Sally's Awakening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The majority of the dinner crowd consisted of the two hockey teams, with about 35 men and boys, per side, in the back dining room. Since I was working the club, Margie set me to serve in the dining room with eight other girls. "Remember girls, the club doesn't start until nine o'clock, so no side business before then."

Side business. Her words for selling sex. She'd given me, and the other new girls a card at the beginning of shift with a list of services and how much I would be paid.

"Straight with 1 member -- 50

Straight with 2 members -- 120

Mouth, full - 30

Mouth then straight -70

Lap dances with penetration -- 50

Stand up quickies - 50

No more than 2 members at a time. "

"And remember girls: The members are paying for the players on a per use basis including the room fee, so make them sign your book. And what services they want."

We continued table service until 8 and then worked at clearing all the dishes and such away. Then the DJ started up and the dancers came on. I looked around as I changed into my club outfit. I'd worn bikini panties because I knew I wouldn't be wearing much more, but they still showed under my miniskirt. My nipples tented my tube top. I looked around the changing room. There were only 4 dancers and eight waitresses to service 70 plus men, or about 6 men a piece.

I sighed. I could do that. Dave and I had that much sex on the weekend. It would be just like serving meals. I thought about my husband. Is this what I wanted for our marriage? I pulled at the tube top. My boobs weren't big, but my nipples were like pencil erasers when I was aroused. They were hard and sensitive as the material shifted over them. The idea of being a prostitute, and I had to be honest with myself that was what we were, made me hot. My first time with Rob had been about the money, but also about the sex. Dave had shown me how good sex could be, and then Rob had confirmed it.

I couldn't expect all the men I had to serve tonight to be like Rob, could I? Maybe this was a mistake. After all, as a waitress I'd had to deal with all sorts of propositions and harassment from customers and managers and any male I came around who thought I ought to let him stick his cock in my pussy just because he wanted to.

But tonight, they had to pay for the privilege.

I smiled. How many men would have stopped if I'd just told them a price? If I'd let them know the only thing I found attractive about them was their cash? I giggled. There was a cook at my old diner who was convinced he was God's temptation for all women. Would he have backed down if I'd told him fifty bucks? I bet he would have.

I had butterflies in my stomach as I zipped up my miniskirt and checked my order book. I looked at the woman in the mirror and wondered why men wanted to fuck her so bad? And whether or not there would be any takers tonight. My nipples were still rock hard and my pussy was hot and wet.

I went out to serve ass and drinks.

***

Each waitress was assigned two tables by Margie. It was our job to keep the customers in beer and provide any other service on our menu. Rob and six of his buddies were at one of my tables. And four older gentlemen were at the other. The first dancer had just taken the stage.

"Can I get you guys anything?" I asked with a smile. "Hi, Rob."

Rob smiled back. "Can we get a couple of pitchers?"

"Sure." I stopped at my second table and collected an order for another pitcher and four shots.

I served Rob's table first. Rob paid my till.

"So, you're working club shift?" he said.

"Yeah. You kinda talked me into it." I blushed.

"Great, can I be your first official customer?"

My heart fluttered. Jumping right in. "Sure. Sign my book. I'll be back in a second and we can work out terms."

"No problem," Rob signed my order book.

I jogged back to the bar to get the beer and shots for the old guys. I served them quickly and careful not to spill a drop of the expensive whiskey. The leader of the table was a squat looking man about fifty with short gray hair and a dark five-o'clock-shadow. He smiled at me and winked as he paid his bar bill and tipped me five dollars.

"Thanks," I smiled at him.

"Stop back and see me later, honey."

"Sure." I returned to Rob's table. He would be my first official trick.

He grabbed my hand and pulled me in close. "Guys. This is Sally. It's her first night working party shift. Be nice to her."

Most of the guys were staring at the girl on stage who was sliding up the stripper pole with nothing on but a smile. A couple of the guys smiled and nodded my way. Maybe they were going to be a hard sell after all. Oh well. I led Rob to the back where Margie directed us to room 6. The rooms were little cells with a bed, a chair, a small chest of drawers with fresh sheets and a sink. Not very romantic, but enough to get the job done.

"Do you want mouth and straight sex or just straight sex?" I tried to be businesslike. But I was quivering inside. I was glad Rob had picked me first because at least we'd had a good time last time.

He smiled. "I think I'd like to try your mouth first."

