Sally, Tim have Elderly Neighbours Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We would sit in her lovely room as she told me that before she had retired she had been Personnel Manageress at large company and that it had been so interesting and rewarding to help younger people with their problems. She had almost been a mother figure to some of the younger employees.

In work she had been called Ann or Nan and she had smiled when she told me that some of the younger women used to call her Nanny.

I found myself confessing little things to her and was so grateful that she didn't laugh at my little foibles and it made me feel better in myself. I even told her about my Head Master fantasy. She seemed like a lovable Nanny.

After a few weeks of these occasional visits I found myself looking forward to our afternoon chats so much.

I gradually I told her all about Timothy and his apparent liking for my prettier clothes and about his pretty bedroom when he was younger and about the drawing in his sister's bedroom.

I had half expected her to laugh at me or be disgusted but instead she smiled gently saying "That is nothing to worry about Sally. Anyone can see that your husband is a very attractive man and that it is quite natural for him to like your beautiful clothes".

I was so relieved at her reaction but did say "I suppose you are right Mrs Rose, although it did worry me when my Aunty Rita said that Timothy was so pretty he ought to have been a girl."

Again Ann took away any of my doubts by saying "And what's wrong with that Sally. There is nothing wrong in being pretty. I can tell you that if Timmy was a girl he would be a very pretty girl and I am sure he would wear pretty girly clothes. He would be a gorgeous girl."

I felt so confident now about things that I went on to explain how he would cum as I was talking to him especially when I talked about my Head Master and his big penis.

Again she seemed so knowledgeable and explained to me "As we said Sally, your husband is small and quite attractive and he probably feels so inadequate when you tell him that you think of men with big penises and his own humiliation excites him."

This concerned me a little and I asked her "Would it be better if I stopped showing him my underclothes and didn't embarrass him by talking dirty?"

She chuckled "I can see you love him so much Sally but that would be the worst thing you could do to him. He cannot perform normally and you treating him the way you do, is a wonderful relief for him although he gets embarrassed. You could take it a lot further if you want to."

I did want to and I was feeling nicer and nicer as she was so reassuring and asked nervously "I have been thinking about it recently Nan and I did wonder if I should let him wear my clothes"

She nodded "I am surprised you haven't let him wear your clothes before now. He is not big man and your clothes would fit him ideally."

I knew this was true and said "Actually, Nan, I have let him try my blouse on and taken a photograph"

I thought that I may be boring her with this trivial detain but she seemed genuinely interested and said "That's lovely, Sally. He really is attractive. I would like to see his picture like that."

I felt wonderful. I had the picture in my bag and I could see the pleasure in her face as she looked at Andrew in my pretty blouse.

She smiled at me saying "He really is so beautiful, Wendy. You are so lucky to be married to such a pretty little boy."

The way she spoke about my husband was a little unusual, but it was so intimate that it made me feel really flushed. It was exciting.

I almost wanted to hug her, but I thought that it wouldn't be appreciated.

As she looked at Timothy's picture she asked, "What about your dress Sally."

I blushed "I hadn't thought of going that far"

She smiled sympathetically "Why ever not Sally. And your underclothes as well. I am sure Timmy would love them."

We were moving on now and my mind was racing, as I imagined him in my pretty pink silk dress with ruffles.

I told her "I let him play with my tights when we watch the television."

She laughed "I am sure Little Timmy would love to wear them." She added "And your panties."

I loved how she was referring to Timothy in that familiar way but gasped "My panties?"

She smiled at my surprise "Of course Sal. Not only your panties but your brassiere as well."

The exciting thoughts were racing through my mind and I murmured "But my bra wouldn't fit him very well."

She smiled "That is only cosmetic Sally. With a little padding we could make him appear to have nice big breasts. Later on, we could make it even more real. He could be a proper girly boy. Nice and juicy." She added with a tinkling laugh "A lovely Sissy. A Pretty Sissy."

The conversation with all the girly words was now really exciting me and I was wriggling a little as we chatted. I noticed that she referred to 'we' a lot and I loved this. I felt I wanted her to help me as much as possible. I loved being in her company.

I started to talk to her in the same way and asked, "How can we make it more real, Nan?"

