Sally's Awakening

Story Info
Sally makes more money serving sex than breakfast.
9.6k words
4.09
30.9k
46
14

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/10/2023
Created 04/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter One: The apartment

My senior year in college I did a stupid thing.

I got married.

Sally was three years older, divorced with a three-year-old baby girl, Ally, who was cute as a button and could steal anyone's heart.

My university offered married students quarters. They cost more and I had to borrow money to pay for the semester's lease. Money was real tight after we moved in. It was a good thing that we had each other. Sex was our entertainment. Sally's experiences with her first husband had been mediocre to bad but she'd had a couple of other guys. One before she got married and one after her marriage had ended that were 'all right' as she put it. I hadn't had a lot of experience when we married.

We were both eager, but naïve sexually.

Still, we screwed twice a day and more often if we weren't busy with work and school and Ally. Sally discovered that she could cum several times in a row. This epiphany made her more eager for sex.

We were young, broke, horny and in love. Life seemed perfect.

In order to meet our expenses, food and laundry and diapers and so on, Sally started working at a restaurant on the outside of town. The place was medium upscale steak house and diner with a strong alumni/sports vibe. On the weekends it turned into a club after the dinner crowd.

Sally came home from work one day flustered.

"What's the matter, honey?" I asked looking up from my homework.

"You know how Elwood's has a reputation for special parties?" She sat across from me and bit her lip.

Special parties was an understatement. Elwood's served girls on Friday and Saturday nights to the alumni and the players. "Yeah. But you aren't working nights there. There shouldn't be any problem, right?"

"Well, I was walking across the parking lot just now and one of the jocks must have recognized the uniform or me from the restaurant. He asked me if I did private parties...

"I asked him what he meant, and he said 'One on one. It's hard to wait until Friday night.'"

I watched her face. I was stunned, though mostly by my own gut reaction. Instead of being angry I was excited. Blood started rushing everywhere.

"I didn't know how to answer him, so I didn't say anything. He opened his wallet and said, 'I can give you fifty for this afternoon.'"

"What did you say?" I could barely get the words out. Was she expecting him to knock at the door?

"I said 'Sorry, I'm not available right now.' Then I came home." Sally bit her lip, her eyes wide, staring at me for a reaction.

I froze, my mouth moving like a fish out of water. Could she be thinking about... it?

"You're not 'available right now?'" I finally squeaked out. "What did you mean?"

Now she dropped her eyes. "I don't know. Fifty dollars? I made twelve dollars and thirty-five cents on the counter this morning." Sally shook her head.

"But he wants to fuck you. That's why he's offering you money." I should be telling her no, hell no, but the rush of doing something bad flooded my brain. What would it feel like to know she had sex with another man? Could I watch her? The rush from the idea of her trading sex for money shook me inside with the feeling you get just before you jump off a cliff.

"Yeah... I know." She looked at me through squinted eyes.

I looked at her with wide eyes. Then I... shrugged. Why I shrugged I couldn't have said at the moment. Too many images ran through my head.

She continued to stare at me for a long moment, then she sniffed her clothes and made a face because she stank of the diner. She stripped off her clothes and threw them in the hamper. By the time she was naked and the shower running to warm up, she ran back into the living room and jumped on my lap. She pulled me into a hard kiss while she ground her sex where my rigid cock tented my pants. Before the kiss could go farther than frustrating me, she ran back to the bathroom and shut the door. I looked down at the wet spot she'd left.

Sally was excited.

I was excited.

My erection didn't subside, and I hoped she would be able to help me when she was done with her shower. The water turned off, but instead of coming out the hair dryer started up. Sally only blow dried her hair when we were going out or when she was going to work. She didn't want to damage it.

What was going on? I tried to open the bathroom door, but she had it locked.

"Honey, what's going on?" I called through the door over the sound of the hair dryer.

The dryer cut off. "I'll be out in a minute. We'll talk."

'We'll talk?' What did that mean?

I sat down on the couch, staring at my course work and not seeing anything but Sally being offered cash for sex, and my flushed reaction. I wanted to see it. I wanted to watch some guy stick his cock in her and make her cry and whimper. Every thought about how wrong it was, was drowned in the rush of blood pounding in my ears.

I wouldn't ask. It couldn't be my idea.