"OK, but make sure you warn me if you aren't going to last." Blow jobs had never been my thing. Most of the men I'd known were 'one and done' and I didn't want to waste it and not get anything out of the event myself.

I pulled down his pants without any hesitation and pulled his cock out. He was already firm when I slipped the head in my mouth. I let my tongue caress his length. He tasted of sweat and sex. He tensed and rocked while licked him. He trembled when I sucked his cock in as far as I could make it go. I gagged and spit on his cock before I sucked it back in.

After a few minutes of effort on my part he tapped me on the head. "Stop... I want to fuck you again."

I sat back and stood up, drool dripping onto my tube top. I pulled it off over my head. Rob stripped off his clothes as I dropped my mini-skirt and panties.

I remembered the condom and pulled one out of my apron. I handed it to him. He ripped it open and pulled it over his red, quivering cock.

"Get on your knees. I want to do it doggy style," he said as he turned me around.

I flushed. I'd never done 'doggy style' with either of my husbands. I tried to look over my shoulder as Rob positioned himself between my legs. Suddenly his hot, rigid cock pressed at my wet pussy. I rocked back to get him inside me. He held me by my hips and thrust as he pulled me into his tool.

"oh.,.. oh... oh...." I moaned on the first stroke. I was officially a whore as my customer pounded me from behind.

Rob had full control. I tore at the bed sheets while my pussy clenched his cock. My orgasm started quick and didn't slow down. The condom helped Rob's control. He lasted long enough for me to reach a tall peak before he came. When I felt his cock pulsing in my pussy my own orgasm released. "Oh gawd....... Uh. Hah. Ahhhhhhhhhhhh."

We had just collapsed when someone banged on the door. "Are you all right in there?"

It was Margie. "Yeah.... I'm fine...." I moaned.

Rob groaned and rolled off of me. "We might have to do that again tonight."

He fished some bills out of his jeans. "Make sure there's still some left before the night's over."

I blushed as I put my panties on. "I don't think I'll be that busy. The other girls are prettier."

"Yeah, but they don't scream like you do." Rob opened the door while I stood there with my tube top in my hands. "I'm sure more than Margie heard you."

I froze there, blushing like a fool. Margie poked her head around the corner. "Get dressed. Let's get going. I need the room. And change the sheets. This room smells like a gangbang all ready."

She energized me. I pulled the tube top over my tits and ripped the sheet from the bed. I threw new sheets on and went back into the dining room, my pussy tingling.

The stage show had the attention of most of the crowd. My table with the middle aged gentlemen called for another round of shots and beer.

"Hey thanks," said the old man who paid for the drinks again. "Do you do table dances? The other girls seem more interested in the boys than dirty old men."

I looked at him and bit my lip. "I need to check my other table, but I'll be back for you."

He grinned and tipped me five dollars. "Just so you don't forget."

"I won't," I blushed. "Sign my book?"

I did a quick service of Rob's table. One of the dancers was entertaining the boys. Two more tables, whose waitress was MIA wanted pitchers.

A tall red headed kid touched my arm. "Was that you I heard a few minutes ago?"

I blushed. "Possibly..."

"Damn. I want some, too. Can we get a private room?"

I bit my lip. I was starting to fill up my appointment book. Three guys in the first half hour? Damn. "I've got a lap dance to do first but I'll be back for you."

He tweaked my tit and smiled sheepishly. "Is that all right?"

"You pay to play. That doesn't mean you just grab and twist, ok?"

He looked flustered. Rob tapped him on the shoulder and whispered in his ear. The boy pulled money out of his pocket and gave me a five. Rob slapped him in the head and the kid gave me another five.

"Thank you. I'll be back for you. Sign my book?" I showed him the space under the old man's name.

I didn't want to keep the old man waiting much longer. He might tip very well. I dipped into the locker room and pulled off my panties. If I was going to screw this guy at his table in public I didn't want to get my pussy pinched by my panties.

I felt a distinct draft as I strutted out into the club room. My older gentleman was watching for me. I smiled at him as I straddled his legs.

"Hi, I'm Sally. I'll be you server this evening."

The old man snorted. "I'm Ted. What's on the menu?"

"Here's a taste," I bent down and kissed him. I hadn't thought about kissing, and it was strange to kiss someone who wasn't my husband. It was also strange to have their cock in me. I supposed damned once is damned for all.

