Sally's Awakening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Look, I'm shattered. I'm not sure I can do it again," I whispered as he pulled me in for a kiss and snuggle. His cock was rigid in his pants and I was ready again, despite what I said about being worn out.

"I want you to give Roger a dance."

I looked over my shoulder at a blond haired kid who looked like someone had stolen his corn flakes. "What's is problem? Wouldn't any of the other girls pay attention to him?"

Rob thumbed my nipples through the thin material of my tube top. My pussy opened to him even though his cock was restrained by his trousers.

"He's shy and wouldn't ask for anything. Just go over to him and give him a lap dance. I'll make sure you get paid no matter what happens."

I sighed. "OK."

Roger was studiously looking away from Rob and I, probably because my ass was hanging out in the breeze. I shook my head. I could do this. We needed the money.

"Hi, Roger," I said as I straddled his lap. I rubbed my wet slit against the solid tent pole in his pants. It was going to leave a mark.

Roger, looked up at me, his eyes wide, as I pulled off the tube top and put his hands on my breasts. "Handle them gently," I whispered in his ear. "I like you teasing my nipples."

Then I stuck my tongue in his ear.

You'd have thought I electrocuted him the way he spasmed. He tweaked my nipples almost painfully hard and my pussy started quivering. I kissed him. He didn't respond at first as I probed with my tongue. Finally he opened his mouth and our tongues began to dance. His hands drifted from my breasts to under my skirt. I started rubbing myself on him. He strained against my pussy and dug his fingers into my ass.

"Do you want me to...?" I reached between and started to undo his belt.

I sat back and peeled his jeans and underwear down. As soon as his cock popped free, he erupted in a fountain of cum. Roger groaned and stared at the cum dripping between my breasts.

"Do you always have this problem?" I asked as I slipped off of his lap. "Guess we need to reload."

I sucked his cock into my mouth, and he immediately began to quiver back to life. I gave him a few solid licks and Roger started to squirm and strain.

"Are you ready to cum again, already?"

He nodded. "I can't help it."

Then he started squirting again. The first shot caught me in the face, the next three splashed on my chest and legs. I used the already stained tube top to wipe my face while the boy flamed in embarrassment.

"I'm sorry, " he groaned.

"Is this why you didn't ask one of the other girls?"

"Yes," he nodded while he stared at my breasts. One hand reached to caress my nipple. His cock started to quiver back to life.

"So, you never actually had sex?"

"No. The girls get disgusted with me and don't want to bother."

"Well, let's try it with a condom and see if that doesn't help." I dug one out of my apron, opened it and slid it over his not quite erect cock. It flicked a couple of times but looked like he was still recovering. I straddled him again and fit his almost rigid tool in my pussy. He was hard as a pipe when I seated myself all the way down. "How are you doing?"

Roger's eyes were rolling back in his head. "Oh My GAWWD. This feels so good."

He was already swelling inside me. I gave him one slow stroke, and then another. He arched under me and shot rope after rope into the condom.

I sat still, my own pussy vibrating and eager for another climax. I didn't need him to give me one, but it would be nice. As I sat there thinking about how nice a big O would be, his cock had regained its rigidity having not shrunk much at all. I rocked back and forth on his dick, trying to stimulate myself and not him. Within a few strokes I began to quiver and cum. After all the sex I'd had this night I'd developed a hair trigger in my sensitive pussy.

As soon as I started to buck in earnest he came again, with his eyes rolling into his head. My own peak passed just after his. It wasn't a world changing orgasm like I'd had earlier but it was nice. I kissed the boy on his slack mouth and dismounted him.

"Rob, I think I'm done for tonight. Maybe I'll try another shift and you'll be here."

"Sure, Sally, you've been great tonight. I signed your book again, and here is a tip from all of us." Rob handed me a short stack of bills with at least one ten, one twenty and several fives. When I counted it later this one tip was a hundred dollars.

I looked at the tube top still sticky with cum and decided not to put it back on. I slithered back to Margie's desk and handed her my book. "I'm done. Please tip me out."

Margie cackled a little and looked through my book.

"Straight with 1 member -- 50

Lap Dance with penetration -- 1 member - 50

Stand up in hallway -- 1 member- 50

Lap dances with penetration -- 2 members -100

Mouth -- Full 2 members - 60

Lap dances with penetration -- 1 member- 50"

Margie wrote the following after my tally:

Total $360

House percentage: $36

Take $324

She counted out the money in fives and ones. I stuffed the cash in my apron with the already 200+ I'd gotten in cash tips.