She told me "There are lots of ways of dealing with girly boys. The most obvious way for Little Timmy is to put him on a special diet to grow his breasts so that they will look even nicer in your pretty bra."

I loved it even more and asked "Do you think he will like to have proper breasts?"

She laughed "I have dealt with many young men like your husband. I have also observed him over the last few months and I am sure that Timmy would love to have nice big girly Tits with two important provisos."

I laughed out loud. I also felt excited between my legs and I almost surged. I didn't want to miss anything out and murmured "Tell me, Nan?"

I could see she was pleased that I was paying attention and she nodded and told me "It is very important that you want these things to happen for us, Sally."

I panted. I noticed she had referred to 'us'. I didn't want her to have any doubts about me and said, "I want to make him a girly boy for us Nan and I would be so grateful for your help in making him have big Tits and wearing my pretty knickers."

She nodded and said "That is important. What you are saying Sally, is that you want him to be a Pretty Sissy for us."

I felt so squishy now and wanted to reassure her "Yes Nan, I want him to be our Sissy Girl." I deliberately stressed the 'our'.

She nodded. "The second proviso is that Timothy also wants to be a Big Girl."

I breathed a sigh of relief. I was very sure of that. I explained to her about the very private conversations I had had with Timothy and how he needed his kindly humiliation. How it excited him and how grateful he was.

She smiled. I was so relieved, she looked pleased with me and she said, "When we have him the way we want him we will be able to play with his big Tits and pull his skirt up to see all his pretty underwear."

I was rocking back and fore. I was surging, and she smiled when I repeated dreamily "Pull his skirt up!"

She leaned forward and kissed me on my forehead and whispered "We can make him take his skirt off and pull his pretty panties down and make him play with himself as we watch. He will be our Panty Boy."

I wanted to explain "He is only small down there, Nanny."

She could see my concern and told me "All girly boys have little cocks, Sally. That is part of their attraction. We can still make Sissy cum whenever we want to."

She had lovely answers for all my worries, but I did say "He can't cum very much. Just a little bit at a time."

Again she soothed me "That's typical Sally. Sissies all just have small dribbles. The beauty of it is that we can make him cum whenever we want to. We can make our girly boy dribble at any time we choose."

All the talk about Timothy and Girly things and watching suddenly made me think. I blurted out "But what about Mr Rose, Nan. Will he object?" I knew it would be impossible without his consent.

Nan smiled "We just have to make sure that Henry is happy as well, Sal. I had better explain our situation."

I waited expectantly as Mrs Rose took a deep breath and said, "You know that I am in my late fifties and Henry is almost sixty."

I nodded and said "Yes, but you both look wonderful. You are still bubbly, and Mr Rose always looks so fit and strong. He is a big man. Timothy is always commenting on how big he is."

Nan smiled and said "Yes that is quite right Sally, but we have been married now for about 30 years and whilst Henry is as you say very fit, I have slowed down a little more. I am not really able to do the things I use to manage and although Henry is as fit and as big as ever, he has had to settle for less."

I think I understood but kept quiet as she continued. "I help him manually of course and he never complains but I feel guilty. He really is a lovely man, Sally."

I nodded. "Both Timothy and I admire Mr Rose very much Nan, and anything we can do we will do willingly." I added "Don't forget you are doing so much to help us."

She again smiled. "To be honest Sally, whilst I know you enjoy our chats, I must confess that they excite me as well. I tell Henry everything."

We all obviously wanted to help each other.

She said, "You mentioned that both you and Timmy admired how fit Henry is and how big he is."

She was right. Both Timothy and I had seen Mr Rose sitting on the dining room chair. He tended to sit upright with his knees parted and his long legs outstretched. They weren't the only things being stretched. With his elegant fitted trousers, it was difficult not to see his crotch area being stretched and mostly by the shape of large privates. I found myself unable to turn my gaze away as I wondered just how big he was.

I told Mrs Rose this but added "I was afraid you would be unhappy or insulted Nan, or I would have told you before."

She actually breathed a sigh of relief. "That's wonderful, Sal. Sometimes when you wear your short skirts he is really over the moon and I feel so relaxed, I can really help him manually talking about you, after you have left."