Ted's hands moved up my body and under my tube top until he had both nipples pinched in his fingers and I was grinding on his rigid cock. It was clear to anyone who chose to watch that I had no underwear on. I kept that up until I started to shiver with my orgasm. I wanted a cock in my pussy to cum on. I slipped my hands between us and unzipped him. His cock came out eagerly.

I pulled a condom out of my apron and handed it to him. He handed it back to me. "You do it."

I tore open the package and fit the sheath by feel. And his cock felt good. Big around and long enough to reach even with his pants still on. While I had a hold of the rigid tool I fit the head into my pussy and pushed.

"Oh shit," Ted groaned as I found a position to get the best access. While his cock was big enough to do the job with his pants on him the zipper bit at my sensitive parts. I quickly undid his belt and pulled his pants down.

"C'mon, Ted. Let's do this."

He grabbed my ass and pulled me hard onto his cock. I got lost in my orgasm. I must have been moaning pretty loudly because Margie came over and tapped me on the shoulder. I couldn't stop fucking Ted while she whispered in my ear.

"Be quiet out here. You're disturbing the dancers."

"Oh....Oh.... Oh....." I tried to answer as Ted came inside me with big throbbing pulses. "K................"

Margie looked disgusted as she walked away. I looked around. Every man at the table had their eyes on me and a three had money in their hands.

"Guys, I'll be back. Sign my book and I'll be back." I groaned as Ted's cock slipped out of my pussy. "I promise. I've got another customer I promised already."

I collected my book back with three names and forty dollars, just so I wouldn't forget. Ted slipped another bill into my tube top.

"You're fucking wonderful."

"Thanks Ted. You're not so bad yourself."

I gathered the used condom and wrappers to dump in the trash and headed back to Rob's table. There were several guys looking for my attention with money in their hands, but I knew I had to finish Rob's friend first or I'd never take care of all my customers. There were other girls. I looked around. Of the other seven waitresses, I saw three dropping off drinks and two sitting in guys laps laughing. I expected the others were in the private rooms. There was only one dancer out, so they were using the private rooms.

"Hi, I'm Sally. I'll be your server for the evening." I tapped the kid on the shoulder.

"Hi. I'm Alex. That was crazy the way you fucked coach."

I blushed hard and my pussy quivered. Did showing off like that really do it for me? Dave, my husband, will come three times when I tell him. "Glad you liked the show. We need to hurry if you want a private room. We have a lot of girls on tonight." I didn't know if it was true, but I wasn't ready for another public performance just yet.

Alex got up and I held his hand as I led him back to the rooms.

Margie held up a hand. "Full up. You have to wait or do a standup in the hall."

"I don't mind a stand up," said the kid.

I looked up at him. He stood a foot and change over my head. "I don't think I can reach..."

He grinned and pulled me around the corner into the hallway. He unzipped and pulled out a long thin dick. I put the condom on him quickly still not sure how we were going to manage the mechanics of it. I didn't want to get on the dirty floor. That was disgusting.

Alex bent down to kiss me. He wrapped his arms around me and slipped his hand under my skirt. I wrapped my arms around my neck. He cupped my cheeks and pulled me off the ground. I wrapped my legs around him instinctively and his cock pressed at my pussy. I held on tight while he took one hand to fit himself into me, then guided me onto his cock.

I locked my legs behind him, and my arms around his neck. He leaned me against the wall and slammed his cock into my tender, wet and spasming pussy. I started cumming from the moment he first banged me into the wall. I started to moan, but I sunk my teeth into his shoulder, so I didn't call out and piss Margie off again. He grunted and redoubled his efforts to bang me through the wall. At last his cock swelled and began to pulse. I felt something flowing out of me as I orgasmed, and then dripping down my leg. I'd only heard rumors about girls jizzing like guys. The puddle on the floor proved the rumors.

"Sorry about your shoulder," I said as he set me back on the floor. My legs threatened to buckle under me as I held onto him. After a moment I steadied myself and brushed my skirt down over my ass. This was getting more athletic than I was used to. How was I going to make it? I pulled the tube top back over my tits.

He tried to look but couldn't see. "It's OK. That was great." He handed me a couple of folded bills and went back to his friends. I shivered. This was getting crazy. I had a table full of customers yet to attend to. I checked my watch... Barely eleven. Margie had said last call would be at two.

