Sally the Lap Dancer

Story Info
Young wife works in strip club.
18k words
3.78
30.8k
63
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sims71
sims71
213 Followers

Recently, I have become good friends with a workmate of mine, Justin, and we have got to know each other well, and our wives also hit it off and we often get together for dinner and drinks at each other's houses most weekends.

One weekend I caught up with Justin while our wives went away on a girl's trip. We got chatting about our wives and confessed with him about Kate and the one night she fucked my brother when she was so drunk.

Justin then revealed a secret about his wife to me that he really wanted to tell me. I have both his and his wifes permission to write this story about his her.

This is based on a true story, but I have added details and extra parts to make her even more slutty. ...........................................................................................................

Justin and his wife Sally are in their 20s. They are a good-looking cute couple. Justin is quite tall, has well-groomed jet-black hair and is very athletic looking. Sally is a petite blonde with nice C cup size tits. Very attractive girl with an extremely sexy, cute face and sexy smile. Gorgeous silky olive, tanned skin. And when she wore her glasses, it would give any guy an erection lusting for her.

Sally is a country girl. When she finished secondary school, she left home to go to university in Melbourne. This was a big move for her as she had never been away from home and her family, but living in the country, she had no other choice.

She was studying to become an accountant which after four years of university she went on to work for a large accounting firm.

Sally was always a real nerd at school, good at math, loved numbers and just wanted to be an accountant. Never interested in boys as she just wanted to study all the time.

Her parents were very strict and never allowed her out to parties, therefore making it impossible for a boyfriend anyway.

It was when she moved to Melbourne for University and made new friends, she discovered party life. Going to pubs and clubs, she discovered alcohol and loved to let her hear down. She also soon realized how expensive going out was, and her weekly allowance went very quickly.

Her parents suggested she get a part time job to help pay for living expenses. Her parents were not aware she partied so hard, and she just told them she ate good expensive food which used a lot of her allowance.

One of her university friends worked at the local strip club to help pay for her expenses. She told Sally that she should work there too as she had a perfect body and face to be a stripper.

Sally, being the shy type, wasn't that keen but still thought about it for a few weeks. She even visited the strip club a couple of times with friends to see what the club was like.

After thinking long and hard, Sally applied for a job there and got the job quite easily. She ended up working at the strip club for 3 years. She enjoyed it as the clients were not allowed to touch her while doing lap dances. If they did, they would be kicked out of the club. All she had to do was dance nude in front of a guy for 15 minutes a session and take his money. She also did some stage pole dancing as well.

During her time at university, she also fell in love with her first boyfriend. He didn't mind her working at the strip club, as the policy was "no touching." So, her boyfriend was the only lucky guy that ever got to touch her sexy body. He was also the guy she lost her virginity to, and her only for a long time.

She was making quite good money as a stripper and a lot of tips too. One thing she enjoyed in her job was the flirting she had to do with the guys. She enjoyed it so much more, knowing it was all harmless fun with the guys. She enjoyed flirting so much that it carried on outside of work with male friends too. Again, all just harmless fun.

She never told her parents about her job, just telling them she worked as a waitress.

After her four years of university, she went on to work for an accounting firm in the city. Her relationship with her boyfriend ended but wasn't interested in meeting another guy for a while. She was only 22 and enjoying her own freedom.

Until she met Justin through mutual friends. Sally immediately was attracted to Justin and so was Justin with Sally.

They were not dating for long before they fell madly in love with each other. Two years later they were married, both still young at 24 years old.

Leading up to their wedding, they both decided they wanted to travel together while they were still young. So, they made plans that a month or so after the wedding, they would travel around Australia for a couple of years on a working trip.

Justin being a builder would get work anywhere. Sally was happy to work in bars or cafes wherever they decided to stop and explore for a while before moving to the next location.

Almost two months after they got married, they packed all their possessions in their 4x4 and camper trailer and left Melbourne, heading north to follow the warm weather. They classed this as their honeymoon. Two young married lovebirds heading off on an adventure of a lifetime.