Chapter four:

The door to the apartment creaked open at 3 in the morning. The whole apartment complex had gone quiet two hours earlier. I'd been dozing on the couch, wondering how Sally's night had gone. Imagining all sorts of wild sexual adventures for her. I was nervous. She could be traumatized from this experience, or she could be so caught up with being a slut queen she would decide she didn't need me anymore...

When she came in I rolled to my feet. "Hi honey. How was work?"

My first look at her shocked me. Her hair was matted and her face was puffy. She looked like she'd been crying. "What happened? Did they hurt you?"

She threw her arms around me, and sobbed into my shoulder. I held her and patted her on her back. She stank of sweat and beer and sex. I walked her to the couch and we sat down. My cock had gone from swollen and turgid to rock hard.

After sobbing for a few minutes she said, "Please don't hate me."

"I love you. Hating isn't in the cards."

"I'm a whore. I fucked seven men. Most in public. Two at the same time."

"Did you enjoy yourself?" I asked, my cock throbbing.

She nodded, tears running down her cheeks. "I'm terrible."

"No, you're not. Did you make any money? Was it worthwhile?" Money had been the convincing factor for her to attempt this.

She pulled money out of her apron and piled in on the coffee table. The tens and twenties and fives was more impressive than the piles of change she normally brought home.

"So you did what we talked about, you had fun, and you made some good money. Nothing there to be ashamed of." I hugged her. "I just want to hear all about it."

She nodded and snorted in my shirt. "I need to shower first. Then I need you to fuck me." Sally rubbed my rigid cock. "Then I'll tell you all about it. If I don't fall asleep first."

"Ummm, I want to fuck you just as you are. I love the smell of sex on you." I unzipped her coat. She was naked under her coat except for a mini skirt that rode up showing her matted pussy hair. I groaned as I kissed her.

She pawed at my shorts and extracted my cock in record time. I pushed her back on the couch and slid my cock in her steaming, wet hole. She arched under me like she was going to cum with the initial penetration. Then she sank her teeth in my shoulder while I banged her pussy. Her legs wrapped around my back and her heels dug into my ass cheeks while I pumped into her.

Her pussy was so wet and stretched from her work tonight, I didn't have the friction I normally got even though I could feel her spasming. This helped me keep control while she went to higher and higher peaks.

Finally, I had to release and I drove my cock as deep as I could into her. I started pulsing streamers of cum into her pussy and I was unable to move until my cock began to wilt.

As we both relaxed from the most intense orgasm we'd ever shared, and Sally released her hold on my neck with her teeth, I grinned at her. "That was crazy."

"The whole night has been like that. I really need a shower and some sleep. Tomorrow night the loser pays for the girls."

She shocked me. "You're going back tomorrow?"

She stopped at the bathroom door. "I signed up for the weekend. If I don't show up for Saturday night, my regular hours might get canceled. We can't risk that."

"OK. Well if you think it's all right."

I heard her on the toilet behind the partially closed door. "No, I don't think it's all right. My family would disown me for this, and so would yours."

"They shouldn't have to hear about it. Why would anyone know?"

"I don't know... I feel guilty. I feel like I did something very bad." She started the shower. "Now let me clean the filth off of me..."

Sally was in the shower for half an hour. I tried to doze on the couch but I was worried. Maybe we shouldn't have done this. The idea of her having sex with another man didn't really bother me. I'd watched her do that and it was hot as hell. When we're together our sex is great.

But the idea she was for rent to all these men at the club, was hot and frightening, and worse. If she was upset with the arrangement, I really didn't want her to do it. But now her job was threatened if she didn't continue.

I counted out the money. She had doubled our monthly income in a single night. Money shouldn't trump her feelings, but money had been tight since we got married. This would make a big difference.

I was still staring at the pile of bills when she came out of the bathroom still toweling her hair and wrapped in another towel. "Feel better?"

She shrugged. "Eh... I feel cleaner. But I'm still a whore. My ex called me a slut and a whore. Didn't matter that I didn't screw around like he did. Now, I'm really a slut and a whore."

"OK. But I love you and I don't care what you chose to do tonight. Did anyone force you?"

"No." she said in a small voice. "I fucked Rob again. And four of the coaches. And this tall guy lifted me up and fucked me against the hallway. And I rode this kid who was a virgin until he couldn't jizz anymore.

"And I screamed my orgasms all the way through. It felt so good, getting paid to screw these guys and making them cum. But I was so tired at the end of it, I had to turn Rob down for a second pass that he'd asked for. I felt bad about it."

"Sounds like you had a busy night." I said. "I guess we need to get to bed."

"Yeah." Sally dropped her towel and crawled into bed. I followed and we fell asleep like spoons in a drawer.