The bathroom door opened. She came out in her short robe that clung to her curves, and tenting over her erect nipples, her hair looking fresh and ready for anything.

"So...?" I said.

"So," she sat down next to me on the couch. "Don't get mad and don't interrupt me. I have to get this out."

I nodded.

"When that guy offered me money for sex, the idea got me hot. I have guys hit on me all the time. They apparently think if they are charming enough, I'll ditch my wedding vows and drop my panties for them. But this guy, all he did was offer me a job. Screw him and get fifty bucks.

"I can turn him down and it isn't a blow to his ego, and it doesn't hurt me. But what if I take him up on the deal? I have sex with him. So? Sex without you won't mean anything. It probably wouldn't be enjoyably, but it would be fifty bucks." Sally trembled as she held my hands. She was still excited. "A couple of the other girls have been talking about the weekend shifts and the money they make..."

"We need the money, no lie there, but the money doesn't excite me." I kissed her lightly on the lips. How much could I admit to? "The idea of you doing something naughty excites me. But I don't know if it's a good idea to follow through on. What if you do this..." I nearly choked. "Do this and he wants to make future appointments? What if he tells his friends? We could get in trouble here."

"You're right... I wasn't thinking." She looked away from me. She'd been thinking. Thinking a lot. She'd talked to the other girls who did night work at Elwood's. This wasn't a new thought.

"And what if you do 'enjoy' it. Will you want to leave me for him?" I asked.

"No, of course not." Sally looked indignant.

"The idea got you hot, didn't it?" I stared at her nipples poking through the fabric of her robe. I smiled at her. I wanted to reassure her that anything here was all right.

She nodded a little and chewed her lip and wiggled on the couch.

"That's OK." I said it like I meant it, though I was scared to death. "If you want to do it, where are you going to be with him?"

She looked a little shocked. "I don't know. His place?"

"Or you could invite him here. He knows who you are, obviously, so it wouldn't matter if he came to our apartment." I looked her in the eye. "And I could be here."

Now she looked shocked. "Watch me? Ewww." She shook her head. "I don't know about that. Bad enough I'd be screwing around on you, worse if you're watching it happen."

"I.... I like the idea of watching you have sex. That has always been my guilty fantasy. I would like to see you enjoy a good screwing."

"Won't you be jealous?"

"Maybe. If he's a jock he's probably in a ton better shape than I am. And he's got money. But I trust this thing we have. I love you. You love me. And Ally makes three. This would be an experiment. If we get through it without breaking anything, then we can decide what happens next."

She didn't smile but chewed her lip. Then she pulled out a slip of paper and dialed the phone. It rang three times. 'Hello' came the man's voice over the phone.

"Is this Rob?"

"Yes."

"This is Sally from earlier? You wanted a private party?"

"Yes. I thought you said you couldn't...?"

"The afternoon freed up. If you want to come over now, my daughter is taking her nap so we would have enough time."

The voice on the other end was indistinct.

"OK, I'll see you in a few." Sally hung up the phone.

She turned beet red. "I can't believe I just did that..."

"Are you excited?" I wanted to check but I didn't want to freak her out.

"What should I wear?" She started to look around frantically

"You're dressed appropriately right now." She was wearing a light flowered robe that shimmered and clung to her body leaving little to the imagination. It came halfway to her knees and was tied in the middle. It really looked conservative until you realized she was naked underneath.

She looked at me, her eyes wide, then she threw herself at me and kissed me.

My cock was so rigid it hurt, and we kissed hard. I got lost in the moment, thinking I wanted to take her right there when someone knocked at the door.

She stood up so fast I nearly fell on the floor. I scurried into the baby's bedroom. With the door cracked, I could see most of the apartment. Rob knocked a second time as she took a deep breath and opened the door.

"Hi. C'mon in," she shut the door after him and walked him to the couch. "Let's take care of the money first."

This seemed to be the right thing to say. Rob pulled out his wallet and counted out some bills. Apparently, that made Sally happy. She smiled and stuffed them in the pocket of her robe. "So how do you want to start?"

Now Rob looked a little uncomfortable. "I dunno. I always let the girl do what ever she wants."

"Well, if I'm going to get naked for you, I want you naked too. You don't expect me to dance, do you? I'm not a dancer."