They headed straight for Brisbane Queensland where they decided they wanted to stop and find some work for a couple of weeks. Justin got a short-term job immediately to complete a building project. Only requiring him for 3-4 weeks. This was perfect, allowing them to explore the area they had never been to, before moving further north.

For the first week in Brisbane, Sally just enjoyed being unemployed and spent every day at the beach, finding quiet areas, to sunbake topless working on her all-over golden tan. Sally has skin that tans very easily, she hates it as it shows unwanted tan lines. So, she finds it easier to sunbathe nude if she can find quiet places to do so.

This was fine for a few days until she thought she should help earn some money for their travels and decided to look for a job. Funnily enough Justin found some ads for girls to work in the local strip clubs as there seemed to be quite a few of them in the area. He showed Sally the ads as he knew how much she enjoyed being a stripper before he met her.

Sally agreed with his suggestion as she knew they would only be there about three weeks, but asked if he would be ok with his wife flashing her tits and pussy to total strangers now that they are married.

"It will be fine" Justin assured her "You told me how much you loved stripping, and you know they have no touching policy at these places. Besides we are only here three weeks, and nobody knows you here, then we will be gone."

With that assurance from Justin, Sally applied. She went for a short interview at the venue and got the job starting immediately that night if she wanted it.

She noticed the place was a lot bigger than where she previously worked but looked like a very classy venue. She had a good feeling about the venue and agreed to start work that night. She also agreed to work every night as it was only for a short time, but not Saturdays as she wanted the weekends free to spend with her husband. They were open every night except Sundays, so she would work five nights a week for three weeks.

She went shopping that afternoon for some new lingerie, bikinis and outfits to wear for work.

Quite nervous, as she hadn't stripped for quite a few years. This time was different, no longer 18, she was now 24, but still looked only 20 and a newly married wife. She questioned if a young married girl should be stripping for strangers. But just like last time, it was going to be fun, flirting, stripping, lap dancing and some pole dancing on stage. And she had full support from her husband.

Her first night at work was a Monday night, Justin dropped her off and wished her luck as he went home for an early night as he left for work each day at 5.00am. Doors opened at 9pm but Sally had to be there at 7.00pm to check in, meet her new colleagues and learn her routine.

When Sally arrived, the manager went through all the rules with her and a couple of other younger girls starting that night also. But what Sally didn't realize before accepting the job, that the rules were quite different to where she worked previously.

The male manager explained that during a private lap dance, the guys can touch and kiss any part of the dancer except for the vagina area which was totally out of limits. He then went on to explain that if the dancer approved, there were extra set fees to take the client to the VIP room. But that was totally up to the dancer with no pressure to go any further. Or the dancer can skip the lap dance and go directly to the VIP room with their customer.

At that point Sally was almost ready to walk out, but she was too shy and didn't want to embarrass herself. She wasn't expecting this but decided to just see how tonight goes, maybe she could tell them not to touch? Maybe if a couple of guys have a quick touch her breasts, no big deal and she could just quit the job after her first shift?

Sally went to the changing rooms to dress into her stripper clothes. She had a small lace G string with enough fabric to cover her private bits. A frilly short skirt which barely covered her ass. A lace bra to match her G string. And a white sheer shirt tied together at the front, showing plenty of cleavage and her tight stomach and pierced navel.

She nervously entered the room to start work, flirting and chatting with some guys, no different to last time. First stop was at the bar where two guys were talking and bought her a drink, as she desperately needed one to calm her nerves.

She introduced herself "My name is Angel" her stripper name she used last time she worked as a lap dancer.

One guy noticed her wedding ring and asked how long she had been married.

"Only two months" she replied.

" Wow, still on your honeymoon. I haven't seen you here before, are you new here?" The guy asked.

"My first night" she replied, "Would you like to be my first customer for a lap dance" Angel flirted nervously.

The guy accepted and she led him out the back where he paid and entered a private booth. He sat on the couch while she explained the rules of where he could touch and kiss her.

"Can I kiss any part of your body Angel?" the guy asked.

"Yes, but not my mouth" Angel replied nervously as she started dancing in front of him "And no touching or kissing this area" Circling her vagina area with her hand.