I was already tired and quivering and a little sore. But I put a smile on and swaggered over to the old men.

"There she is," called out Ted. His buddies turned around and clapped.

I smiled and blushed.

"Don't laugh, but this is Tom, Dick and Harry." Ted grinned at me.

Tom looked to be the youngest, but he was easily ten or fifteen years older than me. Dick had a big belly and hair coming out of his shirt, but his smile was genuine and warm. Harry looked like he hadn't eaten a real meal in many years, and wasn't happy about it. He had his cock out in his hand already.

"Sit on Harry," Ted gestured in his direction. "Do you want a drink?" He poured me a glass of beer.

I don't like beer, but I'd done a stroke of work already and I was thirsty. I tipped the glass back and let the bitter liquid slide down my throat. I passed Harry a condom. Looking around the table, I dealt out three more. Better safe than sorry.

I lifted my skirt and positioned myself over Harry's erect cock. When I sat down, I was already so wet from my other customers he slipped right into me.

My head spun. The beer had some affect, but the continuous sex and arousal had me focused on the next orgasm. With Harry in my pussy and his hands on my hips guiding me up and down on his shaft, I rubbed my hard little nub. I never touched myself like that, but I needed to come again.

Ted, Tom, and Dick gathered around us watching me riding Harry. They all had their cocks out and were stroking them. Dick moved in front of me and guided my mouth onto his cock. He dug his hands into my hair, pulling out my ponytail, and started doing to my mouth what Harry was doing in my pussy.

I grabbed his ass to control his mouth fucking as much as possible. The tip of his cock kept banging into the back of my throat making me gag. I licked and sucked on his shaft. Someone sucked my left tit into their mouth. The tension in my pussy exploded. Another hand grabbed my right tit. I began spasming and moaning.

This was all it took for Dick and Harry to join me in orgasm. Harry's cock swelled and pulsed in my pussy as Dick's shot streamers down my throat. I had never had to choose between spitting and swallowing and didn't have the chance now. Dick's load slid down my throat without a second thought as I clenched Harry's cock with my pussy. This time my groans were muffled by the cock in my throat.

I sat back as Harry's cock went soft and tried to catch my breath. I was trembling from the orgasm that hadn't quite stopped. Strong arms picked me up and sat me on Tom's lap. His cock slipped into me with no resistance. I felt shattered by now and just held on to him while he fucked me.

"Ah.... Ah... Ah... Ah..." I moaned as each stroke hit my sensitive spots. I sank my teeth into his neck as the peak grew and I didn't think I could take any more. "Oh gawd, oh gawd..."

The strokes came faster and Tom heaved his cock into me as far and as deep as he could go while he pumped streamers of cum into the condom. When I could calm down I released the skin of his neck. I tasted sweat and blood. I looked down at the red oval with teeth marks imprinted.

"I hope you don't have a wife to explain that too," I said as I stood up. "I didn't mean to leave a mark."

"Don't worry about it," Ted said. "We'll just say he was hit by a hockey stick. It happens."

The other guys groaned.

I stood and straightened my clothes. Ted handed me a roll of cash. I didn't count it to see how much, I just stuffed it in my apron and kissed each one thank you. "I need to take a break, guys."

I said I was shattered before? I'd just had six men, and the guys at Rob's table were waving money my way. My legs had gone rubbery and the juices I'd been drizzling for the last several hours had dried crusty on my legs and were still wet in my pussy. I smelled like a fish market.

Wet paper towels, hand soap and plenty of hot water freshened me up. My tube top was stained from drool and cum. I brushed at the cum in my hair. Tears welled up in my eyes. What had I let myself become? Would it have been any better to not have enjoyed it? Dave said he liked to share me for money. Would he feel the same way when I went home to him tonight and told him everything that had happened?

And Rob still wanted another turn at my body.

Feeling fresher I return to the club room. I stopped at Margie's desk. "When can we tip out? I'm shattered."

"Not until two. About another half hour." Margie looked at my book. "You don't have to service anymore clients if you don't want to. It's your first night and all."

"I've never had so much sex in one night." I put my head down for a moment. "Or orgasms."

Margie leered at me. "We could tell. Just go wait tables."

Ted and his friends called for more shots and beer. I brought another pitcher to Rob's table. A couple of the boys were clamoring for my attention but Rob held his hand up and pulled me to his lap.