Sally's Childhood Friend

Story Info
Dominant man takes wife away
6.5k words
4.04
20.3k
47
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a story about cuckolding, if you don't like this theme, don't read this story and then complain later. I really want to thank kenjisato for the wonderful job of editing my story . I hope we can work together some more in the future.

*

The main event in this story took place three years ago. My wife and l grew up in Bozeman, Montana. We started dating when she was still in high school. She was eighteen and l was twenty. I knew most of her friends, but she didn't have all that many. She thought her classmates were immature.

My wife's name is Sally and she is 30 years old. She is a very conservative and classy lady, 5'6" tall, thin build, with light brown hair cut about four inches below her shoulders. She has firm perky 34B tits with big pink rubbery nipples and really sexy, long legs. I'm Jack, 32 years old, 5'9" tall, with an average build, and not in great shape.

This is kind of a cliche, but l took Sally's virginity on prom night. She was very naive, as she had only kissed and had some titty play with the boys before she met me. The dumb guys had never even sucked her tits.

After prom night, we fucked every opportunity we had. Sally loves sex; the kissing, fucking, sucking my cock, and she really loves it when l eat her pussy. She loves to orgasm and my mouth does the trick. I never bring her to climax when we fuck. I don't like to admit it, but l blame the little guy. I have always been self-conscious and embarrassed by the size of my dick. My lack of size even led to some humiliating comments from more endowed classmates in the showers after high school gym classes.

My penis when hard is less than five inches long, and about the same girth as a hot dog. When soft, it's really small, about the same size as my thumb. I don't think Sally had ever seen another penis before mine, at least she has never mentioned it. I have always wondered if we would have wound up together, if she had experienced other men. I wish she would have fucked other guys before she met me. I feel guilty that she accepted my dick without knowing the feeling bigger cocks could give her. The other issue l have is l don't last very long. About two to three minutes and l can't hold off any longer. I feel that I am not fulfilling all of my wife's sexual needs, and wish I could do something about it.

For the first five years, or so, l could go multiple times, two or more times a night was common. Sally really liked getting me hard and making me cum. I had to learn to be okay with the taste of my cum, so l could lick and suck my wife's smooth, shaved pussy to orgasm, after we had fucked.

We live in Lake Havasu, Arizona and moved here about eight years ago. We have a nice big house, perfect for having guests. It has a lot of windows looking out to the patio where the pool is located. There's a barbeque, a table with chairs, loungers, and an outdoor shower with three walls and one open side. Our house is on a couple of acres backed up to the desert, so it's very private.

We have a good life that's comfortable, and we really love each other. I think if either of us had a complaint, it would be the same as any other married couple. The frequency of sex has slowed down. We both still love sex, but just don't get around to it as often, and when we do, it's the same routine.

I'm a building contractor; mainly houses and small commercial buildings. Sally works in a small real estate office. We don't have any kids yet; however, my wife just went off the pill a couple of months ago.

We spend a lot of our spare time, out by the pool; swimming, laying around, drinking wine, or maybe a beer. If we don't have company, we don't wear swimsuits. As a joke, Sally put up a sign by our outdoor shower; 'No Bathing Suits Required'. I really like watching my wife's naked body as she swims or lounges around. Those are the nights we have the best sex.

We are very close to each other, and have never developed a lot of friends. We both still have the friends from before we got together, but they all live a long distance away. Sally keeps in touch with her friends with Facebook; I use the phone or email.

Twice, her best friend Megan and her husband Frank have come to visit, and we had a good time. Taking the boat out on the lake, and spending time by the pool, visiting. My best buddy, Mike and his wife, Ann, came to visit for a week and we had a great time.

After a day of watching my wife's naked body as she was laying in the sun and swimming, we had gone to bed, and I asked her, "What kind of fantasies do you have?"

She said, "What do you mean. Like having kids, or going on vacation?"

I said, "No, like sexual fantasies."

"I don't think l have any fantasies," she said. "Do you have fantasies?"

I didn't really believe her about not having fantasies, as she tries to never hurt my feelings. I was nervous, but l said, "Yeah, l have some fantasies."

Sally turned on her side, and leaned on her elbow looking at me inquisitively. I was nervous, but l figured l might as well go for it.