Angel danced nervously to the music playing, removing her blouse dropping it to the floor, then sitting on his lap not expecting his hands to hold her waist and then cup her bra clad breasts. She stood up again and removed her skirt. Now just dancing in her matching lace g string and bra. Seductively dancing for her first customer, she kneeled on the couch in front of him with her breasts right in front of his face, she unclipped her bra throwing it behind her.

The guy placed his hands behind her back and pulls her tit to his mouth and began sucking. Then moved to her other tit, sucking on it while his hands lowered to cup her ass.

Angel felt not right. She wanted to push him away, but knowing he wasn't breaking any rules, allowed him to continue.

She had a stranger sucking her tits and swirling his tongue around her nipples, enjoying the sensation as her nipples are very sensitive. He then moved his other hand up and massaged her other breast. She felt herself getting aroused by his touch.

"Aren't you a naughty little wife" the guy said to her as he leant up to kiss her on the lips.

Sally pulled away from the kiss and said, "I told you that's not allowed."

She pulled away from his embrace, feeling like she was cheating on her husband. Continuing her dance, allowing him to touch and kiss her body until his time was up.

When his session finished, Sally stopped and picked up her clothes when the man handed her $250.

"I would love to be your first fuck in your new job" he said.

"Sorry, I don't offer that service, but thank you for the offer" she told him.

He then handed her another $250 and said, "Surely this will temp you, I really do want to be your first as a married woman, surely you won't refuse $500? Imagine what this can buy for your husband."

Sally couldn't believe this guy wanted to pay and have sex with her on her first night. Again, she had to refuse his offer "Sorry I have just got married and am not going to fuck other men, especially a stranger.... sorry."

"Well, I am here all night. Let me buy you a couple of drinks, get to know each other so I am not a stranger anymore?"

Sally accepted his offer for drinks and escorted him to the bar where they had a couple of drinks while a couple of other guys also bought her drinks. She flirted with all these guys while they kept buying shots, she felt herself getting quite drunk as they kept lining up the shots for her. Sally is not a big drinker, so keeping up with them was a challenge.

During her drinking she had taken some of the other guys for lap dances where again they felt and kissed her whole body and tits, just like the first guy. They too, all wanted to pay for sex, keeping to her word she refused every time. There was not a chance she would do that, especially having just got married, saving herself for only her new husband.

Back in the room she continued flirting with many more guys while they all kept on buying her drinks. She was getting more drunk by the minute. Sally is only a small petite girl that didn't need many drinks to wipe her out. She never remembered drinking so much last time she was a stripper.

She needed a break and went to the girls' change rooms. She knew it was late but wanted to inform her husband that the job rules were different to what she had thought. It was late and knew Justin would be asleep, but she called anyway, she needed to inform him.

Justin answered her call half asleep. "Hey babe, what's up?"

Being so drunk, Sally slurred her words "Iss diff...iss different rools... day touch my boobies .... day...day kiss my boobies...iss nice."

"You are drunk, I can hardly understand you" Justin said.

"d boys....d boys wanna fuck me....I say NO...NO naughty boys I married" Sally slurred.

"What do you mean? Can they do that there" Justin asked.

"Yep....day can pay lots n lots a money t fuck me but I say No...I good wife"

Justin was a bit shocked by the rules where his new wife just started working. But while she explained how guys were touching and kissing her tits, he noticed his penis getting erect with the thought of his drunk wife being touched and kissed and even offers for sex. Maybe he liked the idea of his new bride being touched by other men.

Justin couldn't believe what he was about to say to his new young wife. Maybe he was just too sleepy to talk and just wanted to get back to sleep. Maybe he will regret saying it too.

"Just fuck them if the money is good Babe" Justin said. "I need to sleep, just do what feels right babe, and make sure they wear a condom."

"Huh...no no no I a good wife, I don't fuck em baby, juss play wif boobies" Sally hung up the phone and staggered back out to the bar. She was so drunk, she kept bumping into people and chairs staggering to the bar.

She sat on the lap of the guy she first danced for. Her blurry eyes indicated how drunk she was when he handed her a shot glass full of something and he said, "One more shot, then you will take my offer from earlier, $500 to the VIP room baby"?