I made it plain "Both Timmy and I will do anything you want Nan, or anything Mr Rose wants."

She looked radiant "As I said Sal he liked you in that very short pleated skirt."

I giggled. I will wear one even shorter so that he can see my panties." Mrs Rose looked pleased.

We were like 2 schoolgirls now. Plotting naughty things. Nan said, "And can you wear that see through blouse, so that he can see your brassiere."

This was really scrumptious "I can leave my bra off if you like Nanny. He will be able to see my breasts as well then."

She smiled "We will leave them for now, Sal and see how things develop. We know that Timmy will like it."

I understood what she was saying but she then said it more everyday words "We can make Little Timmy wank for us whenever we wish."

It was wonderful. I threw my arms around her and hugged her. She kissed me full on the lips and I felt her warm juicy tongue explore my mouth in a wondrously exciting manner.

She was a bigger and stronger woman than me and I felt her powerful arms encircle me and then her hands held my bum cheeks and partly pulled and lifted me into her warm full body.

Almost automatically I opened my legs permitting her knee to push into my crotch. I felt delicious and tried to open my thighs further. As she rocked me in that exciting position I felt myself surging and cumming and gushing again and again. I hoped she was getting as much excitement as I was. She was humping me.

Then her one hand left my buttocks and I felt it being inserted up the front of my skirt. My legs were still open for her as she slipped her hand into my panties and eased them to one side.

Her fingers were running through my hairs on the way to my vagina. I gasped and thought "She is going to masturbate me."

I felt that I had never been as excited as this in all my life. It was impossible to get any better. I wanted it to last forever. Then it did get even nicer. As she kissed me full on I felt her hand changing again and then a sharp slap as her left hand descended onto me bottom. It was a little stingy, but it was exactly as I had dreamt about in my spanking fantasies.

She smacked my bottom again and heard my sigh of satisfaction and knew my secret thoughts. She half chuckled "Whose been a naughty little girl, then?" This was my Head Mistress fantasy.

I am 28 years of age, but my heart was in my mouth as I whispered my confession "I am a naughty little girl Nanny."

She chuckled as she squeezed my bottom. I had already told her my secret fantasies and she took me along with her "You are such a naughty little girl, Sally, but I think you will like to be an obedient little girl for Nanny."

I was panting now as she held my hand and turned me around and gently bent me over her lap.

This was my life long fantasy happening for real. My heart was pounding as I felt her reaching down to lift the back of my dress up. I muttered "I want you to make me obedient, Nanny."

She chuckled as she raised my skirt up at the back and told me "I like your white panties, Sally."

I mumbled something as she squeezed my cheeks through my panties and told me "Mr Rose will like your school knickers Sally."

I gasped. My fantasy was really moving forward. I gasped as it dawned on me. This wasn't fantasy it was for real. Her words were taking me along.

As if to confirm things she whispered, "Mr Rose is like your Head Master, Sally."

I half repeated "My Head Master."

She knew my thoughts and fondled my bottom again and whispered, "He has a nice big prick for you."

I gasped. My fantasy was coming true. I knew I was going to be spanked by Mrs Rose and she told me what would happen to me when her husband spanked me. It was all about his big prick.

It was very rude, but it seemed so matter of fact and I accepted it in a dream. I wanted him to do it when he was ready but for now she would take on the task.

She then gave me a lovely spanking which although being stingy wasn't hurtful. She told me she enjoyed smacking my bottom and she knew that she could make me cum whenever she wished.

I gushed at least 4 times before she pulled my dress down. I had been in her house for about 3 hours and to be honest I wanted to stay longer. It wasn't to be.

She was so tactful as she led me to the door commenting that I should go back and sort my husband's tea out and that she was going out with Henry later to some business function in the Village which involved the Women's Institute. She had already told me she was the Chairperson. I had earlier asked her what the chances of me were joining and she had explained that there was a waiting list, but she would see if she could help.

She left me with one very clear instruction. "The happiness of a good marriage Sally is totally dependent on there being no secrets". I knew she was instructing me to tell Timothy everything that had happened this afternoon.