"Well, when Megan and Frank were here, and we were all out at the pool, you and Megan were in your bikinis, swimming and sunbathing and walking around. I noticed that Megan had a really nice ass, and l started wondering what she would be like in bed."

Sally looked at me, and said, "Megan does have a nice ass, and l understand why you would wonder if she would be a good fuck." Then Sally punched me in the chest and smiled.

Sally then leaned over and kissed me, and said, "l didn't know you meant those kinds of fantasies. Occasionally, when l'm daydreaming, l guess l have wondered what it would be like to sleep with a different man."

I reached out pulled her to me and we kissed, hard, deep and more passionately than we had in a long time. The little guy couldn't wait, my wife spread her legs as l moved between them. When l put my cock to her opening and pushed into her pussy, it was soaking wet. I fucked her hard, and didn't last long. I grunted out, "Oh fuuuuck, l'm cumming," as l pumped my load into her pussy.

As l came down from my orgasm, my wife's hips were still moving and she was breathing hard. I slid down her body, putting my hands under her legs, reaching up and squeezing her tits and pulling her nipples. l started licking her clit and reaching my tongue down and slurping up our juices. She was thrusting her hips, pushing her pussy into my mouth and moaning, "more, more, more, ahhhhhhhhh l'm cumming."

We had both just had very intense powerful climaxes. Stronger than we had experienced in a long time. I moved up her body, we hugged and kissed hard and deep, and told each other how much we loved the other, and how fun that was.

For the next week, we couldn't keep our hands off each other. l think we fucked every night. One night, we climbed in bed and were kissing softly and running our hands over each other. I asked Sally, "Is there any one man that you fantasize about?"

She said, "l think we should be careful what we tell each other. l would never want to hurt you, or make you jealous."

I thought for a second, and replied, "This past week has been the best and most fun sex we have had in a long time. I would never want to hurt your feelings either; but l want this new excitement we've found to continue. Let's make a promise to make our fantasies off limits to jealousy or anger; and if one of us does get upset, the other one promises to say something, and we must be completely honest. So, l asked you a question, is there any man that you fantasize about?"

Sally said, "l can't say there is a man I think about; but there is an incident I think about that makes me hot. When Mike and Ann were here, and we were all at the pool, you and Mike were swimming and Ann and l were lounging. When Mike walked out of the pool, his trunks were wet and were stuck to his body outlining his bulge, and it looked big. I couldn't take my eyes off of it. When l did quit looking at his bulge, l looked up and Mike was smiling at me. l was so embarrassed and couldn't look at Mike again until we were all dressed."

I moaned, "So seeing and thinking about a big cock turns you on?" My dick was so hard l thought it might split open. I got on my knees moving between my wife's legs and put my cock in her soaking wet velvety feeling pussy and made about five thrusts and grunted out, "Oh fuck baby, l'm cummmming," and let loose a huge load in my wife's pussy. I lay on top of her for a minute, then rolled off and on to my back.

Sally didn't hesitate a minute. She spun around climbing on top of me to 69, and said, "Eat me." She pushed her leaking pussy onto my mouth and grabbed my half hard dick in her mouth. In less than a minute, she was cumming on my mouth. Her hips were thrusting out of control, and she was moaning, "Fuck me Mike, oh fuck, oh Mike, oh fuuuuuuuk!" l kept licking, keeping her climax going until she pulled her pussy away and just lay on me with her face beside the little guy.

Sally lay on me for a few minutes, then rolled off, spun around, put her head beside mine, hugged me tight and said, "Oh Jack, l am so sorry, oh Jack, l love you, please don't hate me, l'm so sorry."

I lifted her head up, looked her in the eyes and said, "Why should you be sorry?"

"Because of what l said," she exclaimed, weeping, the tears were running down her cheeks, "l am so sorry, l love you."

I kissed her lovingly, gently rubbing her back and shoulders. "I love you babe, l always will, and l'm not mad or upset. Now go to sleep and we will talk in the morning." Sally went to sleep in the crook of my arm, with her head laying on my shoulder. I smiled to myself, and went to sleep with sweet dreams.

In the morning, we had coffee outside by the pool and l asked my wife, "Why won't you look me in the eyes."

"Because l am so ashamed of what l did, and so scared l hurt you. I'm so sorry, will you ever forgive me?"

