All Comments on 'Sally's Dilemma'

by Jtb_

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
OvercriticalOvercritical9 months ago

She went three years with this awful sex life without saying a word to her partner? Un-fucking -believable!!! And then he wakes up and becomes a sexual super star? What a dumb story. Not really worth the 3* I gave it.

lexlogan8lexlogan89 months ago

Of course three years of bad sex then suddenly everything wonderful was over the top, who cares, brilliantly done! I kept thinking you couldn't possibly keep this up but you did. Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I loved this story. I loved the main characters and their love for each other even before he learned how to be a good lover. I appreciate that there didn't have to be a big blow up or cheating to spur the change. The sex scenes are very enjoyable and erotic. The writing and pacing are well done. I particularly liked being privy to the story from Sally's point of view. Sometimes it's nice to read something heartwarming on this site, and this story fits the bill.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJtb_@Jtb_
Hey there! Thanks for reading. August 3, 2023 It's been a few months since I posted a story, thanks to a very hectic period at work following by a very long vacation. I've submitted a new Part of Apocalypse Wow today. As I mentioned at the end of Part 13, there are a range of...