"No, that's fine. I really am pretty ready to go right now." He started pulling his shirt off. At some point he must have looked at her hands because he froze when he saw her wedding ring. "Are you married?"

"Yes," Sally answered with a smile. "Is that a problem?"

Rob looked flustered. "No... No... not at all. Is your husband going to bounce in here and beat me up?"

"No. He won't."

"OK. Does he know...?"

"Yes." She reached over and started undoing his pants. "Enough talking."

Rob leaned in and kissed her while she pulled his pants off. When he got rid of the jeans, he guided her until she straddled him on our couch. They kissed, deep and hard, while he undid her robe and slipped it off of her. He played with her nipples, and she rocked hard against his stomach, trapping his dick between them. She must have been rubbing her clit against him because she started bucking.

He caught her in mid thrust, lifted her hips and guided his cock into her pussy. She settled down on him with one smooth motion and began rocking back and forth. I could see his cock penetrate her. It sucked her labia out on the back stroke and sucked them in on the downstroke. She was wet. I could hear the moist slapping noise of her pussy sucking in his cock.

"Huhhh.... Uhhhh" Sally moaned as he sucked at her nipples.

His cock pistoned into her pussy as they got lost in the act. I watched fascinated as I saw my love get aroused and reach a new peak. She called out as her orgasm swept through her. He groaned and held her writhing on his cock, forcing it as deep as he could go while he expelled his seed in her.

She collapsed on him, and they held each other for a long moment until his cock slipped out of her pussy. She pushed herself off of him and stood, trembling, her hand reaching out to the wall to steady herself as she bent down to pick up her robe. She slipped it on and sinched it tight on her waist.

She glanced at the bedroom door where she caught me watching her. She flashed her eyes wide open and mouthed 'O my gawd'. She got a glass of water in the kitchen while Rob dressed.

"Hey, thank you." Rob approached her from behind, putting his hands on her hips. "You're great. Can we do this again?"

Sally glanced at me in the door as she rocked back against Rob. "Sure. Let me know."

"I've got a few friends that would be interested in private parties..."

"You know, I don't do that shift at the club. I'm just a waitress on mornings." Sally pulled away, blushing.

"Really? I thought all of Elwood's girls worked the weekend crowd. I see a lot of the girls around campus."

"Haven't you asked them for a private session?"

Rob's turn to blush. "Yeah, but they turned me down. Elwood's has a strict no free-lancing policy."

"Shit. Well, you better keep your mouth shut unless you intend to buy food and diapers for me and my kid."

Rob looked down and dug into his pocket for a wallet. "OK. Here's another twenty. I won't say anything to anyone. But you should work the weekend, I bet you'd make more than enough money for diapers."

Sally blushed again and took the money. "Thank you, Rob. Goodbye." She shut the door on him and locked it.

Ally came running out of the bedroom in front and behind me at the same time like a cat. "Mommy. I saw you playing with your new friend."

Sally looked at me in horror as she picked her daughter up.

"Sorry. She woke up and I didn't want her to disturb you."

Sally's face crumbled in horror. "This was a mistake," and she started crying.

I turned on the TV and set Ally in front of it with a sippy cup. Then I took Sally, still naked under her robe, in my arms. "That was an experience. A damned interesting one from my point of view. I'd like to play with you for a minute or two. I think Ally will be fine in front of the TV."

Sally's eyes got wide again. I led her into the bedroom and stripped quickly. My erection had not abated since she had told me Rob had propositioned her. I pushed her robe off of her shoulders and guided her to the bed where I spread her legs wide and slipped my cock into her sloppy pussy.

Rob's cum lubed her more than I could ever remember. She tightened down on my cock and cum started squishing out of her pussy. I drove deep and hard. Sally responded, lifting her hips and slamming our bodies together. Neither one of us lasted very long. Sally's orgasm started first and came on hard with her pussy spasming around my cock. I started cumming and shot long streams of jizz into her pussy to mix with Rob's.

I was really glad she was on birth control.

*****

Sally didn't say anything about Rob and what happened until the next night after Ally was in bed. The she when she undressed for bed, and she had her back to me, she said, "I liked it."

"What part did you like?" I knew I'd liked it. I had a real challenge to focus on my classwork when all I could see was Sally riding Rob's cock and his jizz dripping out of her pussy.

