Sally, Tim have Elderly Neighbours Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then in the afternoon I received an official looking letter in the post. When I read it, I realised that it said I had been officially accepted into the Village Women's Institute and my sponsor was the Chair Lady, Mrs Ann Rose.

I was elated and realised that with a waiting list for membership, that Mrs Rose was indeed a very influential lady. When we had talked about it earlier Mrs Rose had intimated that she held small select meetings once a month which were attended by just 3 of the WI ladies who were her special friends. She called it their special Uniform Evening.

It had all sounded very secretive as she had said that none of the husbands knew. I was not sure if she was teasing me a little as I had told her that one of my main attractions in the Girl Guides had been the uniform. It really sounded very conspiratorial and I wondered if I would be allowed into that special group and what sort of uniform would I be allowed to wear.

Timothy thought I should go around to Mrs Rose and thank her for her help with the WI. I think he was really hoping that by seeing Mrs Rose may lead to other things.

To be honest I didn't need much excuse and about mid-afternoon I did go around and knock the door. Mrs Rose opened it and as usual was so lovely and elegant and brushed away my gratitude saying "We could do with some younger women in our organisation. It didn't take much for me to persuade them when I told them you had been a Girl Guide."

She also murmured "We will have to see about you attending our Special Meetings with my 3 friends. We don't want anyone to know about those meetings."

It was so mysterious, but I was elated. It was almost as if I was being allowed to join a secret women's society.

THE FOLLOWING MONTHS

Over the next week or so very little happened. Although Timothy and I were tensed up and waiting in intense expectancy the elderly couple carried on almost like before. It didn't happen.

Then I had a phone call. It was from Scotland and it was Mrs Rose. She explained that her sister had had a nasty fall and needed help. They would be away for about a month and could we keep an eye on their house.

Of course, I assured her we would do as she asked. Deep down I had a sinking feeling of disappointment. When I told Timothy, he felt even worse.

Over the next month we just had to get on with life. Tim's business was doing well, and I could see from the invoicing that the money was coming in regularly. We still felt rather down with no excitement. We missed our neighbours.

Mrs Rose did ring me on two occasions, but it was to simply ask if the house was safe and a few comments about introducing me to her Institute when she got back. On one occasion, Timothy spoke to Mr Rose to ask for some advice on a property he was dealing with.

It was about 5 weeks later that they finally returned. They did pop in to say 'Thank you' for everything. Apparently, her sister had chipped a bone in her ankle but was now well on the road to recovery.

Both Tim and I were hoping for some sort of invitation over the next few days, but nothing was forthcoming.

Gradually things did return to some sort of normality. Mr Rose gave Tim some tips of upcoming sites that it was worth considering and Mrs Rose started to help me with the flowers in the garden.

Finally, I cracked. I had to say something. I just murmured "I have been a naughty girl Mrs Rose."

She looked at me silently for a few moments and then said very seriously. "You look needful, Sally."

I felt so embarrassed, but I managed "I am needful Mrs Rose."

I knew I was being obvious, and I felt ashamed. I couldn't help myself.

She again seemed to be deciding what to do with me and then asked "Have you been very naughty, Sally. Do you need to be punished?"

I couldn't answer the last part of the question but just managed "I have been very naughty Mrs Rose."

"You must know what happens to naughty little girls, Sally."

I felt that it was going to happen. The embarrassment and shame were still there but so was the nervous excitement. She looked straight at me saying "We had better go inside, Mrs Banks. It will be more private.

I was relieved. I guessed what was going to happen and I certainly didn't want anyone to see. As we walked down the stone path leading to her French Doors she said, "Henry is inside."

I almost fainted. She could see my distress but ignored it and simply said "Follow me. We need approval."

I somehow managed to follow her into the comfortable lounge. I could see that Mr Rose was sitting on the easy chair smoking his pipe. He immediately smiled "Good Afternoon, Mrs Banks. Have you come for a cup of coffee?"

I couldn't answer. Mrs Rose simply said, "Mrs Banks has been a naughty little girl Henry and needs a little punishment."

He nodded "I am surprised Nan. Never mind. These things happen." I thought he may leave us but instead he simply settled back into his chair and carried on smoking his pipe.

Mrs Rose asked him "Where is the cane, Henry?"

"It's in the small cupboard in the corner Dear."

