Sally's Sexy Story Pt. 03

Story Info
Sally shows me a DVD.
3.3k words
4.06
16.8k
14

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/29/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Next morning I found that I was alone in bed and wondering where Sally was, so putting on my dressing gown I went to look for her. I found her in the kitchen making breakfast; with her back to me.

As she stood at the countertop, her short kimono would ride up every time she leaned forward to grab something, exposing her pert ass. So moving behind her, with my hands cupping her breasts I pushed my groin against ass.

"Morning sexy."

"Morning, I can tell something is happy to see me." As she rubbed her ass against my stiffening cock.

"Better save that for later, I've just made breakfast."

Reluctantly I let go and sat down at the table, as we ate breakfast I could tell that there was something not right. "About last night?"

"Ken, let's just enjoy breakfast for now, we can talk about what happened yesterday, later."

"Ok, but I must tell you that I still love you, whatever happened."

That brought a smile to her face; she leaned across the table and gave me a kiss. But as she moved back my attention was drawn to her tits, her kimono had conveniently slid open, and I was given a perfect view of the deep crevice now formed between those hanging tits.

She must have noticed where I was looking because she stopped moving, I grinned as her tits began to sway from side to side making the kimono slide even further apart. "Your obsessed with my tits aren't you?"

"Yes." Was all I could say as I continued to watch, her nipples peaking out of the silk kimono as it failed to contain them.

Sally eventually stopped and sat down, she didn't even bother to readjust her kimono as she ate her breakfast. So I was totally distracted as we both ate in silence, when we had finished Sally took hold of my hand and led me to the sofa in the living room.

As she cuddled up to me, she began to talk. "Ken, about yesterday I've got a bit of a confession to tell you."

What another confession, what else wasn't she telling me.

"You know that I said it was your fault that Carl and Brad had fucked me, well that's not quite entirely true. Do you remember a few weeks ago, I had a night out with Veronica."

"Yes." Veronica was an old school mate of Sally's that had just moved back into the area. I'd only met her once and thought she was a bit of a stunner; in fact she was almost a carbon copy of Sally but with red hair.

"Well, we both got a bit drunk and she started asking how my sex life was, I told her that it was great, and in a moment of madness said that we liked to spice it up with sexual fantasies. At that she begged me to spill the beans, as I've said I was more than a bit drunk and started to tell her everything."

I was shocked. "How much is everything?"

"Well little details at first, but she kept on asking for more, so I eventually told her about your obsession with me fucking a black man, even that you wanting sloppy seconds, I'm sorry Ken but Veronica can be very persuasive when she wants to be."

I was starting to wonder where this was going. "So how does this get you from telling Veronica, to being fucked by two black men?"

"Well, Veronica works as a manager at this posh hotel, and she invited me over so that I could use their sauna and swimming pool."

There was a slight pause before she carried on. "Ken, I don't want you to getting mad, but I only found out later that she had arranged it, so that only Carl and Brad would be in the pool."

"Why would Veronica do that?" I asked.

"Veronica happens to know them, but it wasn't till later that I found out how well."

"So with only the three of us in the pool, it wasn't long before they were using their charms on me, and it doesn't help when they're both very handsome men. But all I could think about as they chatted to me was what was hidden in their tight swimming trunks, I just couldn't take my eyes off them as I tried and failed not to look."

"The more they flirted with me, the more I was getting turn on, especially as the bulges seemed to grow." I could feel my own cock starting to stir as she told her story.

"At first it was their hands brushing against me, but as my resistance weakened they were soon groping my tits and ass. Then they started to kiss me, one in front and the other from behind, and all the time they were pressing their bodies against me, I couldn't help but feel those large black cocks being rubbed against me."

"I was lost in the moment and before I knew it my hands had grabbed hold of Brad's ass and I began to rub my pussy against his cock, groaning into Brad's mouth in frustration as all I could think about was getting fucked by him."

It was Carl who stopped me from going any further, I moaned in frustration as I was just so desperate to be fucked. But they lead me into a private changing room.

Sally stopped cuddling up to me and began to use the remote for the DVD, what appeared on the TV screen shocked me. I watched as Sally in her bikini, was being lead into a room by two black men, Sally then paused the picture and began to talk.

"When we entered the room I found that Veronica was waiting for us with a camera, I'm sorry Ken but at that moment in time I just didn't care, all I wanted was to get fucked by these two men."

By now my cock was rock hard, and Sally was using her nail to run along the underside of my cock, making it twitch and jump, this was one her favorite ways of teasing me. But then she moved herself so that she was now kneeling between my legs; I groaned as she grasped my cock with one hand and used her wet tongue to lap up my leaking precum.

With her face in my crutch and her eyes looking into mine, the sexy minx gave me an option. "Shall I press play or turn it off?"

With no hesitation I replied with one word. "Play."

The screen jumped back to life, and I eagerly watched as Sally was about to fulfill my fantasy of her being fucked by a black man.

