Sally's Childhood Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There's an outside shower over there," Sally said, pointing.

Soon, the shower started, and in a couple of minutes, the water went off. Mark yelled, "Hey is this sign right, l don't need a suit?!" Sally and l looked at each other, we were shocked silent.

In a few seconds, Mark came around the corner with his huge cock, hanging down, swinging back and forth; and underneath that cock was a sack hanging down holding a set of balls to match his cock. As he walked toward us, my wife let out an audible gasp. I watched my wife, her eyes never left his cock, as he walked over to the pool and down the steps into the water. When he was in the water, my wife looked up at his face. We were all standing in waist deep water.

Mark looked her in the eyes, with a big smile on his face, truly enjoying her reaction and asked, "Do you like it?" My wife, with an incredulous look on her face, just looked at Mark for what seemed like forever, then slowly nodded her head up and down. My wife looked at me dumbfounded, and then back at Mark.

Mark walked through the water to my wife, lifted her chin and gently kissed her; when he pulled back, she looked at me. No one spoke, then after about a minute, Mark stepped forward wrapped his arms around her and kissed her harder. My wife hesitated, then wrapped her arms around him and kissed him back, then they kissed hard, passionately exploring each other's mouth with their tongues. I had never seen my wife kiss another man; the emotions running through my mind were incredible: jealousy, embarrassment, humiliation, lust, passion. I wanted this to happen so much, and totally scared that it was going to.

When they broke their kiss, they moved apart, my wife looked at me, our eyes met and held, we continued looking at each other. Mark said, "Sally take your suit off and hand it to me."

She didn't move; my wife and l kept our eyes locked.

Mark said, "Your husband wants you to be naked for me." My wife reached behind her back and untied her top, handing it to Mark, exposing her tits, with her stiff swollen nipples for his first viewing. "Sally you have the most perfect little tits, now take off your bottoms," my wife pulled her bottoms down and then off and handed them to Mark who threw them onto the deck.

My wife's eyes had never left mine. Neither of us had said a word since we had seen Mark's cock.

Mark reached his hand out, Sally looked at Mark, then took his hand, being led out of the pool. He stopped at the top of the stairs. The thought crossed my mind that I was watching Adam and Eve about to consummate human nature's mating ritual. Mark looked at me, smiled and said asked, "Are you going to come watch me fuck your wife?"

I followed them, Mark did not take her to his room, he led her to the master bedroom, with me following.

I sat down in a chair, and watched fascinated, and excited beyond anything l had ever felt, or even imagined in my life. The emotions were so mixed up; I wanted this to stop, and I deeply wanted it to go to its natural conclusion. The sexually superior man mating with my beautiful wife. The little guy was painfully swollen and throbbing, and so was Mark's monster. His cock was huge, it reminded me of a stallion's cock, ready to mount his mare, swollen and angry looking, with its huge purple plum sized head pointing up towards his chest, precum glistening at its tip.

Mark and my wife kissed with incredible lust, as he grabbed her ass pulling their bodies together, their midriffs pinning his huge hard cock between them. The head of his long cock was almost between her tits. They were both moaning into each other's mouths, as their tongues were exploring every detail of the other's mouth.

They lay down on the bed together, hardly breaking their kiss or embrace. As Mark groped my wife's tits, she reached down and grabbed his extremely hard, and heavy cock, stroking it wildly; she cried out, "Oh my god, l want your cock." There was no tender love in their actions, this was totally uncontrolled lust; l had never witnessed my wife like this.

Mark moved his head to my wife's titties, mauling them with his mouth. Sliding his hand down to her mound, pushing his middle finger, which was almost as big as the little guy, deep into her wet, dripping pussy, vigorously finger fucking her, then sliding his slickened finger up her slit to manipulate her engorged clitoris. Sally was moaning and desperately thrusting her mound into his hand. The foreplay didn't last long here, most of it had already taken place in the mind games that had taken place in the pool. My wife moaned, then cried out, "Fuck me, Mark!"