As all this was going on, I was simply standing in the middle of the room. I watched as she got the cane out and walked back to me and asked me directly "Are you still a naughty little girl, Mrs Banks?"

I whimpered and nodded.

She told me brusquely "Bend over the table and pull the back of your skirt up."

I did as I was told, knowing that my underwear was now fully exposed to my elderly neighbours.

She whacked me a few times across my buttocks. I heard her address her husband "Her panties are quite tight, Henry. Should I pull her knickers down?" She needed approval.

I started to feel so juicy. I knew it was going to happen.

He didn't answer the question directly but asked me "Where is your husband, Mrs Banks?"

I felt confused but stuttered a reply "He has had to go to a meeting Sir. He won't be home until tonight."

He spoke very kindly "This is all a little rushed Mrs Banks. I think you should talk to your husband first. We are a lot older than you and Timothy. We don't want to take advantage of you."

I protested "But we are both 28 years old Mr Rose. We are adults."

Mrs Rose eased my dress down to a more respectable position and spoke sympathetically "Henry is right Sally. You and Tim are a lovely couple and you should talk everything through before doing anything you may regret."

I was more in control now and said, "We have talked about it a lot Nan and know what we both would like."

They were both behaving as if we were children. She said "Henry and I are almost 60 years of age Sal. You are both 28 years old. Talk to Timmy tonight and give me a ring in the morning."

It was clearly final. I finished a cup of coffee and left.

When Timothy and I spoke that evening, he was as disappointed as me that my spanking hadn't materialised. He exclaimed "Once he had your panties down, Sal, it could have progressed for both of us."

I knew he was referring to himself and asked, "Do you mean about Sissy?"

His face coloured up a bit, but he corrected me "Pretty Sissy."

I smiled. I knew what I wanted. I was now very certain of what my husband needed.

I stood up saying "We will try to forget it for now, but we will ring Mrs Rose in the morning."

Timothy agreed.

The next morning after we had prepared ourselves and agreed what to say, I dialled Mrs Rose. It rang a few times and I started to worry in case she had gone out. She did however answer in that lovely lilting tone "The Rose residence."

I felt nervous already "Its Sally, Mrs Rose, you said we could ring. Timothy and I have discussed things and we would really like to visit you together."

She sounded so nice. "That is lovely. Mr Rose and I are free all morning. We look forward to seeing you. Will Little Timmy be with you?"

I expected that sort of question. Timothy nodded approvingly as I said "Yes Nanny. Pretty Panty Boy wants to come with me." I heard her chuckle and then tell me to come when I am ready.

Both Timmy and I were very excited now as we prepared ourselves for the visit. He helped with my short skirt and underwear and what he thought Mr Rose would want me to do. I also helped him with his prettiness.

To be fair he looked gorgeous in his very short silk dress in a lovely shade of pink. The dress was frilly and so short I could see his pink panties even when he was standing.

He kept looking in the mirror and smiling. He said to me I expect we will see Mr Rose properly, Sal."

I knew what he meant and giggled "I expect so."

When we were ready we both slipped on little capes to cover ourselves, in case someone saw us. We passed through the wicker gate separating our gardens and knocked on their door.

Mrs Rose answered. She was blooming with a big smile "Come in, come in. We have been waiting for you both. You are so welcome." We both breathed easily. We had started on a journey.

When we got into the living room, Mr Rose was waiting for us with tea in beautiful porcelain cups and a tray of dainty biscuits of various sorts. They were making us very welcome. We took off our outer capes which must have revealed my very short skirt and thin blouse and Timmy in his girly clothes.

They didn't comment on our clothes but carried on chatting to us and telling us about their visit to Scotland. Henry started telling Timothy about some contacts he had made whilst he was away which could be very helpful to Tim's business and Mrs Rose showed me a catalogue of new plants for the garden.

Both Timothy and I really enjoyed being there and being made so welcome but to be honest we were surprised that nothing else seemed to matter. I think I saw Mr Rose look closely at me a few times and the bulge in his trousers. I wasn't sure. It may have been wishful thinking.

Suddenly, quite out of the blue Mr Rose said, "What colour knickers are you wearing Mrs Banks?"

It took me by surprise. Timothy reacted more quickly "She has white panties on Sir."

Mrs Rose had been speaking so motherly to us a few minutes earlier told him "I think your wife is quite capable of answering herself, Timmy." It was a reprimand.

