Sally's Road to Ruin Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What do you want filthy girl" Freya asked of Sally "Are you ready to start being ruined?"

"Yes" Sally affirmed before gasping with shock as an open palm slapped her right buttock hard. "Yes what?" demanded Freya. "Yes... please?" Sally cautiously whispered just before another hard spank hit her left buttock.

"Yes what?" repeated Freya, enjoying this little interaction far too much. Sally hesitated, unsure what to do or say. The use of names or nicknames had not been discussed and Sally found herself in a quandary -- Freya had just called her 'filthy girl' which she couldn't deny was a label that she was happy to wear, but in her role as Freya and Seth's 'thing' could she really still use their names?

"Yes what?" demanded Freya again, with another hard slap raining down on Sally's already tingling backside. "Yes please, mistress?" Sally chanced. "Better" replied Freya who although now satisfied with the response still brought her hand down hard on the fleshy, pale rump in front of her.

Between Sally's own wetness and a pussy filled with lube Freya had no trouble inserting the first set of balls into her -- using her gloved fingers to push them up inside her friend turned plaything. The second set took a bit more effort but were still swallowed up without too much resistance. If their insertion hadn't coincided with another blow to her bottom Sally was sure she would have orgasmed there and then, but the sharp sting took her mind off the heavy, consuming fullness between her legs just long enough to stop it.

But when the next blows started hitting her firmly between the legs on her already swollen pussy and clitoris Sally started to lose control. As each hard slap landed, she started to whimper, caught between pain and pleasure. The natural reaction to clench her muscles was met with the resistance of the hard, heavy balls stuffed inside her, and Sally struggled to keep her legs apart -- keen not to disappoint her mistress.

Twenty or so slaps in and Freya realised her hand was starting to smart too. Knowing that she couldn't go on forever she gave Sally one last mighty slap -- the tips of her fingers connecting hard with Sally's clitoris while her palm took brutal care of her lube drenched lips and the entrance to her pussy.

It was a spank that proved Sally's undoing as her legs and bladder simultaneously gave way. An orgasm the likes of which Sally had never experienced before engulfed her body as she collapsed to the floor in an uncontrollably shuddering foetal ball... her sloppy pussy desperately trying to push out the heavy metal balls violating her insides in an effort to stop this unnerving primal response, but each contraction bringing a further wave of painful pleasure.

======

Sally had been ordered back onto her feet three more times in that first session. There probably would have been a fourth if Freya's hands hadn't started to ache and palms started to sting with the countless repeated blows to her friend-turned-plaything's buttocks and pussy. Sally's usually pale bottom cheeks had been left red and sore while Seth's description of her abused labia during the final inspection as 'raw' was succinctly accurate.

That inspection had been Freya's suggestion following Sally's final collapse to the floor... the woman left lying shaking and curled in ball in a puddle of her own mess and lube... a potent mix of her pussy's wetness, sweat, tears, lube and most embarrassingly of all, her own urine. Sally had found herself betrayed by her bladder as each orgasm had hit. Maybe it was the sheer force of them, they were certainly bigger and more consuming than anything she'd ever experienced before. The drinks she'd had to calm her nerves before arriving at their house hadn't helped either. But the six small, heavy metal balls still firmly filling her pussy seemed to have been the tipping point in causing her to squirt repeatedly and uncontrollably.

"Lie on your back, spread your legs and pull them back" Freya had ordered.

"I, I can't... please..." implored a whimpering Sally before somehow having the peace of mind to add "mistress".

"Don't worry." Freya retorted, "We're nearly done with you for tonight. No more orgasms, no more spanking. I just want to see if we've made any progress with your pussy, you filthy girl. You've definitely made a mess of yourself at least" laughed Freya.

Still blindfolded Sally did as she was told, increasingly conscious as she rolled over that she was lying on a wet wooden floor, with her legs, buttocks, back and long hair all now damp, increasingly cold and smelling of her own body's fluids. As she pulled back her legs a fresh wave of degradation hit her... here she was, dirty, used and intensely vulnerable. Her middle-aged, stuffed, hairy pussy on show, her arse - already smarting from being spanked hard - now stinging all the more for lying in a humiliating puddle of her own making.

"Time to take those balls out" said Freya, fascinated by the view in front of her and quietly thrilled by Sally's seeming acceptance of everything that was being asked of her. Before today Freya had never seen another woman's pussy in real life, now she was not only looking at one but one she was responsible for turning into a swollen mess.

"We should make her push them out" called Seth, still seated in the small armchair in the corner of the couple's guest room.

"I think she's suffered enough for this first session..." started Freya before noticing Sally's post-orgasm-exposed pussy still clenching and relaxing as her body attempted to rid itself of the balls that had been in there for close to an hour.

"Actually, I think you're right Seth... Push, you filthy girl. If you want to be ruined, you're going to have to work for it. If you really want a pussy that looks and feels as if it's given birth, you're going to have to learn to push... and push damn hard"

Sally did as she was instructed, realising she didn't really have another option. At first it felt as though it was going to be impossible. The balls somehow seemed to have gotten deeper into her tight pussy with every orgasm until they were sitting snug against her cervix. But soon her muscles started to cooperate and the first of the balls started to show itself at the entrance to her tender hole.

One by one the first set of balls was expelled from Sally's sensitive pussy -- the entrance to her violated hole expanding and contracting with each push. If the situation for her hadn't been shameful and embarrassing enough, Sally's final big push caused her to release a loud involuntarily fart as the last three balls cascaded in a sloppy torrent from her pussy and onto the floor. Seth and Freya's resulting laughter, left Sally further mortified -- a fact not lost on Seth as the couple sniggeringly regained their composure.

"Freya and I are leaving the room now. Once you hear the door close you may remove your blindfold, get dressed and see yourself out. You are not however to clean yourself up first or put your underwear back on -- just your dress, boots and your coat." Seth glanced at Freya to make sure she was happy with his command, she smiled back and nodded. Seth continued "You are not to wash when you get home either, you are to go to bed dirty... like the filthy girl you are. We'll send you further instructions in the morning."

And with that Sally heard the bedroom door open and the sound of her keepers' soft footsteps as they left the room. Sally's drive home from that first session was a difficult one and she struggled to concentrate on the road -- her bottom hurt to the point it was hard to sit, her pussy ached inside and out, her hair was matted, her skin was sticky, and she reeked of her sex, sweat and piss. She was shakingly consumed with shame and embarrassment and yet... she craved more, oh, so much more.

12