style and frame your voice. This is a good story line for you. Go get em you are to something.

All the best,

Dave

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Uhhh not my cup of tea.

katibkatib5 months ago

Too far divorced from reality; 1*

RuthMRuthM5 months ago

What a great story i also have a tramp stamp on my lower back with the word slut in it I worked in a strip/brothal with my husband permission so I know what sally went through

bogg99bogg995 months ago

Too long, too crude, too unbelievable………much less than 1“

Impo_64Impo_645 months ago

You have a tendency to exaggerate! And once more you have done it! And ruined another story!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Incredible story. I haven’t been hooked on one this way in a while. Great build. Beautiful linking of events. Good transitions.

patilliepatillie5 months ago

If true, disgusting people, she became an absolute whore while during the honeymoon phase of her marriage, and her husband condoned it. She had to make a boatload of tax free $$$ though. They go 2 months wihtout sex seems hard to believe. No way a guy newly married to a hotty can go that long. You took a good story and shyted it up. And terminating a pregnancy, just adds to the heap of excrement this story is.

2112literotica2112literotica5 months ago

I read it and it was good at first, then it got ridiculous. A whore and a wimp. They were made for each other. I know you said you exaggerated a little, but I think you meant a lot. I can’t believe Marcus would have even wanted her. When Justin stated he would never fuck that slut as she had been too much of a whore, I hoped he had meant it. Too bad.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Once word gets out that a strip club has prostitution, It isn't long before it gets raided and closed. That is unless the owners are paying the police. Still, In that business, the girls get regularly checked for S.T.D's. It's why condoms are a must. Prostitutes never get emotionally attracted to their customers... especially if they are married... They know it's just a job. So, cutting down the numbers plus eliminating the gang-bangs, it's a pretty good story.

FapbertFapbertFapbertFapbert5 months ago

Loved it. A follow-up with something like Sally telling Kate what she’s really been up to behind Justin’s back since “settling down” would be awesome.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Fuck no. Absolutely horrible. Great way to atomize a marriage. Had to stop and couldn't finish reading as I almost threw up. She's not a stripper, she's a cheating prostitute. I wish I could clean my mind.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

A complete waste of time even tho I skipped half the pages. Last page was of the husband agreeing that she can continue fucking all those guys as she's both liking it (is he surprised?) & brings in good money (ditto). What man allows this?

I was expecting the husband not to know what she's doing & upon finding out, throw her our on the street that night. What I got was a wimpy cuck. However, the story doesn't continue where she gets a severe STD that winds up taking her life; he gets a less severe one that damages his heart & perhaps his mind.

Either way, this was a terrible story that I'm very sorry I read. 1 star, cause there's no negative ratings. Bob

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Hated the story! After having the abortion, wouldn't Sally need a few days recuperation before again fucking as many men as possible? Other than the start of her whorish ways, her so called guilt rang completely hollow. But near the end when Sally & Marcus snuck off with no way for Justin to contact her, was the final straw. Justin should have taken all her money & then sold her & Marcus into white slavery. Prob not enough punishment for Sally though. I wish I could have given this "story" zero stars.

slinkybigfishslinkybigfish17 days ago

I dont get the haters. This is a perfect ending. Love your work. Keep it up please.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersims71@sims71
New to this site. Came here to get some inspiration on how to write my story about an actual event that happened early in our marriage. Please read my first story called "Hot Slutty Night". Then the follow on stories are: 2. The job Interview 3. Kates New Job 4. Kates New Life...