One of the black men who I found out later was Brad pushed Sally to her knees and stood in front of her.

"Veronica said that you were hot for black cock, why don't you show me how much, suck my cock slut." He said.

I watched as Sally shuffled forward and eagerly pull down his trunks, the camera moved in to capture this moment, the first thing I noticed that he had no pubic hair, but the more Sally pulled down his trunks the longer his cock seemed to get.

When she had finally removed his trunks, I don't know what Sally was thinking about at the time but I just stared in amazement as the camera made a detailed inspection of this monster cock. It just hung there, about 12" long and 2 to 3 inches in diameter, the tip of his cock was just above his knee.

"Jesus." Was all I had time to say, and then groaned out loudly as Sally deep throated me in one swift motion. Sally had paused the picture, when she realized what was on the screen, because all I could see was this monster cock which I knew was about to stretch Sally's pussy and fill it with spunk.

I was in a state of ecstasy, with what I've just witnessed and what was happening to my cock I just groaned. As I've said before Sally loves to suck cock and this was no exception, but when she started to lick my balls as well I just lost it. Grabbing hold of her head I tried to go deeper, my hips jerking against her face, and it wasn't long before her mouth began to drool, thick saliva coating my cock and balls.

I began to scream at her. "You slut, you dirty fucking slut, suck on that black cock you bitch."

I didn't stop fucking her mouth, even as I heard her start to choke, that sound was all it took, I just erupted down her throat screaming as I came, Sally desperately trying to swallow as spunk and saliva escapes from her mouth.

But finally I relaxed my grip on her head, Sally immediately pulled away gasping for air, as she panted for air, I tilted my head back and enjoyed the sensation being totally drained, Sally had just sucked all the life out of me, and all I wanted to do close my eyes and enjoy the moment.

But apparently Sally wasn't finished, with my eyes still closed I gave out a long sigh as I felt Sally's tongue start to clean my cock and balls, I was so relaxed that I must have drifted off to sleep.

I don't know how long I was asleep but I started to stir when I heard these groans, opening my eyes, I saw that Sally had put on her french maids outfit again and was sat opposite me, her fishnet encased legs were splayed wide open with her favorite black dildo shoved up her cunt while her fingers were rubbing franticly on her clit. But I noticed her eyes were focused on the TV; she was staring intently at the frozen image of Brad monster black cock.

The remote was next to me so I pressed play and the image jumped into life, the camera moved back so that Sally who was still on her knees came into view. It was then that Brad took hold of his cock and began to run it across Sally's face, till eventually he offered it to her mouth. I watched in amazement as Sally slowly took about 6" into her mouth, her jaw was stretched wide as she tried to accommodate his thick member.

My attention had been focused on the screen when I heard Sally scream as she had an orgasm, bucked wildly on the chair as she watched herself on the TV. It was then that Carl moved into the picture, kneeling down next to Sally as he began to remove her bikini top, his big black hands then wrapping themselves around Sally's full breasts. The camera focusing on her nipples as Carl's fingers squeezed and pinched them, a muffled groan coming from the speaker as Sally's mouth was stuffed with cock.

I could also hear Sally's quick breathing as she calmed down from her orgasm, I gave her a quick look, the dildo was still stuffed up her cunt and she was slowly rubbing her clit, but her eyes were still focused on the screen.

Carl was then speaking. "Brad let's get her on the table."

The camera switched to Sally's mouth which was still being stretched by Brad's fat cock, to my astonishment Sally been able to take a couple more inches into her mouth. Pulling the camera back I could see that Brad was holding onto her head and was slowly fucking her mouth.

"Fuck, this bitch can suck cock Carl. You've got to try this."

"Yeah, but first I want fuck this sweet pussy. I bet it's nice and tight at the moment, but it won't be after you've finished with it."

"That's one of the reasons why I like you Carl; you know how to warm up a tight pussy for me."

They were treating her as a piece of meat, and from the moans on screen to the ones in the room she wasn't objecting.

The camera focused back onto Brads cock as he slowly removed it from Sally's mouth, she gave a gasp when it was finally removed. What impressed me was the wet tide mark on his cock; Sally had managed to swallow about two thirds of his cock.

It was then that Sally was pulled to her feet and lead to a table, I thought that they were in a changing room, but the table was one of those ones that they use for massages, and Sally had mentioned that there was a sauna.

Maneuvering her to the end of the table, she was laid back, with her ass resting on the edge; her bikini bottom was quickly removed.

The camera focused on Carl as he removed his trunks, although his cock was not as large as Brad's it was still impressive, Sally had mentioned before that it was about 10" long.

It was then that I noticed Sally get up and walk across to me, I paused the DVD, it had stopped at the moment were Carl was sliding the tip of his cock between the folds of Sally's pussy lips.

"Enjoying yourself?" Sally said as she stared at my straining cock.

"Jesus Sally I can't believe how much of Brads cock you got in your mouth."