"Okay," l said, "l need to tell you how l feel. l love you and l always will, there is no reason for me to forgive you, you did not hurt my feelings, and you should not be ashamed. When you said, 'fuck me Mike,' that maybe was the most exciting thing l have ever heard in my life."

"Sally looked at me, and asked, "Do you still love me?"

I replied, "More than ever, l will always love you. I have even fantasized about watching you fuck other men. I really don't mind if you fantasize about fucking Mike or any other man."

I have never told my wife that l am always fantasizing about a man with a lot of stamina and a big cock, a sexually superior man, taking my wife away from me and fucking her to the most amazing multiple orgasms and filling her with his cum. Then when he is through satisfying both their needs, he gives her back to me with her used and stretched pussy for me to clean up and give her all my love.

Sally was on Facebook one night, catching up with her friends. When closed her laptop, she said, "Do you remember Mark?"

I looked at her quizzically.

"Mark, you met him when we first started going out, he and l went to school together, from kindergarten through graduation. He was always such a good friend."

"Was he that tall skinny kid that seemed so uncoordinated, six foot five, a hundred pounds?" l asked.

Sally said, "Don't be mean; but yes, that's him, he was always so nice to me. On Facebook, l saw that he is going to be in Havasu City, next month, on business for a week, or so. I haven't seen him in eleven years years, l was thinking about sending him a private message and inviting him here for dinner one night, so we could catch up on our lives."

I said, "You haven't seen him in eleven years, why don't you invite him to stay here. l wouldn't mind, l think you would enjoy getting to know him again."

A couple days later, Sally said, "Mark will be here on the sixteenth." I thought Mark who?

Weeks later, Sally said, "Remember, Mark will be here today."

I looked at her with a confused look.

"Geez, Mark, my friend from my childhood."

When l got home that afternoon, there was a black Navigator in the driveway, then l remembered Sally's friend Mark was showing up. When l walked into the house, Sally had heard me drive in, and met me at the door, she was happy, smiling and seemed really excited, she grabbed my hand, pulling me towards the living room. "Come meet Mark," she said.

When I walked into the living room, a man stood up, a good looking man, a big man, still 6'5", but this man weighed like 240 lbs, no fat, broad shouldered, built like a wedge; he looked to be in perfect shape. I went over to him, putting my hand out, "Hi Mark, nice to see you again."

He shook my hand, which seemed small compared to his huge one, "Hi Jack, it's been a long time."

Sally seemed to be bouncing around, and said, "Mark is a land developer, he's looking at a piece of land near here, 3,000 acres, to build a golf course and a housing development." When Sally is nervous or excited, her mouth starts running, and her mouth was running.

I said, "Hey honey, have you offered Mark a drink?"

Sally exclaimed, "I'm sorry, l don't know where my manners are. Mark, what can l get you?"

Mark smiled, "A glass of red wine would be great."

As Sally headed to the bar, l said, "Sally," she stopped, turned to me, "l will have one of those, too, please."

Sally brought us our wine, went back to get hers, then came back to sat down. I asked Mark about his project.

"Well like Sally said, l'm working on purchasing that property, and it should close in the next week, or so. Sally told me you have a construction business, so tell me about your business. As l move forward and l get to the construction stage, maybe you could come to work for me."

l said, "I've been in business for eight years, l have seven employees, and build custom houses and small commercial buildings."

Mark smiled, asking, "Would you like to be bigger?" I got a weird feeling. We had been talking about my business; but the way he smiled, it felt like he was talking about my little guy.

Sally said, "Mark, tell Jack about your college years."

He answered, "Jack doesn't want to hear about my jock years."

"Sure l do," I said; somehow knowing he wanted to tell me about college.

Mark started, "l stayed in Bozeman and went to college there. In high school, l was really skinny, but l was always a fast runner. The summer after l graduated, l got a job cutting timber. I put on weight and developed some muscle. I ran into the football coach in town one day, and he said he recognized me from when l ran track, and since l had filled out, l should try out for football. I did turn out for the team, and working out every day, and eating right, l put on over a 100 pounds, and l've managed to stay in shape ever since."

Sally piped up, "Doesn't he look amazing, Jack."