"The getting paid part," she sighed. "Which means I enjoyed all of it. I came so hard..."

"And you're thinking about the weekend shift?"

She nodded. "Would you hate me?"

"No. I love you. Are you sure you want to do that?"

"I don't know." Sally bit her lip. "It was easy money with Rob. And you were on fire afterwards. But I don't want to be a whore. If I do this, everyone will know."

"Everyone here, which isn't where we're going to be after I graduate in May. If you want to try it, that's OK with me. But be careful. The stories I've heard are pretty wild. Guys taking turns and sex in public. It won't be like sex with Rob or with me." The truth of what I said sent a shiver down my spine.

She frowned. "I dunno. The money is supposed to be very good. It might be OK to let things just happen for a night."

"Or two? These are weekend gigs. What if they get out of control?"

"I won't do it if you don't want me to." Donna looked at me with her serious look. "But can I ask about it?"

"Yes..."

Chapter two:

On Thursday, when Sally came back from work, she sat down at the kitchen table where I was doing homework with a cup of coffee. Her face was serious, and her eyes kept focusing on something in the distance.

"I talked to Margie."

Margie was the manager at Elwood's.

"And?" I looked up at her. My pulse quickened. Naughty sex was one thing but working one of Elwood's 'parties' was something else. Occasionally I'd hear jocks bragging about what went on at these team parties. If you could believe them, the party's sex was wild.

"She said they need help for a big party this weekend." She took my hands in hers. "I would be on a trial basis. And there are rules."

"Like?" This sounded like a job interview.

"After dinner, Elwood's is a private club. No one but staff and members allowed. Like no boyfriends or whatever. Girls are expected to work with no drama. And there is a uniform for the club shift that is basically a miniskirt and a tube top. Girls are expected to be available to the club members and there are private rooms for private activities. "

"No question that you're supposed to provide sexual services, right?"

"There's a menu. Straight sex, blowjobs. Quickies in the hallway. Naked lap dances. Waitresses are expected to deliver drinks, do lap dances and service members. Dancers have to dance on stage and give lap dances and private arrangements with members."

"Who are the members? Did she tell you?"

"Well, the deal here is that the members are alumni of the school, and they like to take care of the players on their favorite team. Tomorrow night there is going to be a dinner for the home team and their opponents. That's over fifty players, plus coaches and supporters. Margie said she's going to need every girl she can get to work Friday night. She said bring plenty of condoms."

"Holy shit." I looked her in the eye. The idea of her working that party excited me and frightened me. Would she want to be touched by all those men? "How much are you getting paid?"

She looked at me with a vaguely disappointed expression. "I get 75% plus tips. Margie said I could easily make five hundred. Or more."

"Do you want to do it?" I asked. "Do you want to have sex with dozen different men tomorrow night?"

She shrugged. "I don't know if I want to have sex like that. If it's like Rob then its fine, I guess. But I expect it to be just a job, like waiting on tables. Ask the customer what he wants and then give it to him."

"What if he wants anal sex?" Sally had been explicit with me from the beginning that she didn't do anal. Would this change her mind? Would she get hurt?

Now she looked uncomfortable. "Anal isn't on the menu, thankfully."

"Better think carefully what you are willing to do. And they might not give you the option to pick and choose your services."

"Margie said that what I did was my business, but we were going to be short on rooms and to 'stick a finger in their asshole make them finish quicker.'" Sally grimaced.

"Sounds like Margie has a business model that puts quantity over quality."

"It's just business." Then Sally kissed me hard before she went in to take her shower.

I stared at the page in front of me but all I saw was Sally getting speared by cock after cock with a big smile on her face. Would she be satisfied with me afterwards? A shiver of fear ran up my spine. My Sally was going to be a prostitute. Was a prostitute, since she'd already taken money for sex.

When I thought about it those were two different ideas. Her having sex with someone other than me, and her getting paid for it. Like she said it wasn't a lot different than waiting on tables.

Chapter three:

Sally:

Friday night was the party. I was nervous and scared and excited. Something about getting paid for sex made me hot. But before we got to the sex for hire part there was four hours of waiting tables. Thankfully they didn't make us wear the club uniform for the dinner crowd. The old ladies would crap their panties if they saw us prancing around in a not-quite-there mini skirt and tube top with our boobs bouncing.