Mark moved his body on top of my wife, she spread her legs wide, her body aching for his assault. Placing his cock against her pussy, and pushing forward, his cock found its target, penetrating her tight and what must have felt like a virginal pussy for a cock of his size. As Sally wrapped her legs around his back and locked her ankles together, I noticed that l could hardly see her body as his huge body almost completely covered it.

Mark's instinctive desire was to now drive his cock deep and hard into my wife's cunt, but Mark had fucked lots of women, he hadn't kept track, but hundreds of them, mostly married women. He loved taking other men's wives away from them, and he had a sixth sense, recognizing the men that wanted, and needed him to fuck their wives.

Mark knew that he was much bigger than most women had ever felt, and especially my wife, who had only experienced the little guy. He now had to settle down, and ease his cock into her hot, wet, wanting pussy.

My wife wanted his cock so badly, her hips were thrusting, her pussy trying to devour his cock, each of her thrusts building her sexual tension. Mark lightly lifted his pelvis off of her, and let my wife fuck herself onto his waiting cock. Each thrust she made, pushed her pussy deeper onto his cock stretching her vagina to accommodate his extraordinary girth.

As my wife fucked herself on Mark's cock, her pussy was stretching and experiencing completely new nerves being aroused, nerves she didn't even know existed. My wife was moaning and begging for more, she wanted Mark to drive his cock into her and fuck her hard, but he knew his patience would payoff. He knew she would soon have his cock to the end of her vagina and when women who get a chance to experience a big cock hitting the end of their vagina, they will never forget that feeling, and forever want to feel it again.

My wife's nerves were so wound up as Mark's cock grazed her cervix, pushing beyond her body's natural boundaries. Her body was reaching the ultimate goal of all human sexual activities: climax. She was throwing her head side to side, she dug her nails into Mark's back, her body stiffened. She screamed out, "Fuck me, fuck me, oh fuck, I'm cuuuuummming," her first ever vaginal climax!

Mark took over the thrusting, pounding into her keeping her climax at its peak, then he slowed to allow her to come down from the peak for a minute or so, then he fucked her hard and fast again bringing the peak of her climax back again, causing her to lose control and scream out again, "Ooooh fuuuuuuuuk, ooooh fuuuuuuuk, ooooh fuuuuuuuuk." This climax was not as powerful, but it sustained at its peak for minutes.

Mark set a steady pace to his long deep thrusting, my wife's pussy had stretched enough to accept his entire cock now. With each deep stroke into her tight pussy, which was stretched tight around his thick cock, his heavy balls would slap her ass. Mark's cock was so thick that with each inward stroke, it would pull her clit down so that his cock would rub against it and his cock would push against the back of her vagina. With each outward stroke, it would pull her inner lips out clinging around his cock. Mark's incredible fucking ability was stimulating every nerve in her pelvic region. My dick was so hard as l watched my wife and her new lover mating with unbridled passion and lust.

My wife's hips were thrusting against Mark's cock, she was moaning, "Fuck me, fuck me, Mark." The sexual tension deep in her core was radiating out to every nerve in her body, her impending orgasm building to an incredible high.

Mark's nerves had, of course, also been building sexual tension. He had planned on making the sex with this woman last for an hour, or so; but this previously quiet, demure woman underneath him, had turned into a wild fucking animal. This drove Mark's deep instincts to pound his cock hard and fast, deep into her cunt. His balls were pulling up to the base of his cock, preparing them for the job nature built a man for, sending his sperm deep into a woman.

Her orgasm had built to the max. She yelled, "Fuck me you bastard, fuck me with that big cock," her whole body was thrashing, her hips were humping, lifting Mark's pelvis, and then the wild slut screamed. "I'm fucking cumming, you motherfuckers, fuck, fuck, fuck, ooooh fuuuuuuuk."

Mark drove his cock deep, his whole body stiffening, his grunting coming from deep in his chest, his cock spewing his huge load of cum, rope after rope throbbing directly into my wife's fertile womb, their orgasms went on and on. I groaned quietly as I was cumming in my swim trunks, just from watching the incredible fucking my wife had received.