Tim blushed but didn't say anything. I simply confirmed, "I have my white panties on Sir."

He nodded and spoke to my husband. I like your pretty clothes Timmy and your wife's short skirt. Do you fuck her very often?"

Both Timothy and I were shocked at the different tone of the conversation. It was still kindly but so different to our earlier chat.

Tim was in a muddle but managed "Not very often Sir. I am very small." It sounded like an excuse.

Mrs Rose nodded and told her husband "Sally is dissatisfied with her husband being so small. She calls him a Little Prick."

Mr Rose asked him "Are you a Little Prick, Timmy?"

I could see that Timmy was baffled by the change but murmured "Yes Sir, I am a Little Prick."

I could see that for all the harshness of the words, Tim was getting excited.

Mr Rose asked him "Do you feel her up at all."

Mrs Rose knew what was coming and told me "Get up Sally and stand with your back to your husband."

I wasn't sure what was happening but did as I was told.

Mr Rose then simply told him "Feel her up Timmy. Put your hand up her skirt."

I gasped. It was embarrassing. They had us performing for them. I was excited.

I felt Timmy reach out and place his hand on the back of my thigh and move it up. He stopped when it was partly up my little skirt. Mrs Rose instructed "Push your hand right up Timmy, all the way."

I felt his hand brush my panties. I must have shown this in some way as Mrs Rose told me "Stand with your legs open Mrs Banks." I again did as I was told.

Mr Rose asked Timmy "Can you feel her panties, Timothy?"

"Yes Sir."

"Where?"

"Between her legs."

"Her panty gusset. Her crotch?"

"Yes Sir."

I was simply standing there being fingered by my husband listening to this very personal conversation. It was doing things to me, especially as Mrs Rose was smiling and looking at my expression.

Mrs Rose spoke to her husband "She's becoming fruitful Henry." I realised that she knew.

He nodded and then told Tim "Rub it Timmy. Use your fingers to rub your wife's crotch."

Apart from the humiliation that Timothy was undergoing, I felt the same embarrassment. My husband was masturbating me as instructed by our elderly neighbour. Additionally, when he talked to Timothy he was referring to me as his wife. We were both being belittled and yet the overall effect was our incredible excitement and our total lack of control.

As Timothy was rubbing me Mr Rose asked, "What does she feel like Timmy?"

Tim didn't know what he meant and muttered "Feel like?"

Mr Rose snapped "Her crotch, her knickers. What do they feel like?"

This startled Timothy and he replied hurriedly "Wet Mr Rose. Her panties are very wet."

Mr Rose chuckled and said to his wife "She must be ready to cum, now Nan."

Mrs Rose smiled. She knew the workings of women much better than her husband. She had been studying my face all along. She simply told him "She has cum twice already. She is very fruitful."

Mr Rose also chuckled and asked Timmy "Can you feel the shape of her slit, through her panties?"

I knew he could as that was where the excitement was coming from. He nodded.

Mr Rose told him "Keep using your finger to rub her panties into the length of her slit. Push the material in gradually."

My husband was doing exactly that, and it was glorious for me. I knew it was exciting for him to be instructed in this way. He carried on for a few minutes until Mrs Rose spoke "She should be ready now Henry. She will have a nice camel toe in the front of her panties."

Both Mr and Mrs Rose were so relaxed. They were in their own house. We all knew that it was Timothy and I who had asked to be invited in. On top of this it was in the morning. They had all the time in the world to do whatever they liked with us.

Both Timothy and I were so aroused, we all knew they could do anything with us. We both felt as though we were dolls being played with. But very willing dolls.

Mr Rose spoke slowly "Right then Sissy, you can stop for a moment." It was the first time he had referred to Timothy as a Sissy. He flushed with embarrassment, but I knew it excited him.

Mr Rose spoke to me "I want you to pull your skirt up over your waist, Mrs Banks and open your legs. Mrs Rose and I want a good look at your crotch."

It was humiliating but it didn't occur to me to disobey. I drew my skirt up and they studied my pantied crotch.

Mr Rose said. "I thought the camel toe would be more pronounced!"

Mrs Rose told him "You have forgotten that Timothy has a very small cock. No one else has fucked her, so her pussy will be small and tight for some time."