Mark continued, "Jack, there were a couple of guys on the team that were in your class. They said they remembered you, then with a smile, especially from gym class."

I got up and walked towards the bar to get us some more wine, l know my face was red, inside l was totally humiliated, this arrogant bastard, a guest in my house, had just let me know, that he knew l had a little dick. I took my time opening another bottle of wine, so l could settle down and let my face return to its normal color.

When l returned to the living room, to refill glasses, my wife was blushing, and she was giggling. I poured her's, then Mark's.

"I was just telling Sally that growing up, l always thought she was the prettiest girl in school, and now she is even prettier and sexier than she was then."

Sally looked at the clock, jumped up and headed into the kitchen. Mark said, "Growing up, l always thought Sally and l would wind up together. Then you came around and took her away. When l was invited here, l thought to myself, l think l'll take her back." Mark stood up, grabbed the bottle of wine and filled our glasses.

In less than an hour, he had told me maybe l could go to work for him, that he knew l had a small dick, and that he planned on fucking my wife. The little guy was hard as a rock. My wife yelled from the kitchen, "Dinner's ready!"

Mark and l took our wine into the dining room, sitting down to a nice casserole for dinner. The flirting continued though dinner, my wife instinctively flirting with an old friend. Mark was flirting with his next conquest, something occurred to me during dinner. Of the three people in that room two of them knew that Mark was going to fuck my wife this week, she was the only one that didn't know it.

After dinner we stayed up talking and had some more drinks. We all went to bed around eleven. My wife wanted to talk about Mark, of how in the old days he was so mellow and now he seems so self assured and powerful. My wife was really horny and she wanted to fuck, I could even smell her arousal. l told her l had too much to drink and l was really tired. In truth, I wanted to leave her horny and wanting.

In the morning, we got up and headed for the kitchen for our morning coffee. I had gotten dressed, Sally was still in her robe. I left the bedroom before Sally, and went through the living room. I looked out to the patio and saw Mark; he was out there working out, only wearing a pair of spandex shorts that did not hide anything.

That man had the biggest cock l have ever seen. Sally came out of the bedroom behind me, saw me looking out the window, and turned her head to look. She stopped, her eyes got big, and she gasped, "Holy shit."

After about five seconds of staring, l headed for the kitchen. It took almost another minute for Sally to appear. She looked dazed, her face was flushed and she was even breathing deeply, then she looked at me, and blurted out, "Did you see the size of his cock?"

Sally made coffee, and we sat at the table, drinking it. Mark's room had an outside entrance, and he joined us in about ten minutes. Sally smiled at him when he walked in, but then she had a hard time looking him in the eyes. I could smell her arousal and I know Mark could, too.

Sally left in about five minutes and headed in to get dressed. After she left, Mark smiled and said, "Did your wife like what she was looking at?" I just looked at my coffee. Then Mark said, "Do you think she is going to enjoy taking my cock inside of her." I just looked at my coffee. Then he asked, "Do you think you're going to enjoy watching me fuck your wife?"

I looked up at him, and quietly answered, "Yes."

We all headed out of the house to work for the day. All day, I couldn't stop picturing my wife and Mark together. I kept thinking that the two of them were having the same thoughts. Sally and l arrived home at about the same time around five o'clock, Sally said, "It's a beautiful day, you want to go for a swim?"

I said, "Sure, that sounds good." We had company, so we put on suits; Sally put on a sexy white string bikini, and we headed for the pool.

We swam and floated around in the pool and talked. Sally said, "I can't believe how much Mark has changed, he's so big and powerful," her voice drifted off, "and sexy."

I said, "I could tell you have been attracted to him, and I could tell how excited you got when you saw the size of his cock. I have been thinking all day of how exciting it would be to watch you and Mark fuck." As I told my wife this, I was so embarrassed, humiliated, jealous, and yet, so excited; the little guy was so hard, it hurt.

Sally smiled at me and said, "You pervert. I could never do that, I'm a married woman, and I love you too much to ever cheat on you."

"It would not be cheating, as I would be right there beside you. I want you to fuck Mark and have a chance to experience his cock." Just then, the living room door slid open.

Mark stuck his head out, and said, "There you are, do you guys mind if l join you?" We both gave him a wave to come in. Mark said, "l'll take a shower and be right there."

12