Mark finally settled on top of my wife, he laid on her for a long time, his cock finally softening and slipping out of her, the final uncoupling of that incredible fucking I had just witnessed. Rolling off of her and on to his back, his cock was covered with my wife's foamy cream, the product of her orgasms that she had given up for him, her pussy was leaking his thick, white, sticky cum.

Mark said, "Jack, will you go get us some waters." I headed to the kitchen, thinking that I had just been cuckolded by a powerful, sexually superior man that was so capable and deserving of giving my beautiful sexy wife the most intense sexual experience of her life. He had given her what I never could, and had always wanted her to have, complete sexual satisfaction. I was so proud of my wife. Somehow I finally felt complete.

I grabbed a couple bottles of water, taking them back to the bedroom. The room smelled strongly of sex. My wife was now laying on top of Mark and they were kissing and I could see her gaping, swollen red pussy, dripping his sticky cum onto his belly.

I told them I was going to fix dinner and it should be ready at seven. I put some potatoes in the oven, prepared some steaks for the barbecue, and heated some green beans. Mark and my wife came to the dining room at seven, both wearing T-shirts and underwear. My wife came over to me, kissed me on the cheek and said, "Thank you for that, l love you."

Everybody was kind of quiet at dinner. The two new lovers couldn't stop smiling at each other. l asked Mark how his deal was going, he said he thought they were getting close to a deal.

After dinner, we sat in the living room and drank some wine. My wife snuggled up against Mark's side with his arm around her.

I said, "I'm going to move into the other bedroom for the rest of the week, so you two can enjoy each other whenever you want." I grabbed some of my clothes and moved to the bedroom next to the master bedroom, while Mark moved his belongings to the master bedroom. Until that night, I had never realized I could hear almost every sound between those two rooms. I heard my wife screaming out in climax, four times that night. Then once again in the morning.

In the afternoon when Sally and I got home from work, we sat down by the pool with some drinks and talked. I asked, "How are you feeling sweetheart?"

Sally said, "Jack I love you so much, and I hope with all my heart I have not hurt you; but the sex with Mark last night was incredible, I didn't know I could ever feel like that, or climax like that. My biggest worry, even though you helped push me into it, is that you will hate me and divorce me."

"Sally, I have always loved you, what happened last night and what is happening with us, is the most incredible feeling I can imagine. From the first time we ever made love, I have felt like I was lacking. Now, I feel that I have been a part of helping you reach your maximum enjoyment and sexual satisfaction. As your husband, I feel like I have finally taken care of your needs, even if I did need Mark to help accomplish it. I love you, I always will, and I will never ever divorce you."

Then we heard Mark in the driveway. He came outside a moment later, gave Sally a kiss and sat down with us. Sally got up and brought him a drink. The three of us chatted about our day at work. When Mark finished his drink, he stood up took my wife by the hand and led her to their bedroom to fuck.

I went into the kitchen and fixed dinner. I prepared dinner and smiled to myself as I listened to the sounds of their mating, the moaning, the screaming from my wife as she orgasmed and finally the deep grunting from Mark as he deposited his seed deep within my wife's womb. They showed up about thirty minutes later, in their now customary T-shirts and underwear, and smelling of sex. Dinner was ready and we had a nice meal and chatted.

After dinner, we sat in the living room, had some wine, then we all headed for bed, and l listened to my wife most of the night. l lost track of how many times l heard her scream out in ecstasy. Another one of her screaming orgasms woke me in the morning. The little guy was getting rubbed raw.

The next day, September 1st, Mark closed his land deal, and he took Sally and l out to dinner. When we got home, we sat in the living room having wine.

Mark said, "Now that l bought the land, l will be coming down here every other month, to check on the progress. l will be staying a week or two, each trip. Jack, l will call you a few days before I'm going to get here. Whenever l am here, and you want to watch me fuck your wife, you can come into our room and watch."

My wife and l had a beautiful baby girl that year, her birthday is June 1st. She turned three this year. Her uncle Mark still comes to visit four or five times a year. I have a crew of twenty-five men building houses and club houses, or whatever they need at the golf course. My wife is always so very happy. She and l have a wonderful life together, and we really love each other ... and, I still have a little dick.

12