Mr Rose's voice sounded very deep as he growled "It's not a bad camel toe, though and just look at those hairs poking out of the top of her knickers. I bet they are completely covering her cunt."

For the first time I noticed that Mrs Rose was breathing heavily. She must have been getting excited.

I could also see that Mr Rose looked flushed and his trouser bulge was really stretching the material.

She asked me "Have you been thinking a lot about Mr Rose's big penis Sally?"

I went bright red. I also realised that there wasn't much point in lying, so I confessed "We both have, Mrs Rose."

She asked, "Would you like to see it Sally?" I nodded.

Henry Rose was already undoing his trousers in front of me.

Although he was directly in front of my chair, we were all watching closely as he levered it out.

She asked me "What do you think of it Sally?"

I breathed heavily "It's wonderful, Mrs Rose." I could see Timothy nodding agreement.

Mrs Rose smiled and nodded to her husband before telling me "Go and stand close to my husband with your back to him. Keep your skirt well up over your waist."

I did as I was told. I could feel his penis top pressing into my pantied buttocks as he moved it up and down with his hand.

Mrs Rose also looked flushed as she instructed my husband to kneel down in front of me.

As settled on his knees, Tim's face was directly in front of my underwear.

Mrs Rose then quietly told him "Pull your wife's knickers down, Sissy."

Tim reached up and held the elastic of my panties and tugged them down below my bottom."

He asked, "Shall I take them right off?"

Mr Rose answered "No, just above her knees."

Timmy obeyed without question.

Mrs Rose looked as if she had enjoyed the little exhibition. She now patted the settee beside her and told Timmy to sit down with her. They both had front view seats.

It was very quiet now as I felt Mr Rose prod a little into both my bum cheeks in a sort of enjoyable preamble. I just stood there as I saw Mrs Rose reach across Timmy's lap and ease his little penis out of his pretty pink panties. Timmy was panting as she used her thumb and forefinger to play with his little cock.

I could feel Mr Rose prod gently between my bum cheeks going in and out a few times. He dallied there for a few moments and I thought "He is going to go up my bum."

The he withdrew and let it slide down my cleft and then passed between my legs near my vagina.

When he stopped there I guessed what was going to happen. Her did mutter to his wife, "She's soaking wet, Nan."

I looked across at Mrs Rose. She had taken Timmy's hand and pushed it up her own dress between her legs as she rocked herself. She sounded very excited as she muttered "She's desperate for it Henry, and so am I. Do it now."

As she uttered those words I felt his body come tight up against my back, his hand around me cupped my breasts and his huge penis slipped up me without any problem.

We were all gasping as his motion became rhythmical. I felt so warm and excited. She had been right when she had spoken earlier. I had cum twice, but although that had been exciting this was ecstasy. He whispered in my ear, "Thank you Sally, this is wonderful"

I could see my husband gasping his enjoyment as she helped him to dribble at the same time forcing his hand between her legs expressing her gratitude to my husband.

Then I heard Mr Rose gasp "Nan, its going to happen." As he spoke I felt my belly almost explode with excitement as a great surge of stuff filled me up. It was like a living water pump. It was incredible. I wanted it to carry on and gently pushed back and fore a few times murmuring "Thank you Mr Rose, please do it again."

He panted and responded with his own rhythms and then another wondrous surge hit me. It was like heaven. Then again, another surge, not so strong this time but still lovely. I closed my legs on his penis to make it a bit tighter and he came again whispering his thanks.

I could see that Timothy and Mrs Rose were in much the same state of ecstasy. After about 5 minutes we all cooled down and made our way to the various bathrooms without saying anything.

When I got back into the living room, Mrs Rose had made us all a nice cup of tea and Mr Rose was talking to Timothy about work. They were lovely to us and we went home about half an hour later. It had been a fantastic evening. That night I helped Timothy to cum again as we relived the events. Tim was entranced and so was I. As we left, they both thanked us very sincerely for a wonderful evening. It had been fantastic for us, but it was lovely that they sounded grateful.

THE NEXT DAY.

When we got up the next morning, the first thing that Tim said was "I hope they will invite us over again, Sal."

I agreed with him. It had been so good. The old doubts started to creep in. Perhaps they wouldn't want us. We had breakfast and still no phone call. We knew it wasn't up to us to make an approach, but Timothy said, "We will wait until tomorrow Sal, then we will give them a ring." I felt terrible but agreed.