"I can't do dat" Sally slurred, "I good wife."

"Yes, you are Blondie" another guy said passing her $100 "This is to take your top off right here, and then you can accept his offer."

With no hesitation, she stood up. "I can do that" took off her shirt and bra and sat back on his lap.

More guys gathered around to see her tits. She was enjoying the attention so much that she then downed her shot and kissed his cheek.

The guy then handed her the $500 and tweaked her nipple. "I am glad you accepted my offer Angel, let's go."

She slapped his hand gently with a giggle "Naughty boy...now Less go dance for you" she slurred as she took his hand to the back VIP room.

"Enjoy riding his cock Blondie" The other guy called to her as they walked off.

She handed the cash to the check in girl, meaning that amount sent them straight to the VIP room.

"I jus promise my husband I not gonna fuck. Ima good wife" Sally ordered him that she was still not willing to fuck anyone.

"I just gave you $500 for the VIP room so I guess I make the rules now hey" he said quite smugly.

Sally was too drunk and naïve to realize what she had just accepted.

They entered the VIP room, and the guy sat on the bed. She removed her skirt and tried to start dancing for him. She was so drunk; she stumbled and fell onto the bed next to him. The guy then pulled her legs over his lap and removed her G string. She was so drunk; she didn't try to stop him.

"Naughty boy" she slurred. Now all she was now wearing were high heels and a wedding ring, exposing her pussy unwillingly to this guy.

The guy sat up leaving Angel laying on her back on the bed. He got on his knees and began to kiss her stomach. Slowly getting lower kissing her pussy and then licking her pussy. Sally was too drunk to stop him at this point. All she said was "No kissing there." But he continued licking her wet pussy.

"My god your married pussy tastes good, you are so wet" The guy said as he stood up and took off all his clothes and stood near her face.

"Oopsies... someone's excited" she mumbled as his erect cock was right in front of her face. She unconsciously raised her hand and began to stroke his cock while she giggled in her drunk state. "I shouldn't do that.... sorry" as she turned her head away from his cock in embarrassment.

"Don't be sorry Angel, I bet you fucked a lot of guys" he asked.

"Nope jus 2...hubby and old boyfriend, and that's all I will ever fuck, ok?" she giggled.

He helped her to sit up on the edge of the bed, now with his cock only 1 inch from her face, he grabbed the back of her hair and gently pulled her lips forward over the head of his cock.

Angel tried to push him away "No, no, I don't."

Before she could finish her sentence, he pushed his cock to her mouth. Without even thinking she unwillingly slightly opened her mouth, allowing the head of his cock on her tongue.

Again, she tried to pull away, but he still had hold of the back of her head and forced his cock deeper into her mouth. Holding her hair tight pushing the head of his cock deep down her throat, making her gag for air.

Pulling her head back off his cock, saliva dripping from her mouth, she again said "No, I shouldn't do this."

"But I know you want to" he said as he laid her back on the bed. Leaning over the top of her, he began to kiss Angel on the lips. This time she didn't refuse as she allowed their tongues to meet.

His hand slides down to her thigh and his finger makes it to her wet pussy. She slapped his hand and said, "No touch there."

"Hey, I paid extra for touching you there remember" he said softly to her, breaking their kiss momentarily.

"Ok but touch only....no sex" she warned him.

He continued to slip a finger inside her as she willingly spread her legs wider for him to access and get a good view of her gorgeous pussy.

Sally moaned in his mouth "Ohh yes...that's nice."

He continued passionately kissing her as he slipped another finger inside her.

"ooohhh fuck" she again moaned

Sally again found his erect cock wrapping her small hand around it, pumping it gently.

Seeing her wedding ring hand stroking his cock only made him harder.

"Ohhhh hmmmm ats niceee" she moaned with his fingers fucking her.

"Oh, fuck you are so wet Angel, I need to fuck that pussy." He then rolled across to lay on his back on the bed. "Sit up on your knees" he ordered for her to kneel over the top of him with a leg either side of him. His cock now pointing directly up centimeters from her pussy, but she was too drunk to realize the position she was in and how close his cock was to her pussy.

sims71
sims71
213 Followers