I knew that by midnight tonight that Mr Rose would know all about my secret fantasies. I certainly intended to tell my husband everything.

That evening after tea I told him some of the events and could see that he was looking very pensive.

I knew he was needful. I intended to give him help. As we chatted I opened my legs a little which took him even further into the special wanting mood. He was so needful. Without commenting I handed him one of my elasticated suspender belts.

He gasped his thanks

As he fondled them I stood up in front of him and slipped my panties down from under my dress.

I could see his excitement as I handed him my knickers. He couldn't stop himself bringing them up to his face and I whispered, "That's right Sissy, smell my panties."

He understood the Sissy expression and sobbed with desire with my underwear in his face. I had been wearing my panties most of the day and as he sniffed I realised that everything that Mrs Rose had told me was true.

We could do anything we wished with him. It was so exhilarating and exciting.

I then went on to tell him everything that I had discussed with Mrs Rose, even the fact that Mr Rose had a big prick and may be doing it to me.

I could see his humiliation and excitement. He was embarrassed but wanted to know all. He kept apologising for his tiny cock and thanking me for being so understanding.

He knew that I was helping him and didn't try to cover his actions. I think he was relieved that I knew everything. I handed him one of my silk blouses gesturing him to put it on.

It had lots of tiny sparkly buttons and obviously it would be too fiddly for him, so I was ready to help.

He surprised me. Although he was still holding my panties in one hand he very easily sorted out the small buttons with his free hand and slipped my blouse on by himself. I smiled. He must have done this on his own many times.

I realised he had probably put my other clothes as well and possibly my underwear.

In his pretty blouse and fondling my knickers I could see his small erection quivering in the little swelling in his trousers. Again, I thought that Mrs Rose had been so right. We could make Sissy cum whenever we wanted to.

Timmy was sitting opposite me in his dreamlike state. I was fully dressed but we both knew that I didn't have my underwear on.

My skirt had worked itself well up to the top of my thighs quite naturally. So, he could see quite a lot of me already.

I wasn't too blatant, but I did let my thighs part a bit more which added to his general excitement.

Quite simply, I was showing him my cunt.

He was gasping, and asked me to tell him again about our neighbours.

I quietly repeated everything and even exaggerated some of the dirty bits and all the happenings earlier on in the afternoon.

With my legs still open, I didn't leave anything out about my spanking or the conversation I had had about Little Timmy and Panty Boy.

I even told him what she had told me about what Mr Rose would do to me when he was ready. I would be fucked.

He blushed a lot but there was no objection and suddenly he stood up looking startled saying "Oh God, Sally I have to go to the bathroom on my own"

I smiled "All right this time Timmy, but when I take Sissy to see Nanny she may not be allowed to leave the room" The words made it worse for him and as I saw him limping hurriedly to the doorway I could see a darkening patch in the crotch of his trousers. I smiled thinking that Mrs Rose would help me teach Sissy more self-control.

When Timothy returned he looked very shamefaced but was still clutching my underwear possessively. I picked my phone up and dialled Mrs Rose. She was so nice and listened quietly as I told her that Tim had been to the bathroom with my underwear. I told her everything about our conversation and how excited Panty Boy had been.

Timothy was embarrassed as he listened but was in no position to object.

She sounded pleased and told me "You have done very well Sally. Mr Rose is smiling. He is very pleased with you".

It was only then I realised that Mr Rose had heard everything. I was as embarrassed as my husband, but it made me even more flushed. I was really flushing.

I had hoped she would say special things to me, but she simply told me "Henry and I have had a lovely day in the Garden Centre and we have bought some really nice border plants. We are quite tired now and are having a glass of wine before going to bed"

My hopes of seeing her again that evening were dashed. I couldn't do anything about it but I felt disappointed and dejected. Mrs Rose carried on as if she was completely unaware of what she was doing to us. She simply said "Good Night Sally. I hope you and Sissy have a nice sleep."

I looked at Timothy as I replied, "Good Night Mrs Rose".

The next day, I think both Andrew and I hoped for some sort of summons to next door, but nothing happened. We did see their car pull out of their driveway but just had to watch from the window.