At that she just smiled, she was still holding her black friend in her hand, and it was slick with her pussy juices. Sally then placed the 9" dildo to her open mouth, and swallowed it without gagging, I watched in amazement as her throat bulged, not stopping till the dildo's balls were resting on her chin.

"Fucking hell Sally, you dirty slut." My cock was pulsing now.

Removing the dildo from her mouth she leaned forward and kissed me, at the same time dropping the dildo on the sofa. She moved forward and began to straddle my thighs, shuffling forward until my stiff cock was resting between the folds of her pussy lips, as she kissed me she would gently rocking her hips teasing my cock. I grabbed hold of her ass and was trying to lift her so my cock could slip in to her wet pussy but she wouldn't let me.

She slapped my hands out of the way, she turned herself around and got herself in the reverse cowboy position, leaning forward slightly she took hold of my cock then sat down.

I groaned as I entered her sloppy fanny, it was still slack but I had an idea, grasping for the black dildo I placed between her legs. With one hand holding the dildo and my other spreading her pussy lips I slide it along side my cock and placed it at the entrance to her pussy.

"Oh, you dirty sod Ken. Mmmmmm."

Sally then grasped the dildo out of my hands, and tried to push it into her pussy, all the time rocking herself against me, but it still wouldn't go in. Next to the sofa that we were on there is this table, Sally lent across and opened the draw and retrieved some lube that we keep handy. After lubing the dildo she tries again, this time it just slips in.

I groan as the lubed dildo slides along my cock, I'd always wondered what would be like to double fuck Sally's pussy, god it was tight, but I was glad of the lube, the last thing I wanted was friction burns.

I wasn't the only one moaning as she worked that rubber cock into her tight pussy, moving her hips like a brooding hen when she'd finally got it all the way in. My hands were free now, so I began to squeeze and mould her tits, thumb and forefinger rolling her nipples as I nuzzled her neck.

"Ken, press play, I want to watch."

Letting go of her breast I groped for the remote and pressed play, Carl was still teasing Sally's pussy with his cock, and then she gasped as the large mushroom head slipped into her cunt. The camera got close in, I could see Sally's pussy lips stretched tightly around Carl's cock.

Sally moaned as she watched herself on the TV, then the camera moved again, this time to her face. Brad was pushing his cock back into Sally's mouth, holding onto the back of her head as more and more of his cock began to disappear. A muffled moan escaping from mouth as she tried to accommodate him.

Then a grunting sound could be heard, the camera stepped back showing that Carl had Sally's legs on his shoulders. He had begun to fuck her pussy, slowly pulling out then quickly plunging back in which was making Sally grunt, and from what I could see he'd got her to take more than half of his cock into her stretched pussy.

Then her body began jerk, a muffled scream from her stuffed mouth as she was obviously having an orgasm. Sally was reacting to this because her pussy was getting wetter and wetter, her hips slowly lifting then slamming down, her own voice grunting as she plunged down onto my cock and dildo. Then I understood what was happening, she was keeping in time with what Carl was doing to her on the screen.

My hands were now gripping her hips and helped to keep time with the action on the screen, although I was getting the fucking of my life I was transfixed on what was going on the screen. Carl had worked all of his cock into Sally's pussy and was pounding away with relish, this seemed to trigger something in Sally as she plunged down hard onto my cock and dildo, then everything seemed to happen at once, her orgasm ripped through her body, screaming her head off as a flood of pussy juice squirted from her cunt. I was holding onto her hips tightly as my cock and balls were being warmed with sweet pussy juice, but it was when her cunt started to throb and grip my cock I roared as I ejaculated into her sloppy pussy. I held onto her tightly as my cock throbbed and squirted spunk deep into her cunt.

When I'd stopped eventually stopped cuming, I just laid back to rest from the most intense orgasm I'd ever had, the only sounds you could hear were me and Sally gasping for breath, and the loud slap, slap, slap sound coming from the TV as Carl pounded away at Sally's pussy. Finding the remote, I paused the picture so that we could both relax.

Sally was now lent back against me as we caught our breath, I could feel Sally squeezing her cunt muscles, making the dildo slide out of her pussy, just leaving my own wilting cock to be finally pushed out.

"God what a mess, we'll have to remember to put a towel down next time, the sofa going to stink of sex."

Typical female mind, the best sex we've ever had and she's worried about the sodding sofa.

As we start to untangle our selves, Sally had to put her hand between her legs as she tries to catch the leaking mess that is dripping from her pussy, I help her by placing my hands on her ass and pushing her forward so that she could stand up.

Looking down she was not kidding about a mess, my cock and ball are coated with a sticky mess of spunk, pussy juices and lube. Sally threw me a box of tissues then hurries off to the bathroom; I just sat there enjoying the aroma.

But I couldn't stay there all day so I clean myself up as best as I could, and head for the bathroom. But before I leave and turn the TV off, I look one more time at the frozen image of Carl's 10" cock, balls deep in my sexy wife's pussy, god I couldn't wait to watch the rest it.