All Comments on 'Sally's Childhood Friend'

by petewilcox

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Equals87Equals87over 2 years ago

Make sure to let us know when the wife loses all respect for husband and finally leaves

sissypanties2sissypanties2over 2 years ago

great and I am so glad about the ending. Still in love with each other and a very d=satisfied wife. I do really know that this story can be real. Fiction or not my little one would make Jacks look big got my wife and I do the same as Jack and Sally. The difference was she didnt have a really long tem relationship but 3 guys have kept her happy these last years.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Erotic, but your editor needs to turn in his badge. This badly needs a good proofreading. I'm hoping you find this helpful, as I'm not trying to be harsh, but all the errors make your story too distracting to enjoy completely.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Really enjoyed this story…..thank you.

timrivtimrivover 1 year ago

Raising the guys spawn is the true wimp cuckold. Why do all these guys always have a tiny cock. Makes them even more pathetic.

EmmeluringenEmmeluringen6 months ago

Thank you for a very nice story.

OGHMNWOGHMNW4 months ago

Mark obviously was very experienced at seducing women, especially married women. Subconsciously Jack could be using Sally as a bargaining tool to get the jobs from Jack. It didn’t sound like Jack was a small guy just a normal guy but Mark cared a larger tool. Sally and Mark do have a history and Sally was likely on his list since high school but Jack stole her away. Thank You!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpetewilcox@petewilcox
If my stories have Alana in the title they are pretty much true stories about my wife's adventures. Either what I have watched or what she has told me. She helps me write them. I may embellish the sex scenes some, for the benefit of my readers.